Ilayaraja and Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Peter thread - World music, movies, Television etc.

+16
Drunkenmunk
writeface
sheepChase
sid_316
Kaaling
groucho070
kid_glove
plum
V_S
Bala (Karthik)
jaiganesh
Michael AF
Admin
app_engine
sagi
20 posters

Page 5 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next

Go down

Peter thread - World music, movies, Television etc. - Page 5 Empty Re: Peter thread - World music, movies, Television etc.

Post  Michael AF Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:29 am

Thanks for the intro Nerd. Inge engathai poi release aaga pogudhu !!! No
Michael AF
Michael AF

Back to top Go down

Peter thread - World music, movies, Television etc. - Page 5 Empty Re: Peter thread - World music, movies, Television etc.

Post  Michael AF Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:28 pm

Oh man this is good. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOlbv9SLNYQ
Michael AF
Michael AF

Back to top Go down

Post  sagi Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:27 pm

Breaking Bad. Season 4 finale. What the fuck was that?!

This was much better than the S3 finale. The image of the half-empty Gus's skull and the *new* sound from Tio's bell will haunt me for quite sometime. Salutes to the actors who played Tio and Gus. And the last shot, OMFG! He has broken real bad hasn't he. One of the greatest episodes in TV history. This is Walt's first real clean victory aint it. Wonder whats in store for S5. I understand one half is already out and you guys are ahead of me. I really don't want Walt to be caught by Hank and co. I prefer Jesse to shoot him down.

Anyway great characters, fantastic acting and above all excellent control of the medium and the best directed TV show ever. Some real cool symbolism too which will ensure this will be as interesting on revisits. Please to forget whatever bad things I said about this show THERE. Naan sariyaa pakkuvappadalai. But it can't be denied that S1 (at least the first half) was very weak in comparison.

Some of the decisions the key characters make are kind of silly and implausible but if you try to dramatize them, go all out. And thats exactly what they have been doing and has it worked or what? Fucking awesome. Going to take a break since Netflix does not have S5 yet, too lazy to download since they have taken down two of my favoritest sites for download, Quicksilverscreen and dailyflix. Any others anybody?

sagi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wizzy Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:43 pm

Nerd, better late than never Laughing bookmark these sites which are a repository of sorts for TV streams.

http://www.free-tv-video-online.me/internet/breaking_bad/season_5.html

http://www.watchseries-online.eu/category/breaking-bad

if you are on Netflix check out lilyhammer for a breakaway from chemistry/WW Smile

The swedes are the benchmark for crime drama, first it was Forbrydelsen(AMC version butchered it ruthlessly)
now Wallander 🙇 highly recommended if you can put with lead detective battling depression/broken marriage.
Wizzy
Wizzy

Back to top Go down

Post  sagi Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:37 am

Hey thanks man. And for the reco too Very Happy

sagi

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael AF Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:00 am

I'vw been telling you sir. Very Happy

Check tvshow7.eu. I saw all episodes of S5 from there.

http://www.tvshow7.eu/watch-breaking-bad-season-5-online/
Nerd wrote:Breaking Bad. Season 4 finale. What the fuck was that?!

Michael AF
Michael AF

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael AF Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:57 pm

Five words

Where Is This relationship Going? Very Happy. Funny ass episode.
Michael AF
Michael AF

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael AF Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:46 pm

nerd, since you have passed S4, watch this gold tribute video. Don't click on the new version link in that same video until you have watched 1st part of S5.
Michael AF
Michael AF

Back to top Go down

Post  Wizzy Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:19 pm

Homeland to debut on Starworld, wish they had done it earlier would have saved me lot of hdd space Smile
Wizzy
Wizzy

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael AF Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:32 pm

brilliant just brilliant :rotfl:
Michael AF
Michael AF

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael AF Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:52 pm

rotfl. Need more emoticons....
Michael AF
Michael AF

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael AF Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:17 am

2012.10.22 - Bryan Cranston & Dr. Lisa Masterson on The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson [HD]

Damnn dude is super cool.
Michael AF
Michael AF

Back to top Go down

Post  Wizzy Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:53 am

wonderful actor, been catching up with Malcolm in the middle on CC. just the transformation from Hal to WW is so surreal
Wizzy
Wizzy

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael AF Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:55 pm

Rousu episode. Why do women always want men to stay in their places after sex?. That's quite demanding. Twisted Evil Annan charlie harper kooda idhaye than kepparu. Laughing
Michael AF
Michael AF

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael AF Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:03 pm

Oh yeah looks like child prodigy Angus T Jones(Jake Harper of TAAHM) won't be a part of TAAHM anymore. Some ladaai as the kid called the show as filth in some interview
Michael AF
Michael AF

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael AF Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:06 pm

A 256 minute restored version adding 26 minutes to the currently available 229 minute version screened at the 2012 Cannes Film Festival. This brings the film back the closest it has ever been to the original run time Leone first crafted.

Peter thread - World music, movies, Television etc. - Page 5 File:De_Niro_McGovern_2012

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Once_Upon_a_Time_in_America#Abridgments
Michael AF
Michael AF

Back to top Go down

Post  sagi Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:49 pm

Wanted to watch a Tarantino film in preparation for Django on Christmas. Picked Jackie Brown since I have seen his other films multiple times (PF,RD,IB, KB1, KB2, DR). Seen JB just once before this. Wasn't bad actually. Loses the grip in the last 20 minutes. Very underwhelming finale, that apart typical Tarantinan. But could see him trying real hard w.r.to dialocks, glad he got back to form in the subsequent films.

sagi

Back to top Go down

Post  sagi Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:19 pm

Great initial reviews following the premiere.

AF/K-G India-la eppO baas relaese Laughing

sagi

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael AF Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:10 am

No idea Nerd. Lincoln-ae innum varalai. Laughing
Michael AF
Michael AF

Back to top Go down

Post  sid_316 Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:02 pm

Re-visited some episodes of prison break.The 1st and the 2nd seasons are great in their own way! Guilty pleasure Cool

Alex mahone

sid_316

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael AF Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:57 am

Been seing The Matrix(Reloaded & Revolutions) on HBO over the week and weekend. Though M(R & R's) are nowhere in comparision to the first film the sequels can still be viewed for their action pieces especially M-Reloaded. The movie(s) were a rage during the last decade and 15 years. The Matrix will always hold an unshakeable place in Hollywood/World and sci-fi movie history. I don't think that even if i watch 2001 space kuchipidi i may like it like the matrix.
Michael AF
Michael AF

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael AF Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:03 pm

Greatest sitcom EVER - At-least as far as MEN are concerned. Angus T. Jones :bow:.
Michael AF
Michael AF

Back to top Go down

Post  groucho070 Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:18 am

Matrix puriyavum illa, pudikkavum illa. Though I watched all of them on-screen, just for its visual effects.
groucho070
groucho070

Back to top Go down

Post  kid_glove Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:14 am

I understood Matrix after Animatrix, which is a prequel of sorts. I consider the series a quadrilogy.

Reloaded, Revolutions are all meta-, so very philosophically, prophetically inclined. 1st actually makes better sense after 2 and 3, still 1 has its own standalone allure, which makes it a 'better film'..

kid_glove

Back to top Go down

Post  kid_glove Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:16 am

I'll be watching Dexter and Homeland finale tonight. Thought Dexter's penultimate episode, the setup for the finale far more arresting than Homeland, that is not to say it is better. Generally underwhelmed by Homeland after all the initial promise..

kid_glove

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next