Ilayaraja and Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Peter thread - World music, movies, Television etc.

+16
Drunkenmunk
writeface
sheepChase
sid_316
Kaaling
groucho070
kid_glove
plum
V_S
Bala (Karthik)
jaiganesh
Michael AF
Admin
app_engine
sagi
20 posters

Page 1 of 18 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next

Go down

Peter thread - World music, movies, Television etc. Empty Peter thread - World music, movies, Television etc.

Post  sagi Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:30 am

Downton Abbey - Current. Lady Sybil's death was at the right time. Right when the show started to become all sugary.
Homeland - 3 episodes behind. Intriguing, but unbelievable. Implausible.
Breaking Bad - Completed 2 seasons. Supremely well directed. A little inconsistent. All time great for sure.

Argo - This weekend.

sagi

Back to top Go down

Peter thread - World music, movies, Television etc. Empty Re: Peter thread - World music, movies, Television etc.

Post  app_engine Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:10 am

Any fans of

MY
BIG
FAT
GREEK
WEDDING

?

app_engine

Back to top Go down

Peter thread - World music, movies, Television etc. Empty Re: Peter thread - World music, movies, Television etc.

Post  Admin Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:55 am

Nerd, superb title. App, liked it backed then. Not sure now.

Admin
Admin

https://ilayaraja.forumms.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael AF Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:03 am

Looper and Premium Rush is fantastic. Joseph Gordon-levitt is on the right track. cheers

Argo- Ben affleck's direction is very goood. And Bryan Cranston has quite a good role. Quite a subject to take a film. Cool

Last edited by Michael AF on Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Michael AF
Michael AF

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael AF Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:05 am

That is what is putting me off to watch. I will like it when i watch but there is no urge to watch it. Namma sid bro kitta kooda idhai than pesittu irundhen annaikki.
Nerd wrote:
Homeland - 3 episodes behind. Intriguing, but unbelievable. Implausible.

Michael AF
Michael AF

Back to top Go down

Post  Wizzy Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:59 am

Michael AF wrote:
Looper and Premium Rush is fantastic. Joseph Gordon-levitt is on the right track. cheers

JGL is just on a dream run.

Michael AF wrote:
Argo- Ben affleck's direction is very goood. And Bryan Cranston has quite a good role. Quite a subject to take a film. Cool

namba mudiyavillai..great reviews all around.

Lillyhammer- Van Zandt reprises his role from Sopronas with him on witness protection in Norway..comedy is tad dark/chessy but really enjoyed it. Netflix trying their best to ape HBO and have even got Fincher on board for 'House of cards'

Wizzy
Wizzy

Back to top Go down

Post  sagi Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:03 pm

Yeah Homeland Brody's plot is quite silly. Even captain would have been more intelligent than Estes/Berenson. But I like the sub-plots and the politics of it. And they are quite audacious if I might say w.r.to showing the tenson between Iran/Israel/US. That's what is keeping me going. And solid acting by Saul/Carrie/Nick in that order.

sagi

Back to top Go down

Post  jaiganesh Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:24 pm

Avengers - javvu javvu middle leading to some worth while action in the end.
Delhi Belly - idhula enna irukku? except ketta vaarthai one liners? why Aamir khan produced this shit movie?
age old diamond misplacement comedy - kalakalappu was a lot better in handling diamond misplacement plot. (I thought I would never say that).

jaiganesh

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael AF Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:31 am

Seasons 3 (and) 4 are the SHIIITTTT.

Nerd wrote:
Breaking Bad - Completed 2 seasons. Supremely well directed. A little inconsistent. All time great for sure.

Michael AF
Michael AF

Back to top Go down

Post  Bala (Karthik) Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:34 pm

nalla thread title Laughing

Bala (Karthik)

Back to top Go down

Post  Bala (Karthik) Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:38 am

Youtube link post panna thadai irukke: "New members are not allowed to post external links or emails for 7 days. Please contact the forum administrator for more information."

Anyway: Tripping on Paranoid Android (Radiohead). I just love the structure, vocals and the short bursts of breaking out

Bala (Karthik)

Back to top Go down

Post  V_S Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:58 am

Bala,
Can you please try editing your post and try to post link now. I have disabled that option. Thanks!
V_S
V_S

Back to top Go down

Post  app_engine Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:57 am

ok, testing :

vAlmeeki youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3D1rFSlRzA&feature=related

cheers hyperlink workinggu!

vAzhaga V_Sji!

app_engine

Back to top Go down

Post  V_S Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:10 am

App,
Please try clicking the link without loggin in, it should also work.Smile
V_S
V_S

Back to top Go down

Post  app_engine Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:46 am

V_S wrote:App,
Please try clicking the link without loggin in, it should also work.Smile

bounce

ivvaLavu Achchu - one more hair-mountain request :

Can we have the URL's either in different color or underlined (by default)?

Smile

app_engine

Back to top Go down

Post  V_S Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:09 pm

App,
I tried this earlier with some CSS changes, but when I apply 'underline' or 'color' property to the links, it considers even some our user_ids, forum titles as link and applies them to all. I have enabled now, but to me it does not appear good. I need to find a way to selectively apply only to URLs, let me see.
V_S
V_S

Back to top Go down

Post  sagi Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:40 pm

Not sure if its just me. I am on chrome and whenever I click a link here, it opens in the same tab and also on a new tab. Sorry to keep bombarding V_Sji with silly requests like this Embarassed

----

Saw Argo - Almost full house. Good. They have dramatized the escape for the *effect*, could have done the same thing with the first half of the movie as well. I mean Affleck was confused on which route to take - slow political thriller or an adrenaline pumping typical Hollywood potboiler. The latter worked much better than the former. Great visuals and some good acting. Film of the year (the only other film I saw this year was Allen's To Rome with Love, IIRC Laughing )

sagi

Back to top Go down

Post  V_S Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:07 pm

Nerd,
No problem at all.

That's weird. I too use chrome. I tried clicking the youtube link in the earlier page, it only opens in the new tab, but the current tab did not change. I will check to see, if the same problem happens to me.
V_S
V_S

Back to top Go down

Peter thread - World music, movies, Television etc. Empty paansingh tomar

Post  jaiganesh Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:35 pm

awesome. wil post some details later. template biopic,
but still hits the heart. twisted hand of fate, irrfan's
performance simply bull's eye.

jaiganesh

Back to top Go down

Post  plum Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:39 pm

eththai solRInga. Sambians league semi final-la Irfan 1(2) Delhi team outtu. ennatha perform paNNinAn? Smile

plum

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael AF Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:11 pm

Something to read on the greatest movie ever made

http://thefilmspectrum.com/?p=8951
Michael AF
Michael AF

Back to top Go down

Post  jaiganesh Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:08 pm

i was talking abt pst paan singh tomar.
half the stuff i typed has vanished.

jaiganesh

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:09 am

Sorry about that Jai. nAnggalum puthusutheyn. Suggest you type them in a notepad or something first, and save it before pasting them here. For time being.

Admin
Admin

https://ilayaraja.forumms.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael AF Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:59 pm

Meanwhile my sweet darling N/F has crossed 30 Mil Members. Very Happy

Peter thread - World music, movies, Television etc. 523025_10151153065014584_1529659834_n

Missing You so badly sweetie-pie Embarassed Crying or Very sad
Michael AF
Michael AF

Back to top Go down

Post  Wizzy Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:23 pm

anybody here read/seen/plan to watch Cloud Atlas? even Matrixtards still figuring it out what the movie was all about. awaiting konar notes before I jump on the bandwagon Smile

Wizzy
Wizzy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 18 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next