Ilayaraja and Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anything about IR found on the net - Vol 3

+33
kameshratnam
soco_sri
mythila
crimson king
Wizzy
Shank
Thirukovur Balaji Prasad
Sakalakala Vallavar
Manoj Raj
Kr
d22_malarr
ank
kamalaakarsh
irfan123
இசை
AbhiMusiq
vicks
panniapurathar
irir123
jaiganesh
Drunkenmunk
groucho070
prakash
V_S
plum
writeface
sagi
fring151
Raaga_Suresh
counterpoint
Balu
kiru
vaticanscientist
37 posters

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Anything about IR found on the net - Vol 3 - Page 13 Empty Raja

Post  இசை Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:52 am

Usha,

Thanks for visiting the blog. 

I completely understand your concern as, I have solid DB only for the movie release dates and Audio release dates are tough to track. The movies you have mentioned are released after IOA, except ThiripuraSundari. Its in draft, will publish it today. Thanks for pointing you. Smile 

இசை

Back to top Go down

Anything about IR found on the net - Vol 3 - Page 13 Empty Re: Anything about IR found on the net - Vol 3

Post  Usha Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:54 am

Isai,
   Thanks for the response. IR's music...  oru book madhirii. school days...  book il.. padam maari poi irundhal... namaku  easy aga feel panna matom..
andha paadathai padithalum puriyadhu... adhu pola than IR music ....

sila padam... munnadi .... pinnadi.........   kaekum podhae edho oru different aga thonum..........  avarudaiya composition and the Orchestration andha madhiriii........ 

10 years ku oru syllabus.. andha style il dhan apodhu irukum... ipodhu ellam...  3 padam.. oru style nu Rocket madhirii  vegama porar.......

idhu ennudaiya feelings..... adhanal dhan kaetu konden.......  very ondrum illai......

Usha

Back to top Go down

Anything about IR found on the net - Vol 3 - Page 13 Empty Re: Anything about IR found on the net - Vol 3

Post  app_engine Sun Apr 12, 2015 6:51 pm

link ubayam twitter

ஏ.ஆர்.ரஹ்மான் கூட்டணியில் எல்லா பாடல்களுமே ஹிட்டாகிவிடுகிறதே..?

இளையராஜாவுடன் சேர்ந்து இன்னும் நல்ல பாடல்களை நான் கொடுத்திருக்கிறேன் என்பதை மறந்துவிடக்கூடாது. இரு ஜாம்பவான்களும் பணியாற்றும் அனுபவம் எனக்குக் கிடைத்திருக்கிறது.

MR very careful, thanks to "social media" Laughing

app_engine

Back to top Go down

Post  kiru Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:34 am

app_engine wrote: link ubayam twitter

ஏ.ஆர்.ரஹ்மான் கூட்டணியில் எல்லா பாடல்களுமே ஹிட்டாகிவிடுகிறதே..?

இளையராஜாவுடன் சேர்ந்து இன்னும் நல்ல பாடல்களை நான் கொடுத்திருக்கிறேன் என்பதை மறந்துவிடக்கூடாது. இரு ஜாம்பவான்களும் பணியாற்றும் அனுபவம் எனக்குக் கிடைத்திருக்கிறது.

MR very careful, thanks to "social media" Laughing

I had to listen to rudramadevi for a while to undo the effects of listening to the songs of his movie :-)

kiru

Back to top Go down

Post  kiru Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:15 am

ravinat wrote:Jai and CK

This topic requires greater elaboration. One of my pet topics that I have postponed for more than 6 years. We need to travel all the way from 'Day by Day Enna Maatram' to feeble attempts before 'Kurangu Kaiyil Maalai' and now Kalvane. There are several places where he borders between Rock and Jazz (Thangakili by SPB and Pazhaiya Vilangu by Asha).

Unfortunately very busy at work and school. Will try and piece together some posts after a month.

Jai, CK and Ravi, unfortunately, my knowledge in music is only skin deep, but am still able to enjoy IR, even with this high-level appreciation. I am digging your detailed explanations so much.
I was just looking up Einstein/Tagore because of a book I was reading/listening. Heck.. these two geniuses are so on the point .. that even I am able to appreciate and seem to my mirror my own suspicions (even though I am an ignoramus) !!! - http://www.schoolofwisdom.com/history/teachers/rabindranath-tagore/tagore-and-einstein/   actually I am amazed at the conversation to say the least .

kiru

Back to top Go down

Post  Usha Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:15 pm

Jaycha interview....... about kada singari.......

suvi suvi suvalama... beats.... details.  amazing.........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=103&v=zmFDGFzhbv8

Usha

Back to top Go down

Post  Usha Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:47 pm

Bass Speaks Out Part III

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9ZuUgob9GY

Usha

Back to top Go down

Post  irfan123 Thu Apr 16, 2015 3:14 am

Usha wrote:Bass Speaks Out Part III

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9ZuUgob9GY

while checking the above link it lead me to this ..good one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egigNHa-_Sg

irfan123

Back to top Go down

Post  Usha Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:35 pm

NIce one..

Usha

Back to top Go down

Post  Usha Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:36 pm

marugo marugo by Yazhini and sai shankar... very nice.......

http://www.tamiltwisttv.com/2015/04/super-singer-t20-15-04-2015-vijay-tv-musical-program/

Usha

Back to top Go down

Post  jaiganesh Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:02 am

self plug
Naanaakkum poaattadhu.. edhu? Rengoli

Last edited by jaiganesh on Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:05 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : url correction)

jaiganesh

Back to top Go down

Post  app_engine Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:25 pm

jaiganesh wrote:self plug

Excellent! 

Enjoyed reading the article!!

app_engine

Back to top Go down

Post  app_engine Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:02 pm

பா நிரை கவர்தல்

Laughing

app_engine

Back to top Go down

Post  jaiganesh Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:00 pm

நான் அப்பவே சொன்னேன்ல தேனி கண்ணன் இந்த மேரி ஜூஸி மேட்டரல்லாம் விடமாட்டார்.
ஆனால் பேரரசருக்கு தடித்த தோல். இது மேரி எத்தனை பார்த்திருப்பார்?

jaiganesh

Back to top Go down

Post  V_S Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:54 pm

jaiganesh wrote:self plug
Nice post Jai.
jaiganesh wrote:matter songellaam post panni en blogoda punidhathai keduthittiyepaa
இத படிச்சவுடன் குபீர்ன்னு சிரிச்சிட்டேன் rotfl2 rotfl4

Back to top Go down

Post  app_engine Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:10 pm

enakkAgak kAththiru featured in indhu paper

While the article is generally OK (though containing nothing new, something we've beaten to death in tfmpage and here for years), this portion really got me irritated :

பரவலான ரசிகர்கள் அறிந்திராத பாடல்கள் என்றாலும்

Who are these "பரவலான ரசிகர்கள்"?

app_engine

Back to top Go down

Post  app_engine Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:24 am

BTW, a couple of my posts two years back on EK songs in the GA thread :

ஒ நெஞ்சமே இது உன் ராகமே

பனி மழை விழும் பருவக்குளிர் எழும் 

Well, I shouldn't be complaining much about the Hindu article as it mostly echoes what we've discussed here...

a_e wrote:

This song should automatically remind one of Ooty / Kodaikkanal Smile Though a normal spring day in Michigan (well, even some days during summer) is like Ooty weather, one can't help but get into nostalgia of those hills - it was definitely a thrill to be there and spend such chilly nights cuddling with layers! Both the music and lines of this song gets one such a feeling Embarassed

app_engine

Back to top Go down

Post  crimson king Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:56 am

ravinat wrote:Jai and CK

This topic requires greater elaboration. One of my pet topics that I have postponed for more than 6 years. We need to travel all the way from 'Day by Day Enna Maatram' to feeble attempts before 'Kurangu Kaiyil Maalai' and now Kalvane. There are several places where he borders between Rock and Jazz (Thangakili by SPB and Pazhaiya Vilangu by Asha).

Unfortunately very busy at work and school. Will try and piece together some posts after a month.

Missed this.  I have been thinking about Oru Poongavanam.   Is it possibly the genesis of Raja-jazz?  To be sure, (a) Raja has used jazz elements before and (b) Oru Poongavanam isn't jazz, not even as much as Day by Day or Kalvane.  But Oru Poongavanam does evoke the then popular sophisto pop genre and has a relaxed, languid flavour set to swing, so it could have been a starting point from where he worked his way closer to jazz.

crimson king

Back to top Go down

Post  app_engine Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:08 pm

rAsA attended visay awards, albeit not for the complete show

விருது வாங்காமல் வெளியேறிய இளையராஜா

எப்போதுமே பெரும்பாலான விருது வழங்கும் நிகழ்ச்சியில் இளையராஜா கலந்து கொள்வதில்லை. ஆனால், 'செவாலியே சிவாஜி கணேசன் விருது' வழங்குகிறோம் என்று பல தரப்பட்ட முயற்சிக்கு பிறகு இளையராஜா அழைத்து வந்தார்கள். "வந்தால் ஒரு மணி நேரம்தான் இருப்பேன். விருது வாங்கிவிட்டு கிளம்பிவிடுவேன்" என்று கூறிவிட்டுதான் கலந்து கொண்டிருக்கிறார்.

ஆனால், அவர் வந்த சமயத்தில் அவ்விருது வழங்குவதற்கு சிவாஜி குடும்பத்தினர் மற்றும் பெரிய நடிகர்கள் யாரும் இல்லை. இதனால் சிறிது நேரம் அமர்ந்திருந்த இளையராஜா, விருது வாங்காமலே கிளம்பிவிட்டார். இறுதிவரை சிவாஜி குடும்பத்தினர் இவ்விருது வழங்கும் நிகழ்ச்சியில் கலந்து கொள்ளவில்லை. யாருக்கு இந்த வருடம் செவாலியே சிவாஜி கணேசன் விருது என்பதையும் தேர்வுக்குழு அறிவிக்கக்கூடவில்லை

Disappointed (that he chose to attend such a show)...

app_engine

Back to top Go down

Post  app_engine Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:26 pm

KBR on IR's phenomenal abilities

நான் லட்சுமிகாந்த், பியார் லால் எல்லாம் வாசிக்கும்போது பார்த்திருக்கிறேன். அவர்கள் எல்லாம் மூன்று முறை வாசிப்பார்கள். நான் அப்பொழுது கேட்டேன். ‘நீங்கள் எல்லாம் மூன்று முறை வாசிக்கிறீர்கள். ஆனால் எங்கள் இளையராஜா ஒருமுறைதான் வாசிப்பார்’ என்று.

அதற்கு அவர்கள் சொன்னார்கள், ‘நாங்கள் திறமையானவர்கள்தான், ஆனால் உங்கள் இளையாராஜா அளவிற்கு நாங்கள் ஒரே தடவையில் எல்லாம் எங்களால் வாசிக்க முடியாது. உங்கள் இளையராஜா உண்மையிலே கிரேட்’ என்று கூறினார்கள். அந்த அளவிற்கு ஆச்சர்யமான மனிதர் இளையராஜா” என்று கூறினார்.

app_engine

Back to top Go down

Post  app_engine Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:49 pm

Another report on visay awards

இந்த வருட விழாவின் இன்னொரு அவலம், இளையராஜாவை விழாவுக்கு அழைத்து விருது தராமலே அனுப்பியது. செவாலியே சிவாஜி விருது இந்த வருடம் இளையராஜாவுக்கு தருவதாகக் கூறி விழாவுக்கு அழைத்திருக்கிறார்கள். அவரும் வந்தார். ஆனால், விருது வழங்கவில்லை. சிவாஜி குடும்பத்தினர் வந்த பிறகு விருது தருகிறோம் என்று அவரை உட்கார வைத்தார்கள். அப்போதும் யாரும் வரவில்லை. அதற்கு மேலும் காத்திருந்து விருது வாங்க அவர் என்ன அறிமுக இசையமைப்பாளரா? இல்லை விஜய் தொலைக்காட்சியின் வேலைக்காரரா?. பாதியிலேயே இளையராஜா விழாவிலிருந்து வாக் அவுட் செய்தார். இதேபோல் பல பேர். 

சிவாஜி குடும்பத்துக்கும் முறையான அழைப்பு இல்லை போலிருக்கிறது. கடைசிவரை அவர்களில் யாரும் விழாவில் தலைகாட்டவில்லை.

app_engine

Back to top Go down

Post  app_engine Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:32 pm

Looks like the dina thanthi articles are getting re-published in mAlai malar, possibly same group mag

That particular IR-BR piece is always an interesting read Smile

app_engine

Back to top Go down

Post  Usha Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:26 pm

Sandhanam javvadhu  from Violin Vicky.......

Great one............. Piano, Guitar, Beats and singing......... Single man army...................    Did it Beautifully.......

Last few  seconds..... from 3.14...........  Its His Touch..........

From 1.38  to 1.44.........  Guitar... Thaalamaga maariya azhagu........... katravarku ellamae  karuvi dhan polum.........

Singing.........  very Nice.............

Interludes........ sirudhm ninaithu parka mudiyadhu........  apadi oru kashtamana interludes.. idhai..........  easy aga...... perfect aga vasithadhu.....

Really Great............  Surprise post......... 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPlkzWx0S7o

Usha

Back to top Go down

Post  app_engine Fri May 01, 2015 8:01 pm

Kamesh sir's tweet

ஒய்ஜிஎம் நாடகமெல்லாம்...பேஷா, க்ஷேமமா இருங்கோ!

app_engine

Back to top Go down

Post  app_engine Fri May 01, 2015 8:07 pm

இப்படி ஒரு கதை சொல்லுகிறார்கள்

நிலாவே வா பாடலைப் பற்றி மணி ரத்னம் கார்த்திக்கிடம் சொன்னது:

இந்தப் பாடலின் ரெக்கார்டிங் முடிந்தபிறகு ராஜாவுக்குத் திருப்தி வரவில்லையாம். நான் வேற பாட்டு தரேன் என்றாராம். ஆனால் மணி ரத்னம், இந்தப் பாடலுக்கு என்ன குறைச்சல், எனக்கு இதுவே போதும் என்று சொல்லிவிட்டார். இதற்குச் சம்மதிக்காத இளையராஜா பிறகு இசையமைத்ததுதான் மன்றம் வந்த தென்றலுக்கு பாடல். நிலாவே வா பாடலுக்குப் பதிலாக இந்தப் பாடலைப் பயன்படுத்திக்கொள்ளுங்கள் என்று மணி ரத்னத்திடம் சொல்லியிருகிறார்.

மணி ரத்னத்துக்கு இரண்டு பாடல்களையும் பிடித்துவிட்டது. முக்கியமாக நிலாவே வா பாடல் மீது முழுத் திருப்தி. கடைசியில் அவர் இளையராஜாவிடம், எனக்கு இந்த இரண்டு பாடல்களும் வேண்டும். நிலாவே வா அப்படியே இருக்கட்டும், மன்றம் வந்த தென்றலுக்குப் பாடலை எப்படியாவது படத்தில் நுழைத்துவிடுகிறேன் என்று சொல்லி இரண்டையும் படத்தில் பயன்படுத்திக்கொண்டார்

app_engine

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next