Ilayaraja and Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Top ludes - I mean Mt.Everest level preludes / interludes / postludes - of IR

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Top ludes - I mean Mt.Everest level preludes / interludes / postludes - of IR - Page 7 Empty Re: Top ludes - I mean Mt.Everest level preludes / interludes / postludes - of IR

Post  ravinat Wed Jun 09, 2021 8:48 pm

Good work Jose.

I used to run a quiz in the Yahoo group with Interludes and stopped using that channel many years ago. 

Your sound quality is good and I will need to get some of your collections downloaded. Can you do me a favor? This will be useful as I need to separate your collections to individual clips. Can you provide me a list of the songs in each of your collections in text form? The trouble with video to audio transfer is that you lose the information on the video.

ravinat

http://geniusraja.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Top ludes - I mean Mt.Everest level preludes / interludes / postludes - of IR - Page 7 Empty Re: Top ludes - I mean Mt.Everest level preludes / interludes / postludes - of IR

Post  Jose S Wed Jun 09, 2021 9:11 pm

Thanks Ravi. I remember the quiz style uploads on your blog and used to download some of the ones I hadn't heard.

The description for each video has the timestamp, song name, and movie name. Let me know if you need it in a different format.

Jose S

Back to top Go down

Post  app_engine Wed Jun 16, 2021 5:23 pm

So, they've picked one GOAT interlude for the #IR_Official_YT channel AD Smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssXiK3dkWdU

#Original_NEPV Wink

app_engine

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum