Ilayaraja and Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maestro's magic in Neethaane En Ponvasantham

+19
raajarasigan
kid_glove
sheepChase
sid_316
jaiganesh
Cinemarasigan
Karthikeyan
Wizzy
Sanjeevi
CF
Bala (Karthik)
HonestRaj
plum
V_S
Sakalakala Vallavar
app_engine
groucho070
sagi
23 posters

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Maestro's magic in Neethaane En Ponvasantham - Page 3 Empty Re: Maestro's magic in Neethaane En Ponvasantham

Post  Bala (Karthik) Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:46 pm

App
That!!! Awesome

Bala (Karthik)

Back to top Go down

Maestro's magic in Neethaane En Ponvasantham - Page 3 Empty Re: Maestro's magic in Neethaane En Ponvasantham

Post  sagi Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:30 pm

Last one, I promise:

Samantha Ruth Prabhu@Samanthaprabhu2

'U' certificate... No cuts... So happy... So can the rumours pls stop.. No kissing scenes.. Lol.. Thanku

sagi

Back to top Go down

Post  plum Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:34 pm

NaniyOda kiss scene-nu telugu makkaL maddhiyila rumour OdudhE... is it like No cigar for Jeeva alone?
(naanikku cutout, jeevakku getoutA?)

plum

Back to top Go down

Post  V_S Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:39 pm

I am still having doubts it the movie is being promoted well like the music was? Also no words on BGM or BGM sessions from Gautam.
V_S
V_S

Back to top Go down

Post  app_engine Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:23 pm

plum wrote:NaniyOda kiss scene-nu telugu makkaL maddhiyila rumour OdudhE...

The TOI report:

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/regional/tamil/news-interviews/Samanthas-second-lip-lock/articleshow/17519764.cms

Samantha and Nani's lip-lock in the posters of the upcoming romantic entertainer, directed by Gautham Menon, is already creating quite a buzz. This will be her second onscreen kiss after her lip-lock with Naga Chaitanya in her debut Yem Maya Chesave, which was also incidentally directed by Gautham Menon.

ammaNi going after Kamal's record? Laughing

app_engine

Back to top Go down

Post  app_engine Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:14 pm

marketing, marketing

The movie has been successful in getting a clean ‘U’ from the Censor board. An official press release from the film-maker’s end also reveals that some members have been highly appreciative about the film and some have gone the distance to call it ‘The Best Romantic Movie Ever’

Censor board telling besttu lol!

BTW, my 6 yr old continues to surprise me (actually SHOCK this time) w.r.t. NEPV album appreciation.

Last evening, she slept during a drive and got up when reaching the stores. Well, on the trip back kept pushing me to "PRESS THE BACK BUTTON, I WANT TO LISTEN TO SATRU MUNBU" (she missed this song earlier because she was asleep)!

app_engine

Back to top Go down

Post  sagi Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:38 pm

USA theaters list
http://www.kollytalk.com/cinenews/neethane-en-ponvasatham-usa-theatre-list/

50 screens in total, but engoorula oru paya vaangala. I would have to go to Cincinnati. Thursday premier not paasible, will watch the Friday night show.

sagi

Back to top Go down

Post  app_engine Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:37 pm

Gautamar interview to the hindu:
http://www.thehindu.com/arts/cinema/in-love-with-love/article4187938.ece

Gautham chose to disclose details about his lead characters, their names and looks through ads and trailers put out right from the time he started filming NEP — a refreshing move in an industry in which most directors try to keep even the looks of their characters a secret.

“From the time Varun and Nithya get introduced to each other till they are about 25, all the interesting moments in their lives cannot be encapsulated in two-and-a-half-hours. So, what I’m putting out now are some of the moments you might not see on screen. I want audiences to know who Varun and Nithya are even before they come to the theatres. The audience that wants to watch this film would have checked the trailers online and on TV,” says Gautham.

But what about those who haven’t watched the trailers? Will they be able to relate to the story? “Absolutely, it is not rocket science. It’s a simple, down-to-earth film which has friendship, love and travel in equal measure. Anybody will be able to relate to it.” Gautham says a number of factors have contributed to the delightful way NEP has shaped up. “The first is Raja sir’s music. The audio has fetched a good price and has created a buzz. The film, packed with songs, can be regarded as a musical. Next, I’ve got three very good actors — Jiiva, Nani, (who play the lead in the Tamil and Telugu versions) and Samantha, who is outstanding in the film. If things go well, there might be a sequel.”

app_engine

Back to top Go down

Post  app_engine Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:43 pm

Not surprisingly...but for Gautam, 50 screens in U.S. for Jiva may not be imaginable

the number of prints for this movie is so high that it’s the highest ever in Jiiva’s career

app_engine

Back to top Go down

Post  app_engine Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:49 pm

YVM

There's simply no competition, Nani >>> Jeeva Embarassed

app_engine

Back to top Go down

Post  app_engine Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:22 am

Jeeva

The fellow seems to have enjoyed a lot during shooting Laughing

Q : All three versions of the film were shot simultaneously. Did you watch how the others did the same scenes?

No, I didn't stay back to watch others. There was no question of me comparing my acting with the others. I am not that kind of guy.

I am not good at dancing, but Nani is. That didn't make me jealous or uncomfortable. I enjoyed playing Varun Krishnan.

I used to make fun of Samantha about the romantic scenes, as one after another, we were saying or doing the same thing to her!

I was the one who gave Samantha a tough time, teasing her all the time. Nani is a silent guy, and the guy who did the Hindi version (Aditya Roy Kapoor) was more focused. So, I was the one who did all the fooling around.

If there was a kissing scene, I would tell Samantha that I was going to do the first kissing that day!

Laughing

app_engine

Back to top Go down

Post  app_engine Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:47 pm

NEPV has both kumki & Sivaji 3D as competition...

The advance bookings for Gautham Menon’s Neethane En Ponvasanatham have started and the response at the ticket counters has been brisk. The premier multiplexes across the city like Sathyam, Devi, Abirami and Sangam are close to being sold out for the first weekend.

Jiiva and Samantha pair up for the first time in NEP, which has an outstanding score by Ilaiyaraja. Santhanam is also there to up the fun quotient.

Come December 14th, audiences will get to watch whether Gautham can repeat the VTV magic with a new pair. NEP contends with Kumki and Sivaji 3D for a share of the box-office collections.

http://www.behindwoods.com/tamil-movie-news-1/dec-12-02/neethane-en-ponvasantham-gautham-menon-12-12-12.html

app_engine

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakalakala Vallavar Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:43 pm

Watching this coming friday! Yaay! surely 2nd time watch just for BGM!

And so the hindi version too is there?? In that case did the audio release there and when is the movie releasing in bollywood? same date?

I read hindi version was cancelled
Sakalakala Vallavar
Sakalakala Vallavar

Back to top Go down

Post  sagi Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:36 pm

Seems like I can only watch it on Saturday. And just once in theaters Embarassed

BW Preview

http://behindwoods.com/tamil-movies/neethaane-en-ponvasantham/neethaane-en-ponvasantham-preview.html

Perhaps one of the major coups of the film is that it has Ilayaraja’s music. His association with the legend became the much talked about topic of discussion and prior to the audio launch, advance bookings for music CDs went through the roof proving the commercial market his music commands. The music CD contains 8 tracks and met with instant critical success universally.

sagi

Back to top Go down

Post  sagi Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:18 am

Angirunthu suttadhu

http://www.madaboutmoviez.com/2012/12/neethane-en-ponvasantham-movie-review-wasted-opportunity/#comment-16039

-Says no scope for BGM however the climax BGM is outstanding
-Sam super actiong
-Mokkai padam otherwise Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Hoping to see more +ve reviews. Padam konjam sothappinaalum there are millions waiting to pounce upon it thanks to iLaiyaraaja's sudden surge to the top Mad

sagi

Back to top Go down

Post  plum Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:19 am

padam nallA irundhA mAththiram "Deva would have done a better job"-nu ezhudhAma iruka pORAngaLAkkum unga facebook f(r)iendu? Smile

plum

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakalakala Vallavar Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:46 pm

One guy in twitter called ThiruttuKumaran said he watched the movie(!) in Dubai and posted kind of -ve review. I asked him if Satru Munbu song is b4 or after interval. He said its b4! lol!

Btw, early reviews are mostly to say 1ve reviews. I remember a dubai guy posting the exact story of Dasavatharam in hub and it was almost 1st review. Bala dismissed it as crap, citing the -ve tone also! But we know what happened!

Iam watching friday night.
Sakalakala Vallavar
Sakalakala Vallavar

Back to top Go down

Post  CF Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:11 pm

Sakalakala Vallavar wrote:
Iam watching friday night.

Where?

CF

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakalakala Vallavar Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:24 pm

Innovative, MarathaHalli 10 PM show! Like to join?! Very Happy
Sakalakala Vallavar
Sakalakala Vallavar

Back to top Go down

Post  sagi Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:53 pm

From 03:26 (New song in the BGM written by Raaja - Yayyy)

sagi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakalakala Vallavar Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:55 pm

Motta Boss gives lots of hope and praises Gautam very much. A Rarity indeed! those who Reviewed so far, Pongadaa Dei!

Sakalakala Vallavar
Sakalakala Vallavar

Back to top Go down

Post  app_engine Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:48 pm

PRO working good

Gautham Menon's Neethane En Ponvasantham and Prabhu Solomon's Kumki are gearing up for a grand release on this Friday, December 14th. The tickets of both the films are sold out for the weekend.

app_engine

Back to top Go down

Post  2040 Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:50 pm

kumki tickets sold out huh??

idhellaam over'aa illayaadaa?!!

apart from internet world, i have not seen any buzz about this movie...

Back to top Go down

Post  app_engine Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:00 pm

2040 wrote: i have not seen any buzz about this movie...

I think SKV or plum posted that the kumki songs are a big hit in TN...(BTW, what does kumki mean?)

Supposedly a launch vehicle of the gs/o NT (& s/o Prabhu)...so, there has to be some publicity / booking etc from NT fan club members.

app_engine

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakalakala Vallavar Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:03 pm

2040 wrote:kumki tickets sold out huh??

idhellaam over'aa illayaadaa?!!

apart from internet world, i have not seen any buzz about this movie...

SS, Kumki songs are a hit in patti thotti citti! Its gat a reach what NEP got wil all those Faarin orchestra! surely a (Tough or not) kaampteesan for NEP
Sakalakala Vallavar
Sakalakala Vallavar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next