Ilayaraja and Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maestro's magic in Neethaane En Ponvasantham

+19
raajarasigan
kid_glove
sheepChase
sid_316
jaiganesh
Cinemarasigan
Karthikeyan
Wizzy
Sanjeevi
CF
Bala (Karthik)
HonestRaj
plum
V_S
Sakalakala Vallavar
app_engine
groucho070
sagi
23 posters

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Maestro's magic in Neethaane En Ponvasantham - Page 11 Empty Re: Maestro's magic in Neethaane En Ponvasantham

Post  app_engine Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:06 pm

kid_glove wrote:If this forum is all it claims to be, it should stop obsessing over lesser forums..

+1, it's not 'ellai meeRippokal' NOW but much earlier Smile

Which prompted the boycott - so why worry now?

BTW, it's still worthwhile to check out some P_R posts (can go directly to his profile and check last few posts of him Smile )

app_engine

Back to top Go down

Maestro's magic in Neethaane En Ponvasantham - Page 11 Empty Re: Maestro's magic in Neethaane En Ponvasantham

Post  app_engine Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:09 pm

One kostin (based on the Vikatan vimarsanam)...

Those days 'reception' was ONLY AFTER marriage...only nichchayam / betrothal happens prior.

Have they changed it recently, to have reception at any time? (Much like some youngsters choosing to have first night at any time - with absolute disregard to wedding)...

app_engine

Back to top Go down

Post  app_engine Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:11 pm

Also, where is HR?

His girl is lovely in the movie Very Happy

app_engine

Back to top Go down

Post  V_S Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:10 pm

app_engine wrote:One kostin (based on the Vikatan vimarsanam)...

Those days 'reception' was ONLY AFTER marriage...only nichchayam / betrothal happens prior.

Have they changed it recently, to have reception at any time?
Nowadays it is quite often that they keep reception before the actual marriage. Ithellam maari romba naal aachu.Smile
V_S
V_S

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakalakala Vallavar Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:26 pm

app_engine wrote:Also, where is HR?

என்னது His Girl ஆ? அப்ப நான்லாம் யாரு?!? நான் தினந்தோறும் வழிபடும் தெய்வீக குழந்தை அழகி அவங்க!

இங்க பாருங்க நிருபப்பசங்களே எப்டி ஜொள்ளு உட்றாங்கன்னு! http://tamil.oneindia.in/movies/interview/2012/12/samantha-meets-the-press-166629.html#slide34522
நீதானே என் பொன்வசந்தம் படம் குறித்து கலவையான விமர்சனங்கள் இருந்தாலும், அந்தப் படத்தின் நாயகியான சமந்தாவுக்கு மட்டும் பாராட்டுகள் குவிகின்றன. ரசிகர்கள், விமர்சகர்கள், மீடியா என எல்லோருமே சமந்தாவைக் கொண்டாடுகிறார்கள்.

அந்த மகிழ்ச்சியோடு செய்தியாளர்களைச் சந்திக்க வந்திருந்தார் சமந்தா. பத்திரிகையாளர்களிலேயே தனக்கு இவ்வளவு ரசிகர்களா என்று அவரே ஆச்சர்யப்படும் அளவுக்கு அவரைச் சூழ்ந்து கொண்டார்கள்.
Sakalakala Vallavar
Sakalakala Vallavar

Back to top Go down

Post  V_S Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:45 pm

sakala,
Free'ya vidunga. Nothing can solved out of this. They are more concerned about the popularity, blockbuster and so on rather than musically. We cannot come to terms in this regard. The above things are transient and will go away as and when the albums come and go. Musically no one can even imagine the heights Maestro has reached. "career sinking/sunk" are all very harsh to hear. Even in their own words, "it's all everyone to see" why he is still there. Leave them alone, let them enjoy!
V_S
V_S

Back to top Go down

Post  plum Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:35 pm

Sakala/Nerd - as Git said, why bother about those people. Ofcourse, I dont deserve to sound so philosophical when I have been precisely doing that for quite some time. But adhukku kAraNAm that place is my 14 year haunt and once upon a time was the premier site for tamil film and music discussions. The quality was unimaginable. First of all, angE nAnlAm gavanikkathakka hubber AnadhE drop in quality such wsa the quality in the older days.

Now, the standards are going even further down. It's basically thatstamil level now.

Out of past habit, and pazhagina vaanjai, we still visit that place while it deserves the same treatment as thatstamil now.
It took me some time to get to terms with this reality.

As I said, 100 varusham kazhichchu hype pEsAdhu quality mattumE pEsum. appO pArthukkalAm. Given our manakumuRalgaL, namma AthmAlAm adhu varaikkum epdiyum sAnthi adaiyAma ingE dhAn suththi kittirukkum epdiyum adhai nAma pArthuttu dhAn moksham peRuvOm. kavalai vENDAm.

MY only kavalai is Raja has to make notes of his songs and preserve it...apdi oru project nadakkaRadhAvE theriyala.

Ok, dhairyam paNNi Karthikeyanai meet paNNalAmnu decide paNNittEn. Who all coming? pOi oru manu pOtuttu varuvOm?

plum

Back to top Go down

Post  V_S Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:42 pm

plum wrote:As I said, 100 varusham kazhichchu hype pEsAdhu quality mattumE pEsum. appO pArthukkalAm. Given our manakumuRalgaL, namma AthmAlAm adhu varaikkum epdiyum sAnthi adaiyAma ingE dhAn suththi kittirukkum epdiyum adhai nAma pArthuttu dhAn moksham peRuvOm. kavalai vENDAm.

MY only kavalai is Raja has to make notes of his songs and preserve it...apdi oru project nadakkaRadhAvE theriyala.

Ok, dhairyam paNNi Karthikeyanai meet paNNalAmnu decide paNNittEn. Who all coming? pOi oru manu pOtuttu varuvOm?

cheers Super'a sonneenga!
V_S
V_S

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakalakala Vallavar Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:01 pm

SIMoviesUSA ‏@SIMoviesUSA
#Kumki 1st wk BO $21,735 & #NEP #NEPV $97197 from reported locations.Former should break even, later certain loss for exhibi/disti

#Dabaang2 has taken so many screens.#NEP,#NEPV,#Kumki either removed or showtimes considerably reduced.#YVM managed screens coz of wk1 BO
Sakalakala Vallavar
Sakalakala Vallavar

Back to top Go down

Post  sagi Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:36 pm

Yeah, washout in the states.

sagi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakalakala Vallavar Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:51 pm

What about Kumki, which one is faring better there?! In Bangalore, NEP is holding in more theaters than kumki
Sakalakala Vallavar
Sakalakala Vallavar

Back to top Go down

Post  sagi Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:27 am

Kumki released only in 10 screens as opposed to NEPV which released in about 50 screens. In 2nd week both of them go in with approx 5 screens each.

sagi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakalakala Vallavar Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:32 am

ஆரம்ப ஜோர் ஒருமாதிரி நல்லாதான் இருக்கு போல! As of 1st week, Both MovieCrow and Sify puts #NEP in 1s Position in BoxOffice http://www.moviecrow.com/tamil/movies# http://www.sify.com/movies/boxoffice.php?id=15015653&cid=13525926

Lets see in coming weeks. But it seems Telugu YVM is having a good run!
Sakalakala Vallavar
Sakalakala Vallavar

Back to top Go down

Post  app_engine Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:46 am

dig

Sakalakala Vallavar wrote: http://www.moviecrow.com/tamil/movies#

Is the 'kolaveRi' Anirudh MD for this 'ethir neechchal'?
That seems to have two songs among the top 5 (even the #1)...

end-dig

app_engine

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakalakala Vallavar Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:13 am

ஆமா! பய இப்பவே பீச் ல எதிர்நீச்சல் அடிக்குறாப்ல! Even youtube hits numbers are almost equal to Kadal! Koot Kaampteesan!
Sakalakala Vallavar
Sakalakala Vallavar

Back to top Go down

Post  raajarasigan Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:05 pm

plum wrote:Ok, dhairyam paNNi Karthikeyanai meet paNNalAmnu decide paNNittEn. Who all coming? pOi oru manu pOtuttu varuvOm?
am ready 'nga.. Smile
raajarasigan
raajarasigan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakalakala Vallavar Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:31 pm

Big FM Mokka Balaji kooda rijjeet pannura aLavu aagippOchu NEP oda nelamai

https://soundcloud.com/balajipatturaj/92-7-big-fms-take-it-easy
Sakalakala Vallavar
Sakalakala Vallavar

Back to top Go down

Post  HonestRaj Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:31 pm

app_engine wrote:Also, where is HR?

i'm here.. but not regular.. even there too..
hmm.. yet to see the film.. waiting for good quality print tongue

tht girl will always be lovely I love you
HonestRaj
HonestRaj

Back to top Go down

Post  plum Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:06 pm

Honestraj wrote:...figurelAm irundhA nAn En forumsslalAm vandhu ipdi regularA post paNNikittirukka pOREn..

i'm here.. but not regular.. even there too..

naNbargaLE, 1+1 = ???

plum

Back to top Go down

Post  HonestRaj Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:09 pm

plum..
appadi ellam onnum illainga

btw.. Samantha & Gautham will be seen in vijay tv.. on christmas day..
NEPV - Directors cut..
HonestRaj
HonestRaj

Back to top Go down

Post  HonestRaj Tue Dec 25, 2012 4:41 pm

Neethane En Pon vasantham

didn't liked the way it started.. infact i didn't liked the "Pudikale Maamu" even before.. but once Jeeva & Samantha meet in the inter college competition & their school days flash back.. i was into the film.. it was like reading a novel.. love-break up.. emotions.. ego.. & how they join for the rest of the life is narrated well enough..

* when jeeva goes in search of Samantha, to manappad.. in train u can see jeeva & Nani standing opposite to each other.. GVM u r always a thillalangadi director.. i liked it.. actually both are in search of same girl..

* when jeeva starts Neethane en pon vasantham & the later musical additions.. pul aripps to listen in a ear phone.. i wish someone (karthikraja?) remix few of Raaja's songs like these.. i can actually tolerate GVM's voice.. power of IR..

* IR singing the sad version of "idharkku thaana aasai vaithai".. it was close enough to Sethu's varthai thavari vittai.. appadiye surrender aagitten.. dheivame.. & the bgm's need to watch the film few more times..

* most of the songs in the background are apt.. liked them.. esp. vaanam mella at school was nicely shot & Samantha's actions are too cute..

* the best of the song situation is in the climax.. Jeeva gives his car key to samantha for a drive.. now plays the song.. "yengi yengi nan ketpathu unnai thaanada" .. aana nee car key tharriye.. is the meaning here..

* Jeeva.... a little younger hero might be convincing in the school portions.. but he was good enough in later stages..
people / trade might say NEPV is a flop.. if jeeva continues to be acting under good directors but non profitable films.. he may join the ranks of top star prashanth..
GVM, today in vijay tv interview said that the budget is very less for NEPV..

* Samantha.. the darling of masses.. lovely girl.. muah muah.. need some training in dubbing herself.. acting wise.. better than most in the field..
darling.. don't use nose ring in future.. school girl look is the most beautiful & innocent looking..

* my fav. song in Ninaivellam Nithya is pani vizhum malarvanam.. after this film.. i want to listen NEPV from NN lot more..

* GVM in today's interview in vijay tv.. rated NEPV is 1st for him.. VTV is 2nd.. i did watch vtv in theater.. half sleepy in a 2nd show.. when i saw again later.. liked it more.. but imo, VTV is more cinematic.. in NEPV he cut down most of them.. tried to be as real as possible.. & added most of the songs in the background rather than with group dancers & at unrealistic situations or locations..

* a perfect company - a superb mood - environment - silence... & watching this film will make it a perfect viewing.. this film will go down like some other classics which failed in theater atmosphere but people will rave later after seeing in dvd / dth / by chance in a bus travel etc.

* i've seen parts of Minnale, in theter VA, VTV.. his love films.. i would say this is the best of GVM.. NEPV is a clean U certified film.. no adultry.. no long hair villains dubbed by gvm.. no "i want to make love with you".. kind of dialogues.. no *tha..

* this is a film i would have in my collection.. i've both tamil & telugu VTV.. will get both versions of NEPV too..

-ves..
Santhanam was good in few scenes but not like everyone say.. VTV spoof was unnecessary
opening song...
Jeeva's family.. esp. dad.. straight from the Varanam Aayiram troupe
one of my friend expected songs to be picturised like that of Varanam aayiram.. as colorful dance numbers.. but my -ve in this is.. the song is played for very little time.. when my heart was sinking into it.. they interrupt with a dialogue.. most importantly the one sung by IR was too short..
HonestRaj
HonestRaj

Back to top Go down

Post  sagi Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:36 pm

Nice.. Aanaalum idha theater-la paakkaama thiruttu vcd-la paaththadhu Twisted Evil

sagi

Back to top Go down

Post  plum Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:49 pm

Wow! Aanestu - captain padathukku kooda ivLO nInga uNarchi vasapattu ezhudhinadhillaiyE - the power of Sammu kutty? !!! lol!

If you dont mind me patronizing you, there is a marked change in your language and style of writing - besant nagar vAsi ezhudhinadhai padikkaRA mAdhiriyE irukku - power of Peter Menon? ! ;lol!:

Exlend review. apdiyE padaththai uLvAngi veLila vuttuttInga. Gowthamar pArthA nemba sandhOsha paduvAr thumbsup

plum

Back to top Go down

Post  plum Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:53 pm

a perfect company - a superb mood - environment - silence... & watching this film will make it a perfect viewing
mmm....
the song is played for very little time.. when my heart was sinking into it..
oh!
now plays the song.. "yengi yengi nan ketpathu unnai thaanada" .. aana nee car key tharriye.. is the meaning here..

matters of the heart ellAm epdi thulliyamA diagnose paNdrAru pArunga...

...sandhEgamE illai...sila pala nalla samAcharams nadandhukittirukku koodiya viraivil kuvAkuvA dhAn..chee.. I mean..dum dum dum dhAn!

plum

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakalakala Vallavar Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:38 pm

அனுபவிச்சி எளுதிருக்காப்டி ஆனஸ்டு! நெர்ட், அவர் இந்தப்படத்தை திரையில் பார்த்திருந்தா சமந்தாவை இந்தளவு ரசிக்கமுடியாதென்பதால் குறுவட்டுக்குள் அடைச்சிவெச்சி அழகுபார்த்திருக்காரு lol!
Sakalakala Vallavar
Sakalakala Vallavar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next