Ilayaraja and Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anything about IR found on the net - Vol 4

+23
crvenky
FerociousBanger
Jose S
raagakann
SenthilVinu
irir123
jaiganesh
sundar.arzach
vss1902
Kr
IsaiRasigan
vigneshram
sudhakarg
irfan123
nanjilaan
kamalaakarsh
ravinat
BC
crimson king
panniapurathar
Usha
mythila
app_engine
27 posters

Page 31 of 42 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36 ... 42  Next

Go down

Anything about IR found on the net - Vol 4 - Page 31 Empty Re: Anything about IR found on the net - Vol 4

Post  app_engine Thu Jun 03, 2021 7:37 pm

Nicely written - analyzes IR's collaboration with Bala, Balki, Mysskin, Kamal & Prakash Raj in the new millennium!

https://www.filmcompanion.in/features/tamil-features/ilaiyaraaja-songs-movies-raaja-modern-collaborations-kamal-haasan-mysskin-prakash-raj-cheeni-kum-gvm-mysskin-kamal-haasan-sethu-bala/?utm_source=web&utm_medium=home&utm_campaign=filmcompanion

How Ilaiyaraaja Reshaped His Music With Modern Directors: Collaborating With Bala, Balki, Mysskin And Kamal Haasan

The music in Illaiyaraaja’s collaborations with directors like Bala, Balki, Kamal Haasan, Prakash Raj and Mysskin isn’t about making independent hits, which could bring audiences to the theatre. This is music that captures abstract ideas in a story and makes them evocative by converting them to sounds

app_engine

mythila, Usha and BC like this post

Back to top Go down

Anything about IR found on the net - Vol 4 - Page 31 Empty Re: Anything about IR found on the net - Vol 4

Post  Usha Fri Jun 04, 2021 6:11 pm

Nikkatuma pogatuma from RV

Vaachaspathi ragam. Rare one......

https://twitter.com/RajheshVaidhya/status/1399908628874727430

Usha

Back to top Go down

Post  Usha Sat Jun 05, 2021 4:48 pm

Usha udhup.... for Raja's Birthday....neenga mudiyuma in Bengali... Nice to hear......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U45DGYEuagA

Usha

BC likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  BC Sat Jun 05, 2021 11:13 pm

Some of the BEST tributes so far:

1. Amrita TV (Malayalam channel) - Singer Krishnachandran, Composer M. Jayachandran and Percussionist M.R.V. Rajesh talking about IR.  NO-nonsense and pretty comprehensive.
Turns out Krishnachandran is the executive producer of the channel.  He is undoubtedly an HCIRF!  Very sweet tribute. applause

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2. Anchor Vishan - Some key points have been spelt out (though IRFs know it) like hitting the nail right on its head, and delivered Mark Antony-style!

His views on some songs of IR are also good, presented in the channel "Million Views".

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3. Drummer Sridhar presenting Vaa vaa kanmani (movie: Innisai Mazhai).  A very difficult one, handled with ease!

BC

Usha and panniapurathar like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  crimson king Mon Jun 07, 2021 8:11 am

BC wrote:Some of the BEST tributes so far:

1. Amrita TV (Malayalam channel) - Singer Krishnachandran, Composer M. Jayachandran and Percussionist M.R.V. Rajesh talking about IR.  NO-nonsense and pretty comprehensive.
Turns out Krishnachandran is the executive producer of the channel.  He is undoubtedly an HCIRF!  Very sweet tribute. applause

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2. Anchor Vishan - Some key points have been spelt out (though IRFs know it) like hitting the nail right on its head, and delivered Mark Antony-style!

His views on some songs of IR are also good, presented in the channel "Million Views".

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3. Drummer Sridhar presenting Vaa vaa kanmani (movie: Innisai Mazhai).  A very difficult one, handled with ease!

Agree with most of Vishan's points and as you said, this is all stuff we already know.  I only slightly disagree with the point about remix of IR old songs sounding fresh.  I mean, yes they do but so too Ponmagal Vandhal was remixed and numerous Hindi songs were remixed in the 90s.  Remix became a whole industry then and I distinctly remember the same characters like Sonu Nigam who complain today about T Series forcing remix in every film defending the practice of remix then.  Adhavdhu, a semi decent tune can be remixed to sound peppy and contemporary.  It doesn't say much because remix by itself is an endeavour devoid of creativity.

And regarding the point about overt-deification, conflating it with the inability of forward caste people to discriminate against him is disingenuous.  Again, there is a grain of truth to it but that's not everything.  Gangai has himself mentioned how Raja had started rewarding Vaali for being ever willing to mouth sycophantic praise for him equating him to God (this was in the early 90s) and that when he (Gangai) pointed out to Raja that he is an amazing talent but not God and shouldn't start believing such false praise, he didn't like it (and this led to their fallout).  We can dispute what Gangai said all day but the fact is at a certain point, Raja came to enjoy this sycophancy. This is natural and normal so we shouldn't feel defensive about it.  Nobody is completely immune to sycophancy and if Raja started to fall for it after the most productive and prolific run in the history of film music, it's no big deal. 

In fact, I like that he concluded it on that note.  This is what I have always said.  It's a lost cause to keep trying to manufacture a narrative to show he is not arrogant but actually humble.  So what if Raja has arrogance?  He has earned it.  It's in his name.  Raja.  He has every right to flaunt his achievements like a king. He is the emperor of music.

crimson king

panniapurathar likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  crimson king Mon Jun 07, 2021 11:26 am

James Vasanthan recounting his experience of watching the recording of Antha Nilavathan BGMs plus BGM AND vocals of Vetti Veru Vasam.  On the same day!

crimson king

ravinat, panniapurathar and IsaiRasigan like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  ravinat Mon Jun 07, 2021 5:02 pm

crimson king wrote:

Agree with most of Vishan's points and as you said, this is all stuff we already know.  I only slightly disagree with the point about remix of IR old songs sounding fresh.  I mean, yes they do but so too Ponmagal Vandhal was remixed and numerous Hindi songs were remixed in the 90s.  Remix became a whole industry then and I distinctly remember the same characters like Sonu Nigam who complain today about T Series forcing remix in every film defending the practice of remix then.  Adhavdhu, a semi decent tune can be remixed to sound peppy and contemporary.  It doesn't say much because remix by itself is an endeavour devoid of creativity.

And regarding the point about overt-deification, conflating it with the inability of forward caste people to discriminate against him is disingenuous.  Again, there is a grain of truth to it but that's not everything.  Gangai has himself mentioned how Raja had started rewarding Vaali for being ever willing to mouth sycophantic praise for him equating him to God (this was in the early 90s) and that when he (Gangai) pointed out to Raja that he is an amazing talent but not God and shouldn't start believing such false praise, he didn't like it (and this led to their fallout).  We can dispute what Gangai said all day but the fact is at a certain point, Raja came to enjoy this sycophancy. This is natural and normal so we shouldn't feel defensive about it.  Nobody is completely immune to sycophancy and if Raja started to fall for it after the most productive and prolific run in the history of film music, it's no big deal. 

In fact, I like that he concluded it on that note.  This is what I have always said.  It's a lost cause to keep trying to manufacture a narrative to show he is not arrogant but actually humble.  So what if Raja has arrogance?  He has earned it.  It's in his name.  Raja.  He has every right to flaunt his achievements like a king. He is the emperor of music.
CK,

For all those who say he is arrogant, I have only one event to point out that no musician has ever done in history. I recently saw a movie of Wagner (YT). OMG , he was a personification of arrogance. He was Hitler's favorite (much after his time) and was a complete anti-Semitist. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7oWZq_s_Sk

That does not take away anything from Wagner's contributions to WCM.

I am digressing.

In 2013, before a crowd of 100,000 people in Chennai and a program that was widely telecasted, reaching millions, on the occasion of the launch of NEPV, here is what he said.

"This is Franco Nemec. He is a very sought after Jazz drummer. I invited him to come to Chennai a week ago. Karthik and I are learning Jazz drumming techniques from him"

Where was the need for him to say that he was still learning? He could just say Franco's name and be done with it. You need that utmost dedication in learning music at any age. That is what Raja demonstrated on that day. It stood higher by several orders of magnitude over his NEPV score. My respect for the man went up by an equal measure.

If people still call him arrogant, they simply do not understand music, not just the music of Raja.

ravinat

http://geniusraja.blogspot.com

panniapurathar, IsaiRasigan and BC like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  app_engine Mon Jun 07, 2021 7:07 pm

உங்க பாட்டனார் - அல்லது அந்த வயதுப்பெரியவர் ஒருத்தர் பொது நன்மைக்காக சேவை செய்தவர்களுக்குப் பாராட்டுச்சொல்ல வருகிறார். (வெள்ள நிவாரணம்).

அவரிடம் போய் எந்த ஒரு இடம் / பொருள் / மதிப்பு இல்லாமல் "அய்யா, அந்த beep (obscene / swear word) song பத்தி என்ன நினைக்கிறீங்க" என்று கேட்கிறீர்கள்.

"எலே, அறிவிருக்காலே, எங்க வந்து என்ன கேள்வி கேக்க?" என்று திருப்பிச்சொல்ல அவர் 1000 படங்களுக்கு இசையமைத்த மாமேதையாக இருக்கத்தேவையில்லை. 

சொல்லப்போனால் ராசா அடிக்காமல் விட்டார், உங்களது சொந்தத் தந்தை / பாட்டனார் என்றால் கன்னத்தில் அறைந்திருப்பார்.

இது போன்ற அரைவேக்காடுகள் தான் அவரை "மண்டைக்கனம் அது இது" என்று சொல்லிட்டுத் திரியிறதுகள்.

app_engine

Usha, panniapurathar, IsaiRasigan and BC like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Usha Mon Jun 07, 2021 7:18 pm

Azhagae azhagu from QFR

Subashree.. arumaiyga eduthu solli irukar paatin interludes patri.

Singer.. Nanraga padi irukar.

Instruments and the arrangements.... ALL ARE SUPER...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywe0WZZEHWE

Usha

panniapurathar and BC like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  crimson king Mon Jun 07, 2021 7:31 pm

ravinat wrote:
crimson king wrote:

CK,

For all those who say he is arrogant, I have only one event to point out that no musician has ever done in history. I recently saw a movie of Wagner (YT). OMG , he was a personification of arrogance. He was Hitler's favorite (much after his time) and was a complete anti-Semitist. 

I am digressing.

In 2013, before a crowd of 100,000 people in Chennai and a program that was widely telecasted, reaching millions, on the occasion of the launch of NEPV, here is what he said.

"This is Franco Nemec. He is a very sought after Jazz drummer. I invited him to come to Chennai a week ago. Karthik and I are learning Jazz drumming techniques from him"

Where was the need for him to say that he was still learning? He could just say Franco's name and be done with it. You need that utmost dedication in learning music at any age. That is what Raja demonstrated on that day. It stood higher by several orders of magnitude over his NEPV score. My respect for the man went up by an equal measure.

If people still call him arrogant, they simply do not understand music, not just the music of Raja.
That NEPV example - and I have watched it live too -does not prove that he is not arrogant.  Only that, like most people, he may come across as arrogant or humble in different situations.  The same IR also said in an interview about Shamitabh music that his songs would become hits with any singer.  Oh yeah, if that is so, why bother using SPB, SJ, KJ and Chitra for so many songs? In the latter context, IR may feel that the success of a song depends entirely on his contribution as the composer alone but where Franco is concerned, IR respects the know how he brings (which is new to IR). The same IR both criticizes musicians in his orchestra harshly and then thanks Arun Mozhi and Enbar Kannan on the Thiruvannamalai stage. It is situational.  

That is why I said: how does it matter if he is arrogant?  He has earned the right to the odd arrogant statement.  As long as this arrogance doesn't affect his work (and nobody can say it does), it doesn't matter.  But why do we IR fans take it upon ourselves to defend his personality, how does it even matter? IR is not a criminal or something and that's all I care about.  As you said, one of the greatest western classical composers was an Anti-Semite.

crimson king

Back to top Go down

Post  app_engine Mon Jun 07, 2021 7:48 pm

crimson king wrote:
how does it matter if he is arrogant? 

In an odd way, I found that whenever he was in "that mode" (i.e. ""நாங்க என்ன போடறோமோ அதை நீங்க கேட்டுத்தான் ஆகணும், அது உங்க தலையெழுத்து" attitude), his musical output was AWESOME Laughing

And I've stated this in mayyam.com as well.

i.e. When he was in that state (which made ordinary people like us term him arrogant etc), the quality of his output was peaking.

So, contrary to the general perception, I find that for a music composer, it matters / helps Smile

app_engine

Back to top Go down

Post  app_engine Mon Jun 07, 2021 7:53 pm

Fortunately, most of the public - who value humility as the major virtue in humans - have absolutely no need to deal with IR 1:1 Smile

Those who had to work with him (musicians / directors / producers etc) only had to worry about his attitude and none of us need to care. (I would rather get great music from him than give him the title of "most humble person on earth" Laughing )

app_engine

Back to top Go down

Post  ravinat Mon Jun 07, 2021 8:19 pm

app_engine wrote:Fortunately, most of the public - who value humility as the major virtue in humans - have absolutely no need to deal with IR 1:1 Smile

Those who had to work with him (musicians / directors / producers etc) only had to worry about his attitude and none of us need to care. (I would rather get great music from him than give him the title of "most humble person on earth" Laughing )
I agree App.

The only time I get upset with him is when he composes a sloppy interlude or does some orchestration that does not measure up to him.

He should do an independent album centered around guitar. After all, he was a guitarist and he has Sada still with him.

ravinat

app_engine and panniapurathar like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Kr Tue Jun 08, 2021 12:21 am

ravinat wrote:
crimson king wrote:

CK,

I am digressing.

I agree with your point with respect to what he said about Franco Nemec and he also revelaed that he had taken lessons with Attila on Jazz techniques. I am amazed at the humility and energy he has in his 70s to learn at that age despite having achieved so much.  This has been a consistent pattern in his life where even after becoming a busy music director he would go to TVG's house at 4am in the morning to learn carnatic music from TVG.  I wish those qualities are highlighted than this lazy talk about his arrogance.

Kr

Back to top Go down

Post  BC Tue Jun 08, 2021 2:55 am

crimson king wrote:

Some IRFs do address him as God and it is purely their perspective.  Who is anybody to call it wrong?  There is nothing wrong in it.  To me, he is Maestro.

Kannadasan wrote "Naan padaipadhanaal en paer iraivan".  Kannadasan also wrote "Raja vaa" in the song Kola kolaya mundhirikkaa (Paalootti Valartha Kili movie 1976) to WELCOME the budding composer Ilayaraja, when he first penned the lyrics for IR.  

Vaali said he has written several songs either having the word "Raja" in them or to highlight IR, because he could and that IR was very much WORTHY of it!  

On the other hand, there are old non-IR songs like Rajavin paarvai, Raja vaada singakutti (both in MSV music!).  The word is very common in TFM lyrics.  IR just happened to have the right name co-incidentally, considering how his original name evolved into Ilayaraja.

As far as those words "arrogant", "egoistic", "not humble like XYZ" etc. are concerned, they all are desperate attempts by miscreants just for the sake of belittling him, his music and his achievements.  He is from a country full of people who think (faux) humility is the greatest virtue.  They all know for sure that it is not possible to challenge his musical genius.  So, they are trying every possible trick in the book to squish him down.  That is what's been happening ever since the Annakili times!  Nothing new here.

In reality, Faux-humility is a VICE and not a virtue at all.  Thank goodness, IR does NOT have that vice!

Pride is often mistaken as arrogance.  He takes pride in HIS work and rightly so.

IR music may have been popular because of SPB, SJ, KJY, Chitra etc. but music in general has LITTLE to do with great vocals and stunning lyrics.  It is the same people who made those songs "superhits" because the average Indian contingent does NOT know music beyond "hit film songs".  They can only either "hear" star singers or "see" stars on screen.  There are superhit IR songs with other voices as well, and albums like Veedu, his preludes, interludes etc. are superhits as well.  The only COMMON factor there is IR's music.  Bachs, Mozarts, Beethovens did NOT compose hit songs with divine vocals and lyrics.

IR said so about his musicians on the STAGE in the presence of his own orchestra (in 2019) right in front of Prabhakar.  IR asked Prabhakar "how many musicians would play perfectly and with sincerity" for which Prabhakar replied "maybe 15-20 of them".  That burnt his musicians especially Violin Kalyan who later goes on YouTube channels praising XYZ and dissing IR! (when IR might not even have meant to include the likes of Kalyan and his stellar musicians in that list).  IR, as a composer/creator, expects professionalism, discipline, ethics and no-gossips in his work environment.  From IR's dissatisfaction, it is obvious that he rarely got what he wished for.  BSO practices for at least 3-6 months before a concert and it reflects each time they play for IR in concerts.  So, IR is justified here.

It is the SAME ILAYARAJA who said "we all are from the spit of our predecessors"!  It is the same Ilayaraja when he said "If I were to listen to all the great works that this country's musicians have created, it would take me 100+ births to complete".  It is the same Ilayaraja who said "Isn't this the country which has a rich unsurpassable legacy of music?".  So, it is the people who should step up their comprehension-skill, stop blaming IR for anything and everything, and also stop making him a scapegoat.

Last edited by BC on Wed Jun 09, 2021 2:05 am; edited 1 time in total

BC

ravinat, panniapurathar and IsaiRasigan like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  crimson king Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:35 am

app_engine wrote:
crimson king wrote:

In an odd way, I found that whenever he was in "that mode" (i.e. ""நாங்க என்ன போடறோமோ அதை நீங்க கேட்டுத்தான் ஆகணும், அது உங்க தலையெழுத்து" attitude), his musical output was AWESOME Laughing

i.e. When he was in that state (which made ordinary people like us term him arrogant etc), the quality of his output was peaking.

So, contrary to the general perception, I find that for a music composer, it matters / helps Smile
Absolutely it does and this is the point the youtuber made in his video too - that some amount of ego is necessary for 'sadhanai'.  It is the ego of a champion.  

As usual, when I say the same thing, this forum gets up in arms so I appreciate your support.  I too believe that ego used to reflect in his output because it was so stylish and flamboyant then.   It's like, would you ask Vivian Richards to strain and appear humble?  No way.  I think of Raja as a musical Vivian Richards, swashbuckling and pathbreaking to jawdropping proportions. 

I don't want him to be a saint and to BC's point, no, he's NOT God and I don't want him to have to pretend to be God. All I want from Raja is awesome music and I have no other expectation from him.  I don't care if Rajni or other star camps (or ARR camp Wink ) emphasise 'humility'. I am a Raja fan and I only got on the ride for the music.  Why should it be any other way?  Like most people here, I HEARD Raja songs long before I saw how he looks. His personality traits are irrelevant here because his music spoke and speaks loud and clear.

crimson king

ravinat likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  ravinat Tue Jun 08, 2021 3:58 pm

crimson king wrote:
app_engine wrote:
crimson king wrote:

Absolutely it does and this is the point the youtuber made in his video too - that some amount of ego is necessary for 'sadhanai'.  It is the ego of a champion.  

As usual, when I say the same thing, this forum gets up in arms so I appreciate your support.  I too believe that ego used to reflect in his output because it was so stylish and flamboyant then.   It's like, would you ask Vivian Richards to strain and appear humble?  No way.  I think of Raja as a musical Vivian Richards, swashbuckling and pathbreaking to jawdropping proportions. 

I don't want him to be a saint and to BC's point, no, he's NOT God and I don't want him to have to pretend to be God. All I want from Raja is awesome music and I have no other expectation from him.  I don't care if Rajni or other star camps (or ARR camp Wink ) emphasise 'humility'. I am a Raja fan and I only got on the ride for the music.  Why should it be any other way?  Like most people here, I HEARD Raja songs long before I saw how he looks. His personality traits are irrelevant here because his music spoke and speaks loud and clear.

I totally agree with your perspective on his 'arrogance' by the general clueless public.  As the YT video guy says, everybody is entitled to some arrogance based on their level of contribution.  The same IR will not sit down in front of MSV when he worked with him on projects. The same IR, pushes MSV's son who wanted him to compose music for 'Senthamizh Paatu' - he told him that he will not agree to the project, if his father is not in the project. Musically, he is not arrogant at all. That is my point. The rest of worldly matters does not matter.

As a corollary to this argument, if others are truly not musically arrogant, we should have got at least another 20 'Mella thirandhadhu kadhavu' by now.

ravinat

BC likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  BC Wed Jun 09, 2021 2:10 am

crimson king wrote:
app_engine wrote:
crimson king wrote:

Nobody said he is!  God is just a metaphor.  Those people use it out of respect and awe for his creative genius.  They are not doing daily pooja for him or built a temple for him or have his idol in their homes to do abhishegam on auspicious days!  It should be taken in the sense of creator and NOT in the sense that he is the Almighty who is the ultimate creator / savior / destroyer.

BC

Back to top Go down

Post  BC Wed Jun 09, 2021 2:21 am

ravinat wrote:
crimson king wrote:
app_engine wrote:
crimson king wrote:

I totally agree with your perspective on his 'arrogance' by the general clueless public.  As the YT video guy says, everybody is entitled to some arrogance based on their level of contribution.  The same IR will not sit down in front of MSV when he worked with him on projects. The same IR, pushes MSV's son who wanted him to compose music for 'Senthamizh Paatu' - he told him that he will not agree to the project, if his father is not in the project. Musically, he is not arrogant at all. That is my point. The rest of worldly matters does not matter.

As a corollary to this argument, if others are truly not musically arrogant, we should have got at least another 20 'Mella thirandhadhu kadhavu' by now.

Exactly!  It takes a lot of TRUE humility to work with one's competitor/predecessor.  They co-composed for 5 movies.  

IR has also co-composed with the legendary Dakshinamurthy Swami in the 1986 Malayalam movie Kaaveri.  

It means he really held them in a higher pedestal than himself.  It is just "creative arrogance", if at all IR has some arrogance!

BC

Back to top Go down

Post  Usha Thu Jun 10, 2021 7:11 pm

chinna mani kuyile from QFR

Super Performance........ ellorum dhan.... thani thaniyaga solla mudiydha kootu muyarchi........ arumai......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1rUf99qgtc

Usha

Back to top Go down

Anything about IR found on the net - Vol 4 - Page 31 Empty My 20th March Jigyasa conversation

Post  mythila Fri Jun 11, 2021 5:38 pm

crimson king wrote:James Vasanthan recounting his experience of watching the recording of Antha Nilavathan BGMs plus BGM AND vocals of Vetti Veru Vasam.  On the same day!

James Vasant's experience was a delight to listen. He echoes the fanboyism of many of us here.

mythila

Back to top Go down

Post  app_engine Mon Jun 14, 2021 7:15 pm

Interesting talk by writer JeMo on IR:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7azt4iI3_68

app_engine

Back to top Go down

Post  app_engine Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:49 pm

Very long YT (so I'm yet to watch) - that too with poor speech quality, but supposedly about IR and popular culture:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jFb53YD5kU

யாராச்சும் முழுசும் பாத்துட்டு ஏதாச்சும் தேறுமான்னு சொல்லுங்க Wink

app_engine

mythila likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Usha Sat Jun 19, 2021 5:26 pm

Rajadhi raja un from QFT

Subashree..... Neat and Clear Description. Shanmugapriya endru solli irukar...  gavanichadhu illai.

Shyam.... azhagaga solli irukar.

miga miga nalla palan... All Are Super........

2nd stanza.. Really Super.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WN3TYb6gqeY

Usha

Jose S likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Usha Sat Jun 19, 2021 5:36 pm

chinna kannan azhaikiran from QFT

miga arumaiyaga vasithu irukirargal ellorum....... arumaiyo arumai.

padiyavarum nanraga padi irukar. 

Subashree........ paatin inimai athanaiyaiyum eduthu solli irukar.  Flute Beauty...... pugahza vaarthai illai.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHcXHN5uNhA

Usha

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 42 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36 ... 42  Next