Ilayaraja and Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Manadhil oru paattu - Song of the moment - Vol 2

+30
IsaiRasigan
pmanokaran
BC
al_gates
raagakann
rajkumarc
Sakalakala Vallavar
raja4ever
Wizzy
Raghunaga
vicks
sagi
plum
MH
ravinat
jaiganesh
Raaga_Suresh
sheepChase
mythila
counterpoint
writeface
fring151
rajaclan
V_S
app_engine
Drunkenmunk
kamalaakarsh
kiru
crimson king
Usha
34 posters

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Go down

Manadhil oru paattu - Song of the moment - Vol 2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Manadhil oru paattu - Song of the moment - Vol 2

Post  Jose S Sun Oct 03, 2021 5:36 am

BC wrote:...still they need to focus on getting the rare songs, other languages-output and last but not least, the precious Background Scores.

Agreed. I posted a similar comment on one of the compilations. Would really like to see some of the rare songs, not commonly available. Also, extended versions of BGMs would be awesome too - there are too many BGM pieces cut short because the scene ends or interrupted by voices.

Edit: Keeping with the theme of this thread - I was recently watching the movie Sakkarai Panthal and discovered a wonderful BGM piece in the middle that I hadn't heard before.

(from 1:13:08 and runs for about a minute)

Jose S

IsaiRasigan and BC like this post

Back to top Go down

Manadhil oru paattu - Song of the moment - Vol 2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Manadhil oru paattu - Song of the moment - Vol 2

Post  BC Mon Oct 04, 2021 2:34 am

Jose S wrote:
BC wrote:...still they need to focus on getting the rare songs, other languages-output and last but not least, the precious Background Scores.

Agreed. I posted a similar comment on one of the compilations. Would really like to see some of the rare songs, not commonly available. Also, extended versions of BGMs would be awesome too - there are too many BGM pieces cut short because the scene ends or interrupted by voices.

Edit: Keeping with the theme of this thread - I was recently watching the movie Sakkarai Panthal and discovered a wonderful BGM piece in the middle that I hadn't heard before.

(from 1:13:08 and runs for about a minute)

Sounds pretty hopeless, sadly.  The way TrendLoud is managing IR-O is not-so-good.  They seem to be improving only now, when the channel has been there at least for the past 5 years.

Adding one more of such UNNOTICED Background Score snippets from Moodupani - a very SHORT barely a minute long, Violin piece, so beautiful beyond words.  Vizhaluku iraitha neer-kind!  IR could have utilized it at least as a prelude/interlude of a superhit song.  Such a great score for such a trivial scene in the movie and also marred by dialogues: (from 49:30 to 50:12)

BC

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum