Ilayaraja and Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ranji Trophy and Beyond - Domestic Mattai Pandhu viLayAttu

+3
Kaaling
Admin
7 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Ranji Trophy and Beyond - Domestic Mattai Pandhu viLayAttu - Page 6 Empty Re: Ranji Trophy and Beyond - Domestic Mattai Pandhu viLayAttu

Post  al_gates Thu May 19, 2016 12:31 am

Paavi guys, why did you have to put this thread in some godforsaken corner? Very Happy 

I watch atleast one Ranji Game each season. Watched the Buchi babu as well last year. Siddhesh Lad is a great talent, hope he makes it to India.

TN - chey! enna keragamo. Pitch tampering, ultra-defensive last 2 seasons. Only decent fellows are Vijay Shankar and Indrajith. Rest are all lazy crooks(Dinesh Karthik is a vetti-show party, Mukund is also becoming another. I had high hopes on Mukund 5 years back - he has several men in his family who were league cricketers. The sports car he bought ended his growth I guess). The moment Badri left is when quality and professionalism left these Vetti-pasanga.

Looking forward to several years of Washington Sundar. Unfortunately M.Shahrukh Khan is getting lazy these days. (Washington is Sundar's coach and mentor who passed away just before Sundar had a son, that's why the unique name).

al_gates

Back to top Go down

Ranji Trophy and Beyond - Domestic Mattai Pandhu viLayAttu - Page 6 Empty Re: Ranji Trophy and Beyond - Domestic Mattai Pandhu viLayAttu

Post  Wizzy Thu May 19, 2016 10:22 am

Rest are all lazy crooks

all those who play through grades have phailed to make the transition from first class whilst late bloomers who subverted it are playing test cricket, ethula erunthu enna theriyuthu 

Looking forward to several years of Washington Sundar.

looked good but had a brain freeze in almost all his innings in under19 wc..almost Dinesh Karthiksque dismissals Neutral  
have you seen SRK play?
Wizzy
Wizzy

Back to top Go down

Post  al_gates Fri May 20, 2016 9:36 am

Wizzy wrote:
all those who play through grades have phailed to make the transition from first class whilst late bloomers who subverted it are playing test cricket, ethula erunthu enna theriyuthu
have you seen SRK play?
1. If you mean Murali Vijay, man...hats off to the dude! He really has marbles - just that he took a while to prove himself(Left home to live by himself as a teen, flunked XII Maths, that thing with Dinesh Karthik - I mean could it be possible Deekay was a douche and that's why those events happened? Really worked his butt off to prove himself in Tests) I don't praise easily but really noteworthy to Vijay.

2. You mean MSRK right? I have heard he is wristy and great to watch but he has not been making heavy scores. In last years Buchi Babu he made 78 while partnering Sundar(131) in a terrific partnership that I was unfortunate not to witness. MSRK seems a lot like the Mumbai kid Sarfaraz Khan, I just hope he doesn't screw up with a shitty attitude.

al_gates

Back to top Go down

Post  Wizzy Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:02 am

MSRK seems a lot like the Mumbai kid Sarfaraz Khan, I just hope he doesn't screw up with a shitty attitude.

Embarassed maram vetti?

Former India player V.B. Chandrasekar (Rs. 3.48 crore), the lone cricketer among the franchise owners, zeroed in on Thiruvallur. “As a former cricketer, I know that TNPL will be an excellent competition for spotting talent,” he said.

Thiruvallur Super Kings  Suspect
Wizzy
Wizzy

Back to top Go down

Post  Wizzy Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:26 pm

oray orupudi from TNPL.

Srinivasan said Coimbatore and a stadium in the Salem-Erode region will be added to the TNPL venues next year. “The Chennai Super Kings has created a groundswell of support for cricket in the districts which is reflected in the TNPL,” he said.
Wizzy
Wizzy

Back to top Go down

Post  Wizzy Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:12 am

http://www.bcci.tv/ranji-trophy-2016-17/match/119

we know the result when TN bats on a green top against Vinny/Mithun  Embarassed
Wizzy
Wizzy

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunkenmunk Sun Dec 25, 2016 11:55 am

jeichuttOm!!  Very Happy

http://www.bcci.tv/ranji-trophy-2016-17/match/119

But looks like Hyderabad have gifted a lead to Mumbai and we might be meeting them in the Semis.

veeranukku oru mora dhAn sAvu...
Drunkenmunk
Drunkenmunk

http://raajasongadaykeepsboredomaway.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Wizzy Mon Dec 26, 2016 9:02 am

^tbh if Mijay doesn't play semis I quite fancy our chances against this Mumbai side but Cricinfo doing their darndest to jinx TN with
so many special articles on the Team  Embarassed
Wizzy
Wizzy

Back to top Go down

Post  Wizzy Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:25 pm

domestic LOI champion TN affraid affraid  

D(K) recent form  Shocked

12 mts, 12 inns, 854 runs, ave 85.40, S/r 105.56, HS: 126, 100s: 3, 50s: 5, 4s: 98, 6s: 10

new BCCI bosses should trail Ranjis in 50 overs format next month and see how it goes  Laughing
Wizzy
Wizzy

Back to top Go down

Post  Wizzy Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:45 am

Indrajith  the clap noteworthy, TN playing some khadoos cricket  Laughing

http://www.bcci.tv/ranji-trophy-2017-18/match/26
Wizzy
Wizzy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum