Ilayaraja and Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

உலகையே கலக்க உலகநாயகன் எடுக்கும் விஸ்வரூபம்!

+26
thiruvizha
sid_316
equanimus
nasc
Michael AF
Joe
HonestRaj
balaji.r
kid_glove
Sanjeevi
mythila
Kaaling
Hamid
Cinemarasigan
jaiganesh
app_engine
Wizzy
V_S
groucho070
CF
plum
Karthikeyan
sagi
Bala (Karthik)
Sakalakala Vallavar
30 posters

Page 34 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34

Go down

உலகையே கலக்க உலகநாயகன் எடுக்கும் விஸ்வரூபம்! - Page 34 Empty Re: உலகையே கலக்க உலகநாயகன் எடுக்கும் விஸ்வரூபம்!

Post  Cinemarasigan Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:29 pm

groucho070 wrote:Watched it in our DTH channel (so I might have missed out the sound part).

Technically very well made film. Entertaining. But after viewing (three times), I still felt underwhelmed. Maybe I have some questions here and there, well hopefully sequel will deal with that.

yeah, there are some questions to be answered, expecting that VR2 would provide answers...

Cinemarasigan

Back to top Go down

உலகையே கலக்க உலகநாயகன் எடுக்கும் விஸ்வரூபம்! - Page 34 Empty Re: உலகையே கலக்க உலகநாயகன் எடுக்கும் விஸ்வரூபம்!

Post  Wizzy Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:19 pm

Cheran, the half-wit not for once let him to complete a sentence,a masterclass on how not to conduct an interview, grats to KH for putting up with this shite and not losing his composure
Wizzy
Wizzy

Back to top Go down

Post  app_engine Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:34 pm

There is a long-running-discussion on twitter on this news report :

http://behindwoods.com/tamil-movies-cinema-news-10/vishwaroopam-earns-the-overwhelming-approval-of-lkadvani--kamal-haasan-vishwaroopam-11-06-13.html

Senior politician, L.K.Advani recently had the opportunity to see Kamal's Vishwaroopam in a private screening in Delhi, along with his family and friends. He felt that this was one of the most technically sound and content oriented films to have come out of India in a long time

This screening materialized on the 3rd of June when Kamal was in Delhi and he himself volunteered to screen the movie to Mr.Advani on any one of the days when he was in the capital. Advani had a curiosity to see the film ever since he read and saw reports in the media of all the controversies that Vishwaroopam had to experience in Tamil Nadu.

Two days after the screening, Kamal was invited over to Advani's house and authentic Sindhi curry and rice was served to Kamal for dinner.

Advani shared this experience in his personal blog much to the delight of the reading audience.

app_engine

Back to top Go down

Post  CF Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:49 am

app_engine wrote:There is a long-running-discussion on twitter on this news report :

app,
        Am not on Twitter,What is/was the discussion all about.

Dig:

How could KH go to Advani's house whose life has been spent in the RSS,a leading light of the BJP and who was the main reason for the Babri Masjid's demolition-nna?

We are a secular nation.Only the Congress,SP,BSP,Left,Dravidian/Regional parties have the nation's well being in mind,RSS/BJP are hell bent on destroying the country,ille.Before the demolition,no religious(used or unused)structure was ever demolished by anybody,we were never divided on religious lines,love,brother/sister hood was flowing in our blood.

Indha Advani/Modi types have spoilt us.

End Dig

Note : Please excuse the rant

CF

Back to top Go down

Post  app_engine Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:19 pm

CF,
It was a mature discussion IMHO, though I wasn't part of it - me just an observer for lack of knowledge / opinion (@dagalti aka P_R & @equanimus did decent amount of talking)...

As you probably know, tweets are only 140 char max each and combing them together / getting the overall gist of a discussion etc is not easy for beginners like me Embarassed

app_engine

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum