Ilayaraja and Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

உலகையே கலக்க உலகநாயகன் எடுக்கும் விஸ்வரூபம்!

+26
thiruvizha
sid_316
equanimus
nasc
Michael AF
Joe
HonestRaj
balaji.r
kid_glove
Sanjeevi
mythila
Kaaling
Hamid
Cinemarasigan
jaiganesh
app_engine
Wizzy
V_S
groucho070
CF
plum
Karthikeyan
sagi
Bala (Karthik)
Sakalakala Vallavar
30 posters

Page 32 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

உலகையே கலக்க உலகநாயகன் எடுக்கும் விஸ்வரூபம்! - Page 32 Empty Re: உலகையே கலக்க உலகநாயகன் எடுக்கும் விஸ்வரூபம்!

Post  2040 Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:48 pm

Bala (Karthik) wrote:I think SS mentioned the "endha kadavul" scene (in the context that he is not an atheist and his character shouldn't be saying that). I thought he meant "endha kadavul" given his real religious identity (indhukkadavula muslim kadavula)

apditthaan naan en friendsa convince pannen in the act of defending him... are in such a defending mood?

aanaa, andha dialog vishwa/taufeeq tone'la illa... Kamalagaasanl tone'la irundhadhu...

btw, andha dialog'kaana thaevai enna?? aint it misleading for common audience??

Back to top Go down

உலகையே கலக்க உலகநாயகன் எடுக்கும் விஸ்வரூபம்! - Page 32 Empty Re: உலகையே கலக்க உலகநாயகன் எடுக்கும் விஸ்வரூபம்!

Post  sagi Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:10 pm

Welcome Raghav.

Bala (Karthik) wrote:
SS
You've got Rahmaniac company now Smile

Actually konjam izhuththup pidichchaa avaru Raajatard aayiruvaar I thing. He was completely bowled over by NEP, IIRC. Very Happy

sagi

Back to top Go down

Post  app_engine Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:19 pm

நல்வரவு ராகவ்!

உண்மையில் இங்கு உள்ள எல்லோரும் நல்ல அளவில் ரஹ்மான் பாடல்களைக் கேட்டு ரசிப்பவர்கள் தான் Smile

Had some TF industry elements not used ARR as a tool to methodically sideline IR, he would have been loved even more by the IRFs for his excellent talents, IMHO. (Just imagine a TF industry where IR-MR combo competed with ARR-Shankar combo! We would have had a situation like nizhalkaL & vaRumaiyin niRam sivappu albums releasing on the same day. Unfortunately, there was more politics in the 90's than sheer musical competition, IMHO Smile ).

app_engine

Back to top Go down

Post  V_S Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:05 pm

Welcome raghavendran. Very nice and happy to have you here. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Karthikeyan Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:08 pm

innum vantha seraatha, Raghavendran-a makkal varaverthuttaanga.. besh besh..
Karthikeyan
Karthikeyan

Back to top Go down

Post  app_engine Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:10 pm

It's on 7th (and not 8th) in TN :

http://dinamani.com/latest_news/article1449581.ece

இந்நிலையில், விஸ்வரூபம் படத்தை தமிழகத்தில் வெளியிடும் தேதியை கமல் இன்று அறிவித்தார். அதன்படி, விஸ்வரூபம் வருகிற 7-ம் தேதி தமிழகத்தில் வெளியாகிறது. இப்படம் வெளியாக உறுதுணையாக இருந்த தமிழக முதலமைச்சருக்கும், முஸ்லீம் சமுதாய மக்களுக்கும், ஊடக நண்பர்களுக்கும் கமல்ஹாசன் நன்றி தெரிவித்துள்ளார்.

app_engine

Back to top Go down

Post  radiochandra Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:48 pm

After watching the uncut version 4 times in the mosque studded city of Hyderabad, am flying to Chennai tomoro to catch the cut version 2 or 3 times in the temple state capital city Chennai. And then resume with the uncut version in Hyderabad when weekend comes.

Waiting for transformation scene with the Chennai folks.

radiochandra

Back to top Go down

Post  CF Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:50 pm

Saw 2nd time today, morning show@Urvashi.Poi solla vechuttaru pa KH [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Take back my three reservations about the film after 1st viewing.

1)The Afghan episode was very good and am sure VR 2 will have more of
it.Some great touches there and excellent production values.Tad too
long-nnu sonnadhu :embarrassed:

This itself can make a good feature film.

2)Lack of drama-nnu sonnadhu,vapas.The film is not hectic like 10A but still maintains a very tense feel throughout.

3)Abrupt ending giving an incomplete feel.This I think is valid for the
first viewing.Now I was ready for it and so did not feel the lack of a
proper closure giving climax.

The kathak dance,wow! Only KH possible,Totally bowled over by the song,choreography and the expressions.

The transformation scene in action reply,as massy as it can get.

Excellent action set pieces,Pooja Kumar was a treat to watch,lovely lady with a very expressive face and good body language.

Jaideep Ahlawat was very good as Salim,noticed him more this time.

I liked the music-songs and BGM.

Oru chinna kurai,felt it this time and the last time,will discuss after the film hits TN.

A couple of scenes which I felt were cheesy/corny was passable this
time.Manmohan Singh coming on line and Pooja telling 'avar en purushan'

After this watch am convinced this has BB written all over it without Kamal compromising for achieving that status.

Last edited by CF on Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:50 am; edited 1 time in total

CF

Back to top Go down

Post  CF Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:51 pm

RC :thumbsup:

The transformation scene has to be seen with a whistling,shouting fan crowd.The effect will be totally different.

CF

Back to top Go down

Post  Karthikeyan Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:04 pm

excellent review Cine Sir..

i echo your views Smile

Karthikeyan
Karthikeyan

Back to top Go down

Post  2040 Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:08 pm

AF, as you have seen the movie...
did u notice a BB connection with Vishwa-Niroopama-Her Boss episode?

Back to top Go down

Post  radiochandra Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:55 pm

For those who want a clearer indication that the movie is a superhit ....

HYDERABAD PRASAD'S IMAX opens daily 3 shows in Imax screen for Tamil version, one show in Imax screen for Telugu version apart from 3 shows on normal screen till next week thursday.

Booked for the entire family saturday evening Imax screen ( would be my 9th viewing after the chennai shows on Thursday )

Havent seen this happening in Hyderabad ever before.

radiochandra

Back to top Go down

Post  Bala (Karthik) Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:27 pm

Doc
9tha! :thumbsup:

Bala (Karthik)

Back to top Go down

Post  kid_glove Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:20 pm

Booked about 4 shows for Thursday (*2), Friday and Saturday..

kid_glove

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael AF Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:03 am

Nothing striked right away. Can't think of any actually.
2040 wrote:AF, as you have seen the movie...
did u notice a BB connection with Vishwa-Niroopama-Her Boss episode?
Michael AF
Michael AF

Back to top Go down

Post  CF Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:50 am

What is this-ellorum 9 times,5 times,4 times-nnu ???

AF and SS-what is BB??I know BB as Block buster,Birthday boy

CF

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael AF Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:58 am

Nothing related to VR. It's a tv series.
CF wrote:What is this-ellorum 9 times,5 times,4 times-nnu ???

Michael AF
Michael AF

Back to top Go down

Post  balaji.r Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:45 pm

CF wrote:What is this-ellorum 9 times,5 times,4 times-nnu ???

Excitement is sky high this time. Very Happy

Would be watching on friday night and saturday early morning. I couldnt get for thursday Sad

BB - Breaking bad, TV series.

balaji.r

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael AF Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:31 am

Liked it better the 2nd time. Some stellar imagery in Afghan scenes. The swing scene, Nato ravaged village, shooting the soon to be dead horse and executing the assumed traitor. Various themes have been explored within jihadism. Training children for fighting the enemy, attitude towards women, suicide bombing and contemplating life when your own family is killed. Where i do have the problem is the modus operandi of the jihadi group within US. Even there the stakeout scene of Abbasi's apartment was well done, I have to say.

Scene wise comparison, Afghan trumps US. More later.
Michael AF
Michael AF

Back to top Go down

Post  CF Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:46 am

Michael AF wrote:Liked it better the 2nd time.

Same blood.Quite a few who felt a bit letdown on 1st viewing have fallen in love/impressed the 2nd time.

The key is the letdown people too have been motivated to watch it a second time.Why,I do not understand.

CF

Back to top Go down

Post  2040 Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:00 pm

CF wrote:
Michael AF wrote:Liked it better the 2nd time.

Same blood.Quite a few who felt a bit letdown on 1st viewing have fallen in love/impressed the 2nd time.

The key is the letdown people too have been motivated to watch it a second time.Why,I do not understand.
because there is more than what meets the eye..

Back to top Go down

Post  groucho070 Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:09 pm

Wife now resorting to violence asking me when it is going to be released in Malaysia. Who is the agent provocateur? Current darling of Rajini fans in Facebook, RBSI. Pain reduces seeing so much of affection from this group. Plum, am thinking of coming out of retirement. Whaddya think?

"Opinions are like assholes. Everybody has one." - Dirty Harry (Clint Eastwood in Dead Pool)
groucho070
groucho070

Back to top Go down

Post  raghav316 Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:09 pm

sorry for the late reply

Thank you Bala,Nerd,V_S, app_engine and other anbu ullangal Very Happy

karthi brotherku nandri for the ticket..padam parthachu,padathuku munnala oru celebration,,chanceless..adhu poga sila pala interviews ellam kuduthu ponom.

Movie is visually stunning..when people say "time ponadhe theriyala",they have to see vishwaroopam..the fastest tamil film i have seen..very visual from kamal..actually it was more pure cold blooded action(from whatever i could understand) film..less drama and character definition,what is andrea and shekar kapur even doing?..you can also take it as no beating around the bush and no melodrama..but idha expect pannavanga konjam dissapoint aaga vaippu iruku..i am sure V2 has more depth in it..i feel there is defenitely more than bomb defusal and omar's death to this saga.

the setwork or graphics whatever that is in the afghan episode,jaw dropping..cannot imagine the effort gone into it..

special mention to the transformation scene..wow..masso maass..as Bala said the mass begins in the photo itself,Haasar's eyes there..

multiple times paathadhan padam 100% experience panna mudiyum..padam paathuthomanu oru doubt innum irukku..cant wait to watch it in 3d auro..

Last edited by raghav316 on Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:26 pm; edited 3 times in total

raghav316

Back to top Go down

Post  raghav316 Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:19 pm

Nerd wrote:Welcome Raghav.

Actually konjam izhuththup pidichchaa avaru Raajatard aayiruvaar I thing. He was completely bowled over by NEP, IIRC. Very Happy
unmaidhaan Very Happy

raghav316

Back to top Go down

Post  groucho070 Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:42 pm

Wait, Raghav, are you the one with the handsome Madhavan avatar at the other forum? If so, welcome, welcome, welcome!!

"Opinions are like assholes. Everybody has one." - Dirty Harry (Clint Eastwood in Dead Pool)
groucho070
groucho070

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum