Ilayaraja and Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WORST PICTURIZED ILAIYARAAJA'S MOVIE ALBUM

Go down

WORST PICTURIZED ILAIYARAAJA'S MOVIE ALBUM Empty WORST PICTURIZED ILAIYARAAJA'S MOVIE ALBUM

Post  Kr Wed Apr 28, 2021 6:03 pm

We have all mentioned before how the picturization of many of IR's songs have been very poor.  I think I have found the absolutely worst picturization of all the songs in an IR movie album and that too one with brilliant songs - I think Ajantha will win this hands down.

I  was listening to the Ajantha album on my drive recently and was curious when I heard the 2nd version of the Enge Irundhai Isaiye song where KJY starts coughing at the end of the song, similar to the song in Payanangal Mudivadhillai.  So after I came home, searched the video clips of Ajantha songs - OMG - it was absolutely horrible - Everything about the picturization was crass - the cast, dancing (if you could call it that), acting (if you can call it that), expressions (or non-expressions)....

Its a shame.  The album had so many beautiful songs like Egne Irundhai Isaiye, Yarrum Thodadha, Yarruku Yaar Endu..... and had great orchestration as well.

Kr

Back to top Go down