Ilayaraja and Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Copyright infringements and YouTube channels

+2
FerociousBanger
BC
6 posters

Go down

Copyright infringements and YouTube channels Empty Copyright infringements and YouTube channels

Post  BC Thu Jun 18, 2020 1:03 am

A HUGE loss for all IR fans and music aficionados in general.

Two YouTube channels playing IR music, have been PURGED from World Wide Web's memory in a matter of a week's time (My heart goes out to them, myself & others who have loved and subscribed to both channels): 

1. Balpalaki - whose channel had a LOT of IR songs (though it had some amount of other music directors' songs from the 80's & 90's too.).  It was the first to go last week, just like that.  I thought of informing and warning Navin Mozart on his YouTube video of Greatest Gen Z scores video sometime this week, to take care of his collection.  But, alas, that also came crashing down too soon.

2. Navin Mozart - The ONLY resort for IR Background Scores.  Sometime yesterday night, I wanted to play those new scores and poof, it was gone! Copyright infringements and YouTube channels Icon_sad

Apparently the message was "This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by TrendLoud Music."

The name sounded pretty familiar, and ta da, it was the same company whose logo appears in IR Official Channel on YouTube (probably, managing that channel)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVlWr_LN9y80smEMr0KTBOA

The million dollar question is WHO IS/are the NEXT victim/victims?

Is there anything we can do about it?  Please let me know; any IR fan will be willing to pitch in.  If someone here knows either of those two people, you could discuss on how to revive those precious channels back?

Things are not being managed well in that channel.  They are neither uploading all the songs nor letting others do it.  https://trendloud.com/our-team.html  Bunch of shady characters there.

Last edited by BC on Thu Jun 18, 2020 1:06 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

BC

Back to top Go down

Copyright infringements and YouTube channels Empty Re: Copyright infringements and YouTube channels

Post  FerociousBanger Thu Jun 18, 2020 9:33 am

Copyright infringements and YouTube channels EauShCkU8Ac4HHQ?format=jpg&name=large

FerociousBanger

Back to top Go down

Copyright infringements and YouTube channels Empty Re: Copyright infringements and YouTube channels

Post  Jose S Sun Jun 21, 2020 10:46 pm

Their contact e-mail ID seems to be hashtag@trendloud.com.

Jose S

Back to top Go down

Post  FerociousBanger Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:09 pm

Great. Maha2014 and Jayashree (the only place where you could find Raja's two fusion albums and Thiruvasagam) are terminated now. Fuck that tyrant and his incompetent nincompoop of a team.

FerociousBanger

Back to top Go down

Post  Jose S Sun Jun 28, 2020 8:10 pm

FerociousBanger wrote:Great. Maha2014 and Jayashree (the only place where you could find Raja's two fusion albums and Thiruvasagam) are terminated now.

This is really sad. Half of my YT playlists were filled with MAHA2014's uploads. He had a lot of rare songs too.

Jose S

FerociousBanger likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  irfan123 Sat Jul 04, 2020 1:51 am

only way is to go back to un-social way of sharing personal collection. how it was done before all this social media made everything public and data theft / loot of personal property for some companies own benefit.
If you look at old lp record there will be dislaimer: cannot be broadcasted in public. this doesnt mean during our college days we shared music in cassettes to our friends witout any benefits.

it is so funny to assumer removing social media links like YT , and uploading to offical site (in the name of) and fethching ad revenues will last, without realzing originals are of course with people who have it originally.
there has to be a way where somones' personal collection cannot be ripped or downloaded or comes with "watermark audio" not erasable by any means
when original uploaders start going in different path with their stuff no one can steal it..

irfan123

Back to top Go down

Post  Usha Sat Jul 04, 2020 5:52 pm

irfan123 wrote:only way is to go back to un-social way of sharing personal collection. how it was done before all this social media made everything public and data theft / loot of personal property for some companies own benefit.
If you look at old lp record there will be dislaimer: cannot be broadcasted in public. this doesnt mean during our college days we shared music in cassettes to our friends witout any benefits.

it is so funny to assumer removing social media links like YT , and uploading to offical site (in the name of) and fethching ad revenues will last, without realzing originals are of course with people who have it originally.
there has to be a way where somones' personal collection cannot be ripped or downloaded or comes with "watermark audio" not erasable by any means
when original uploaders start going in different path with their stuff no one can steal it..

apodhu. uploaders ellarum ondra pesi... enna vazhi endru yosithu mudivu edunga irfan123...

namakum oru vazhi irukum dhan.. adhai therindhu kondu upload seingo.............

Usha

Back to top Go down

Post  FerociousBanger Sun Jul 05, 2020 7:49 pm

irfan123 wrote:only way is to go back to un-social way of sharing personal collection. how it was done before all this social media made everything public and data theft / loot of personal property for some companies own benefit.

Torrenting would work le. There isn't much of Raja's music on torrents as of now.

FerociousBanger

Back to top Go down

Post  irfan123 Sun Jul 05, 2020 8:39 pm

torrent im worried personally due to virus etc. anyways will find out. there has to be way to exchange stuff between fans like and keep it for private listening.
also this should not end up with mean money minded companies.

irfan123

Back to top Go down

Post  irfan123 Sun Jul 05, 2020 8:43 pm

things like whatsapp and telegram will do but again people might be worried on privacy and by mistake it gets endless forward to others.
probably a very less known discussion group to be created with proper authentication and access to stuff again with authentication for limited period

irfan123

Back to top Go down

Post  Jose S Fri Oct 16, 2020 6:01 pm

Saw a bass cover video (by BollyBass) taken down by Trendloud Music within a few minutes of it being posted. This is getting annoying now. Covers and other instrumental performances show the work of the individual content creator in addition to the original performance.

On a different note, Gopura Vasalile BGM uploaded by Ilaiyaraaja Official now credits Navin Mozart in the description.

Jose S

Usha likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Usha Tue Oct 20, 2020 4:55 pm

Navinin nermaiku kidaitha vetri........... thodaratum avar thondu......

idhai dhan pulambi kondu irundhen..... Raja music... idhan mel ulla pasam dhan kaaranam. veru ondrum ilai.. idhai Raja unara vendum.
indha madhiiri nalla manushangalai pakkathil vaithu kondal  Rajavin isai nallabadiyaga vaazhum......

Usha

Back to top Go down

Post  Usha Sat Nov 07, 2020 5:40 pm

from Navin mozard from Ilaiyaraja official... with Navin name.... Good... Happy to see.

for kamal birthday.......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXOK2HLyKaE&feature=emb_logo

Usha

Back to top Go down

Post  Jose S Sun Dec 13, 2020 7:04 am

Seeing some of the QFR performances now marked as Private, most likely due to copyright issues. Hope it gets resolved soon. The performances have highlighted the beauty of these songs, and it would be a big loss if they're gone.

Jose S

Back to top Go down

Post  Usha Sun Dec 13, 2020 5:25 pm

Jose S wrote:Seeing some of the QFR performances now marked as Private, most likely due to copyright issues. Hope it gets resolved soon. The performances have highlighted the beauty of these songs, and it would be a big loss if they're gone.

idharkum yedhavadhu vazhi irukum.. adhai QFT team gavanikanam.......

Usha

Back to top Go down

Post  Jose S Sun Mar 21, 2021 12:28 am

It seems Prasad Manokaran's channel is now terminated. Most of my YouTube playlists are worthless now. Copyright infringements and YouTube channels 1f626 

"This account has been terminated because we received multiple third-party claims of copyright infringement regarding material the user posted."

Jose S

Back to top Go down

Post  Usha Sun Mar 21, 2021 1:38 pm

Jose S wrote:It seems Prasad Manokaran's channel is now terminated. Most of my YouTube playlists are worthless now. Copyright infringements and YouTube channels 1f626 

"This account has been terminated because we received multiple third-party claims of copyright infringement regarding material the user posted."

nanaum 2 naal munbu dhan parathen Jose.... Ivarudaiya HQ unmaiyil arumaiyaga irukum.....

anal ondru... copyright endru solla kudadhu.indha peyaril avargal nalla audiovai Thiruttu velai seigirargal endru dhan solla vendum.
. Raja Sir dhan Gavanikanam indha kodumaiyai.

ivaruku nyayam kidaikuma theriyavillai.......

Usha

Back to top Go down

Post  Usha Sun Mar 28, 2021 6:19 pm

Sylvian page.. kaanavllai....

from Sylvian,
"So, no Projekt Ilaiyaraaja post today because Medium has suspended my account for violation of rules. I don’t what rule I violated, so can’t mitigate it. Waiting for them to get back. Note: I don't monetise any of the Projekt Ilaiyaraaja posts."

Ivarukum Nyayam kidaika vendum.

Usha

Back to top Go down

Post  Usha Mon Mar 29, 2021 5:12 pm

Sylvian.........ivarudaiya problem sari agi vittadhu. ipadi solli irukar.

"This got resolved. Apparently, it accidentally got trapped in their spam filters."

ivar epadi sari seidhu kondar endru sonnal, matravargaluku udhaviyaga irukum endru ninaikiren. Prasad manokaranuku udhaviyaga irukum.

Usha

Back to top Go down

Post  Jose S Wed Jan 19, 2022 8:31 pm

Does anyone know how Trendloud enforces rights for different tracks. I have been uploading segments of IR songs and they are usually marked as 'Video cannot be monetized - Ad revenue paid to copyright owner' which is fine. However, one track is now marked as 'Video cannot be seen or monetized - Blocked in all territories' which blocks the entire video from being shown. It is strange.

It is not an ultra-popular song either.

Jose S

Back to top Go down

Copyright infringements and YouTube channels Empty They retracted the copyright strikes after i wrote an email to them. Mine Ytube is back.

Post  pmanokaran Tue Jul 12, 2022 5:52 pm

Usha wrote:
Jose S wrote:It seems Prasad Manokaran's channel is now terminated. Most of my YouTube playlists are worthless now. Copyright infringements and YouTube channels 1f626 

nanaum 2 naal munbu dhan parathen Jose.... Ivarudaiya HQ unmaiyil arumaiyaga irukum.....

anal ondru... copyright endru solla kudadhu.indha peyaril avargal nalla audiovai  Thiruttu velai  seigirargal endru dhan solla vendum.
. Raja Sir dhan Gavanikanam indha kodumaiyai.

ivaruku nyayam kidaikuma theriyavillai.......

pmanokaran

Back to top Go down

Copyright infringements and YouTube channels Empty They retracted the copyright strikes after i wrote an email to them. My Ytube is back.

Post  pmanokaran Tue Jul 12, 2022 5:53 pm

They retracted the copyright strikes after i wrote an email to them. My Ytube is back.

pmanokaran

Back to top Go down

Post  Jose S Sat Jul 30, 2022 7:13 pm

pmanokaran wrote:They retracted the copyright strikes after i wrote an email to them. My Ytube is back.
That's at least nice. I'd used for uploads on many of my playlists - good to see them back.

Jose S

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down