Ilayaraja and Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anything about IR found on the net - Vol 4

+28
BC
pgramss
sudhakarg
raagakann
Usha
kiru
kameshratnam
Shank
nanjilaan
Raaga_Suresh
jaiganesh
rajkumarc
kamalaakarsh
irfan123
irir123
rajaclan
Drunkenmunk
Wizzy
Hmm
crimson king
ravinat
IsaiRasigan
panniapurathar
V_S
mythila
ank
Sakalakala Vallavar
app_engine
32 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Anything about IR found on the net - Vol 4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Anything about IR found on the net - Vol 4

Post  V_S Fri Dec 16, 2016 6:57 pm

You too Brutus - SPB! Didn't expect this from you. I heard people say about SPB said something about Maestro, but I didn't believe those. This is the first time I am hearing from horse's mouth. I don't understand why these people are always behind Maestro's character even when it is not at all relevant to the topic they are taking, like a worst caught up cancer. What did Maestro do to them? தூக்கு போட்டுட்டு சாகணுமாம். என்ன ஒரு வார்த்தை! எவ்வளவு வன்மம் உள்ளேர்ந்து வருது. Did SPB ever imagine if his friend hear these words? I can't imagine. He might have kept everyone at a distance, but harsh words like this will never come from Maestro. With these words (which cannot be taken back) you have proved how much ego and hatred you have. All the image I had imagined about SPB is all put down to dust now. I pity Maestro for having such undeserving friendship with all these creatures.

Back to top Go down

Anything about IR found on the net - Vol 4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Anything about IR found on the net - Vol 4

Post  app_engine Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:44 pm

அதுவும் ஜாடைப்பேச்சு முறையில் Sad

நல்லா இல்லை பாலு Sad

சரி போகட்டும்.

அந்த நிகழ்ச்சியில் கிடைக்கும் வாய்ப்பில் எல்லாம் ராசாவைக் குத்துகிறார்கள்.

கங்கை அமரன் கதைகள் இந்த யூட்யூபில்:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0HipYvpYU8

app_engine

Back to top Go down

Post  app_engine Fri Dec 16, 2016 11:27 pm

Here's the next fellow - BR - who "replies to SPB", once again attacking IR.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oUQtdrhl68

"தலையில் ஏத்திக்காதே, சீழ் பிடிச்சுரும்"  it seems Shocked
(It comes after 14 minutes, rest are boring stuff BTW)

app_engine

Back to top Go down

Post  Usha Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:00 pm

Parthiban and KB...  ivargal dharmasangadamaga unargirargal..adhai gavanithen... adhu podhum.........

kudutha idathai... thavaraga payan paduthiya adakamana artists..  (adakam endru ivargalgaluku ninaipu.. unmai idhu ilaiyae.. 
IR ai thitta
thondrinal.. thaniya show seidhu.. solli kondu thitta vendiyadhu dhane.. edharku KB ku show endru nadakum podhu.. adhaiyum Parthiban
nadathum podhu.......

yar asingamanavargal..

Usha

Back to top Go down

Post  ravinat Sat Dec 17, 2016 3:59 pm

I saw these youtube videos and all they communicate is about how the folks who got popular in the 80s cannot ignore Raja, no matter their PoVs. 

When the dust settles a few decades later after all these folks are gone, Raja and his contribution to popular music will stay. In my view, it will also take a shape of its own and be called something else long after our times. 

The greatest composers have been criticized, vilified, ignored during their lifetime like this. 

History will repeat itself. 

You need to be a master and not do what normal people do. 

I am glad Raja was not invited or did not show up for this function.

Let's cut some slack and give SPB the benefit of his first strike. Three strikes and he is out in my mind...

ravinat

http://geniusraja.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ank Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:38 am

I personally feel that these people misunderstand IR.  For example, GA narrates how IR did not want to work with Bhagyaraj when Bhagyaraj wanted to do music himself.  Similarly GA narrates in Nakeeran that Ir was mad at him when GA wanted to do music on his own.  I look at these and also take into context when IR himself speaks about people who have worked hard to become great at their fields like drummer Noel (during an interview with Sivamani) or when talks to people like TVG, BMK etc or people like Rmachandra, SD, Madan Mohan etc.  From what I can perceive is that IR takes a very disciplined approach to music and composing and feels that it takes a lot of skills and hardwork to do music.  My perception is that when people like Bhagyaraj and GA tell him that they are going to do music themselves, he takes it a personal slight that shows how they consider composing music is not a specialized function.

Anyway, I agree with you all that despite all these enemies IR has stood tall with dignity.  He had lost a lot in terms of his commercial standing because of the enemity of these guys and could have compromised with all these guys be it Rajini, MR, KB, Bharatiraja if he wanted to keep his commercial standing.  He has stood alone among these traitors and he stands tall and in dignity.

God Bless Ilaiyaraaja

ank

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakalakala Vallavar Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:33 am

https://minnambalam.com/k/1481999427

article about light music ppl and their experiences, thoughts..

எஸ்.பி.பி.-யையும், இளையராஜாவையும் இவர்கள் பேர்சொல்லும் முறை, குண்டு, மொட்டை என்பதுதான்.
‘மேல ஏறி சும்மா தொட்டுட்டு வந்தா பத்தாதா, கொடியைக் கட்டி அதை அலையலையா ஆட்டி வேற விடணுமா? இந்த குண்டன் குறும்பு தாங்கல’ இது பாலசுப்ரமணியத்தின் பாடல் பற்றி. ‘அந்தாளு என்னய்யா பண்ணுவாரு, எல்லாம் மொட்டையோட வேலை…. இது, அதை ஒரு வழி பண்ணிட்டுத்தான் விடுமாம்.’ டீ கடைக்கு போகும்போதுகூட குண்டும் மொட்டையும்கூட வருகிறார்கள். அப்படியொரு இயைந்த வாழ்க்கை முறை.
Sakalakala Vallavar
Sakalakala Vallavar

Back to top Go down

Post  kiru Mon Dec 19, 2016 2:20 am

hmm.. you folks think SPB is taking a dig at IR ? well, I think, may be he would even say that to IR's face and IR would not care. GA is always playing that victim song "big brother suppressed me". This is the one I sincerely doubt. Re: IR's arrogance - I think he is pretty low on people sensitivity. He lives in a different world.  I guess, he can feel all the human emotions but as a self he cannot be an actor/initiator of these sensitivities. Everything in life comes with a price. On the bright side, think about it, we have got the equivalent of an Einstein or some genius doing music for us in an idiom even the less music initiated of us can enjoy and elevate ourselves and further our understanding of this art and have quality enjoyment.

kiru

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakalakala Vallavar Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:42 am

good writing, kiru!

speaking of GA, may be raja blocking his directorial chances with kamal/bagyaraj may be true too,. but again, we see same GA directing vijayakanth(kovil kaalai), the 3rd big star after kamal and rajini! same time, there may be some theory like GA with his usually known ஓவர் வாய் wud hav spoken to raja at some point, some boast stuff like என்னாலயும் இசையமைக்க பாட்டெழுத படம் இயக்க முடியும் based blah blah.. we dont know what happened btw raja and GA in both the pre and post 40 years of his cine life.. And we also shud not fail to note that whatever his character may be,raja never pretended before camera. he was just him, never changed till date and wont change in future too

Same time, we can surely say Raja directly or indirectly enabled GA a very wealthy life, even for his kids, same applies. Even few months ago, we saw all the GA SPB touring to Sri Lanka for a concert of Raja songs. how many times did GA honestly mention that?

also, we can see, not just producers or directors, not just his own bro Ga, even his own son, Yuvan was also not very much in good terms with his dad, now he got along to some extent. almost same was said about jeeva also... only karthik raja seem to be at good bond closely with his dad, in mature level. in short, concludingly, we can say one thing very clearly that raja cannot mix with humans at all with ease. he can talk too good with only very less no ppl like kamal, and even with them, he wont talk more than music, thamiz, aanmeegam philosophies etc which he can talk any day unlike current affairs politics etc. he never talks these. and even meeting those well-off persons is also less. even with any event raja is attending, he in his speech, ties the theme of that event with music, philosophically. 2 examples - an event of some painting exhibition and he spoke about how light and sound is connected, again meta level talk. another one is, kumudham நூல் வெளியீட்டு விழா where he spoke how music is much superior art than writing/literature(in that lines)

so, even in his public speeches, he cant go much beyond his pet topics at all. he really lives a limited life and created/keeps creating an unlimited world within that limited topics like music, spirituality(to an extent). this apart, he is not at all showing any interest to gel with co humans be it his own kids kins or other personalities. so we cant say that raja is discriminatory only to specific persons, in general, he is so with almost all humans around them. he either sees humans as a musical instrument/music talking ppl, or just doesn't sees humans at all. Though he keeps saying, நானும் சராசரி மனிதன் தான், நான் என்ன பேயா பிசாசா, he never is living and ever will live an usual persona life like others surrounding him! he need not too! the only message he keeps spreading by his life is that his presence in this world is one and only for music and not for anything else. And ppl who are too closely inclined towards him(that is us) too are only expecting music and music related talks/activities only. so thats enuf!
Sakalakala Vallavar
Sakalakala Vallavar

Back to top Go down

Post  app_engine Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:03 pm

SKV,
அவரைச்சுற்றி இருந்த சில "ஷார்ட் ஃபியூஸ்" பேர்வழிகள் மற்றும் அவருடைய "சொற்பொழிவுத்திறனின் தட்டுப்பாடுகள் (அல்லது தேர்வுகள்)" - இவற்றின் அடிப்படையில் ஒரு தட்டையான முடிவுக்கு வந்து விட வேண்டாம் என்று வேண்டுகிறேன்.

மனித உணர்வுகள் மற்றும் பொதுவாக மனிதர்கள் குறித்த அவரது ஆழ்ந்த புரிதல்கள் அல்லது அறியாமை / தட்டுப்பாடுகள், அவர்களோடு அவர் மிக அருமையாக அல்லது வெறுமையாக இடைபழகிய விதம் - இவை குறித்தெல்லாம் இன்னும் நிறைய ஆராய வேண்டி இருக்கிறது. அதற்கெல்லாம் போதுமான தகவல்கள் பொதுவெளியில் இல்லை என்று எனக்குத்தோன்றுகிறது. இந்த சில "சண்டைக்காரர்கள்" வெளியிடும் தகவல்கள் அடிப்படையில் ஒரு பிம்பம் உண்டாக்குவது மிகத்தவறாக  எனக்குப்படுகிறது.

கங்கை, பாலு, வைரம், பாரதி, மணி, கேபி, யுவன் உட்பட்ட இந்தக்குழுவினர் யாருமே நம்மைப்போன்ற சராசரி மனிதர்கள் அல்லர் என்பதை முதலில் நாம் புரிந்து கொள்ள வேண்டும். இவர்கள் எல்லோரும் கலைஞர்கள், அளவுக்கு அதிகமாகவே உணர்ச்சிவயப்படும் தன்மையில் இவர்களில் யாரும் ராசாவிலிருந்து வேறுபட்டவர்கள் அல்லர். (எல்லா நேரங்களிலும் இல்லாவிட்டாலும், சில பல நேரங்களிலாகிலும்).

அந்தக்கணக்கில், இவர்கள் ராசாவிடம் என்னென்ன பேசினார்கள், செய்தார்கள், குத்தினார்கள், குதறினார்கள் என்று நமக்குத்தெரியாது. ஆயிரக்கணக்கானோர் பார்க்கையில் இப்படி வெறுப்பை உமிழும், பொதுவெளியிலேயே கடித்துக் குதறும் இவர்கள் தனிமையில் ராசாவிடம் இதற்கு மேல் தீங்கு செய்திருக்க வழியுண்டு (அதாவது, ராசாவின் கணிப்பில்). போறாக்குறைக்கு தண்ணி / கஞ்சா உள்ளிட்ட "மற்றவை"யின் பாதிப்பும் நாமறியாத மற்ற நேரங்களில் கூட்டுச்சேர்ந்து இவர்களை ஆட்டிவைக்க வழியுண்டு.  

ராசாவோ இவர்கள் குறித்து ஒன்றுமே பேசாமல் அமைதி வேறு காத்துத் தொலைக்கிறார் - அவருடைய பண்பு முதிர்ச்சி அளவுக்கு மீறியது.

ஆகையால், இவர்கள் போன்ற சில சினிமாப்பேர்வழிகளோடு உள்ள ராசாவின் உறவு அடிப்படையில் அவரது இயல்பு குறித்த முடிவுக்கு வருவது அழகில்லை. 

மற்றபடி, ராசா இசை குறித்து மட்டும் பொதுவெளியில் பேசுவது அவருடைய சொற்பொழிவுத்திறனின் தட்டுப்பாடாக இருக்கலாம், அல்லது வேண்டுமென்றே செய்யும் தெரிவாக இருக்கலாம். (தேவையற்ற வம்புதும்புகளைத் தவிர்க்க.) அவற்றை மட்டும் எடுத்துக்கொண்டு அவர் ஒரு "மட்டுப்பட்ட மனித உணர்வுகள் கொண்ட வெறும் இசை இயந்திரம்" என்றெல்லாம் முடிவு செய்யலாகாது.

app_engine

Back to top Go down

Post  app_engine Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:22 pm

மனைவி மற்றும் குடும்பத்தினருக்கு ராசா நேரம் குறைவாகச் செலவழித்தது பெரும் குறையாகத் தோன்றலாம். அவர்கள் நோக்கில் அது கடினம் / குறைபாடு தான். ஆனால், ஒரு சராசரி மென்பொருள் வேலைக்காரனாலேயே இன்றைக்கு மனைவி மக்களின் நேரத்தேவையைச் சரிக்கட்ட முடியாத நிலையில், ஆயிரம் படங்களின் பின்னணி இசை, நாலாயிரத்துக்கும் அதிகமான பாடல்கள் என்றெல்லாம் கற்பனை செய்து பார்க்க முடியாத சாதனைகளைச் செய்த ஒருவருக்கு வீட்டில் நேரம் செலவழிக்க முடியாமல் போனது புரிந்து கொள்ளத்தக்கதே.

அதை மட்டும் வைத்துக்கொண்டு அவருக்கு அன்பு, காதல், பாசம் போன்ற பொது மனித உணர்வுகள் இல்லை என்றெல்லாம் சொல்லுவது முட்டாள்தனம். 

அப்படிப்பட்ட உணர்வுகள் சராசரி மனிதர்களை விடவே அவருக்குப் பல மடங்கு கூடுதல் என்பதை அவர் சொற்பொழிவு ஆற்றிப்புரிய வைக்க வேண்டியதில்லை. அதை மற்றவர்களுக்குப் புரியவைக்க அவருக்கென்று ஒரு மொழி இருக்கிறது தானே?

"பட்டியலைச்சொல்லட்டுமா ? பட்ட கடன் தீர்ந்திடுமா?" என்று பாடும் போது அவர் மனஆழத்தில் உள்ள பெற்றவளுக்கான உணர்வு, அன்பு, நன்றிக்கடன், பாசம் இவையெல்லாம் சில நொடிகளில் நமது உச்சந்தலை முதல் உள்ளங்கால் வரை அடித்துத் துவைத்துச் சொல்கிறதே?

இவற்றுக்கு அப்பால் அவர் கங்கை, வைரம், யுவன் கிவன் எல்லாருக்கும் முத்தம் கொடுத்து, மேடைப்பேச்சு நடத்தியா நமக்குத் தெரிவிக்க வேண்டும்?

என்ன சார், நகைச்சுவை பண்றீங்க?

Last edited by app_engine on Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

app_engine

Back to top Go down

Post  app_engine Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:46 pm

போற போக்கில் தயாரிப்பாளர், இயக்குநர், கங்கை, வைரம்  - என்று பட்டியல் போடறீங்களே? நியாயமா?

அவரை வைத்து மட்டுமே தமிழில் இயக்கிய பாலு மகேந்திரா, ஃபாசில் போன்றோர் பத்தியும் யோசிங்க. 

பஞ்சு அருணாசலாம்னு ஒருத்தர், அண்மையில் மறைந்த கதை / பாடல் / வசன ஆசிரியர் ஒரு படத்தயாரிப்பாளர் என்பதையும் நினைவில் கொள்ளவும். 

ராசா ஏறி வந்த ஏணி. அவருக்கு ராசா மதிப்புக்கொடுத்தாரா இல்லையா? 
(அதே மாதிரி ராசாவால் மேலே வந்த எத்தனை பேர் அவரை மதித்தனர் சொல்லுங்கள்?)

எல்லோரோடும் எப்போதும் சண்டை போடும் ஒருவர் எவ்வளவு திறமை வாய்ந்தவர் என்றாலும் கனவுத்தொழிற்சாலையில் கூடுதல் நாள் நிற்க முடியாது என்பதற்கு எத்தனையோ எடுத்துக்காட்டுகள் உண்டு. ஆனால் ராசாவோ, ஆயிரம் படங்கள் செய்ய முடிந்திருக்கிறது. அதிலும் பலரோடும், பல நிறுவனங்களோடும் பலமுறை மீண்டும் மீண்டும் வேலை செய்திருக்கிறார். 

அதெல்லாம் கணக்கில்லையா? 

இல்லை, இந்தக் கேபி / பாரதி / வைரம் / யுவன் எல்லாம் வேற யாரோடும் சண்டையே போடாத உத்தமர்களா? இவங்க  வரலாறையும் கொஞ்சம் பாருங்க.

app_engine

Back to top Go down

Post  app_engine Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:53 pm

காசு பணத்துக்காக பாஜக / திமுக (சன் டீவி) என்று இரு குதிரைகளில் ஒரே நேரம் சவாரி செய்யும் ஒரு முன்னாள் கம்யூனிஸ்ட் அரசியல்வியாதி தானே கங்கை அமரன்?

இது போன்ற ஒரு "நிறம் மாறி" சொல்வதெல்லாம் உண்மை என்று நம்ப நாமெல்லாம் பச்சைக்குழந்தைகளா?

app_engine

Back to top Go down

Post  app_engine Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:07 pm

என்னுடைய மேற்கண்ட பதிவுகளின் அடிப்படையில், நான் என்னமோ "ராசா குறையே இல்லாத மாமனிதர், மற்ற எல்லோரும் தான் வில்லன்கள்" என்று சொல்வதாகப் புரிந்து கொள்ள வேண்டாம்.

நான் நிறுவ முயல்வது இவ்வளவே - ராசா ஜீனியஸ் என்பதோடு நம்மைப்போன்ற எல்லா மனித உணர்வுகளும் கொண்ட குருதிச்சதை மனிதர் தான். அவருக்கும் அன்பு, காதல், பாசம், வெறுப்பு, சினம், பொறாமை, அருவருப்பு, இன்பம், துன்பம் எல்லாம் உண்டு. சொல்லப்போனால், சில உணர்ச்சிகள் சராசரி மனிதர்களை விடவும் மிகக்கூடுதல் இருக்க வழியுண்டு. 

அவர் "இசை மூளை" மட்டுமே செயல்படும் ஒரு விதமான "மரத்துப்போன ஜீனியஸ்" அல்ல.  இதற்கு எடுத்துக்காட்டாக அவரது இசையின் #1 பண்பு - மனித உணர்வுகளை உச்சத்தில் கொண்டு செல்லல் -  இருக்கிறது என்று என்னால் அடித்துச்சொல்ல முடியும்!

அவ்வளவே Smile

app_engine

Back to top Go down

Post  app_engine Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:14 am

BTW, though I've quoted lines from that AththA song that got played in raajafm.com recently, I couldn't recall which film / album it was from.

Searched in youtube and found out (as expected) that it was written / composed and sung by IR Smile

Interestingly, it was for a Ra.Parthiban movie Smile

Here is the youtube ('படத்தின் முதல் பாடலைப்பாட வைத்து அது நல்ல ராசி என்றார்கள்" Laughing He perhaps has much clearer understanding / grasp of all human emotions than all these director fellows):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2Kw9cnXx4c

Tell me someone who can capture mother's greatness in a very simple language with heartfelt emotions - both literally and musically :

சொந்தம் என்று வந்தவளே ஆத்தா
இந்தப்பிஞ்சு மனம் வெந்ததடி ஆத்தா 
அன்பால தான் அள்ளியணைச்ச 
ஒன்னா ரெண்டா சொல்லி முடிக்க 

பட்டியலச்சொல்லட்டுமா? 
பட்ட கடன் தீர்ந்திடுமா?

பட்டியலச்சொல்லட்டுமா? 
பட்ட கடன் தீர்ந்திடுமா?

கொண்டு வந்து தந்தால் என்ன ஒன்றும் இன்றி வந்தால் என்ன 
ஒரு நாளும் உள்ளம் நொந்தது உண்டா உண்டா ?
மண்ணும் பொன்னத்தந்தா என்ன வானம் பொய்யாப்போனா என்ன 
ஒரு வேளை இல்லை என்றது உண்டா உண்டா 

வெயிலில் நிழல் வேண்டுமென்று மரம் வளர்ப்பதுண்டு 
வயதில் துணை வேண்டுமென்றா எனை வளர்த்து வந்தாய்?

உந்தன் அன்புக்கிங்கே காரணமே இல்லை 

பட்டியலச்சொல்லட்டுமா பட்ட கடன் தீர்ந்திடுமா

காந்தியத்தான் பெற்றால் என்ன புத்தனையும் பெற்றால் என்ன 
பெறும்போது தாய்க்கொன்றும் பெருமை இல்லை 
முடவன் என்று வந்தாலென்ன குருடன் என்று சேர்ந்தால் என்ன 
அதனாலே அவர்க்கொன்றும் சிறுமை இல்லை 

வளர்த்த மகன் முரடன் என்றால் வெறுத்திடுவாளா?
வயதில் துன்பம் வந்ததென்றால் விரட்டிடுவாளா? 
உனக்கு இணை நீயே எவரும் இங்கே இல்லை 

பட்டியலச்சொல்லட்டுமா பட்ட கடன் தீர்ந்திடுமா

I'm surprised that a person who can feel such deep emotions and sing from heart - abdomen about mother can be so callously dismissed as someone lacking emotions / failing in human relationships etc (almost calling him a heartless genius) Embarassed

It is very difficult for me to listen to any of his "mother" songs without getting eyes wet. 

They are mostly rustic - not sophi - raw emotions and mostly feelings than word play!

Last edited by app_engine on Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:41 am; edited 1 time in total

app_engine

Back to top Go down

Post  V_S Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:38 am

Excellent points sir!! Love reading it. It is a pity that people who crossed their 60's still cannot talk maturely/decently in public. I guess it is a disease.

Back to top Go down

Post  IsaiRasigan Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:33 am

கங்கை அமரன் நக்கீரனில் எழுதும் தொடரில், பல இடங்களில் 'நாங்கள் இசையமைத்த' என்று எழுதி வருகிறார்.Smile

IsaiRasigan

Back to top Go down

Post  app_engine Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:10 am

IsaiRasigan wrote:கங்கை அமரன் நக்கீரனில் எழுதும் தொடரில், பல இடங்களில் 'நாங்கள் இசையமைத்த' என்று எழுதி வருகிறார்.Smile

இருப்பதோ பாஜக - எழுதுவதோ திமுக பத்திரிகையில்.

ஆளுடைய பச்சோந்தித்தனம் அதிலேயே தெரிகிறதே?

அரசியல்வாதி - பிழைப்புக்காகப் பலதும் சொல்வார் - செய்வார், விட்டுடுங்க Smile

app_engine

Back to top Go down

Post  kiru Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:33 am

app_engine wrote:என்னுடைய மேற்கண்ட பதிவுகளின் அடிப்படையில், நான் என்னமோ "ராசா குறையே இல்லாத மாமனிதர், மற்ற எல்லோரும் தான் வில்லன்கள்" என்று சொல்வதாகப் புரிந்து கொள்ள வேண்டாம்.

நான் நிறுவ முயல்வது இவ்வளவே - ராசா ஜீனியஸ் என்பதோடு நம்மைப்போன்ற எல்லா மனித உணர்வுகளும் கொண்ட குருதிச்சதை மனிதர் தான். அவருக்கும் அன்பு, காதல், பாசம், வெறுப்பு, சினம், பொறாமை, அருவருப்பு, இன்பம், துன்பம் எல்லாம் உண்டு. சொல்லப்போனால், சில உணர்ச்சிகள் சராசரி மனிதர்களை விடவும் மிகக்கூடுதல் இருக்க வழியுண்டு. 

அவர் "இசை மூளை" மட்டுமே செயல்படும் ஒரு விதமான "மரத்துப்போன ஜீனியஸ்" அல்ல.  இதற்கு எடுத்துக்காட்டாக அவரது இசையின் #1 பண்பு - மனித உணர்வுகளை உச்சத்தில் கொண்டு செல்லல் -  இருக்கிறது என்று என்னால் அடித்துச்சொல்ல முடியும்!

அவ்வளவே Smile
App, I did not exactly say that. Still I could be wrong and you could be right. I dont think all of us have the same level of sensitivity/people skills. At least , it applies to me :-) even though I am not a genius.

kiru

Back to top Go down

Post  Usha Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:38 pm

unmaiyaga manadhuku pidithavaraga irundhal.. endha thavaraiyum maraka thondrum....... manadhil vaithu kondu thitta thonadhu........

epodhu thitta thoniyadho.. manadhil piriyam ilai....(idharku enna karanam vendumalum irukalam).... 
avvalavu dhan........ idhu yarukum porundhum......

Raja Sir.. .... kai mel palan. kaiyodu reaction...... anal enna .. karanathai  solla maten engirar.
 nagarndhu kolgirar...... adhanal dhan ... yar ellam avarai thittinargalo. ivar ondrum solvadhilai..... unmaiyai solli kaati kodupadhilai.

bhadhika pattavargaluku..  unmai theiryum.. thangalin thavaru theiryum dhan. or.. thangalin thavarugalai theriyadhavargal.. ipadi
pesugirargal.........

Usha

Back to top Go down

Post  Usha Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:58 pm

Nee partha parvaikoru nandri  from 
Violin vicky...

"interpreting this song with its abstract passages and multiple parts was a phenomenal challenge for me. True to the spirit of all my performances, I have stuck to the original as much as possible without trying anything childish in the name of experimentation.. "

So this performance is for all of you who have supported me continuously ! I hope to surprise myself in another 3 years time. Thank you for all the love and… 

Bhavam...... is toooooooooooooo Good from VV............

Perfection. so Nice....

from 0.54 ( oru game.. kambathai thodanam.. adhai vittu vittu odi poi vittu. romba thrilling one.. adhai pola idhu..... left hand positionai vittu
nagarndhu.. correct aga land ara portion... amazing....)

to 1.10.... Beautiful Journey....

from 1.10  to 1.56.........  Journey continues with its sweetness......

from 1.22 to 1.27.. decibel of Sound scale...... So Sweet.........

2.39 to 2.41 ... amaidhi.............. 
3.14 To 3.16.  andha azhagana vibration....... perfect and nice one........... vaaaa. enna oru nalinamana vaa........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOMICiVB5QU

Usha

Back to top Go down

Post  app_engine Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:39 pm

kiru wrote:
App, I did not exactly say that.

kiru sir Smile

I didn't say you said such Smile

Actually, I was reacting to SKV's expansion of that idea (see below, I've highlighted the portions that ticked me off in RED), even challenging it 'cause we don't know much details really (the same elephant-blind men story) :

SKV wrote:
also, we can see, not just producers or directors, not just his own bro Ga, even his own son, Yuvan was also not very much in good terms with his dad, now he got along to some extent. almost same was said about jeeva also...
so, even in his public speeches, he cant go much beyond his pet topics at all. he really lives a limited life and created/keeps creating an unlimited world within that limited topics like music, spirituality(to an extent). this apart, he is not at all showing any interest to gel with co humans be it his own kids kins or other personalities. so we cant say that raja is discriminatory only to specific persons, in general, he is so with almost all humans around them. he either sees humans as a musical instrument/music talking ppl, or just doesn't sees humans at all. Though he keeps saying, நானும் சராசரி மனிதன் தான், நான் என்ன பேயா பிசாசா, he never is living and ever will live an usual persona life like others surrounding him!

app_engine

Back to top Go down

Post  app_engine Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:19 pm

Having posted all that stuff (that IR is also flesh'n'blood like us), I need to also record his apparent "personality-shift" in the early 80's.

In 70's and may be a first couple of years in 80's (i.e. prior to the time thAi moogAmbigai / kAdhal Oviyam came out), IR appeared to be "more normal" cine-field person if one followed him on media.

Bell-bottom pants / sun-goggles / step-cut-hair-style etc, sometimes with electric guitar.

Some may recall the speech of Rajini in front of IR in the Balki function of that shamitabh album (something like "நானும் ராஜாவும் ராத்திரி முழுக்க உக்காந்து தண்ணி அடிச்சிருக்கோம்") - that was how IR was, prior to a sudden shift to white jibbA / mottai adiththal - dhAdi vaLarththal / rudhrAkshakkottai mAlai etc.

There was a shift to sAmiyAr-like personality and much had been talked about it on media. Slowly all that sAmi / thuRavi / yOgi / gnAni kind of aura started getting attributed to him. From a media-reader's perspective, there was a clear - sharp shift. (Add to it his much publicized ramaNa mAlai kind of albums / sanskrit slogam flows / lessons with TVG etc besides visits to mookAmbigA temple / thiruvaNNAmalai etc).

It is possible he started treating his previous kuppi-buddies in a different manner at that point of time, as told by Rajini in that same stage. It's not unusual for someone to do such 180 degreee turn on certain habits when their life-focus suddenly changes. That obviously should have had a big impact on how he started dealing with everyone - may be even a "fresh start".

However, this thing happened in early 80's and all these suspects - namely, Gangai / Vairam / Rajini / Mani / KB / BR - none of them had any issues with that major shift. Most of them had problem with him much later.

OTOH, one cannot be sure how it affected his dealings with family members - could have meant a wholesale lifestyle change for them Embarassed

In any case, we public are only seeing some pictures on media / reading some thuNukkoos here and there / listening to interviews and speeches by buddies-former buddies etc. Not many of us have ever had EVEN ONE PERSONAL MEETING with him. 

With that level of acquaintance, it is much worse than the elephant-blind men story Smile

(கிரு சார் சொன்னது போல நம்மைப்பற்றி எண்ணினாலே மலைப்பாக இருக்கிறது!

நம்மைப் பற்றியே முழு முடிவுக்கு வர முடிவதில்லை Smile 

நானே 10-15 ஆண்டுகளுக்கு முன்னால் இருந்த நான் அல்லன் - எவ்வளவோ மாற்றங்கள் - பண்புகளில் / ஆளுமையில் / மற்றவர்களோடு பழகுவதில் - எல்லாவற்றிலும்!  

இந்த லட்சணத்தில் ராசா 80-களில் / 90-களில் / புது நூற்றாண்டில் எப்படியெல்லாம் யாரோடெல்லாம் பழகினார் / பழகுகிறார் என்று என்னத்தைச்சொல்ல ?)

app_engine

Back to top Go down

Post  V_S Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:40 pm

As you said, why everyone is talking against Raja now and not in 80s or 90s or 2000s is very clear now. If all these guys would have talked about Raja those days, their careers would have doomed, which they conveniently forgot. How selfish!! Now all have settled in life and Raja is not the most sought out music director nowadays (and aged too and they knew he will not reciprocate), so they are venting all their frustrations now without even realizing how his music and popularity was the huge factor and boon for them to have attained such status. நன்றி கெட்ட மாந்தர்கள்!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakalakala Vallavar Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:44 pm

Shocked Shocked rolling_eyes LOL
 so many discussions! i guess i didnt frame words properly, that apart, i hope you ppl wont misunderstand me like my incomplete statements on raja above, i mean, நான் சொல்ல வந்ததை சரியாக சொல்லவில்லை that apart i hope you ppl will agree that i am not totally changing my colors and saying something completely wrong on raja(based on ur previous observations/experiences about me)

இப்பவும் சரியா சொன்னேனா தெரியல LOL kind of got out of touch with SoMe these days, ... will come back later and write a good explanation of what i actually intended to say Smile
Sakalakala Vallavar
Sakalakala Vallavar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next