Ilayaraja and Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anything about IR found on the net - Vol 3

+33
kameshratnam
soco_sri
mythila
crimson king
Wizzy
Shank
Thirukovur Balaji Prasad
Sakalakala Vallavar
Manoj Raj
Kr
d22_malarr
ank
kamalaakarsh
irfan123
இசை
AbhiMusiq
vicks
panniapurathar
irir123
jaiganesh
Drunkenmunk
groucho070
prakash
V_S
plum
writeface
sagi
fring151
Raaga_Suresh
counterpoint
Balu
kiru
vaticanscientist
37 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Anything about IR found on the net - Vol 3 - Page 30 Empty Re: Anything about IR found on the net - Vol 3

Post  app_engine Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:17 pm

[url] vambu websites are having fun with the de-notified tribes [/url]

இந்த பஞ்சாயத்துக்கு இடையே புதிய பஞ்சாயத்து ஒன்றும் தலை தூக்கி இருக்கிறது. பாரதிராஜா படங்களில் அதிகம் இணைந்தவர் இளையராஜா. ‘நாடோடி தென்றல்’ படத்தில் கடைசியாக இணைந்த இந்த ஜோடி அதன்பிறகு இணையவில்லை. இருதரப்புக்கும் மனக்கசப்பு இருப்பதாக கோலிவுட்டில் பேச்சும் உள்ளது. பாலாவும் தனது படங்களுக்கு இளையராஜாவையே தேடுகிறார். சமீபத்தில் இயக்கிய ‘தாரை தப்பட்டை’ படத்துக்கும் இளையராஜா இசை அமைத்திருந்ததுடன் அப்படத்தின் பின்னணி இசைக்காக தேசிய விருதும் கிடைத்திருக்கிறது. ‘குற்றப்பரம்பரை’ படத்துக்கு இளையராஜா இசை அமைத்தால்தான் பொருத்தமாக இருக்கும் என்று இருதரப்பு பட குழுவும் கருத்து தெரிவித்துவரும் நிலையில் யார் இயக்கும் படத்துக்கு இளையராஜா இசை அமைப்பார் என்பது கேள்விக்குறியாக உள்ளது. 

app_engine

Back to top Go down

Anything about IR found on the net - Vol 3 - Page 30 Empty Re: Anything about IR found on the net - Vol 3

Post  kamalaakarsh Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:22 am

app_engine wrote:
kamalaakarsh wrote:
kamalaakarsh wrote:Ilaiyaraaja wins National Award for Best Background Score for Tharai Thappattai. It is his 5th National Award.  cheers

Gangai Amaren was part of the jury it seems. Are they even allowed to be part of jury if a relative is nominated? this is strange. In such cases, what is the process of voting?

Interesting to see this :
http://ns7.tv/ta/i-am-not-recommend-ilaiyaraja-national-award-gangai-amaran.html

GA says "I didn't reco" Laughing

GA talks more here... (in a not so nice way):

There’s a talk that you would have lobbied for the award for Ilaiyaraja. Can you explain?
There is a fundamental rule in the panel that a member should not recommend for his/her blood relations. Accordingly, I did not vote for Ilaiyaraja but other members had selected him. Three names were proposed for Award for best background score. G.V. Prakash Kumar’s name was one among them for his work in ‘Visaranai’
But I could support the recommendation of others with valid points. Before the screening of  ‘Tharai Thappattai’, I just explained the following point to the central committee- as the film was about a folk artist playing Nadhaswaram and Thavil, the rerecording for the climax scene was done with the manual playing of these two instruments and there was no electronic arrangement.
After the screening, the members unanimously decided not to watch other films in the list and to give the award for Ilaiyaraja. I am very happy for that.
Your favourite song in ‘Tharai Thappattai’?
Frankly, I did not like any song in ‘Tharai Thappattai’. If Ilaiyaraja had composed better songs, he would have gotten award for ‘Best Music Director’. No song in the film seems relevant to the situation in the film and I wasn’t impressed by any of those songs.
Still I don’t know for what purpose the ‘Pararuvaya’ song was used in the film. It is an important spiritual song. As a Ilaiyaraja fan, I think I should admit all these things e. ‘Thaarai Thappattai’ is not a musical film and it was not intended to be so.
Your role in Ilaiyaraja’s career?
There is no Ilaiyaraja without me. During his early days, I only wrote lyrics for his songs. Ilaiyaraja started composing music for my songs. We have worked together for a very long period.
Why there is a long gap between National Awards for Ilaiyaraja. Why there is such a delay?
There is no delay in this. Since I get into the process, I have watched around 80 movies in a month. There are many movies which come with extraordinary musical score, even with basic instruments. If we want Ilaiyaraja to get award every year, we cannot make other talents get recognized.
National award is for all and Ilayaraja is not the only music director.
Share something about Ilayaraja as a person?
You have seen the calm and composed Ilayaraja. He may have expressed his anger sometimes. But I know the Ilayaraja who often gets angry. Be it getting output from players or dealing an error committed by a family member, we have seen the angry side of him.
He used to be jovial with us till his first 6 or 7 hit albums. After getting into music completely, he chose to be alone. I think he wanted to stay away from others and did that with his anger.
Your musical life experience with Ilaiyaraja?
When we worked together Ilaiyaraja used to get my suggestion after composing songs. Sometimes if I feel a tune as bad, I will say that straight to him and he had changed his compositions because of my suggestion.
Link: http://www.indiaglitz.com/gangai-amaran-interview-transcription-tamil-news-156133.html 
kamalaakarsh
kamalaakarsh

Back to top Go down

Post  V_S Thu Apr 07, 2016 5:21 pm

Gangai Amaran really got onto my nerves with this interview. You will not get the real heat with this English translation. You have to watch it live in (thamizh) to really understand the impact. Gangai Amaran at his arrogance/hatred best. There is a huge difference when one says, "There is no Ilaiyaraaja without me" Vs "There is no Ilaiyaraaja without me and I am nothing without Ilaiyaraaja" (like SPB said in the IR-1000 concert). While both of them are wrong, at-least we can ignore the latter (considering his honesty), but not what former said. I could only think of GA getting totally confused and mixed two different things (which he does all the time).

When he introduces a BGM to the jury members, he acted as a jury member, but when he says, 'he didn't like any song in TT, he says that as his brother and out of his personal frustration. There is much more to that in what we read in this English Translation. He was saying kaatril varum geethamE was the last good song he composed and hesitatingly adds NEPV to that. There itself he proved that he has got huge prejudice when it comes to listening recent IR songs. He acted the same way when judging the songs in TT. Nothing more which clearly shows how much he ignored listening to IR's music. The more outrageous comment was him was of equating IR to GVP, ARR kind of music and terming them like lot of talent coming out and IR is not the only one.

Each and every sentence uttered by him caused me so much pain and poison and I was hell shocked to hear that from him.

He also said that for IR-1000 function was organized by IR's own company (I don't know what company that was) and Vijay TV just organized. He cited that as the reason his family (GA, Venkat Prabhu & Premji) was not invited. He shamelessly asked the reporter to add this also.

He literally poured hell a lot of hatred in that interview and the reporter add burning oil to his answers and asked more irrelevant questions (including his personal life) unrelated to the National award, which also suggests that every media was waiting to show IR in bad light, while they conveniently forget the whole interview was itself had a very bad and cunning agenda and GA fell into it, without knowing what big sin and crime he committed (அண்ணனை மிகவும் அவமானப்படுத்திட்டார் மீடியா முன்பு) . He will never be forgiven. No  Embarassed

These people will never understand Maestro and it is shame GA being his brother, when he even failed to qualify as a human with this 45 minute interview.

Last edited by V_S on Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  app_engine Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:42 pm

ராசாவுக்குப் பேத்தி பொறந்திருக்கா

Smile

app_engine

Back to top Go down

Post  Usha Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:48 am

app_engine wrote: ராசாவுக்குப் பேத்தி பொறந்திருக்கா

Smile

adhuvum... avarin manaiviyin birthday anniki...

Yuvanuku Ammavin blessings dhan idhu...........

Bhavatharini ‏@bhavatharini  15h15 hours ago
My bro Yuvan got a baby girl on my moms birthday... God bless @thisisysr @vasukibhaskar @Premgiamaren

Last edited by Usha on Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:57 am; edited 1 time in total

Usha

Back to top Go down

Post  Usha Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:55 am

Inji idupazhagi song from  Violin Vicky......

description edhuvum padikamal... paatai kaetadhum.. original madhiriyae irukae.. interludes ellam.. enna special endru theriyiavilaiyae endru
thoniyadhu..........  Description padithen........... solla varthai ilai...

from VV....

I think I sequenced this song around 15 years ago or so. Yesterday I was studying Raaja's Sindhubhairavi works and decided to revisit this song. The song is pre-sequenced in my Yamaha PSR-730 using the inbuilt 16 track sequencer. Every single note or beat that you hear is played manually by hand, one at a time in various tracks and played together. There is no software involved. The Video was shot on top as a reference. I would recommend Headphones while listening to it. It helps you understand how important the role of a Keyboardist on a small orchestra. We need to be on the guard from the word go and usually lead all the tracks of interludes solo and are busy providing chords support or strings backing when the singers sing..!!

idhu ellam indha jenmathil puriya poradhu ilai...... Therindhu kolla vaithu irukar God... Thats All.............. Repeated mode.......... Heaven.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gog7pgevmOM

Usha

Back to top Go down

Post  app_engine Fri Apr 08, 2016 5:02 pm

IR had less role compared to the prior three movies of Balki (in ki and kA).

However, that this has become a commercial hit is not a bad news Smile

Look at this:
http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/ki-and-ka-box-office-collection-arjun-kapoor-kareena-kapoors-film-passes-the-monday-test/1/635535.html

Arjun Kapoor and Kareena Kapoor's recent release, Ki and Ka, has struck the right chord with the audience. After a fabulous opening weekend, the film has been able to pass the Monday test with flying colours. R Balki's directorial venture has received a thumbs up from the fans and the film's box office collection is a proof of it.

app_engine

Back to top Go down

Post  app_engine Fri Apr 08, 2016 5:08 pm

ஓய்

I read somewhere that "kidA poosAri magudi" also got released the same day. 

So, 40 years plus in the industry and still two movies releasing on the same day (however small they are) is an interesting fact - how many MD's can have a claim to such stats? Smile

app_engine

Back to top Go down

Post  irfan123 Sat Apr 09, 2016 5:28 am

game bgm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIGSO2gjZlg

irfan123

Back to top Go down

Post  mythila Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:45 pm

app_engine wrote: ஓய்

So, 40 years plus in the industry and still two movies releasing on the same day (however small they are) is an interesting fact - how many MD's can have a claim to such stats? Smile

Plus, a latest BO hit movie in Hindi too Smile. ippidi yArukku amaiyum?
konjam nAmum dhAn garva padalAmE

mythila

Back to top Go down

Post  panniapurathar Sat Apr 09, 2016 5:52 pm

mythila wrote:
app_engine wrote: ஓய்

Plus, a latest BO hit movie in Hindi too Smile. ippidi yArukku amaiyum?
konjam nAmum dhAn garva padalAmE
I think another paired release was April 1 with Game and Ki Ka

Game background is amazing - on repeat.  Some shades of Onaiyum Aattukuttiyum..love it!

panniapurathar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakalakala Vallavar Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:01 pm

https://soundcloud.com/ravinat14/90-seconds-of-ilayaraja-continuum

Hi Ravi sir, where from this fgolden piece is?!? the clap the clap
Sakalakala Vallavar
Sakalakala Vallavar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakalakala Vallavar Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:06 pm

https://soundcloud.com/ravinat14/90-seconds-of-ilayaraja-continuum

Sakalakala Vallavar
Sakalakala Vallavar

Back to top Go down

Post  app_engine Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:12 pm

Sakalakala Vallavar wrote:https://soundcloud.com/ravinat14/90-seconds-of-ilayaraja-continuum

madhu...

Ravinat sir has talked about in this thread:
https://ilayaraja.forumms.net/t112p200-unusual-observations-on-raja-s-orchestration#21580

app_engine

Back to top Go down

Post  kiru Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:14 am

Re: Gangai Amaran - @V_S - it is not as bad as you put it :-) . Songs are not good , ok your opinion, with out me no ilaiyaraaja .. ok you are his brother and you are taking some liberties with your contribution to his life.. fine. Only thing I found out-of-place was kaaRRil varum geethamE was the only good song kind of argument..that betrays his annoyance/envy for his brother. I dont see anything wrong with IR withdrawing into a shell to do his music.. he might have figured this is an ocean and I need to take deep dips in it.. any thing else is waste of time. The verdict on our life is not written by our relatives,friends, co-workers or bosses. It is time that gives out the verdict and I have no doubt about the verdict IR would receive.

kiru

Back to top Go down

Post  V_S Thu Apr 14, 2016 5:37 pm

kiru wrote:with out me no ilaiyaraaja .. ok .. fine.
Is it fine with you?  Shocked This statement talks huge arrogance and hatred according to me. When media and whoever gets any small opportunity to defame and malign Maestro's image, they come up with 'head-weight', 'karvi' etc, but what about this statement? Just hide under the carpet, just because he is not IR? All others are humility souls irrespective what they talk and act, but irrespective of how many good things IR does, he is not to be taken seriously, except wait for his open-minded truth which feels bitter to others and pour hatred on him. On top of all these irritating statements, Has IR ever spoke bad about BR, KB, VM, GA or anyone, when most of them back-stabbed IR? Each of the above have spoken ill about him whenever they get a chance. Who understand these things? The same VM who has uttered every time that IR has sent him vakkil notice, has he ever uttered why was the notice sent? (உடனே மக்களும் வாய பொளந்துகிட்டு வைரமுத்து பாவம், அவருக்கு போய் வக்கீல் நோட்டீஸ் ஆ? இளையராஜாவுக்கு எவ்வளவு திமிர்? without even understanding/thinking what would have caused him to take such an action) He cannot tell, because that's where lies the truth. All this bullshit aracheetrams. It is not fine with me at all Smile   All this have to stop, it is high time, they take utmost liberty on IR, just because IR does not react.

'kiru wrote:Only thing I found out-of-place was kaaRRil varum geethamE was the only good song kind of argument..that betrays his annoyance/envy for his brother.
Again, this is a huge "arrogant" statement, especially coming from his brother who has worked closely with him for several years. As I stated, this prejudice literally stops in objectively analyzing any music coming from IR. I even assume this statement was uttered in severe confusion, as he was caught between their personal tiff and confusing that with listening to his outputs. If it is coming from some novice (and other camp fellows), I would totally understand, but not him.

I don't see anything wrong with IR withdrawing into a shell to do his music..
Withdrawing into shell is different and because of anger, he used anger as the protective shell/equipment to isolate from others is different. He has no business to talk about it either. This is again totally unwarranted both from the interviewer and GA. He could have avoided any personality analysis especially to the media, which was totally irrelavant of the meeting/interview agenda (which was on NA award). Also, the way GA told this in such a tone got me really irritated. Again it is not fine with me at all.

Having said that, V_S is not kiru and vice versa Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  kiru Fri Apr 15, 2016 8:53 am

@V_S  of course of course :-) Have you noticed that even in our friends/family circle when somebody is very smart we start developing a distance. We stop saying "sweet", "friendly" etc to describe that person. Everybody stops loving that person.. they only respect that person .. May be it is just me..

kiru

Back to top Go down

Post  jaiganesh Fri Apr 15, 2016 5:17 pm

That is typical.Romba padichavannu altraan kind of kumaichals will start. I myself dont feel comfortable talking to 'romba padicha' people.
It is very normal and we expect them to bend down to our level and indulge in vetti arattais all the time.. For some it is a big pain..

jaiganesh

Back to top Go down

Post  app_engine Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:53 pm

jaiganesh wrote:That is typical.Romba padichavannu altraan kind of kumaichals will start. I myself dont feel comfortable talking to 'romba padicha' people.
It is very normal and we expect them to bend down to our level and indulge in vetti arattais all the time.. For some it is a big pain..

I don't think GA had such kumaichchal for at least 15-20 years AFTER annakkiLi. Never heard of such complaints all those years when he enjoyed a lucrative career primarily because of the phenomenal success & position of his brother.

For e.g., to an onlooker like me (well, youtube viewer) IR didn't seem to have any "angry-protective-mode" problem in that Singapore show (which took place after MTK, possibly in 1986) where both GA & IR are on stage, explaining the "counterpoint" business. Joking / jovial etc.

Also, if IR had been cold to GA, he couldn't have got change to direct his 1st movie, kOzhi koovudhu.

For that matter, he was even given that 'pAttAlE budhdhi sonnAr' visuals for karagam - அப்போவெல்லாம் ராசா "கோபம்-குமிழம்" இருந்த தடயம் இல்லையே?

Simply because GA got kicked out in recent times (for whatever reason), he is badmouthing him.
(I don't want to discredit GA by telling that during karagam, he only had "respect" for his brother and not "love". If that was indeed the case, then it would have been the same way even at the time of annakkiLi / 16 vayadhinilE - not because of IR's "later-day-anger-mode").

app_engine

Back to top Go down

Post  app_engine Fri Apr 15, 2016 8:03 pm

இந்த ஆளுடைய உளறல்களால் நேரடியாக பாதிக்கப்படாத நமக்கே சகிக்க முடியாமல் எரிச்சல் வருகிறதே - இளையராசாவுக்கு எந்த அளவுக்கு இவர் எரிச்சல் உண்டாக்கி இருக்க முடியும் என்பது புரிந்து கொள்ளக்கடினம் இல்லை.

ராசாவுக்கு இவர் மேல் கோபம் வராதிருந்தால் அவர் உணர்ச்சிகளற்ற ஜடம் என்று தீர்மானிக்க வேண்டியிருக்கும்.

நல்ல வேளை, அப்படி இல்லை Smile

(Now he has other connections - Sun TV & BJP - so loudly talking about "angry-IR". When he had all those benefits from IR, he never complained. Bad!)

app_engine

Back to top Go down

Post  Usha Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:51 pm

Isaiyil thodangudhamma song patri......... Padmalatha romba azhaga solranga....... pudhu vishayam.....

https://soundcloud.com/padmalathamusic/isaiyil-thodanguthamma

Usha

Back to top Go down

Anything about IR found on the net - Vol 3 - Page 30 Empty GA udhikkum muthukkaL

Post  mythila Sun Apr 17, 2016 1:06 pm

GA's is a classic case of a jealous sibling with lesser talent , biding patiently to strike at the opportune moment. During the earlier period, I mean the first 5 to 6 years in the industry, it must have been vested interest on IR's growth and gaining a strong foothold in the tinsel world. Hence his PRO role. Once Raja established himself as the undisputed monarch of the entire SI film industry just
by his sheer, formidable talent , GA had no other option but to meekly play the second, loyal bro fiddle. When Raja lost his commercial pull, it was time for him to rear his  head and time and again spew venom that marred the personality of Raja, blabbering inanities like "He may be a good musician, but not a nice human being to live with ...".This time he seized the golden moment to vent out his long brewing venom that even struck at the very art/profession that Raja was so passionate about.
GA can at least now rest his over worked tongue in peace. He must be only knowing too
well that Raja has risen well above all these dusty ashes , several times, continuing his musical journey, unperturbed.

mythila

Back to top Go down

Post  ravinat Sun Apr 17, 2016 7:22 pm

Usha wrote:Isaiyil thodangudhamma song patri......... Padmalatha romba azhaga solranga....... pudhu vishayam.....

https://soundcloud.com/padmalathamusic/isaiyil-thodanguthamma
Thanks for sharing this. I am completely a stranger to Hindustani music and this gives a good intro into that world. All I knew was Ajoy is a Hindustani singer and I have heard a lot of Hindustani music without understanding any technicalities.

ravinat

http://geniusraja.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  app_engine Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:32 pm

MSV on IR

Don't bother reading the first part of the article (long / boring / nothing new etc). 

I was asking myself "why am I wasting time on this" Embarassed

Then came this sweet portion - which should be told ALOUD to the world :

MSV wrote:
தம்பி ராஜா என்னைப் பார்க்கும்போதெல்லாம் நாம் ரெண்டு பேரும் சேர்ந்து ஒரு படம் பண்ணனும். நீங்க மெலடி போட்டுக் கொடுங்கள், நான் அதற்கு ஆர்கெஸ்ட்ராசேஷன் பண்ணுகிறேன் என்று சொல்வார். நேரம் வரும்போது பண்ணலாம் என்பேன். அப்படி ஒரு சந்தர்ப்பமும் வந்தது.

நான் படங்களை எடுத்து நஷ்டமடைந்த நிலையில் ஏ.வி.எம். நிறுவனத்தினர் ''மெல்லத் திறந்தது கதவு'' என்ற படமெடுத்து உதவ முன்வந்தார்கள். இப்படத்தின் மூலமாக நானும் இளையராஜாவும் முதன்முதலாக இசையமைக்க இணைந்தோம். எல்லா பாடல்களுமே ஹிட். கமர்ஷியல் நோக்கத்தை தாண்டி எங்கள் இருவருக்கும் ஓர் ஆத்ம திருப்தி கிடைத்தது. அடுத்தது என் மூத்த மகன் கோபி ''செந்தமிழ்ப்பாட்டு'' என்று படம் எடுக்க ஆசைப்பட்டான். படத்துக்கு ஹீரோ பிரபு. டைரக்ஷன் பி.வாசு. ''இதற்கு மியூசிக் போட்றது யார்?'' என்ற கேள்வி எழுந்த போது ''வாசு, இளையராஜா எல்லாம் ஒரு யூனிட்டா ஒர்க் பண்றாங்க. அதனாலே இளையராஜாகிட்ட இசை அமைக்கணும்னு போய் கேளு'' என்று நான் சொன்னேன்.

அதேபோல கோபி இளையராஜாவிடம் போய் கேட்டான். கோபியைப் பார்த்து ராஜா கேட்ட முதல் கேள்வி ''நீங்க உங்க அப்பாவோட தானே இருக்கீங்க?'' என்று. உடனே கோபி ''டைரக்டர் வாசுவும் நீங்களும் ஒரே யூனிட்டா வேலை செய்றீங்க. அதனாலேயே அப்பா தான் உங்ககிட்ட போய் கேட்க சொன்னார்'' என்று சொல்ல, அதற்கு இளையராஜா ''எனக்கு யாருமே யூனிட்டின்னு இல்லை. உங்க அப்பாதான் எனக்கு யூனிட். உங்கப்பாவும் நானும் சேர்ந்து வேலை செய்றோம். உங்கப்பா பேரை மேலே போடு. என் பெயரை கீழே போடு'' என்று பெருந்தன்மையோடு கூறி அனுப்பிவிட்டார். அந்த வகையில் ''செந்தமிழ்ப் பாட்டு'' பட பாடல்கள் சக்சஸ் தான்!

app_engine

Back to top Go down

Post  counterpoint Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:28 am

Amazing, the unaffected respect that IR had for MSV consistently for a long time.

Regarding Gangai Amaran, I watched his interview and I didnt get as upset as soem of the others here. It was typical GA. He praises unabashedly sometimes and some oher times he goes on an offensive mode. You have to take the good with the bad as far as he goes. He is like that. He also has  abig mouth.

Recently when the press was going hammer and tongs on IR for his scolding of that reporter who asked him the question about the beep song, it was GA who came and defended IR very strongly in the same site. We'll have to remember that also.

I think what GA meant was apart from a few songs here and there like kaatril arum geethame, NEPV etc. there are not amny hits/memorable songs from IR in last few years. Well, as an opinion, that is debatable at best. A lot among us feel that way, that IR's good or great numbers have been sporadic at best this last decade.
If he had envy or arrogance or whatever why would he have bothered to point out to the jury the use of manual instruments in the BGM? With GA you always need to use  afilter. But he is not all bad. And he does have some valid points on music from time to time. But better than the likes of Charu Nivedita, Gnani and others.Atleast he knows his music. And plus he has watched music happen in IR's studios for many years.

counterpoint

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next