Ilayaraja and Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2014 Football World Cup

+3
fring151
V_S
Drunkenmunk
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

2014 Football World Cup - Page 2 Empty Re: 2014 Football World Cup

Post  Drunkenmunk Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:39 am

I like Italy but only happy here because it was a South American team that won and Italy did not deserve to win anyway.
Drunkenmunk
Drunkenmunk

http://raajasongadaykeepsboredomaway.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  plum Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:06 pm

Is there a nation whose sporting failure gives joy to a greater proportion of the world's population than England? Smile

plum

Back to top Go down

Post  groucho070 Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:18 am

V_S wrote:Thanks DM for opening this thread. I am not a huge fan of football but I never missed any World cup matches since 1982 (first time at home on a color TV). My favorite team always being Argentina. I have been eyeing for their win since 90 where they lost by a lame penalty by Andreas Brehme and a very bad play by Germany. Somehow I never had good regards for German team after that. I even want Netherlands/ England to win one. Last time Netherlands were too close, except Spain were too good.

Let's see if Messi and team breaks their long curse this time.
V_S....you naughty..naughty feller you. 82 WAS my first world cup. Argentina is my fav, considering they were the winners in 78. Looks like you copied me.....arrrr....or maybe we are just brothers. No regards for German in EXACTLY my sentiments, bloody robots, terminators. I agree with the rest. Never knew you were this close to my feeling. Soooo happy!!!!

"Opinions are like assholes. Everybody has one." - Dirty Harry (Clint Eastwood in Dead Pool)
groucho070
groucho070

Back to top Go down

Post  groucho070 Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:22 am

plum wrote:Is there a nation whose sporting failure gives joy to a greater proportion of the world's population than England? Smile
Plum....politics, history....and many went there to bury their sporting life. Attharai ullO....England down down!!!! (I supported Tottenham because Ardilles was there and way back then, Maradona was purportedly supposed to join them...but never happened, grrr....I still wore Le Cogsportif shorts during my games in school as defender [ala Ardilles]).

"Opinions are like assholes. Everybody has one." - Dirty Harry (Clint Eastwood in Dead Pool)
groucho070
groucho070

Back to top Go down

Post  V_S Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:30 am

groucho070 wrote:V_S....you naughty..naughty feller you. 82 WAS my first world cup. Argentina is my fav, considering they were the winners in 78. Looks like you copied me.....arrrr....or maybe we are just brothers. No regards for German in EXACTLY my sentiments, bloody robots, terminators. I agree with the rest. Never knew you were this close to my feeling. Soooo happy!!!!
Wow! Great to know that we share the same feeling. We are brothers always Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2