Ilayaraja and Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anything about IR found on the net - Vol 4

+23
counterpoint
crvenky
FerociousBanger
Jose S
raagakann
SenthilVinu
irir123
jaiganesh
sundar.arzach
vss1902
Kr
IsaiRasigan
vigneshram
sudhakarg
irfan123
nanjilaan
kamalaakarsh
ravinat
BC
crimson king
Usha
mythila
app_engine
27 posters

Page 19 of 43 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 31 ... 43  Next

Go down

Anything about IR found on the net - Vol 4 - Page 19 Empty Re: Anything about IR found on the net - Vol 4

Post  irfan123 Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:39 am

BC wrote:
Usha wrote:work rajavodadhu dhan... yar ilal endru sonnargal.. ithanai varusham parthitu dhane irundhanga...  nalla ennam irundhal..Navin kitae pesa vendiyadhu dhanae... Navin with Raja photo kuda parthu iruken.. apo kuda  Raja Navin kitae solli irukalamae......

Nalla ennam.. Nalla muraiyil.. endru ondru irukiradhe... Ithanai varusham Navin seidhadhu idhai than.. Nalla ennam.. Nalla muraiyil...
Idhai than Navinkum Raja Team  seidhu iruka vendum.. avvalavu dhan.. veru ondrum illai.

Namaku than inimel endha bgm kidaika poradhu ilai......

Yes!  The way it went down is just not morally right.  It has been there at least for the past 5 years.  We don't even know / not sure if they will upload all the scores, movie by movie, like Navin did, let alone compilations.  We are the ultimate losers (of IR music).
Few years back i saw in "maestro app" several bgms link and i was shocked to see it was all Navin's rip. Whoever created maestro app i beleive contacted Navin or somehow used them, no credits given to Navin who ripped those bgms. Also Navin confirmed it was his rips and not even mention of his name/fan rips. Atleaset whoever created maestro app left the original yt as it is. Now looks like some new company trendcloud is managing imm took the same copy edited and dumped in irofficial (added bonus of youtube advt revenue). Note that navin site never had any advt. If copyright owners want to find reason it attracted revenue. what navin has done all these years spent so much time to extract these bgms. Apart from time first of all just to collect the original media and using software. All these efforts go under appreciated and disgusting that they removed site without informing him. Raja needs a good management team and stay away from crappy guys who have no clue to know what his fans like. He keeps changing companies and we lose important works of raja with mis-management .. ilayaraja radio, ilayaraja tv, AGI spat (there were few clean tracks released by AGI when contract was valid then it was taken down in law suit)..Wont be surprised if we see all the bgm tracks monetized in ilaiyaraja OTT or ilaiyaraja official. Also these decisions will be by management company instead of raja. Same as how it was done in maestro app

irfan123

Back to top Go down

Anything about IR found on the net - Vol 4 - Page 19 Empty Re: Anything about IR found on the net - Vol 4

Post  BC Thu Jun 25, 2020 1:52 am

Sadly!  IR is synonymous with music and antonymous with management/business.

BC

Back to top Go down

Post  app_engine Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:15 pm

From the countless anecdotes that we hear from people who worked with IR (varied groups - from newcomers to old timers), one can assertively say that as an "individual", IR had not cared much for money. 

At the extreme level of dedication to his art, he didn't perhaps even have time for rupee-paisA. (I have heard from some who did travel / visit places with him that typically it is the people around him who make money transactions i.e. he had not been seen handling paisA physically himself at all).

i.e. He was / is not a "கறார் பேர்வழி" with tough negotiations at any point of time.  This has even allowed many not-so-scrupulous people in industry took advantage of this aspect and paid him nothing or very low quite often.

OTOH, he has also been identified with certain inexplicable convictions - of sticking to some individuals to manage his business (Echo guy, Agi guy etc) - even when he had been advised by well-meaning associates that these are not financially sound decisions. (Please don't link this to his otherwise principled stands - such as not working with VM, refusing to do music for kavithAlaya etc. I'm pretty sure he is on solid ground in those cases. This is not that - it is simply his peculiar liking of & favoring certain people regardless of their capability to help him make the right amount of money).

Another thing - that he can suddenly get angry and even yell at people around him (i.e. without much provocation from a commoner's viewpoint) is perhaps known to any who attended his concerts Laughing  (I had seen this in Toronto). 

Some of these are things that geniuses can be identified with, in general - especially when their brains are acting in ways and levels far different from ordinary individuals like me.

app_engine

Usha likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  ravinat Thu Jun 25, 2020 5:14 pm

app_engine wrote:From the countless anecdotes that we hear from people who worked with IR (varied groups - from newcomers to old timers), one can assertively say that as an "individual", IR had not cared much for money. 

At the extreme level of dedication to his art, he didn't perhaps even have time for rupee-paisA. (I have heard from some who did travel / visit places with him that typically it is the people around him who make money transactions i.e. he had not been seen handling paisA physically himself at all).

i.e. He was / is not a "கறார் பேர்வழி" with tough negotiations at any point of time.  This has even allowed many not-so-scrupulous people in industry took advantage of this aspect and paid him nothing or very low quite often.

OTOH, he has also been identified with certain inexplicable convictions - of sticking to some individuals to manage his business (Echo guy, Agi guy etc) - even when he had been advised by well-meaning associates that these are not financially sound decisions. (Please don't link this to his otherwise principled stands - such as not working with VM, refusing to do music for kavithAlaya etc. I'm pretty sure he is on solid ground in those cases. This is not that - it is simply his peculiar liking of & favoring certain people regardless of their capability to help him make the right amount of money).

Another thing - that he can suddenly get angry and even yell at people around him (i.e. without much provocation from a commoner's viewpoint) is perhaps known to any who attended his concerts Laughing  (I had seen this in Toronto). 

Some of these are things that geniuses can be identified with, in general - especially when their brains are acting in ways and levels far different from ordinary individuals like me.

Agreed App.

One more aspect of him is this 'concert' business itself. It brings him notoriety than any popularity. He also overdoes it. He is still stuck in his old ways from the 70s and early 80s,  where event management as an idea itself did not exist. Today, it is a huge enterprise and one has to play within that. He has serious issues doing that. He is a great team player as long as the team plays under him   Very Happy . If I were in his close circle, I will advise him to quit concerts at this age and stop standing for 6 hours on the stage. I would makeover his image by using his great music and composition skills (in my view, even Balki did not do a great job in Goa) and collaborate with a body of musicians and fans to create a lasting impression with the audience using the thousand electronic means that are available. In my view, even AR, with all his organizational skills is doing a very poor job of this. Raja has a number of hits int he last 10 years and there is very little anybody has done to showcase it.

As you said, let's celebrate him as a great musician and that's all there is to it.

ravinat

http://geniusraja.blogspot.com

Usha likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Usha Fri Jun 26, 2020 5:40 pm

oru naal unnodu oru naal from Subashree team....

yes.. Haunting tune........

tik tik tik. nalla arambam... ipodhan kaekaren.....

lady voice.. innocent one.. but very Sweet.

interludes.... romba nalla senju irukanga...

venkat.. ipo vera level. nice one...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjKz5i8gpHg

Usha

Back to top Go down

Post  Usha Sun Jun 28, 2020 5:57 pm

from subashree team...
Nalladhor veenai seidhe....

singer.. romba arumaiya padi irukar. S Janaki voice.. padum style.. rombave kashtam.. ana ivar purinju nalla padi irukar....

filling interludes. shyam Benjamin. nice one.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oz92gUBYf-4

Usha

Back to top Go down

Post  FerociousBanger Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:10 pm

The tyranny is getting out of hand. Maha2014 and Jayashree are terminated now. FFS

FerociousBanger

Back to top Go down

Post  Jose S Sun Jun 28, 2020 8:00 pm

app_engine wrote:OTOH, he has also been identified with certain inexplicable convictions - of sticking to some individuals to manage his business (Echo guy, Agi guy etc) - even when he had been advised by well-meaning associates that these are not financially sound decisions.

Is there more to read on why these were not good decisions, from a financial or promotional standpoint. I saw a few collections come out during the Agi days, and thought there was more planned, but there was an abrupt end.

Jose S

Back to top Go down

Post  Jose S Sun Jun 28, 2020 8:09 pm

ravinat wrote:
If I were in his close circle, I will advise him to quit concerts at this age and stop standing for 6 hours on the stage. I would makeover his image by using his great music and composition skills (in my view, even Balki did not do a great job in Goa) and collaborate with a body of musicians and fans to create a lasting impression with the audience using the thousand electronic means that are available.

The format and presentation could change, but watching a live performance of Raja's music with his orchestra has been an amazing experience. More instrumental performances and focus on BGMs/interludes would be a dream come true.

Jose S

Back to top Go down

Post  irfan123 Sun Jun 28, 2020 8:37 pm

Jose S wrote:
ravinat wrote:
If I were in his close circle, I will advise him to quit concerts at this age and stop standing for 6 hours on the stage. I would makeover his image by using his great music and composition skills (in my view, even Balki did not do a great job in Goa) and collaborate with a body of musicians and fans to create a lasting impression with the audience using the thousand electronic means that are available.

The format and presentation could change, but watching a live performance of Raja's music with his orchestra has been an amazing experience. More instrumental performances and focus on BGMs/interludes would be a dream come true.
yes. concerts worldwide were overdone with same list re-played and same ancidotes told to crowd. i woud hope for more stand alone albums like how to music messaih, india 24 hours , love and love only. which are recent 10 year albums lesser known to fans. concerts may happen but with new list or more bgm stuff once in 2 years or so to give its rarity. moneywise most fans know raja is not after it or doesnt pay much attention to it and leaves with few who does very bad job for him. agi spat seems to be personal to him where he accepted contract when other side asked in need of help. however i would say agi did good job in releasing few cds with good quality however they took different path releasing compilations like tasmac where it seems irked raja or probably violated the contract and it was closed. as far as recent YT pulling down issue it seems standalone YTrs' are popular among fans which has unique high quality tracks from their personal collection, compared to official channel. with OTT news came few weeks back it can be expected the mis-managed company wants to bring down standalone YTs' or any other social media and promote only official channel just to increase the count and promote OTT. when a managment company engages with raja normally they promise something and trash others as they got powers and then deliver bad quality. this is being the problem recently. personally i signed up for "maestro app" but tracks found there most of them are of sub-standard quality when compared with standalone fan YTrs'. also subcription expired in 1 year and i never bothered to go back. atleast if they release new albums through maestro app where we can purchase it will be worth it. they just post some interviews etc and do bad job in contentwise. Just to give an example the mostly sought soundtrack was not available in quality anywhere other than mp3. Later found qobuz site had flac versions in high quality where it seems it was contracted out through sony.

irfan123

Back to top Go down

Post  BC Mon Jun 29, 2020 2:23 am

OMG! More sad news.  Jayashree K (who had some rarest gems whose movie names I cannot even spell out) and of course, the giant Maha2014, are GONE, forever.

Others like Kirubanithi Lakshmi (whose name was changed to "Raaja Dhaasan", only to revert back to the original name a few days back, because of the heavy crackdown) and Venkateswaran Ganesan have made MANY of their songs "private"; as good as those in the purged channels, sigh.

While it was on the cards, this sudden onslaught is indeed a blow to IR music aficionados.

All of those may not have the copyrights, but you cannot doubt their intention of making IR songs more popular.  I only wish they had come to some kind of a truce by offering them to pay for their content or incorporated their works in IR-Official, for a nominal cost per song/album.

Given that all of IR-O's previous ventures like Manam magazine, Ilaya Thalam etc. were abandoned and orphaned.  I remember IR once requesting the Google folks at CA in 2017 that they take up the task of re-picturizing / remaking many ugly-to-watch IR songs.  Wonder what happened to that!

I rather pray that IR-O (a.k.a TrendLoud) only uploads all of them, including Navin Mozart's Background Scores without fail.

It is very obvious that they are diverting all the traffic that was once with all those purged channels, to IR-O & with Isai OTT in its baby step now.  Fingers crossed.

BC

Back to top Go down

Post  BC Mon Jun 29, 2020 2:50 am

Just for information:

Punyakoti (India's first animated movie in Sanskrit, that is crowd-funded and music composed by IR) is streaming on NETFLIX now.

BC

Back to top Go down

Post  crimson king Mon Jun 29, 2020 2:54 pm

ravinat wrote:
app_engine wrote:From the countless anecdotes that we hear from people who worked with IR (varied groups - from newcomers to old timers), one can assertively say that as an "individual", IR had not cared much for money. 

Agreed App.

One more aspect of him is this 'concert' business itself. It brings him notoriety than any popularity. He also overdoes it. He is still stuck in his old ways from the 70s and early 80s,  where event management as an idea itself did not exist. Today, it is a huge enterprise and one has to play within that. He has serious issues doing that. He is a great team player as long as the team plays under him   Very Happy . If I were in his close circle, I will advise him to quit concerts at this age and stop standing for 6 hours on the stage. I would makeover his image by using his great music and composition skills (in my view, even Balki did not do a great job in Goa) and collaborate with a body of musicians and fans to create a lasting impression with the audience using the thousand electronic means that are available. In my view, even AR, with all his organizational skills is doing a very poor job of this. Raja has a number of hits int he last 10 years and there is very little anybody has done to showcase it.

As you said, let's celebrate him as a great musician and that's all there is to it.

Yes, I had opined back when that water controversy broke out too that 6 hour shows are unnecessary in the first place.  I don't care that some theevra fans cannot have enough of Raja.  Too much of anything will overstay its welcome.  Have 2 hour setlists and have themed ones so that there is a novelty value.  Like you said, he does not perform anything from NEPV or Megha even though the same Hungarian musicians play in his troupe now.  I mean does somebody really need to suggest THAT to him? During 2005 Jaya TV show, they played Unna Vida, Ilangathu, Khajiraho and Enna Solli.  Why has he forgotten to introduce new songs in the set list now, this is basics of touring. 

Re Balki, first of all, Balkiku avlo vizhayam theriyadhu. He is not a musician.  He does have appreciation for music which is commendable but if you really wanted to do masterclass, you could start with good friend (?) SPB or maybe a well versed independent musician like Prasanna.  AND Raja has to be OK sharing the 'secrets' in a masterclass.  Ellanthukkum if he is like, edho naan pannen unakku enna vandhudhuna, you can't do masterclass.  When Steely Dan's Aja was covered in the VH1 Classic Albums series, Fagen and Becker broke down their songs threadbare.  They were not worried about shattering the enigma.  IR is articulate enough about music to be able to do this, but he has to let go of his children now and allow the audience to adopt it (which we already have since many years anyway).

crimson king

Back to top Go down

Post  irfan123 Mon Jun 29, 2020 5:38 pm

given that there is big loot planned by management companies. hardcore fans need to stop uploading precious quality collections or risk losing them to management companies who will make good fortune of it in name of copyright. navin maha2014 venkatesen jayashree etc. ton of sites have given fans quality collection from their personal collection, for mere purpose of fans enjoying music in good quality. now all these official and OTT con guys know very well how they can make money so obviously they would have cloned most of the tracks and we can see them coming back in next few years for good amount of fortune. I do remember before all this social media mess there used to be "yahoo group" i beleive based in chennai where there were group meetings held ..im talking about 2001-2002 pre-thiruvasagam days. people played music during live meetings discussed in person. and some exchanged their collections. i would say that is better way of sharing music whether it is practical or not to avoid getting frustrated and losing quality tracks to mis-management companies. raja himself persoanally knows that yahoo group those days. this was when there was not much of social media era.

irfan123

Back to top Go down

Post  crimson king Mon Jun 29, 2020 5:47 pm

irfan123 wrote:given that there is big loot planned by management companies. hardcore fans need to stop uploading precious quality collections or risk losing them to management companies who will make good fortune of it in name of copyright. navin maha2014 venkatesen jayashree etc. ton of sites have given fans quality collection from their personal collection, for mere purpose of fans enjoying music in good quality. now all these official and OTT con guys know very well how they can make money so obviously they would have cloned most of the tracks and we can see them coming back in next few years for good amount of fortune. I do remember before all this social media mess there used to be "yahoo group" i beleive based in chennai where there were group meetings held ..im talking about 2001-2002 pre-thiruvasagam days. people played music during live meetings discussed in person. and some exchanged their collections. i would say that is better way of sharing music whether it is practical or not to avoid getting frustrated and losing quality tracks to mis-management companies. raja himself persoanally knows that yahoo group those days. this was when there was not much of social media era.We ca
We can even have FB live streams and delete them.  Will be the ultimate F U to the management companies, come to think.

crimson king

Back to top Go down

Post  app_engine Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:49 pm

Jose S wrote:
app_engine wrote:OTOH, he has also been identified with certain inexplicable convictions - of sticking to some individuals to manage his business (Echo guy, Agi guy etc) - even when he had been advised by well-meaning associates that these are not financially sound decisions.

Is there more to read on why these were not good decisions, from a financial or promotional standpoint.

I don't know any behind-the-scenes information (other than those being told by individuals in interviews / YT etc.).

However, simply going by the fact that IR himself had to drag these people to COURT later on, one can see how unwise those decisions were for him (i.e. to stick to these businessmen longer than they deserved).

Unlike the fans (Navin et al) who have passion towards his music and did all that technical hard work simply for that sake (while not significantly resulting in any "loss" for IR, IMO, because even otherwise he wasn't getting money out of those tracks / rare songs) , these businessmen may only care for money with absolutely no passion for the art.

app_engine

Back to top Go down

Post  irfan123 Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:08 pm

"...these businessmen may only care for money with absolutely no passion for the art..."

that is exactly the problem with companies he engages with. they do more destruction on what is available for fans to enjoy rather all they want to show is number of counts/likes posting sub-standard or stolen material from original uploads.

Going forward anything posted for free without restrictions with quality i think these guys automatically will steal and close the site and post in name of official site for benefits of them.

irfan123

Back to top Go down

Post  BC Thu Jul 02, 2020 12:21 am

IR-O on YouTube has uploaded the same old thing all over again today.  "1980-1984 hits" it seems!  Haiyo kadavule.

BC

Back to top Go down

Post  Usha Thu Jul 02, 2020 4:01 pm

BC wrote:IR-O on YouTube has uploaded the same old thing all over again today.  "1980-1984 hits" it seems!  Haiyo kadavule.

indha copyright issue patri.....

andha kalathil.. cassette.... adharkana tap recorder endru vandhadhu dhanae..  music shopil ellam seidhu koduthargal dhanae...
adhu copyright issue endru kaetargala...

ellorukum original vanga mudiyadhu.. player vanga mudiyadhu.. adharkanga maatru dhan adhu.....

adhuvum oru mudhaleedu seidhu dhan ... oru velai dhan... adharkum panam koduthu vangi than avargalaum seidhu koduthargal... namum panam koduthu than vanginom.... kaetom........

adhai pola dhan ipodhaiya problem.....

1.  indha HQ ... IR Songs.. and the youtube......  idhai sadharanamaga yarum seiya mudiyadhu........... endru ninaikiren.
adharkaga oru software.. adharkaga konjam neram selavu seidhu. idharkana oru set up.. endru oru chinna uzhaipum... selavum iruku
endru ninaikren......

2. paatai kaekum custmers.. namum... oru mobile... or...  oru computer..  oru wifi connection...... oru nalla audio system endru
selavu seidhu dhan idhai kaetkirom.......
oru selavu seiyamal IR songs  kaetkavillai indha internet ulagil.......

indha HQ channel  or HQ youtube.. idhai seibavargaluku endha vidhadhilo panam varum endru vaithu kondal........ adharkum avargalin
uzhaipum selavum iruku........

indha IR team.. ivargaluku ...  panam sambadhikum ennam irundhal.....

indha HQ velaiyai ivargal seidhu.. IR official siteil poda vendiyadhu dhanae... namum parpom dhanae.. panamum ivargaluku varum dhanae...

IR songs. ethanai ayiram irukae...

HQ and Youtube.. ellam gavanithal..  1000 or 1500 kuda vandhu irukadhu....... meedhi paatai ellam ivargal seiya vendiyadhu dhanae...

or

indha thirudiya paatai ellam podum podhu.. (avargaluku panam thara vendam.. ellam IR paatu mel irukum asaiyil seidha velai dhan.)
yaridam irundhu eduthadho avargal peyarai pottu poda vendiyadhu dhanae... namum andha siteai parpom dhanae... adhanal avargalukum
panam varum dhanae......

Technical changes.. purindhu kondu IR official site seyal pada vendum.......
ipodhu thirudi konda paatu dhan IR paata.. inum ethanai ayiram paatukal irukae.. adhai ellam ipadi HQ seiya vendiyadhu dhanae....
seibavargalai thavaru endru  epadi sollalam....

seidhavargalin manam varuthathai sambadhikamal iruka vendum.........

Usha

Back to top Go down

Post  Usha Thu Jul 02, 2020 5:08 pm

subashree team...

vaana mazhai polae

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0EMBCsOXyY

Usha

Back to top Go down

Post  BC Fri Jul 03, 2020 12:51 am

Usha wrote:
indha copyright issue patri.....

Technical changes.. purindhu kondu IR official site seyal pada vendum.......

Everything is falling on deaf ears.  IR-O is in wrong hands (TrendLoud).  They are doing more harm than good to the name of IR (my guess is that it is partly intentional because there is little to no supervision over what TL is doing; TL is neither passionate about IR music nor fans of IR, or TL is highly incompetent and just another bunch of greedy, work-shirking corporate nutcases).

BC

Back to top Go down

Post  Usha Fri Jul 03, 2020 4:37 pm

[quote="BC"]
Usha wrote:

Everything is falling on deaf ears.  IR-O is in wrong hands (TrendLoud).  They are doing more harm than good to the name of IR (my guess is that it is partly intentional because there is little to no supervision over what TL is doing; TL is neither passionate about IR music nor fans of IR, or TL is highly incompetent and just another bunch of greedy, work-shirking corporate nutcases).

oh......... ivargalidamum IR yemandhu poi.. oru nalla vazhi varum endru nambugiren BC.... idhu dhan Rajavin thalai ezhuthu......

Usha

Back to top Go down

Post  irfan123 Sat Jul 04, 2020 1:10 am

சில மாதங்கள் கழித்து சொல்கிறேன்... டிராப்பாக்ஸ்...
வாரம் ஒரு பாட்டு போட்டு விட்டு  உடனே அழித்து விடுவேன்
எவருக்கு வேண்டுமே உங்கள் கணினியில் இரக்கம் செய்துகொண்டு யாரிடமும் பகிர வேண்டாம்
நல்ல பாடல்கள் பகிர வேறு வழி ? இருந்தால் சொல்லவும்

பணம் ஒன்றென குறிக்கோளை சுற்றி திரியும் நிறுவனத்திட்கு போய் சேராமல் இருக்க வேண்டும்

irfan123

Back to top Go down

Post  Usha Sat Jul 04, 2020 5:50 pm

irfan123 wrote:சில மாதங்கள் கழித்து சொல்கிறேன்... டிராப்பாக்ஸ்...
வாரம் ஒரு பாட்டு போட்டு விட்டு  உடனே அழித்து விடுவேன்
எவருக்கு வேண்டுமே உங்கள் கணினியில் இரக்கம் செய்துகொண்டு யாரிடமும் பகிர வேண்டாம்
நல்ல பாடல்கள் பகிர வேறு வழி ? இருந்தால் சொல்லவும்

பணம் ஒன்றென குறிக்கோளை சுற்றி திரியும் நிறுவனத்திட்கு போய் சேராமல் இருக்க வேண்டும்

dropbox.. raja songs... for one Day???? one week..... nalla vazhi irfan123... dropboxil paatai post seidhal.. inga vandhu sollavum..... idhu epadi
poradhunu parkalam........

nalladhuku kalam illai irfan123...

17 years munnadi... internet kalam arambam... apodhu...yahoo group..Rajavirkaga.. angae.. paatai matum dhan solla vendum.. paatu link thara kudadhu..... apadi than aga poradhu net muzhudhum.

IR songs. kaeka kashta kalam vara poradhu... Raja dhan sari seiya vendum.... Fans namaku... nalla qualityil kaeka....

Usha

Back to top Go down

Post  Usha Sun Jul 05, 2020 4:57 pm

subashree team....  very very nice and sweet........ ellorum romba azhaga avanga avanga velaiyai  senju irukanga..

kaeka kaeka inimai......

siru kootula

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=momv2z9K1FQ

Usha

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 43 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 31 ... 43  Next