Ilayaraja and Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BGM Sharing Thread - ILAYARAAJA BGM THREAD

+19
BC
ravinat
panniapurathar
app_engine
rajkumarc
Balu
Drunkenmunk
crimson king
jaiganesh
fring151
Wizzy
raghav316
Usha
V_S
raajarasigan
Bala (Karthik)
Sakalakala Vallavar
kv
kameshratnam
23 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

BGM Sharing Thread - ILAYARAAJA BGM THREAD - Page 5 Empty Re: BGM Sharing Thread - ILAYARAAJA BGM THREAD

Post  BC Tue Oct 19, 2021 1:48 am

One of my favorite piece of Background Scores. 

IR should have received several National Awards including one for this movie.  Even worse, there was NO category for Background Scores until 2009 when IR was conferred the FIRST of such an award, which he questioned asking them if his songs of Pazhassi Raja were not good!  Before that, only the songs were awarded under a lame "Best Music" category!  So much for the so-called "prestigious" award for films in India.  Also it makes you wonder how Johnson became the only exception and if he could, then how come IR did not get anything at all. 

Like Singeetam Srinivasa Rao said: "It is Ilayaraja's music that inspires me to shoot songs/picturize scenes.  I wait for the recorded cassette because that music gave me ideas.  I did the same for my Telugu Sci-Fi movie "Aditya 369".  Once the recorded song/music comes in, it takes you into a different realm.  IR changes my imagination (for good) and pushes me to do MORE; ONLY Mr. Ilayaraja!"

"Monkey Chatter" from Mumbai Express OST:

BC

app_engine and Usha like this post

Back to top Go down

BGM Sharing Thread - ILAYARAAJA BGM THREAD - Page 5 Empty Re: BGM Sharing Thread - ILAYARAAJA BGM THREAD

Post  Usha Tue Oct 26, 2021 3:18 pm

Mullum Malarum full BGM. Nice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8OyOh3RIHI

Usha

Back to top Go down

Post  Kr Tue Oct 26, 2021 4:07 pm

BC wrote:One of my favorite piece of Background Scores. 

IR should have received several National Awards including one for this movie.  Even worse, there was NO category for Background Scores until 2009 when IR was conferred the FIRST of such an award, which he questioned asking them if his songs of Pazhassi Raja were not good!  Before that, only the songs were awarded under a lame "Best Music" category!  So much for the so-called "prestigious" award for films in India.  Also it makes you wonder how Johnson became the only exception and if he could, then how come IR did not get anything at all. 

Like Singeetam Srinivasa Rao said: "It is Ilayaraja's music that inspires me to shoot songs/picturize scenes.  I wait for the recorded cassette because that music gave me ideas.  I did the same for my Telugu Sci-Fi movie "Aditya 369".  Once the recorded song/music comes in, it takes you into a different realm.  IR changes my imagination (for good) and pushes me to do MORE; ONLY Mr. Ilayaraja!"

"Monkey Chatter" from Mumbai Express OST:

This piece is an example of IR's genius.  What imagination and creativity one should have to conceive this whole piece in his mind and write it up as notations?  When you take into consideration how this piece progresses, you have to marvel that no ordinary person could conceive this type of music.

Kr

BC likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Usha Fri Oct 29, 2021 5:14 pm

Guna BGM ....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVn-N_EzoWs

Usha

Back to top Go down

BGM Sharing Thread - ILAYARAAJA BGM THREAD - Page 5 Empty Question - Kan Sivanthal Man Sivakkum

Post  karthicc Mon Nov 01, 2021 2:19 am

Anyone please help me with this bit song in this movie.  BGM starts at 34:00 and then followed by a bit song.  Any guess on who's the singers?  Thanks.

https://youtu.be/WKsgkFFRgp4

karthicc

Back to top Go down

Post  Usha Mon Nov 01, 2021 4:44 pm

karthicc wrote:Anyone please help me with this bit song in this movie.  BGM starts at 34:00 and then followed by a bit song.  Any guess on who's the singers?  Thanks.

serikkul irukindra chirpam..... padiya kural...  M.S. Rajeswari. Male voice theriyalai.

Usha

karthicc and BC like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  karthicc Mon Nov 01, 2021 6:05 pm

Usha wrote:
karthicc wrote:Anyone please help me with this bit song in this movie.  BGM starts at 34:00 and then followed by a bit song.  Any guess on who's the singers?  Thanks.

serikkul irukindra chirpam..... padiya kural...  M.S. Rajeswari. Male voice theriyalai.

Thank you.  It sounds like TMS, but not sure.

karthicc

Back to top Go down

Post  Kr Mon Nov 01, 2021 8:23 pm

doesnt sound like TMS.. Maybe Dakshinamoorthi

Kr

Back to top Go down

Post  BC Wed Nov 03, 2021 4:02 am

The female voice is M. S. Rajeswari, for sure, as Usha mentioned.  The male voice does not sound like TMS; hard to guess; but according to this LP image, it is Saibaba.

BGM Sharing Thread - ILAYARAAJA BGM THREAD - Page 5 R-11657157-1618837954-9488.jpeg

BC

Back to top Go down

Post  BC Wed Nov 10, 2021 3:24 am

Gorgeous theme from the OST of 1990 Telugu blockbuster movie, Shiva. 

BC

Back to top Go down

BGM Sharing Thread - ILAYARAAJA BGM THREAD - Page 5 Empty NEPV (2012) BGM - good quality one

Post  nanjilaan Fri Mar 18, 2022 5:48 pm

NEPV (2012) BGM - good quality one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mbiEI_Rd4g

Pristine quality BGM. Enjoy!

Last edited by nanjilaan on Fri Mar 18, 2022 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added details)

nanjilaan

IsaiRasigan likes this post

Back to top Go down

BGM Sharing Thread - ILAYARAAJA BGM THREAD - Page 5 Empty SETHU BGM !!!!

Post  jaiganesh Wed Mar 29, 2023 4:09 pm

Thanks to Naveen..
Long awaited Sethu BGM has been uploaded!! yay!!

https://youtu.be/XIBRifJVyvo

jaiganesh

Back to top Go down

Post  panniapurathar Fri Nov 10, 2023 6:03 pm

panniapurathar

Back to top Go down

Post  panniapurathar Wed Nov 22, 2023 10:27 pm

panniapurathar

Back to top Go down

Post  panniapurathar Wed Mar 20, 2024 3:58 am

panniapurathar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5