Ilayaraja and Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum Announcements

+5
app_engine
plum
groucho070
V_S
Admin
9 posters

Go down

Forum Announcements - Page 2 Empty Re: Forum Announcements

Post  Wizzy Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:22 am

wow,great work V_S applause let's roll now afro
Wizzy
Wizzy

Back to top Go down

Post  V_S Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:13 pm

Thanks Smile Glad that it is of help.

Back to top Go down

Post  V_S Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:11 am

Some limits of your Forumotion forums

Here is a non exhaustive list of the approximate limits of the forums. Please note that it is not possible to modify any of these limits.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] The basic capacity for all the forums is 8 million messages, it can be increased to 4 billion if you exceed it... Subjects of the forum: The basic capacity for the subjects is 65,000, which can be increased to 8 million... then to 4 billion... Messages in a subject: 990 messages (once the limit reached, the subject is locked and splitted) Categories/Forums/Sub-forums: 999 Avatar Gallery: 30 avatars Smilies: 150 (Including the 94 smilies by default) Portal Modules: 119 modules in addition of the available ones (News, Recent_topic, Search, Poll, Who is online, Statistics) Topic icons: 25 in addition to the default ones (Normal-Sticky-Anouncement) Characters in the messages: 65,000 characters (Including spaces) Characters in the description of a category: 255 characters  Characters in the title of a topic: 255 characters Groups: 32 groups Ranks: 225 ranks Characters in "Site Name": 96 characters Characters in "Site Description": 255 characters Characters in Forum address: 20 characters Characters in personalized Topic icons: 15 characters Characters in Signatures: 1,000 characters Characters in Profile labels: 50 characters HTML Pages: 500 pages Characters in HTML pages: 65,000 characters Number of Points: 2,147,483,647

Back to top Go down

Post  groucho070 Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:16 am

Anything for his birthday? Not much time. Just wishing is so, well, boring. I just did in my FB. Others would see it and go ...meh....Ethachum seyyanum....

"Opinions are like assholes. Everybody has one." - Dirty Harry (Clint Eastwood in Dead Pool)
groucho070
groucho070

Back to top Go down

Post  groucho070 Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:43 am

Dear blokes and gals, since I am not too active here, I would love to have you guys to take full control (actually you have, just that sometimes you need reminder amidst your excitement talking about the Maestro). 

So, any changes you want for the look of the forum. Go ahead. Any colour changes, why not, I am colour blind anyway.

Lets keep it fresh. Alert me through PM or something if there is a new subject that needs attention, I can quickly alert bros and sis in my facebook. We need some marketing...or all your hard work just becomes mere fan writeups...and the truth is, they are more than that. 

Any new discoveries? Sure....we can do a Press Release-ish statement and shoot emails from the Admin folks of this site. If good enough, Press would pick it up. Trust me, I was with the press.

I am just spitballing with you, not instruction or suggestion. Throw some back at me and the others. We shall see....

....in the meantime, words cannot express my gratitude....oh....F_ that....we are having fun, aren't we?

"Opinions are like assholes. Everybody has one." - Dirty Harry (Clint Eastwood in Dead Pool)
groucho070
groucho070

Back to top Go down

Post  V_S Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:39 am

I hope some of you might have noticed that the youtube rendering is not working as expected and also you would have noticed the message in all the embedded youtube videos that "the youtube flash API is deprecated as of Jan 27th 2015" This is due to the fact that youtube deprecated Embeded flash API because of HTML5 compliant issues. Please see here for more information.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Now we have to move to iframe to successfully emded the videos. This is very simple. When you want to embed a youtube video,

1. Go to the YT video page you would want to embed For example: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
2. Click on Share icon just below the Song title.
3. Click on Embed' tab right below the video (next to Share tab).
4. Copy the whole iframe line.
5. Paste in our forum post and preview.

Hope this helps!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down