Ilayaraja and Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neethane Enthan Pon Vasantham.

+21
Raaga_Suresh
balachidambaram
groucho070
MumbaiRamki
rajkumarc
mythila
SenthilVinu
Sakalakala Vallavar
jaiganesh
kameshratnam
kamalaakarsh
kiru
skr
sagi
Bala (Karthik)
plum
V_S
app_engine
kv
Admin
25 posters

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Neethane Enthan Pon Vasantham. - Page 3 Empty Re: Neethane Enthan Pon Vasantham.

Post  kameshratnam Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:09 am

http://soundcloud.com/kameshratnam/vanam-mella-bgm

I have taken off the voices Very Happy

kameshratnam

http://soundcloud.com/kameshratnam

Back to top Go down

Neethane Enthan Pon Vasantham. - Page 3 Empty Re: Neethane Enthan Pon Vasantham.

Post  Bala (Karthik) Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:02 pm

kameshratnma wrote:http://soundcloud.com/kameshratnam/vanam-mella-bgm

I have taken off the voices Very Happy
நண்றி . வீட்டுக்கு போய் கேட்டுரவேண்டியது தான்

Bala (Karthik)

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:10 pm

vSorry, I can still hear IR, little bit of softish voice and my own goddam mind voice. Hope you can do that with other songs, and then...I don't hear any other voice, IR too entrenchend-u-nggiren. But, seriously, you did a good job. Thanks.

Admin
Admin

https://ilayaraja.forumms.net

Back to top Go down

Post  kameshratnam Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:45 pm

Ennodu Vaa Vaa Enru Solla matten

http://soundcloud.com/kameshratnam/onlybgm-enva

thiruvasagam - Pooverukonum song - only music

http://soundcloud.com/kameshratnam/3pooerukonumpurantharum

kameshratnam

http://soundcloud.com/kameshratnam

Back to top Go down

Post  Bala (Karthik) Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:37 pm

Not sure if the alternate version of saindhu saindhu has been discussed before (I mean in the hub). Loved that version as much as this one. If only they had actually recorded it also!... that was slightly more upbeat compared to thi mellow but intoxicating version. That was masculine, this is feminine

Bala (Karthik)

Back to top Go down

Post  Bala (Karthik) Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:38 pm

That "thandhathaana thandhe thanna na..." with the harmonium taps was so damn infectious

Bala (Karthik)

Back to top Go down

Post  V_S Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:00 pm

Bala,
Any links for the alternate version?
V_S
V_S

Back to top Go down

Post  Bala (Karthik) Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:05 pm

VS sir
The same audio release function video. The intro video they showed before Yuvan sang the song on stage. Composing session (different from the first interview from jaya tv), swamigal humming + harmonia petti. Unfortunately, Gautam brings him back tto earth saying he was going back and forth

Bala (Karthik)

Back to top Go down

Post  V_S Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:20 pm

Oh ok Thanks Bala. Smile I was thinking if it was something else.
V_S
V_S

Back to top Go down

Post  sagi Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:25 am

Still... shooting. This was a couple of days ago.

Samantha Ruth Prabhu ‏@Samanthaprabhu2
Shootin wth 2 vry sick boys..@Actorjiiva nd @NameisNani..Fr d most romantic song in the album..coughs sneezes nd runny noses..oh so romantic

Saainthu saainthu? indha sichuvesana solli oru 438 naaL irukkumE..

sagi

Back to top Go down

Post  app_engine Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:49 am

Though my wife heard NEPV songs here and there in India, didn't pay serious attention there. After my "proper" intro of songs, her first pick happened to be the "mass" song Embarassed ('ennOdu vA vA' romba nallA irukkunnu certified).

OTOH, the top pick for my 6 yr old is 'mudhal muRai pArththa gnAbakam' Shocked & Very Happy

app_engine

Back to top Go down

Post  app_engine Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:14 am

With a very irate mood, I took the car to pick my son who got held up late at univ for his project (pinna enna, rAthri 11:30kku ezhundhu pOy koottittu varaNumnA erichchal varAthA Embarassed)...

The whole mood totally changed when 'kAtraikkonjam niRkachchonnEn' started playing in the car!

rAsA, vAzhga!

ippO nimmadhiyA thoongappOREn Smile

app_engine

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:51 am

app_engine wrote:
OTOH, the top pick for my 6 yr old is 'mudhal muRai pArththa gnAbakam' Shocked & Very Happy
thumbsup Nowadays I listen to this more often. The drumming is superawesome!

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sagi Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:20 pm

app_engine wrote:After my "proper" intro of songs,

Did you show her your famous liquor post? Laughing

Here at home, wifey likes all the songs except peNgaL enRaal and brace yourself, sattru munbu. She is not a fan of TiS also, so figures.

sagi

Back to top Go down

Post  app_engine Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:54 pm

Nerd wrote:
Did you show her your famous liquor post? Laughing

Laughing

ambuttuththAn, indhiyAvukku 'one way ticket' kEttAlum kEttruvAnga Smile

adhellAm "app_engine-in maRu pakkam" Laughing

app_engine

Back to top Go down

Post  app_engine Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:06 pm

Called our niece in India last night and was pleasantly surprised with the "ring back tone" Smile

It was 'sAyndhu sAyndhu' cheers

(BTW, till last week, it was some 'nANi-kOni-vA-nee' kodumai, kEtta udanE irritation varum - nice to see her change that)

app_engine

Back to top Go down

Post  app_engine Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:27 pm

NEPV's Dec-14 competition will be kumki

rAjA for an urban film and Immanuel for folk film - what an interesting scenario!

app_engine

Back to top Go down

Post  sagi Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:30 pm

Still can't get enough of NEPV. Saainthu saainthu on repeat this morning. That sax, yes THAT sax which kicks off the 2nd interlude. Fantabulous, for the lack of a better word. And the way it passes the baton to the strings, and the way the lude ends with a gush, unimaginable. Unbelievably awesome. And the man simply conjures these things up in his head, without taking forever and making 658 attempts at it. Now THAT is genius.

That 2nd interlude of saainthu, the first interlude of kaattrai konjam, the only interlude in mudhal muRai are no way inferior to his bestest ever (over a thousand Laughing ) like the prelude of edhO mOgam / puttham pudhu kaalai / poonkathavE and the ludes of iLaiya nila / thenRal vandhu theeNdumpOdhu / sundari etc., just to name a few. All time best, this album is.

sagi

Back to top Go down

Post  jaiganesh Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:40 pm

Just see how the interlude is effortlessly 'falling in place' like the internal levers of a well oiled 7 lever lock in the songs of NEPV?
That is what you get when you dont place Raaja under restrictions. Otherwise he has to introduce a synth layer here or lesser number
of violins there to do a 'jail break' (and still convey the same musical idea) - the effect is lost if you are not emotionally in sync with the frame /context and situation. This is where Goutham Menon has to be credited - He was familiar with what Raaja was upto and surrendered his ideas
and facilitated as a producer for the best musical output. It is not every friday you can get the perfect musical album - but with Raaja left to do what he wants with all the freedom - every day can be a sunday and NEPV is one never ending sunday for me...

jaiganesh

Back to top Go down

Post  Bala (Karthik) Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:28 am

JG
I think it is not just about freedom and non-interference. In fact, it's also about the opposite - GVM "getting" this from Raaja

Bala (Karthik)

Back to top Go down

Post  jaiganesh Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:13 am

Bala (Karthik) wrote:JG
I think it is not just about freedom and non-interference. In fact, it's also about the opposite - GVM "getting" this from Raaja

Aahaa appo nee dhaan andha brigsaa? sollave illai?

jaiganesh

Back to top Go down

Post  Bala (Karthik) Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:43 am

Vadivel to vegetable kadakkaar: naanum avanum onna?

Bala (Karthik)

Back to top Go down

Post  sagi Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:52 pm

Moving to the appropriate thread:

Another last shoot day tweet:

@actorjiiva looks like today is the last day of @nep_movie.. Shootin pudiklale mamae song at Ssn college

sagi

Back to top Go down

Post  app_engine Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:18 am

Less than a month for the official release date of Dec 14!

Are there 'varukiRadhu' kind of posters in TN?

Any TV ads / commercials?

News reports have told for the nth time that the shoot is over, patch is over, song scenes are over etc Laughing

app_engine

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:48 am

Finally watched the audio launch. GVM, salute for taking comments from directors who have since stopped being in mainstream. Priceless stuff from the likes of Sunderarajan and RKS, RVU. Really well-made show. I think IR responded heavily to Balu Mahendra who, lump in my throat when he said this, said there's 5 or 6 more movies to make and he wanted to maintain the record of continuously working with IR.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next