Ilayaraja and Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Onaayum Aattukkuttiyum (The wolf and the lamb) - Mysskin

+23
baroque
plum
Thirukovur Balaji Prasad
Bala (Karthik)
Wizzy
Balu
jaiganesh
crimson king
raja4ever
Raaga_Suresh
writeface
fring151
Kr
kiru
ravinat
Drunkenmunk
rajkumarc
kv
isaifan
V_S
MumbaiRamki
app_engine
sagi
27 posters

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Onaayum Aattukkuttiyum (The wolf and the lamb) - Mysskin Empty Onaayum Aattukkuttiyum (The wolf and the lamb) - Mysskin

Post  sagi Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:59 am

This deserves a separate thread here.

Best news in recent times.

Only one request - This better be an actioner.

Onaayum Aattukkuttiyum (The wolf and the lamb) - Mysskin MDSV342606-M

sagi

Back to top Go down

Onaayum Aattukkuttiyum (The wolf and the lamb) - Mysskin Empty Re: Onaayum Aattukkuttiyum (The wolf and the lamb) - Mysskin

Post  sagi Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:10 am

Last I heard - Raaja and Mysskin were not in good terms. Delighted that this is going to happen.

sagi

Back to top Go down

Onaayum Aattukkuttiyum (The wolf and the lamb) - Mysskin Empty Re: Onaayum Aattukkuttiyum (The wolf and the lamb) - Mysskin

Post  app_engine Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:30 pm

Mysskin venturing wider

Director Mysskin is well known for delivering movies that are out of the ordinary. But this time it is going to be aadu-nari. As is known from one of his earlier announcements, Mysskin is going to direct as well as produce his next flick, 'Onaayum Aatukuttiyum'. The latest on this project is that he has signed up Isaignani Ilayaraja for the music in this film. Not just that, we also got a sneak peek into the story. The movie is based on the existence of two different personalities (one being the 'Onaai' and another the 'Aatukutti') inside the same person.

What takes the cake is that Mysskin himself is going to play the lead in this movie! We are already aware of his singing skills, from his earlier movies. And now, his palette only seems to become all the more colourful.

app_engine

Back to top Go down

Post  app_engine Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:32 pm

oru chinna nEyar viruppam - SPB please Smile

Also, London recording please Smile

app_engine

Back to top Go down

Post  sagi Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:36 pm

app_engine wrote:
Also, London recording please Smile
LOL! Avaru K'kkE kaasu kodukka mudiyaama, raaja kaal-la vizhunthirukkaar. Idhu ivar own production vERa, so local dhaan.

sagi

Back to top Go down

Post  MumbaiRamki Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:41 pm

http://www.dinathanthiepaper.in/2022013/MDSV342607-M.jpg

MumbaiRamki

Back to top Go down

Post  V_S Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:12 pm

Looking at the last poster, expectations sky-rocketing. bounce After a long time, I believe we are going to witness a crime thriller with Maestro's music. When was the last time, Maestro scored for a thriller?

Back to top Go down

Post  MumbaiRamki Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:24 pm

Anumanasapadam ???

MumbaiRamki

Back to top Go down

Post  app_engine Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:45 pm

I haven't watched the kannadA movie but wasn't "A dinagaLu" a crime thriller? (Possibly a BO success as well)...

BTW, one more news report on OnAy :

http://cinema.nakkheeran.in/Talkies.aspx?T=2026

வழக்கு எண் 18/9 படத்தின் மூலம் கதாநாயகனாக அறிமுகமான ஸ்ரீ இப்படத்திலும் கதாநாயகனாக நடிக்கிறார்.

இயக்குனர் மிஷ்கின் இளையராஜாவின் தீவிர ரசிகர் என்பது அனைவரும் அறிந்தது. மிஸ்கினின் ஓநாயும் ஆட்டுக்குட்டியும் படத்திற்கு இளையராஜா இசையமைக்கிறார். இளையராஜா மீது மிஷ்கின் வைத்திருக்கும் மரியாதையின் காரணமாக ஓநாயும் ஆட்டுக்குட்டியும் படத்தின் போஸ்டரில் பின்னணி இசை சேர்ப்பு என்பதற்கு பதிலாக, ‘முன்னணி இசை சேர்ப்பு இளையராஜா” என்று குறிப்பிட்டிருக்கிறார்.

app_engine

Back to top Go down

Post  V_S Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:48 pm

oh yes, now I remember. Thanks MR. I haven't seen that film, need to watch. Aa DinagaLu also came that year I think, which also I missed. Looking at the picture, Hitchcock, Randor Guy, Sujatha, Rajesh kumar, Thamizhvaaan, Rajendra kumar all come to mind. Very Happy Thoroughly excited. Hope this film does not get delayed like Nandhalaala.

Last edited by V_S on Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  V_S Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:51 pm

app_engine wrote:
இளையராஜா மீது மிஷ்கின் வைத்திருக்கும் மரியாதையின் காரணமாக ஓநாயும் ஆட்டுக்குட்டியும் படத்தின் போஸ்டரில் பின்னணி இசை சேர்ப்பு என்பதற்கு பதிலாக, ‘முன்னணி இசை சேர்ப்பு இளையராஜா” என்று குறிப்பிட்டிருக்கிறார்.

Wow! that's so nice of him and a brilliant thought!. He knows to respect an artist and a legend. He always puts his name after Ilaiyaraaja.

Back to top Go down

Post  sagi Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:23 pm

The  new teasers have Raaja's music Very Happy 

sagi

Back to top Go down

Post  sagi Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:27 pm

Typical Mysskin. And the score is typical Mysskin too, but it is going to show why the Ks and Sundar K Vijayans are light years behind. Nobody understands a film better than Raaja.

sagi

Back to top Go down

Post  app_engine Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:34 pm

Nerd wrote:The  new teasers have Raaja's music Very Happy 
mikka nanRi!

Sounds like IR taking a trip back to his "I love Paul Mauriat" days Smile

app_engine

Back to top Go down

Post  sagi Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:37 pm

Well, this is a first. Mysskin, நீ கலைஞன்டா!

Download all the tracks here, for free - http://www.lonewolfproductions.in/downloadbgm.jsp

sagi

Back to top Go down

Post  app_engine Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:51 pm

Nerd wrote:Well, this is a first. Mysskin, நீ கலைஞன்டா!

Download all the tracks here, for free - http://www.lonewolfproductions.in/downloadbgm.jsp
WOW!

Sometime back my sis demo'ed me how to edit mp3 using iTunes and make it ringtone. Never tried Sad

Looks like time now to learn the trick and start changing my phone ringer tone to some rAsA BGM pieces Smile

app_engine

Back to top Go down

Post  isaifan Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:40 pm

Super score :)I simply loved Walking through Life and Death (8th piece) noteworthy 
Yaarum kitta vararthuku illai..chinna pasanga dhoora poyi vilayaadikanum Wink

isaifan

Back to top Go down

Post  V_S Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:03 pm

I have not listened yet, but this is an excellent initiative by Mysskin.noteworthy Thank you so much. Just that it could have come with a price. அப்படியே அந்த நந்தலாலா 45 நிமிட பின்னணி இசையையும் பதிவேற்றம் செய்தால் ரொம்ப புண்ணியமா போகும்.

Back to top Go down

Post  kv Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:26 pm

I haven't cried in a long, long time. This man narrates a fairytale in music and dhideernu kannulEndhu dhaaradhaaraya kanneer kottudhu. I'm lost for words to express the emotions this has stirred inside me. 

Pure unadulterated WCM; this to me is the closest we're possibly going to get to the unreleased symphony. Another checkbox ticked on my Raaja wishlist. 

Iyya, nandri.
Msykin, nandri.
kv
kv

Back to top Go down

Post  isaifan Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:41 pm

Yes, fantastic score. IR is Bach+Mozart+Beethoven (BMB) of India.noteworthy

isaifan

Back to top Go down

Post  kv Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:07 pm

Beyond musical talent, artistry, technicalities and showmanship, lies the subtle art of evoking emotions - real and unpolished, so familiar yet enigmatic, wholly comprehensible yet unexplainable. 
Dear musical midgets, please do us, yourselves & this world a favour - STFU.
kv
kv

Back to top Go down

Post  app_engine Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:07 pm

ராசாவின் முன்னணி இசையைப் படம் வருமுன்னமேயே வழங்கிய மிஷ்கின் அவர்களுக்கு உள்ளார்ந்த நன்றிகள்!

முழுவதும் மெய்சிலிர்ப்பு வகை!

தாக்கம் ரொம்ப நாளைக்கு இருக்கும்!

Last edited by app_engine on Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

app_engine

Back to top Go down

Post  V_S Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:08 pm

இதன் மூலம் தெரிவிப்பது என்னவென்றால் இந்த மாமேதையை பற்றி அவதூறாக பேச எந்த இசை அமைப்பாளர்களுக்கும் கொஞ்சம் கூட தகுதி இல்லை. Please do your homework first before even uttering a word on Maestro. மன்னிக்கவும் என் மனம் அவ்வளவு புண்பட்டு இருக்கிறது. இந்த இசை அந்த புண்ணை ஆற்றட்டும்.

Back to top Go down

Post  rajkumarc Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:08 pm

மெய்சிலிர்க்கும் இசை. As a fan, cannot thank Myshkin enough for sharing the BGMs before the film release. 

What can we say for the Maestro for continuing to bless us with his divine music, I can just pray for a long & healthy life for our Maestro.

rajkumarc

Back to top Go down

Post  isaifan Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:25 pm

If any of you can contact Mysskin (using your twitter/facebook links), each of us IR fans can probably pay some amount to Mysskin (and this should happen before the movie release). He being the producer has given us the BGMs for free..probably incurring the loss. But, it would be a nice (and deserving) gesture for IR fans to give him back whatever we can..will make it a little more pleasant and loving for the artistes. Kindly take up the initiative and make it happen. (IMHO).

isaifan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next