Ilayaraja and Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rules and regulation

2 posters

Go down

Rules and regulation Empty Rules and regulation

Post  Admin Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:42 am

Hah! There are no rules and regulations, except that, you guys being matured and all (right? RIGHT???: [took that from Garcia in Godfather 3]), you should know how it is.

Feel free with language, but we know we shouldn't go overboard. For example:

Yes: Hey plum, that was fucking awesome!!!
No: Hey plum, you fucking fruit molester you!!!!

Get it? But if majority of you guys are not comfortable with that, then let us know. But unlike the other forum, I would like everyone to be very free here.

So as responsible adult let's keep things here awesome and not ugly. As democratic as we are, we are human bean [a colleague used to use this] after all. Let me know what you think.

EDIT: We dont want this forum to be bossy and telling you what to discuss but honestly, it would be good if we kept away Box Office discussions from this forum. We believe it doesnt add much value to any discussion, and unnecessarily creates heart-burns. Hence, pleasee dont be surprised if the Admin pops up from time to time and ruthlessly discusses any box-office discussion. Please do raisee your concerns in the Forum Suggestions thread.

Last edited by Admin on Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Admin

https://ilayaraja.forumms.net

Back to top Go down

Rules and regulation Empty Re: Rules and regulation

Post  kv Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:04 pm

Way to go, mate! pirat

(Side note: I happened to recently watch (from archive) one of Clarkson's review of Jaguar XJ (or one of the other newer models).
Being a Jag, which normally is seen as a classic and traditional Brit car maker, this one surprisingly had bright purple lights around the dials and behind the dash! Clarkson being Clarkson, commented thus (prime-time TV hours, remember!): "finding such uber cool, bright purple lighting in a Jaguar is, well, like lifting up the queen's skirt to find her wearing a thong inside!")
kv
kv

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:09 pm

Laughing Clarkson Clarkson theyn. Fantastic writer and reviewer. The youtube of him bashing the shit up of our second national car (I think you can search "Clarkson" "Kancil" is a classic that we Malaysians still laugh to).

Edit. Sorry it's a Kelisa: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lMCNqmGFu0

Admin
Admin

https://ilayaraja.forumms.net

Back to top Go down

Post  kv Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:56 pm

Oh yeah, the guy's awesome (I'll slot him with Anthony Bourdain for my fav TV hosts/writers).

I havent seen Kelisa's review (will check soon) but did see the show that featured Tata Indica's Brit twin called Rover CityRover, that went to get labelled as the "worst car ever driven on the show" then! naasthi pannittaanga!
kv
kv

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down