Ilayaraja and Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gangai Amaran - excellent lyricist for IR - 100 special picks of this combo

+20
irir123
Manoj Raj
irfan123
ravinat
Raaga_Suresh
Drunkenmunk
plum
al_gates
endrum_raja
Usha
kiru
olichudar
jaiganesh
sagi
groucho070
rajkumarc
SenthilVinu
mythila
V_S
app_engine
24 posters

Page 8 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Gangai Amaran - excellent lyricist for IR - 100 special picks of this combo - Page 8 Empty Re: Gangai Amaran - excellent lyricist for IR - 100 special picks of this combo

Post  app_engine Thu May 09, 2013 10:19 pm

#78 ninaiththadhu yAro nee thAnE (Mano / Jikki, pAttukku oru thalaivan - what a combo!)

If rAsA's choice of Jikki to sing playback for Shobana sounds unusual to you, please watch the video :

I'm sure they showed some "pre-muhurat-stills" of the movie to rAsA with Shobana in such make-up & costumes Laughing If not Shobana herself, possibly some "sketches" by an artist and rAsA automatically thought of calling the singer of my dad's era (well, his dad's era, to be more precise) to sing for her. (Also, look at the movie's name - definitely not 80's lingo but one from min. MGR era).

GA didn't want to be left behind it appears and wrote some lines suited for an "AM Raja - Jikki" kind of a song! For the uninitiated, the gifted composer-singer AM Raja & G Krishnaveni aka Jikki, married to each other, were a hit pair before their marriage and were popular much before the TMS-PS pair in TFM! ('mayakkum mAlaippozhudhE nee pO pO').

Now look at the "classic" styled lines, that are ok for old-people romance but the song became a hit in 80's nevertheless. Well, old-world-charm is not all that bad an idea Smile

பல்லவி:

நினைத்தது யாரோ நீ தானே
தினம் உன்னைப்பாட நான் தானே
நீதானே என் கோயில் உன் நாதம் என் நாவில்
ஊர்வலம் போவோம் பூந்தேரில்

சரணம் 1:

மனதில் ஒன்று விழுந்ததம்மா விழுந்தது பூவாய் எழுந்ததம்மா
கனவில் ஒன்று தெரிந்ததம்மா கைகளில் வந்தே புரிந்ததம்மா
நானறியாத உலகினைப்பார்த்தேன் நான் தெரியாத உறவினில் சேர்ந்தேன்
எனக்கோர் கீதை உன் மனமே படிப்பேன் நானும் தினம் தினமே
பரவசமானேன் அன்பே

சரணம் 2:

பூவெடுத்தேன் நான் தொடுத்தேன் பூஜையின் நேரம் நான் கொடுத்தேன்
காலமெல்லாம் காத்திருப்பேன் கண்ணனைத்தேடி சேர்ந்திருப்பேன்
பூவிழி மூட முடியவுமில்லை கூடியபோது விடியவுமில்லை
கடலைச்த்தேடும் காவிரி போல் கலந்திட வேண்டும் உன் மடிமேல்
இது புது சொந்தம் அன்பே

app_engine

Back to top Go down

Gangai Amaran - excellent lyricist for IR - 100 special picks of this combo - Page 8 Empty Re: Gangai Amaran - excellent lyricist for IR - 100 special picks of this combo

Post  app_engine Tue May 14, 2013 10:08 pm

I've just posted the cassette cover of singAra vElan in the "vinyl cover" thread and was irritated to see that GA wrote the 'kopparaththEngA' song :yuck: Embarassed Used to think that it was Vali attakAsam...

In any case, GA too had been blamed for crime that he didn't commit...look at what Srikanth D wrote in tfmpage years before :

From: Srikanth (@ 161.225.48.3) on: Mon Jul 6 10:10:49 EDT 1998

Hi
ArulArasan :
Kamban Emanandan - This goes with the film situation, Hero sings at an arrogent female,
he tries to bring down her ego.
You cannot blame KD for that, KB wanted him to write a lyric with a situation, I dont see anything totally against females, My view - it is
"Vanchapugazchi Anni" , he tells us what is happening to women in an Indian Socity.

KD cannot be called vulgar, when people like GA has written "Errum potanum ,Thani paichanum Sonthamulla kanni iruntha".... This is 100% valgur...

As udhaya says :poetry has the license to go anywhere, but it has not permitted "Kochai TamiZ" KD has never written in Kochai (or offlate called as Pachi) Tamil.
Even Vali,VM has done lyric with the above rule,but at times they go out this rule.

Srikanth

The song that he quotes there, 'machchAna vachchukkadi mundhAna mudichchula dhAn' is from nAn pAdum pAdal & was written by Vali! (GA happened to be the male singer of that song Embarassed)

indha vishayaththula oruththarum saLaiththavar illai...

app_engine

Back to top Go down

Post  app_engine Wed May 15, 2013 10:57 pm

#79 thodAdha thALam pOda vENdum (Anand, SPB-SJ)

A fun waltz song by GA for the Prabhu movie that was full of "englees" songs. (I want to tell you something, hey you you come etc, all songs penned by GA). We've already featured the 'ArAro ArAro' song from this movie in this thread earlier.

The pAdal varikaL are simple and romantic, with GA's AsthAna words duly included (thALam, rAgam Laughing ) :

பல்லவி:

தொடாத தாளம் போட வேண்டும்
வராத ராகம் பாட வேண்டும்
ஊரெங்கும் நம் மேடை தான்
ஊர்கோலம் உன்னோடு தான்

சரணம் 1:

கூட வா ஆடை போல ஆட வா மேடையில்
ஆயிரம் ஆசை கூட அந்தியில் சிந்து தான்
வாடை என்ற காற்றுக்கென்ன வந்தது
வாலிபத்தைச் சொல்லிச்சொல்லிக் கிள்ளுது
வாச மல்லிப்பூவுக்கென்ன ஆனது
வாடை பட்ட நெஞ்சும் தேய்ந்து போனது
கண்ணே என் கன்னிப்பெண்ணே கை தேர்ந்த சின்னப்பெண்ணே

சரணம் 2:

மாலையும் மாற்றவில்லை மங்கையோ மாலை தான்
கன்னியோ சின்னப்பிள்ளை கண்ணனோ தங்கம் தான்
காதலுக்கு இன்று நல்ல யோகமே
கண்ணில் வந்த காதல் அம்பு பாயுமே
காத்திருந்து காத்திருந்து பாரமே
கை இரண்டில் சேர்ந்த பின்பு மாறுமே
அன்றாடம் ஆனந்தமே அள்ளிக்கொள் நீ என்றுமே

Being a duet has some advantages, the lyrics can at times be like a "dialog". For e.g., the boy sings "மாலையும் மாற்றவில்லை" (means the wedding hasn't taken place yet, so let's behave ourselves) but the girl answers "மங்கையோ மாலை தான்", possibly telling what's the big deal with those rituals Wink

One thing that's not to the lyricist's credit, however, is the conclusion of the saraNam Embarassed It was probably IR's idea and GA couldn't argue against it but one whole line of humming as a "connector" to return to the pallavi may add to MD's kitty but it definitely takes away something from the lyricist IMHO. I'm fine if the humming comes as harmony (the pa pA pappa of 'ninaivO oru paRavai' for e.g.) or when it's classical swara stuff but simple vocal humming to return to pallavi could indicate that there was some struggle in getting extraordinary poem and IR felt "enough of this simple collection of words, let's have humming" Wink

Well, overall, a nice, catchy & thuLLal duet with no soththakkadalai lines Smile

Radha has become "pushti" in this time period and was probably about to leave the field...

app_engine

Back to top Go down

Post  app_engine Thu May 16, 2013 10:03 pm

#80 nee pOgum pAthaiyil manasu pOgudhE mAnE (MV/KSC, grAmaththu minnal)

The term 'mAnE' has (almost) always been used for females or children in TFM that one forgets there is actually grown-up male deers in existence Laughing That is, those ones with horns Wink So much so that this song has 'rAsA' as the masculine gender for 'mAnE' that is automatically assumed as feminine Laughing

Eight years back, when I drove to Holland, MI for the tulip festival on a sunny warm day of May, I got horrified to see almost 100 deers (many of them bigger than namma ooru bulls) on a ~150 mile freeway, one after another on the curb sides, hit and killed the prior night by trucks Sad

So, I was a little worried when we started the drive to the same place last week. (Why another trip to the same town? Two reasons - Our 7 year old had never been there & we had some nice company). Fortunately, on this relatively cooler day of May (there was even some drizzle before some sunshine in the evening), I didn't see any deer by the roadside Smile

I'm not dragging Holland, MI just for the 'mAnE' connection to this song. The more relevant part is "பூவைப்போட்டுத்தாறேன்" Smile Yes, I did mention "Tulip" earlier and the gardens definitely remind one of the flower gardens of south TN and the countless TF songs that dwell on flowers.

Gangai Amaran - excellent lyricist for IR - 100 special picks of this combo - Page 8 TulipGardens

This song -that gets part of the first line from an oldie "நீ போகுமிடமெல்லாம் நானும் வருவேன் போ போ போ" -has such a sweet pallavi where the person's heart travels along with the lover's track and cannot stand the pain of the feet and gets prompted to ease it by covering the path with flowers!

I guess this was just after the IR-VM ladAi and the kuRumbu GA throws in "diamonds" at a few places in the first saraNam Wink Other than that, the song is lovely - capturing the emotions of an innocent villager and his lady love with some sweet lines :

பல்லவி

நீ போகும் பாதையில் மனசு போகுதே மானே
(நீ போகும் பாதையில் மனசு போகுதே ராசா)
நீ நடந்து போகையில் பாதம் நோகுமே
பூவப்போட்டுத்தாறேன் அதில் நடந்து வாடி மானே
(பூவப்போட்டுத்தாறேன் அதில் நடந்து வாங்க ராசா)

சரணம் 1:

வானத்தில பூத்திருக்கும் வைரமணிப் பூவெடுத்து
மால ஒண்ணு நாந்தொடுத்து உன் கழுத்தில் போடவா
பாதத்துக்கு ஓர் கொலுசு வைரத்துல போடவா
மீதம் வரும் வைரங்கள மின்மினிக்குச் சூடவா
ஆகாயத்தில் கோட்டை கட்டி அரண்மனையைக் கட்டி அங்கே
காவலுக்கு தெய்வங்கள போட உன்னால் ஆகாதைய்யா
ஆச கொண்டது அன்பினாலதான் அன்பு தானே நம் செல்வம்
அந்த அன்பு ஒண்ணுதான் நம்மச்சேத்தது
போதும் போதும் ராசா அது ஒண்ணு போதும் ராசா

சரணம் 2:

பள்ளிக்கூடம் போனதில்ல பாடமும் படிச்சதில்ல
சொல்லி யாரும் கொடுக்கவில்ல சொந்த புத்தி ஏதுமில்ல
என்னப்போல ஆம்பளய பாத்துக்கொள்ள யார் இருக்கா
ஓன்னப்போல பொம்பளைக்கு எத்தனயோ பேர் இருக்கா
சொன்னதையே சொல்லும் ஐயா பச்சைக்கிளிப் பிள்ளையது
சொன்னதை நீ சொல்வதில்ல ரெட்டைச்சுழிப் பிள்ளையிது
அறிவுக்காகத்தான் பாடம் கேக்கணும் அன்பு கொள்ள அது வேணாமே
நல்ல மால வந்தது வேள வந்தது
மனசு சேந்ததாலே, நம்ம மனசு சேந்ததாலே

What a sweet song!

app_engine

Back to top Go down

Post  Usha Thu May 16, 2013 11:14 pm

app,
Ipavum acharyam.. indha paatu ellam GA nu..........

Nee pogum padhaiyil manasu.... romba azhagana kavidhai........

காவலுக்கு தெய்வங்கள போட உன்னால் ஆகாதைய்யா
ஆச கொண்டது அன்பினாலதான் அன்பு தானே நம் செல்வம்
அந்த அன்பு ஒண்ணுதான் நம்மச்சேத்தது
போதும் போதும் ராசா அது ஒண்ணு போதும் ராசா

epavum en sankar kitae sollipen idhai than..................

Usha

Back to top Go down

Post  app_engine Fri May 17, 2013 5:34 pm

Usha akkA,

Nice to read your personal connection to the 'nee pOthum pAthaiyil' song!

All the songs of 'grAmaththu minnal' were written by GA Smile

app_engine

Back to top Go down

Post  app_engine Fri May 17, 2013 10:52 pm

#81 Asaiyila pAththi katti nAththu onnu nattu vaichchEn nAn poovAyi (enga ooru kAvakkAran, PS)

Starting with this post , I had a series of posts in the PS thread of our forum, filled with pugazh pAdals of this sweet song! Though in one of the posts I guessed as "பாடல் வரிகள் கங்கை அமரன் என்று தோன்றுகிறது", I didn't elaborate much about the lyricist there.

Well, it was prior to me finding out that GA wrote 'putham pudhukkAlai' from the musicalaya site and starting this thread Smile It feels like only yesterday but we've already collected some 80+ memorable songs written by this intelligent kavingar in this thread.

As we've already dedicated enough webspace in the PS thread to praise the song, post the lyrics / links etc, I don't want to repeat them here. (BTW, I encourage all to read the posts there if you haven't done earlier...there is some nice information, real-life incident etc).

I just want to wonder at this time about what could have gone wrong between IR & GA...This thought got triggered by looking at Rajesh's post in that thread, informing that when Deva looted IR's melody of 'Asaiyila pAththi katti' to do the 'Adiyila sEthi solli' song, GA wrote lyrics for that too Shocked Perhaps GA did a few such things during 90's to irritate IR enormously...just a wild guess Wink

app_engine

Back to top Go down

Post  Usha Sat May 18, 2013 3:48 pm

app,
asaiyilae pathi katti. very close to my heart......... Beautiful lyric....

IR's songs lyrics.... unmaiyana ondru.. cinmathanathai meeri.............

indha padam ennoda marriage ku munnadi ... 15 naatkaluku mun.. vandhadhu. apodhu naan Dharmapuriyil irundhen.
adharku mun, salem dt il. oru vilalge il irundhen. angae RAdio vil ella tamil, malaialam, telugu , kannada station um varum.
IR songs kaetu kondu irundhen. indha Dharmapuri...... tamil radio station varavillai....... akkam pakkam.. yaravadhu
tap il vaithal dhan IR songs kaeka mudiyum.... apadi oru kashtam vandhadhu enaku.

CSR . en anna . apodhu Delhi il irundhar. avar vandhal ... paatu record seidhal... avarudaiya set il kaeta bhagyam matumae.
adhuvum 10 or 15 days dhan.. ooruku kelambi viduvar.

ennai kalyanam seidhu vaika CSR vandhar.. apodhu... mudhal velai... paatu record seidhadhu dhan apram dhan kalayavelai........Very Happy

apodhu dhan indha pada paatu ellam record seidhu vandhar. paatu kaeten......... first indha paatai than kaeaten..
lyric.. kaetadhum. kannil sandhosha kannir.........

indha kalam madhiiri ilai.1989... en mama paiyan dhan.indha Hosur il dhan irundhar. analum parthadhilai. pesavillai.......

15 naal kazhithu kalyanam achu...... adhutha 2 naalum maamiyar veedu.. maamidhan. ana ipo maamiyara agitanga. so
no pechu.......Very Happy

2 naal kazhithu... madhurai ponom......... anga meenakshi kovil ku ponom , andru Granahanam. kovil potti irundhadhu.
kovil kulathil..utkarndhu kondom..........pesa arambithom. apodhu.. dhoorathil.. indha paatu padiyadhu. en kadhil
vizhundhadhu. Sankar hosur il irundhadhal. Tamil paatai miss pannindu irukar apodhu.........so avaruku Tamil IR songs
theriyadhu. indha paatai kaeka sonnen.. naan ondrum pesavillai...... ennai sankar ku puriya vaitha oru arumaiyana paatu...

Thanks for the lovely post app......

Usha

Back to top Go down

Post  app_engine Mon May 20, 2013 6:07 pm

Usha wrote: very close to my heart......... Beautiful lyric....

nanRi akkA, for sharing your personal connect with Asaiyila pAththi katti.

From your posts, one can understand how much impact rAsA songs had on TN makkal's lives - not just every day life but even during major life events!

While yours is definitely an extra-special case of IR songs connecting with major lifetime events / historic stuff, I'm sure there are 1000's of others with varying degrees of connect with their own lives Smile

Keep posting us your insights!

app_engine

Back to top Go down

Post  app_engine Tue May 21, 2013 11:52 pm

#82 kuyilE kuyilE kuyilakkA (KJY/KSC/Bhavadharini, en bommukkutty ammAvukku)

This Fazil movie is a big favourite to me though I didn't have a chance to watch at the time of release. Few years back I rented the DVD and loved it! I've watched portions of it many times and simply loved the movie. (I remember watching parts of 'ente mAmAttukkutty ammaikku' once upon a time on TV in India, when I didn't even know Malayalam, but not much stayed in memory and it was like watching a new movie).

BTW, please note that I have a bias for the heroine - because of her appreciation of IR's music / nenjathaikkiLLAdhE / sindhu bhairavi etc. So, please don't watch EBA because of my reco and get irritated Embarassed

Nice lines by GA, though having his repeat keywords as swaram, rAgam, thALam Smile The saraNam melody is so sweet (காற்று வந்து மீட்டிவிடும் ஆற்றில் பல நூறு ஸ்வரம் wow), that too decorated by KSC at her peak and I can listen to the song any number of times!

Look at the lines:

பல்லவி:

குயிலே குயிலே குயிலக்கா கூட்டுக்குள்ளே யாரக்கா
சொல்லடி சொல்லடி முன்னே என் சுந்தர செந்தமிழ்ப்பெண்ணே
மெல்லிசை பாடடி கண்ணே என் முத்து முத்துப் பசும்பொன்னே

சரணம் 1:

காற்று வந்து மீட்டிவிடும் ஆற்றில் பல நூறு ஸ்வரம்
கேட்டு இளம் காதல் மனம் வானம் வரை ஏறி வரும்
ஒன்னா ரெண்டா சங்கீதம் கண்டால் சுகம் உண்டாகும்
உந்தன் இசை பூவாகும் எந்தன் மனம் வண்டாகும்
கண்மணி பெண்ணே வந்திடு முன்னே
கண்மணி பெண்ணே பாரடியோ
என் நிலை கொஞ்சம் கேளடியோ
இன்று வரை உன்னை விட்டால் என் துணை யாரடியோ?

சரணம் 2:

ராகம் தொட்டு மாலை கட்டி தோளில் தினம் போட்டு வைத்தேன்
தாளம் தட்டி நெஞ்சுக்குள்ளே நானும் உன்னைப் பூட்டி வைப்பேன்
பாடும் குயில் பாட்டெல்லாம் பாவை குரல் போலேது?
நாளும் இசை கேட்டாலே தாகம் பசி தோணா
குக்குக்கு குக்கூ மெட்டுக்கலந்து
சொன்னது என்ன ராகத்திலே
சொக்கி விழுந்தேன் மோகத்திலே
கண்மணியே பொன்மணியே என்னுள்ளம் சொர்க்கத்திலே

youtube:

app_engine

Back to top Go down

Post  app_engine Thu May 23, 2013 10:01 pm

#83 vAsalilE poosaNippoo vachchupputtA (sheNbagamE sheNbagamE, SPB/SJ)

This is one area where GA is perhaps the undisputed leader among TF lyricists. Very natural way of throwing in colloquial folk language and make it blend beautifully to the melody & music, while still maintaining the basic requirements of a "song", like rhyme ("thodai") and things like that!

There had been many lyricists in the history of TFM who excelled in otherwise colloquial stuff. But none as free-flowing as GA in folk for such a large number! (There had been excellence in numbers here and there without question, let people not jump in with maNappArai mAdu katti / ennadi rAkkammA ennenna nenappu and such examples. Those were fantastic without question, but this guy had written simply too many for others to compete for the title!)

I don't mind dragging VM too here, for comparison - who had been commercially very successful in this domain (even won awards / rewards etc) but on most occasions, produced songs having uRuththal / thuRuththals or some "thiNippu" words like 'vedalai' 'siRukki' etc! If GA's lyrics are like 16V Sridevi, very natural, VM's are like the Sridevi in that jewellery shop ad, bayangarath thiNippu / forced / artificial! (I say this notwithstanding his mega achievement called mudhal mariyAdhai)

The poosaNipoo song is a quintessential example for 'terrific colloquial folk songs in TFM' (Of course the song enjoyed a sweet melody, brilliant orch and top-class singing by the world's top-ranked duet pair)!

The song got featured in the IR-SPB thread, as the first for Ramarajan!

பல்லவி

வாசலிலே பூசணிப்பூ வச்சுப்புட்டா வச்சுப்புட்டா
நேசத்திலே எம்மனச தச்சுப்புட்டா தச்சுப்புட்டா

பூவும் பூவும் ஒன்னு கலந்தது இப்போது
தேனும் பாலும் பொங்கி வழியுது இப்போது

வாசலிலே பூசணிப்பூ வச்சதென்ன வச்சதென்ன
நேசத்திலே எம்மனச தச்சதென்ன தச்சதென்ன

சரணம் 1:

பிரிச்ச போதும் பிரியவில்லையே சொந்தம் நானே வழிய மறந்த குயிலும் சேந்தது
கோலம் போட்டு ஜாடை சொன்னது கன்னி மானே கோடு நமக்கு யாரு போட்டது
நெஞ்சுக்குள்ளே நெஞ்ச வச்சு உள்ளதெல்லாம் கண்டுக்கிட்டேன்
நெத்தியிலே பொட்டுவச்சு உங்களைத்தான் தொட்டுக்கிட்டேன்
நானும் நீயும் ஒன்னா சேந்தா நாளும் நாளும் சந்தோஷம்
ராகம் தாளம் சேரும் நேரம் ஆனந்தம் பாடும் சங்கீதம்

சரணம் 2:

மீண்டும் மீண்டும் கூடிச்சேருது பொன்னி ஆறு மோகத்தோடு கூடிப்பாடுது
கேட்டுக்கேட்டு கிறங்கத்தோணுது உங்க பாட்டு கேள்வி போல என்னை வாட்டுது
ஆத்து வெள்ளம் மேட்ட விட்டு பள்ளத்துக்கு ஓடிவரும்
ஆசையிது தேடிக்கிட்டு ஆனந்தமாய்ப் பாடிவரும்
ஏதோ ஒன்னை சொல்லிச்சொல்லி என்னை இப்பக்கிள்ளாதே
போதும் போதும் கண்ணால் என்னக் கட்டி இழுக்கற செண்பகமே

app_engine

Back to top Go down

Post  app_engine Fri May 24, 2013 10:37 pm

#84 ArArO pAttuppAda nAnum thAyillai (KSC / Arunmozhi, poNdAtti thEvai)

I can't believe I'm hosting an AM song in this select lot Shocked However, he sings only a couple of lines in a 90% KSC song and that way not much damage done Smile

What's more, this 1990 song has almost the ditto melody for the first line of saraNams as one of my all-time-fav song 'poongAviyam, pEsum Oviyam', which too had KSC Embarassed

Well, the Parthiban movie was a 1990 product and thus pre-dated Fazil's 'ente sooryapputhrikku' (dubbed as kaRpoora mullai in Thamizh). For that matter, the 'poongAviyam' song can even be called as an other-language song and thus such similarities can be properly accounted for Smile

One of those 'instantly-catchy-as-well-as-long-lasting' kind of melodies that can be enjoyed even after decades! Since rAsA wanted this in a simple-lullaby-like format, the orch is minimal and just supportive while effective enough to get the feeling of closeness between the husband & wife (I assume so based on the youtube).

(Note 1: There's some distortion between end of first saraNam and the 2nd interlude in every youtube available for this song, all must be from the same defective souce

Note 2: Read somewhere on the web that this actress has passed away )

This wife-treating-hubby-as-another-child is not something new to TF I think. For that matter, it may be in the masculine psyche Laughing Men are frequently 'ammA kONdu' and thus there is some "looking-for-mother-inside-his-wife" in their mental make-up Wink That gets captured in the situation / visuals by the director and the song writer plays around it intelligently. There are some catchy lines as well (e.g. நீயென்றும் தேனென்றும் பேதங்கள் ஏதம்மா)...

பல்லவி :

ஆராரோ பாட்டுப் பாட நானும் தாயில்லை
உன் பேர் சொல்லி வாழ்த்துக் கூற நீயும் சேயில்லை
இது போல உறவுமில்லை இனி என்றும் பிரிவதில்லை

சரணம் 1:

மார்பிலே போட்டு நான் பாட வழிதான் இல்லையே
மடியிலே போட்டுத்தான் பார்க்க நினைத்தால் தொல்லையே
வயதில் வளர்ந்த குழந்தையே வம்பு கூடாது
சிரித்து மயக்கும் உன்னையே நம்பக் கூடாது
மேலாடை பார்த்துத்தான் நீ சிரித்தால் ஆகுமா
மேனியே கூசுதே ஆசை வேர் விடுதே

சரணம் 2:

தோளிலே நாளெல்லாம் சாய்ந்து இருந்தால் போதுமே
வாழ்விலே ஆனந்தம் மேலும் நிறைந்தே கூடுமே
இதயம் எழுதும் இனிமையே இன்பம் வேறேது
கனவில் வளர்ந்த கவிதையே என்றும் மாறாது
நீயென்றும் தேனென்றும் பேதங்கள் ஏதம்மா
நினைத்ததும் இனித்திடும் காதல் பூமழை

app_engine

Back to top Go down

Post  app_engine Wed May 29, 2013 1:16 am

#85 sami kitta solli vachchu (AvArmpoo, SPB/SJ)

Only a few months back I read somewhere that this was a remake of the Malayalam movie 'thakara' which was written by Padmarajan and directed by Bharathan. I haven't seen the original or the Thamizh remake (by the same director).

Regardless, I admire the songs that were "introduced" to me by a Malayali co-worker many years after the album's release Embarassed

Well, in addition to such discoveries, now I also know that the famed SPB-SJ number - that was hosted in the SPB-IR thread as "anniversary special" (after voting, selection etc, getting more votes than Rajini / VK numbers such as 'rAjAthi rAjA un thandhirangaL' & 'muthu maNi mAla') - was penned by our thread nAyakan, Gangai Amaran Smile

It appears to be a "coming of age" song for the boy, if one goes by the video. (Gounder gives some villainous expressions BTW). Or, if one looks at the lyrics, it appears like an unsure-of-himself-kind-of-person becoming man enough to earn the love of a woman...either way, the words beautifully sit on a sweet melody and are appropriate for the "situation" & azhumoonji hero (Vineet).

Agreed the lines may not greatly enhance the listening experience - but they are appropriate and agreeable in the overall scheme of things. That is one hallmark of GA Smile

The lines :

பல்லவி:

சாமிகிட்டச் சொல்லி வச்சு சேர்ந்ததிந்த செல்லக்கிளியே
இந்த பூமி உள்ள காலம் மட்டும் வாழும் இந்த அன்புக்கதையே
முத்துமணியே பட்டுத்துணியே
ரத்தினமும் முத்தினமும் சேர்ந்து வந்த சித்திரமே

சரணம் 1:

கூவாத குயில் ஆடாத மயில் நானாக இருந்தேனே
பூவோடு வரும் காற்றாக எனை நீ சேரத் தெளிந்தேனே
ஆதாரம் அந்த தேவன் ஆணை சேர்ந்தாய் இந்த மானை
நாவார ருசித்தேனே தேனை தேர்ந்தேன் இன்று நானே
வந்த துணையே வந்து அணையே
அந்தமுள்ள சந்திரனை சொந்தம் கொண்ட சுந்தரியே

சரணம் 2:

காவேரி அணை மேலேறி நதி ஓடோடி வரும் நேரம்
பூவான எனை நீ சேரும் விதி மாறாத இறை வேதம்
பூலோகம் இங்கு வானம் போலே மாறும் நிலை பார்த்தேன்
வாழ்நாளில் சுகம் தானிது போலே வாழும் வழி கேட்டேன்
வண்ணக் கனவே வட்ட நிலவே
எண்ண எண்ண இன்பம் தரும் வண்ணம் வரும் கற்பனையே

youtube (watch at your own risk):

app_engine

Back to top Go down

Post  app_engine Thu May 30, 2013 6:36 pm

#86 sorgamE enRAlum adhu nammoorappOla varumA? (IR/SJ, ooru vittu ooru vandhu)

By now, this song is considered some sort of "anthem" for NRT makkaL (T for Thamizh) Smile Though some of the saraNam verses are silly (but definitely well-suited / talilor-made for a 1990 grAmaththAn visiting abroad), many Thamizh people who moved away from their native realm (TN / SL) to live abroad (in NA / EU / Mid-East or elsewhere) tend to get emotional listening to just the beginning of this song.

Of course, I can speak for myself, as I am one! Embarassed I typically get chocked when listening to the first couple of pallavi lines and hurriedly push the skip button, fearing strong emotions springing up Embarassed So, in the recent times, I've never really listened to the complete song! What an emotional weakling I am!

When I type this, it sounds so silly to me - how an educated adult like me can feel this way for a fun-cinema-song-that-too-made-for-grAmarAjan?

That's where both the "situation / context" as well as the power of music come to play.

Context : Without getting into too much personal details, let me state that under normal conditions, most people would love to live close to where they were brought up. All the time surrounded by tons of family members / relatives, enjoying fun together, attending family functions, visiting favourite places, planning favourite activities / projects etc. Even if situation calls for staying a little far off, they would still yearn for holidays together, frequent trips-back-home etc for memorable gatherings!

This song captures such feelings so well!

Now, the melody, music and the voices of rAsA and Janaki make it even more powerful. Pushing it into such proportions that the song has earned- like I said above - "anthem-like" status among Thamizh people who are filled with homesickness!

Gangai Amaran - excellent lyricist for IR - 100 special picks of this combo - Page 8 3567157544to GA for building a treasure like this, as the film director / lyricist!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P30-z0d-Drs

பல்லவி:

சொர்க்கமே என்றாலும் அது நம்மூரப் போல வருமா
அட எந்நாடு என்றாலும் அது நம் நாட்டுக்கீடாகுமா
பல தேசம் முழுதும் பேசும் மொழிகள் தமிழ் போல் இனித்திடுமா

சரணம் 1:

ஏரிக்கரைக்காத்தும் ஏலேலேலோ பாட்டும் இங்கே ஏதும் கேட்கவில்லையே
பாடும் குயில் சத்தம் ஆடும் மயில் நித்தம் பாக்க ஒரு சோலையில்லையே
வெத்தலைய மடிச்சு மாமன் அதைக் கடிச்சு துப்ப ஒரு வழியில்லையே
ஓடி வந்து குதிச்சு முங்கி முங்கிக் குளிச்சு ஆட ஒரு ஓடையில்லையே
இவ்வூரு என்ன ஊரு நம்மூரு ரொம்ப மேலு
அட ஓடும் பல காரு வீண் ஆடம்பரம் பாரு
ஒரு தாகம் தீர்க்க ஏது மோரு

சரணம் 2:

மாடு கண்ணு மேய்க்க மேயிறதப் பாக்க மந்தைவெளி இங்கு இல்லையே
ஆடு புலி ஆட்டம் போட்டு விளையாட அரச மர மேடை இல்லையே
காளை ரெண்டு பூட்டி கட்டை வண்டி ஓட்டி கானம் பாட வழியில்லையே
தோழிகளை அழைச்சு சொல்லிச் சொல்லி ரசிச்சு ஆட்டம் போட முடியல்லையே
ஒரு எந்திரத்தப்போல அட இங்கே உள்ள வாழ்க்கை
இதை எங்கே போயி சொல்ல மனம் இஷ்டப்படவில்லை
நம்மூரைப் போல ஊரும் இல்லை

Last edited by app_engine on Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:57 am; edited 1 time in total

app_engine

Back to top Go down

Post  app_engine Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:50 am

GA has started writing lyrics for rAsA again Smile
'ungappan pErachcholli' is a lovely fun song in the recently released album chithiraiyil nilAchOru (Director R Sundarrajan)!
It seems he is writing for another TF - 'mEgA' - also, as per promotional video Smile

app_engine

Back to top Go down

Post  rajkumarc Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:17 am

App - Truly amazing contributions to this thread, hats off to you Sir. I am yet to catch up on all the posts and there were some lovely lovely songs posted in the last few days. Vaasalile Poosanipoo and Nee Pogum Padhayil are personal favorites of mine and I never miss an opportunity to listen and read about those songs. Really poignant post about Sorgame Endraalum song and its emotional connection to us folks living far away from our home town / state / country.

rajkumarc

Back to top Go down

Post  sagi Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:45 pm

app_engine wrote:
It seems he is writing for another TF - 'mEgA' - also, as per promotional video Smile
Only that he wrote for his film more than 30 years ago Laughing Puththamputhukkaalai. Sincerely hope the orch is different or at least played with European sounds.

sagi

Back to top Go down

Post  app_engine Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:00 pm

Nerd wrote: Puththamputhukkaalai

அட, ஆமால்ல?

திட்டி முடிச்சு அதிக நாள் கூட ஆகலை , அதுக்குள்ள சடசட'ன்னு ரெண்டு ஆல்பம் வந்ததுல மறந்துடுச்சு!

Anyways, hope GA will write some more in rAsA music in the coming days Smile

app_engine

Back to top Go down

Post  app_engine Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:43 pm

As a song that is distantly related to the last song hosted (sorgamE enRAlum adhu nammoorappOla varumA?), I want to pick a karagam song as next :

#87 ooru vittu ooru vandhu (MV/GA, karagAttakkAran)

The relationship is quite obvious Smile

One of the biggest hits of GA's career - a song that can be enjoyed even after decades with a lot of excitement! Of course MV did a fantastic job, giving slightly different modulation to Ramarajan's portions v/s portions lip sync'ed by others, especially Goundamani Smile (BTW, it's not easy to decipher which portions were sung by GA Embarassed Some of the "others" parts could be GA).

Look at the fun song's video :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyS56UkkYL8&list=RDMyS56UkkYL8

The fun lines that nicely suit the movie's theme and situation are kind of trade-mark GA stuff as he is quite accustomed to that genre :

பல்லவி:

ஊரு விட்டு ஊரு வந்து காதல் கீதல் பண்ணாதீங்க
பேரு கெட்டுப்போனதுன்னா நம்ம பொழப்பு என்னாகுங்க?
விட்டுடு தம்பி இது வேணாந்தம்பி இத்தன பேரு வீடு உங்களை நம்பி

சரணம் 1:

அண்ணாச்சி என்னை எப்போதும் நீங்க தப்பாக எண்ண வேணாம்
பொண்ணால கெட்டுப்போவேனோ என்று ஆராய்ச்சி பண்ண வேணாம்
ஊருல உலகத்துல எங்க கதை போலெதும் நடக்கலையா?
வீட்டையும் மறந்துப்புட்டு வேற ஒரு நாட்டுக்கு ஓடலையா?
மன்மத லீலையை வென்றவர் உண்டோ? இல்லே இல்லே.
மங்கையில்லாதொரு வெற்றியும் உண்டோ? இல்லே இல்லே.
காதல் ஈடேறப் பாடு என் கூட!

சரணம் 2:

ஆணாப்பொறந்தா எல்லாரும் பொண்ண அன்பாக எண்ண வேணும்
வீணாத்திரிஞ்சா ஆனந்தம் இல்ல வேறென்ன சொல்ல வேணும்?
வாழ்க்கைய ரசிக்கணுன்னா வஞ்சிக்கொடி வாசனை பட வேண்டும்.
வாலிபம் இனிக்கனுன்னா பொண்ணக் கொஞ்சம் ஆசையில் தொட வேண்டும்
கன்னியைத் தேடுங்க கற்பனை வரும்! ஆமா ஆமா
கண்டதும் ஆயிரம் காவியம் வரும்! ஆமா ஆமா
காதல் இல்லாம பூமி இங்கேது

Other than telling that this song frequently plays on the car even now, should I add any more certificates to such an acclaimed, rustic number? Smile

Last edited by app_engine on Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:58 am; edited 1 time in total

app_engine

Back to top Go down

Post  app_engine Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:57 pm

That ooru vittu song will perhaps be the only "fun" song that will be featured in this hand-picked-100 of GA-IR combo, even though there are 100's in that format itself Smile (Someone is asking, then what about 'rAman ANdAlum' that had already been hosted? Well, that's not an entirely-fun-only song, it had that "tribal" part, thaththuvams etc. So, that one is a cross-genre lyric and a worthy sample in many ways, besides occuring in the first film of Mahendran, a fine director).

That way, I won't be able to accommodate songs such as Oram pO, kappakkizhangE, aNNE aNNE sippAyaNNE and many others that supposedly belong to the strongest area of this lyricist!

Besides, some biggie hits such as ponmEni uruguthE, Ey AththA AthOramA vARiyA, adiyE manam nillunnA nikkAdhadee, O Ranga Sriranga opparaththEngA etc bow themselves out (due to either offensive words or mukkals / munagals and such).

Since we have already reached 87, I need to be really picky for the rest of the 13 Embarassed

Hopefully, most of the sophisticated classics of GA got covered in the initial 50 and a number of lovely themmAngus got included later on and there are no major misses.

I have 'ooru sanam' earmarked for the #100. Besides, I want to include 'adukku malli' of AvArampoo & 'andhiyilE vAnam' of chinnavar in the club.

That leaves room for only 10 more and I have much more numbers than that Embarassed

Accordingly, I would like to ASK OTHERS, if you want ANY PARTICULAR SONG to be part of this club...

Please reply ASAP Smile

For quick reference, the songs posted so far are listed below:

1 putham puthukkAlai
2 siRu ponmaNi asaiyum
3 kothumallippoovE
4 thOppiloru nAdakam nadakkudhu
5 eNNaththil EdhO
6 paruva kAlangaLin kanavu
7 en iniya pon nilAvE
8 vaigaRaiyil
9 vizhiyOraththukkanavum
10 poongathavE thAzh thiRavAy
11 sendhoorappoovE
12 uRavukaL thodarkadhai
13 panneer pushpangaLE
14 EdhO ninaivukaL kanavukaL
15 oru rAgam pAdalOdu
16 kanavil midhakkum
17 metti oli kAtROdu
18 sandhakkavikaL
19 kAtRil endhan geetham
20 oru iniya manadhu
21 uRavenum puthiya vAnil
22 E thenRalE
23 ennuLLil EdhO Engum geetham
24 Anandha rAgam kEtkum kAlam
25 poonthaLirAda
26 kOdai kAlakkAtRE
27 thamthana namthana thALam varum
28 andhi varum nEram vandhadhoru rAgam
29 manjaL veyil mAlaiyitta poovE
30 seer koNdu vA veN mEgamE
31 inRaikku Enindha AnandhamE
32 vAn meedhilE
33 malarkaLilE ArAdhanai
34 nee illAtha pOthu
35 vAdAtha rOsAppoo
36 poovE idhu poojaikkAlamE
37 kAlai nErappoonguyil
38 un pArvaiyil OrAyiram
39 poomAlaiyE thOL sEra vA
40 ennuyirE vA
41 poongARRE
42 indha mAn
43 adhO andha nadhiyOram
44 O nenjamE idhu un rAgamE
45 panimazhai vizhum
46 yAr thoorigai thandha Oviyam
47 rAdhA azhaikkiRAL
48 oru kiLiyin thanimaiyilE
49 dEvanin kOvil moodiya nEram
50 sheNbagamE sheNbagamE
51 rAman ANdAlum rAvaNan ANdAlum
52 niththam niththam nelluchchOru
53 poovarasampoo pooththAchchu
54 poovilE mEdai nAn pOdavA?
55 thenpANdiththamizhE
56 Asaiya kAththula thoodhu vittu
57 manguyilE poonguyilE
58 azhagiya nadhiyena
59 araichcha sandhanam maNakkum kungumam
60 chinna maNikkuyilE
61 vaidhEhi rAman kai sErum kAlam
62 oodhakkAththu veesaiyilE
63 poonthenRal kARRE vA
64 kAviriyE kAviriyE
65 ArArO ArArO
66 vidhaiththa vidhai
67 ANenna peNNenna
68 vanamellAm sheNbagappoo
69 madhura marikkozhundhu vAsam
70 inimEl nALum iLankAlai dhAn
71 un nenjaththottu sollu en rAsA
72 kaNgaL reNdum sandham solla
73 thenna maraththula thenRaladikkudhu
74 sevvaraLiththOttaththula onna nenachchE
75 thavikkudhu thayangudhu
76 nandhavanam pooththirukkudhu
77 kudagu malai
78 ninaiththadhu yAro nee thAnE
79 thodAtha thALam
80 nee pOgum pathaiyil
81 Asaiyila pAththi katti
82 kuyilE kuyilE kuyilakkA
83 vAsalilE poosaNippoo
84 ArArO pAttuppAda
85 sAmi kitta solli vachchu
86 sorgamE enRAlum
87 ooru vittu ooru vandhu

app_engine

Back to top Go down

Post  V_S Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:58 pm

I am very much lagging behind this thread. Phenomenal contribution App ji. noteworthy

oora vittu oora vanthu can beat any melody run for money in terms of soul. Full of soul in it. There are only very few fun songs which are heard after decades as the freshness and soul in them die very soon because of the tune structuring to only attract audiences only for that time. Maestro has again proved that songs like this can make it a classic, if properly presented. What lyrics, youthful ever. That chorus, MV's singing, amazing orchestration, upbeat rhythm pattern all takes it to everest.

Back to top Go down

Post  app_engine Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:27 pm

To give an idea, some of those I have in mind :

-manadhilE oru pAttu (thAyam onnu)

-kuyilukkuppam / Ey rAsAththi (ennuyirththOzhan)

-kaNNE en / vatti eduththEn (grAmaththu minnal)

-sindhiya veNmaNi / pAdAtha themmAngu / gAna karunguyilE (poonthOtta kAvalkAran)

-arumbAki mottAki (enga ooru kAvakkAran)

-malli malli cheNdu malli (iravu pookkaL)

-pottu vachchu pAkkappOREn (theRkaththikkaLLan)

-EnjOdi manjakkuruvi (vikram)

-mAmA un poNNakkodu (rAjAthi rAjA)

-manjappodi thEykkayilE (sheNbagamE sheNbagamE)

-seevi sinukkeduththu (vetRivizhA)

-veLLi maNikkiNNaththila (dharmathin thalaivan)

-nEththu oruththara oruththaru pArththu (pudhuppAttu)

-thAnA vandha sandhanamE (ooru vittu ooru vandhu)

-unakkenaththAnE innEramA nAnum kAthirundhEn (poNNu oorukkuppudhusu)

-Aththu mEttula oru pAttu kEkkudhu (grAmaththu aththiyAyam)

-kuyilE kuyilE (pulan visAraNai)

-pagalilE oru nilavaikkaNdEn (pAttukku oru thalaivan)

and many more Embarassed

I don't want to miss some REAL REAL BIGGIE...that's why this selection process, for just 10 more Smile

app_engine

Back to top Go down

Post  al_gates Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:56 am

app_engine wrote:#86 sorgamE enRAlum adhu nammoorappOla varumA? (IR/SJ, ooru vittu ooru vandhu)

Of course, I can speak for myself, as I am one! Embarassed I typically get chocked when listening to the first couple of pallavi lines and hurriedly push the skip button, fearing strong emotions springing up Embarassed So, in the recent times, I've never really listened to the complete song! What an emotional weakling I am!
really, Sir?
I understand that time and cultures change. When we listen to an old song like this, immediately our mind thinks of long-forgotten places and faces and the inability to recreate the past situations. But at the same time I realise that lot of positive changes have come into this world now. The happy PLACES that we think of would have had many negativities/compromises that were ignored and left alone. World was not a perfect place then. And the happy FACES which we recall now would have left the past behind and most likely have changed and conformed to today's world.
App, I will differ from your outlook in 2 things. 1) My interests in the past were in books and sports, so now I can obtain all those 'lost' books and sporting moments on video(rather Youtube). 2) You would have had much more one-to-one human interactions(and less cable TV/gadget interaction) when these songs come out unlike my generation which was a decade later. (I must say that I too felt very very strongly for few years. After a while I moved on. Sometimes when I watch some 80s movie now, I find it hard to sit through it)
Anyway, sorry about the digression. Just felt the regulars here might have pondered over this issue. At the end of the day, let us comfort ourselves with VALUES and QUALITIES, not Styles or Trends. Smile

al_gates

Back to top Go down

Post  app_engine Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:46 pm

al_gates,

Smile

nanRi for your observation and comments...

Well, "மனம் ஒரு குரங்கு, மனித மனம் ஒரு குரங்கு" Smile

(என்னைச்சொன்னேன் Laughing )

app_engine

Back to top Go down

Post  app_engine Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:27 pm

Going by the responses (here and twitter), looks like I haven't missed any "noticeable" biggie Smile

However, posting the already shortlisted two songs will give some more time to eliminate any big misses...so, one of them today Smile

#88 andhiyilE vAnam thandhanaththOm pOdum (chinnavar, Mano / Swarnalatha)

One thing I'll have to mention in the very beginning - though I'll have the youtube in the end of this post, if you haven't seen that before AND love this song very much, please skip watching the video Embarassed

Unimaginative, outrageously low-class picturization...can't understand such a low-quality-thing done by GA as the director of this movie, after getting a superb melody from his brother for his own nice lines scratch ! Even a novice director would have made the song an "evening one on seashore" (based on the very first line) and captured some breathtaking visuals - OTOH, GA shows some cheap dance movements in BRIGHT SUNLIGHT - what an uncharacteristic lack of imagination Sad The lines invite Mr Moon and there are hardly any visuals with "chandhirar" and one wonders "what a disconnect"!

BTW, that should not take anything away from the musical / lyrical part of the song Smile Sweet lines with some nice "அந்நியோன்யம்" between the couple. There's this mild chEra nAttu sweet touch in the 'allO, allO' kind of endings in the saraNam lines (of course, it's perfectly acceptable Thamizh poetry and quite not much used in TFM after 60's...one has to go back to 'anRu oomaippeNNallO' to find such usage IMG).

I especially like the word play in the second line of second saraNam : "மல்லியப்பூ மால கட்ட மாறியிட வேள கிட்ட மஞ்சம் போட்டாச்சு பொன்னம்மா" - what a lovely quick reference to one event I always enjoy when attending weddings Smile I'm not sure whether similar thing is seen in other cultures but it's a TN speciality for couple to "interchange" their garlands and that moment is both funny and touching in most weddings...(funny because, due to no "prior experience", I've seen couple struggling to do that process smoothly Laughing Then there is this height problem (at times) that makes the groom bend to such an extent that he pays obeisance to the bride).

When I hear about "rehearsals" of weddings here in the USA, this particular thing used to come to my mind and I used to think - what about wedding function "rehearsals" in TN Gangai Amaran - excellent lyricist for IR - 100 special picks of this combo - Page 8 3325497835 (BTW, I'm not a fan of that practice here in U.S.! Of course, it goes without saying that I dislike the "matRa" rehearsal many couples have here too Laughing )

Like I frequently mentioned in the forums, this song was featured in that famous 1991 deepAvaLi doordarshan special program on IR. The recording session of the song was shown, repeating the first interlude's string section a few times as "takes" and that portion got strongly embedded in my mind!

SL compensates for any -ve that Mano could do and boosts it far far beyond. Result : The song becomes a terrific winner!

பல்லவி:

அந்தியிலே வானம் தந்தனத்தோம் போடும் அலையோட சிந்து படிக்கும்
சந்திரரே வாரும் சுந்தரியப் பாரும் சதிராட்டம் சொல்லிக்கொடுக்கும்
கூடும் காவிரி இவதான் என் காதலி
குளிர்காயத் தேடித்தேடிக் கொஞ்சத்துடிக்கும்

சரணம் 1:

கட்டுமரத்தோணி போல கட்டழகன் உங்க மேல சாஞ்சா சந்தோஷம் உண்டல்லோ
பட்டுடுத்த தேவை இல்ல முத்துமணி ஆசை இல்ல பாசம் நெஞ்சோடு வந்தல்லோ
பாலூட்டும் சங்கு அது தேனூட்டும் இங்கு
பாலாறும் தேனாறும் தாலாட்டும் பொழுது பாய் மேல நீ போடு தூங்காத விருந்து
நாளும் உண்டல்லோ அத நானும் கண்டல்லோ
இது நானும் நீயும் பாடும் பாட்டல்லோ

சரணம் 2:

வெள்ளியல தாளந்தட்ட சொல்லி ஒரு மேளங்கொட்ட வேள வந்தாச்சு கண்ணம்மா
மல்லியப்பூ மால கட்ட மாறியிட வேள கிட்ட மஞ்சம் போட்டாச்சு பொன்னம்மா
கடலோரம் காத்து ஒரு கவி பாடும் பாட்டு
தாளாம நூலானேன் ஆளான நாந்தான் தோளோடு நான் சேர ஊறாதோ தேன்தான்
தேகம் ரெண்டல்லோ இரு ஜீவன் ஒன்றல்லோ
இரு தேகம் ஒன்று ஜீவன் ஒன்றுகூடும் இன்றல்லோ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzSI89T40UE

Last edited by app_engine on Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:59 am; edited 1 time in total

app_engine

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next