Ilayaraja and Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ரசிகருக்காகக் கலைஞனை வெறுக்கும் ஒரு விதமான மனநோய்!

+3
Sakalakala Vallavar
[μsic]மாபியா
app_engine
7 posters

Go down

ரசிகருக்காகக் கலைஞனை வெறுக்கும் ஒரு விதமான மனநோய்! Empty ரசிகருக்காகக் கலைஞனை வெறுக்கும் ஒரு விதமான மனநோய்!

Post  app_engine Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:19 am

Let me first post a picture - will follow up with a detailed post later today.

ரசிகருக்காகக் கலைஞனை வெறுக்கும் ஒரு விதமான மனநோய்! La_ram10

app_engine

Back to top Go down

ரசிகருக்காகக் கலைஞனை வெறுக்கும் ஒரு விதமான மனநோய்! Empty Re: ரசிகருக்காகக் கலைஞனை வெறுக்கும் ஒரு விதமான மனநோய்!

Post  [μsic]மாபியா Sat Jan 09, 2016 6:12 am

நீங்க எழுதிமுடிக்கும் வரை காத்திருக்கவில்லை, மன்னிக்க,
இவர்கள் ரசிகனுக்காக கலைஞனை வெறுப்பது என்று பேசி வருவது கடந்த 3-4 ஆண்டுகளாகத்தான்

அதற்கு முன்னர் 4 ஆண்டுகள் இதே டுவிட்டரில் ராசாவை எப்படியெல்லாம் இகழந்தார்கள் என்பதை அந்நேரத்தில் விவாதத்தில் ஈடுபட்டவர்கள் அறிவர்
ஒரு கட்டத்திற்கு மேல் தவிர்க்கவியலாமல், தனித்தனியாக தன் ரசனையை பகரிந்து வந்த ராசா ரசிகர்கள் இந்த அவதூறுகுளுக்கு எதிராக ஒன்றினைதனர்
 - இதில் முக்கிய பங்கு வகித்தவர்கள் போரம் ஹப் உறுப்பினர்கள் மற்றும் மாஸ்டர் ரெக்ஸ் அருள் (புதிர் போட்டி) -
அதுவரை இந்த குப்பைகளையெல்லாம் புறம் தள்ளிவந்தவர்கள் கூட 'இறங்கி' வேலை செய்யத்துவங்கினர்

(விளையாட்டாக வேறொரு காரணத்திற்காக ஒரு நாள் நள்ளிரவு @paviraksha ராசா ரசிகர்களை மாபியா என்று அழைக்க அதுவே பொது அடையாளமாக மாறிப்போனது)

இந்த மாபியாக்கள், டுவிட்டர் டுரோல்களின் 'கிட்னி திருடும்' போக்குக்கு பலியாகாமல் முற்றிலும் புதிய வடிவில்,
ராசாவினை ஒரு பாடல், இடையிசை பற்றிக்கூட சில பக்கங்கள் விளக்கமாக எழுதவும், தனது ரசனையை தர்க்கபூர்வமாக நிறுவும் ஆற்றல் கொண்டிருந்தனர்
ராசாவின் மேதமையை ஏற்க முடியாமல் கீழ்த்தரமாக அவதூறு செய்து வந்தவர்கள் அதன் பின்னர் 'மைனாரிடி' என்று இதுநாளும் கருதிவந்த ரசிகர்களின் மேதமையுடன் முரண்படலாயினர்
பிராதன முரண்பாடு மாறிப்போனது.

இதுதான் டுவிட்ரின் 'சாமி ஓகே பூசாரி சரியில்லை' எனும் மோசடித்தனத்தின் சிறிய அறிமுகம்.
[μsic]மாபியா
[μsic]மாபியா

http://myradiostream.com/irmafia

Back to top Go down

ரசிகருக்காகக் கலைஞனை வெறுக்கும் ஒரு விதமான மனநோய்! Empty Re: ரசிகருக்காகக் கலைஞனை வெறுக்கும் ஒரு விதமான மனநோய்!

Post  app_engine Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:38 pm

Smile

nanRi sir, it helps to understand the background Smile

Just to make things clear, my opening of this thread is not EXCLUSIVELY triggered by the twitter abuse of IR / IRFs or even the tweet series that I've posted above as an image. 

While they are part of the reason, this had been in my mind for quite a while - i.e. whenever I read some provoking tweet / FB article / blog post / forum post etc, with a horrible message about IR with the sole intention of irritating the "mafia" Smile

That way, this thread should serve as a place to vent about such past misdeeds of miscreants on the web or the recent nonsense posts with a disguise to "wish ARR" or anything that could come up in the future.

As always, I need to cool down a bit before the thoughts can be put together and posted (will be more than one post)...

app_engine

Back to top Go down

Post  app_engine Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:30 pm

First of all a clarification / disclaimer about the reference of "மனநோய்" :

The intention is definitely not to depict those suffering from some kind of behavioral condition (I mean clinical) in a bad light. NO, NOT AT ALL.

In fact I'm a big promoter of not demeaning anyone who suffers any kind of physical condition / disability etc and believe in showing such people equal respect as people without such deficiencies!

Then, why use this term?

Let me explain with an illustration of "vision".

There are four kinds of people who suffer from vision deficiency, in my opinion.

1. Those who have a physical deficiency and that cannot be corrected for many reasons. (e.g. Born blind and don't have facilities to correct or otherwise limited by current medical science to restore vision) - I will never demean such condition at all! Calling them "குருடு" in a derogatory manner is a sin in my books. 

2. Those who have a physical deficiency and are not accepting and taking corrective measures. (Identified to NOT have a decent vision and could cause danger to themselves and others if they choose to drive without correcting glasses / contacts etc. Mostly for dogmatic reasons / pride etc). - I will be upset with such people, because of the harm they could potentially cause to themselves and others and encourage them to take corrective measures. Even if they don't, I will never call them  "குருடு" as their condition is physical and needs empathy Embarassed

3. Those who have 20-20 vision but often get distracted, failing to see things in front (because they were thinking about something else etc) and cause difficulty for themselves or others in that process - Once again, I'll be upset with them and even scold them as "பார்த்துப் போகக்கூடாதா, ஏன் இப்படி இருக்கீங்க"

4. Those who have 20-20 vision, got to see / comprehend in total and STILL CHOOSE TO IGNORE AND ACT BLIND! - This is the reprehensible type and like IR asked that reporter "அறிவிருக்கா", I won't hesitate to call such category of people "உனக்குக் கண்ணிருக்கா?"!

That way, by way of mental sickness, we're talking about people of CAT 4 above. Those who have no physical / neurological / chemical / behavioral / situational condition at all & still choose to act CRAZY.

Such கண்ணிருந்தும் குருடர் , தெளிவான மூளை இருந்தும் தகாதது பேசுபவர் / எழுதுபவர் / செய்பவர் are the ones that are referred in this thread.

So, others need not take offence!

app_engine

Back to top Go down

Post  app_engine Mon Jan 11, 2016 11:48 pm

During a recent spate of social media posts, a number of IR-haters (claiming to be loving IR but hating only IR-fans who are categorized as "mafia") did a very similar thing, with sinister motives.

One fellow called "Pakshirajan", whose FB post was meant to wish ARR happy birthday, mostly dwelt on IR. As to why IR is lower than ARR etc (all the while the fellow claiming to like some of IR's works).

When questioned why did he invoke IR when he was wishing ARR, the fellow openly admitted that his intention was ONLY TO IRRITATE IRFs (and thus get a lot of responses to his post in that way Laughing ).

Such cheapness is nothing new. Most people who are admirers of ARR seem to be recently talking more about IR than their idol Laughing Obviously, with derogatory comments on IR and later recanting them telling that "I Like IR but my only irritation is those stupid IRFs". 

If that person genuinely liked IR, then why make derogatory comments on IR simply because he didn't like the face of the edhir veettuppoNNu who listens to IR's music? Sounds lunatic, right? That is the kind of people whom we are talking about here, having a peculiar kind of மனநோய்.

And the well-known மனப்பிறழ்வு cases like ஞா நி are overjoyed seeing such மனநோய் posters and throws likes to their posts / marking them as favorites etc Laughing

The guy whose tweet got pasted as a pic in the opening post had likewise posted very bad comment about IR. He happily proclaimed IR as useless in essence - who made listless music for 1000 அட்டுப்படங்கள் (while ARR is great with his rOjA, dhAj mahAl etc.).

An obviously upset IRF @vrsaran posted unhappy tweets referring this fellow and that's how I happened to see the nonsense. (I typically don't follow such IR-haters and normally don't engage in any kind of dialog with them - this was an exception as there were just too many in recent times by such miscreants).

Sarcastically I referred to some movies that were all directed by MR Laughing and the fellow perhaps quickly realized that it's a wrong place to be in (i.e. to be hated by the prestigious MR-fan-group) and quickly "realized his error" and hurriedly deleted the IR-hate-tweet.

One would think that his "தப்பா பேசிட்டேன்" is some kind of remorse, until he followed up with his deadly post of acknowledging IR's மேதமை but his irritation only with IRF's பேதைமை Shocked

He originally attacked only IR but later did a 180 deg turn to acknowledge his மேதமை. Apparently suffering from the "hating artist because of not liking the face of pakkaththu veettuppaiyan's music listening tastes".

Nonsense and மனப்பிறழ்வு of worst kind!

Going forward, I'll try to expose such maniacs as I come across, in this thread!

app_engine

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakalakala Vallavar Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:41 am

"இசை புரியாத பஜனை கோஷ்டிகளின் வெற்று ஆராதனையே கடுப்ஸ்!"

ஓஹோ! ராஜா ரசிகர்களே இசை புரியாத வெற்று பஜனை கோஷ்டிகள்னா காலிப்பெருங்காய டப்பாவான Anti-Raja Mentals  & Maniacs பத்தி என்ன சொல்லுவாரு?! Wait, இவரே அதுல ஒருத்தர் தான்! 90கள்ல டிடிஎஸ் சவுண்ட் சிஸ்டத்தை ரகுமானிடமும் ராஜாவிடமும் விக்கப்பாத்தாரு. ராஜா கிட்ட என்ன சொன்னாரொ தெரியல அவர் ஏதோ லைட்டா கடுப்பாவோ ஆர்வமில்லாதயோ ரெஸ்பாண்ட் செஞ்சிட்டாரு!(which shud be puerfectly bcos of how and what this loss angle fellow said to raja!) அன்னில ஆரமிச்சி ஒரு பைத்தியக்காரத்தனமான வெறுப்பு ராஜாவின் மேல்!
Sakalakala Vallavar
Sakalakala Vallavar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakalakala Vallavar Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:45 am

Chaaru and Gnaani bashes raja purely bcos of the mileage and attention they gets. They expose themseles as dubs who will do anything to get PR milage and attention and thus ppl remembers them! Same thing about another virus  called Suresh Kannan.

These fellows have earned audience only just by bashing IR. Fools are attracted towards bigger fools so basically those suporting these 3 fools will happily post positive comments on their fb posts which gives ego boost to their ditched minds. நம்மளையும் நாலு பேர் பாராட்டுறானேன்ற அல்ப சந்தோஷம் தான்.

இதுல கொடுமை என்னன்னா, இவனுங்க எவனுமே ராஜா என்கிர மனிதரை நேர்மையாக அணுகிப்பாபோமே புரிந்துகொள்ள முயலுவோமே என்று கொஞ்சம் கூட எத்தனித்ததே இல்லை. அல்லது அட்லீஸ்ட் பொதுவில் அப்படி செஞ்சதே இல்லை.
Sakalakala Vallavar
Sakalakala Vallavar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakalakala Vallavar Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:48 am

μsic wrote:(விளையாட்டாக வேறொரு காரணத்திற்காக ஒரு நாள் நள்ளிரவு @paviraksha ராசா ரசிகர்களை மாபியா என்று அழைக்க அதுவே பொது அடையாளமாக மாறிப்போனது)

அந்த சரித்திர ட்விட் இன்னும் இருக்கா?! கிடைக்குமா?! A Screenshot pls, if possible! Very Happy Very Happy
Sakalakala Vallavar
Sakalakala Vallavar

Back to top Go down

Post  Wizzy Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:40 pm

App, our contrarian deserves a special mention  Smile

Without a doubt the question was intemperate because of the inappropriateness of the occasion. Raja was there to show appreciation to those who had done selfless service and it was certainly not the occasion to ask what he thought of an obscene song. Raja could easily have brushed him aside with a "No, comment" or even a brusque "this is not the occasion for that question". No, no, no that's what mortals do. Raja admonishes the reporter, "do you have brains". The reporter meekly replied "well that's why I asked you a question". Then Raja parries, "with the aid of which intelligence did you figure out you had intelligence". That's a head scratcher. Then, he who had scored music for very raunchy and obscene songs, delivers the blow "are you qualified to question me?" This from a guy who boasts freely that he has scored music for films that he disliked and thought were crap. Bharati Raja's 'Muthal Mariyathai' is a much appreciated movie for the distinctly underplayed acting by the usual over-acting Sivaji Ganesan. At a music release recently Raja boasted that though he did not like the film he delivered good tunes because he wanted to do justice to his calling as a musician. Apparently a good compensation is all it requires for Raja to meekly deliver the best despite his misgivings about the quality of a movie though he dresses it up as serving a higher cause.

Raja also offers his unsolicited theological opinion that certainly God had let loose this flood to bring about amity in the city. I honestly think that between Raja and the reporter  it is Raja who needs to wonder if he has brains. It is disgusting that some guy could dis out this nonsense and escape condemnation for it.

Given the fanatical fan following Raja enjoys in a society that largely has no deeper aesthetic or intellectual understanding of music the incident drew widespread applause for Raja and a smattering of support for the hapless and intemperate reporter. Only in a feudal society can a press reporter be harassed thus and still draw condemnations. More than anything the crowning indecency was the attitude of "how dare you question me".

no sane person can spit so much venom, he has outshone even Rev. Jamesu in this regard.
Wizzy
Wizzy

Back to top Go down

Post  V_S Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:27 pm

இதையெல்லாம் பாக்கக்கூடாதுன்னுதான் ட்விட்டர் லேர்ந்து வெளிய வந்தேன், எதுக்கு சார் இதெல்லாம் இங்க கொண்டு வர்றீங்க. என்னமோ போங்க Embarassed No

Back to top Go down

Post  app_engine Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:05 pm

V_Sji,
Some of these fellows are becoming writers / reporters etc in magazines like Vikatan nowadays.

Which is why capturing some of their craziness and attitudes will warn the future gen from taking their opinions on IR seriously, i.e. in mainstream media.

Sometimes, even our own friends can be tricked by such dangerous gumbal - as happened with this tweet today :
https://twitter.com/iamkarki/status/686834186750054400

A fellow who shamelessly declared "i hate rAjA" a few months back, even resolving to not talk about IR anymore, is doing a "வேற வாய்" today suddenly - even claiming himself to be a "mafia". 

So much so that a renowned IRF, Rex Arul, retweeted his post Shocked

See how cunning people can be! (I heard this guy now has a job at vikatan and hence one can expect some "uL kuththu" stuff on IR in the coming days, in that mag).

Identifying such elements in the society / media is somewhat important that people won't blindly trust "popular" writers with a lot of following but make their own choices and decisions - at least in matters pertaining to IR's music Smile

app_engine

Back to top Go down

Post  app_engine Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:21 pm

BTW, this Karki fellow, in that blog post, accused IRFs of being extremely foolish i.e. supposedly much worse than Vijay / Ajit fan gumbals.

(NOM to Vijay / Ajith fans in this context, so please don't come in please...even though I don't care much for cut-out / pAlAbishEkam fellows in general, regardless of whose fans they are)

And now, all of a sudden  he takes a 180 deg turn and claims himself to be a "mafia" level IRF. Laughing

என்ன காரியம் ஆகணுமோ இவருக்கு, தெரியலையே?

app_engine

Back to top Go down

Post  akrishnaraj@outlook.com Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:06 am

When you get old like I do what you realize is that there is going to be heterogenecity of opinions on any topic and its a waste of time to try to change the opinions of others.  Our opinions are formed based on biases that are built on so many factors.  Looks like this lawhatever guy seems to have an ego need that he needs to feel superior to the IR fans.  When I see his comments, waht is reflected to me immediately is low awareness and knowledge and a superficial self.

My best approach with these types of guys is ignore them.  Like "thushtarai kandal dhoora vilagu".

IR's accomplishments and contributions speak for themselves.  These guys, irrespective of what they say, cannot do anything to minimize that.

When TVG says he has listened to music from all over that has been composed over the past 200 years and he considers IR to be the best and IR seems to know where the jeevan is in every raaga, that is more important to me than some random lawhatever guys who has some psychological need to feel superior

akrishnaraj@outlook.com

Back to top Go down

Post  app_engine Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:43 pm

My current list of "து-க-தூ-வி" :

chAru
gnAni
shAji
amudhavan
kArigan
vavvAl
los angeles rAm
kArki bhavA
surEsh kaNNan (@venkkiram shared on twitter today another of this fellow's vomits - this time it is w.r.t. TN folk and how IR didn't do anything worthwhile Embarassed )

app_engine

Back to top Go down

Post  app_engine Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:07 pm

The last fellow in the above து-க-தூ-வி list is the current dinamaNi film reviewer.

Well, as one can see from the link posted in the permanent thread on IR's new albums, he had made a lot of negative comments about kutRamE thaNdanai BGM in his review.

Perhaps realizing that not many cared for his review (as there are 100 other positive reviews about the BGM from most other places), this guy wanted to somehow get some attention and did an "ஐயோ கொல்றாங்களே" style post on FB Laughing (that an IRF called him on phone and showered abuses).

@jvazhkudai (our forumer Jai Ganesh) chose to expose his nonsense and posted a long comment Smile 

Well, the comment was GONE within a very short time (deleted by that reviewer) rotfl

I'm recording this incident here mainly to warn about the fellow (நெஞ்சில் உரமுமின்றி நேர்மைத்திறமுமின்றி...) and for IRFs to not pay much attention to his so-called "BGM review" Laughing

app_engine

Back to top Go down

Post  irfan123 Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:13 pm

app_engine wrote:The last fellow in the above து-க-தூ-வி list is the current dinamaNi film reviewer.

Well, as one can see from the link posted in the permanent thread on IR's new albums, he had made a lot of negative comments about kutRamE thaNdanai BGM in his review.

Perhaps realizing that not many cared for his review (as there are 100 other positive reviews about the BGM from most other places), this guy wanted to somehow get some attention and did an "ஐயோ கொல்றாங்களே" style post on FB Laughing (that an IRF called him on phone and showered abuses).

@jvazhkudai (our forumer Jai Ganesh) chose to expose his nonsense and posted a long comment Smile 

Well, the comment was GONE within a very short time (deleted by that reviewer) rotfl

I'm recording this incident here mainly to warn about the fellow (நெஞ்சில் உரமுமின்றி நேர்மைத்திறமுமின்றி...) and for IRFs to not pay much attention to his so-called "BGM review" Laughing
Very Happy basically narcissism at peak any negative attention given to "intentionally" negative reviewers is a added fuel for them
Interestingly they seem to try to put down raja score mainly for any thriller moviews (ie intentionally spraying negative comments about bgm rather than just telling bgm is ok not bad)
however say a love story or any other one they dont show that much negativity
I cannot understand the psychology behind that

irfan123

Back to top Go down

Post  app_engine Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:53 pm

Adding one "Aravindan Kannaiyan" to the list - the fellow has no reason to hate either IR or his fans.

However, it is in his permanent agenda to write something inflammatory to get attention.

Best to ignore him.

Updated "து-க-தூ-வி" list:

chAru
gnAni
shAji
amudhavan
kArigan
vavvAl
los angeles rAm
kArki bhavA
surEsh kaNNan
Aravind Kannaiyan

Smile

Last edited by app_engine on Wed May 27, 2020 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

app_engine

Back to top Go down

Post  app_engine Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:00 pm

கிட்டத்தட்ட இந்தப்பட்டியலில் இருக்க வேண்டிய ஆள் கருந்தேள்.

(தினமணியில் தமிழ்த்திரைப்பட இசை குறித்து இந்த ஆள் ஒரு தொடர் எழுதிக்கொண்டிருந்தார் - அதில் ராசாவுக்கும் அவரது விசிறிகளுக்கும் எதிராக வன்மம் வெளிப்பட்டது. அதன் அடிப்படையில் இந்த ஆள் எழுதும் எதையும் படிப்பதில்லை.)

இன்று ராசா பற்றிய தேடலில் வந்த லிங்க்கைத் தொடர்ந்து இந்தக்கட்டுரையைப் படித்துத் தொலைத்த பின் தான் யார் எழுதியது என்று பார்த்தேன்.

ஹூம், இந்த ஆள் இப்போ இந்துப்பேப்பரிலும் எழுத ஆரம்பிச்சுட்டார்!

தமிழ் ஊடகங்கள் எந்த அளவுக்குத் தரம் இறங்கிப்போய்க்கொண்டு இருக்கின்றன என்பதற்கு இந்த இந்துக்கட்டுரை ஒரு சோறு பதம்.

http://tamil.thehindu.com/cinema/cinema-others/article20088452.ece

இளையராஜா தமிழில் இசையமைத்திருந்த அற்புதமான சில பாடல்களை ஹிந்திக்குக் கொண்டுசென்ற படம் இது.

app_engine

Back to top Go down

Post  app_engine Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:54 pm

Though this fellow James Vasanthan hates IR for reasons other than his fans, it's high time I add him to the து.க.தூ.வி. list.

Though this is not the first time he commits an anti-IR crime, it so happened that I read this "last-straw" post today!

And thus have decided to stay away from this fellow's writings hereafter:

https://jamesvasanthan.wordpress.com/2017/03/20/%E0%AE%9A%E0%AE%99%E0%AF%8D%E0%AE%95%E0%AF%80%E0%AE%A4-%E0%AE%9A%E0%AF%8B%E0%AE%A4%E0%AE%A9%E0%AF%88/

app_engine

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum