Gangai Amaran - thread for இளையராஜாவின் தங்கக்கம்பி (Song#100 ஊரு சனம் தூங்கிருச்சு ஊதக் காத்தும் அடிச்சிருச்சு)

Page 6 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Gangai Amaran - thread for இளையராஜாவின் தங்கக்கம்பி (Song#100 ஊரு சனம் தூங்கிருச்சு ஊதக் காத்தும் அடிச்சிருச்சு)

Post  app_engine on Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:59 pm

#37 kAlai nErappoonguyil (amman kOvil kizhakkAlE - SJ-SPB duet & SPB solo versions on disk)

The SPB version got discussed in that long series. That thread also identified the on-screen version to be a duet (SPB-SJ). What a sweet song!

As usual, this got mentally associated with Vairamuthu those days - by default, without checking credits Embarassed Not just by uninitiated ones like me, even people who maintain a blog / website for "pAdal varikaL" happily credit this song to VM Mad After seeing this blog, I was wondering whether the disk cover in musicalaya could be wrong (that credits all songs of this movie to GA; has even a picture of him)!

So, I watched the first couple of minutes of the movie (titles) on youtube to confirm that all the songs got penned by GA. In addition, the album is for sale at flipkart and that too identifies GA as the lyricist! Smile So, for sure we have another sweet morning song from GA! (We've already discussed putham puthukkAlai & vAn meedhilE adhikAlai nEra rAgam written by the underappreciated lyricist! Well, one can also include "vaikaRaiyil vaikai karaiyil" as a morning song, though a sad one...). The line "பட்டு விரித்தது புல்வெளி, பட்டுத்தெறித்தது விண்ணொளி" vividly depicts what happens on a lovely spring morning!

This is yet another song based on AbOgi rAgam (as told by Vinatha / baroque), after the terrific 'indRaikku Enindha AnandhamE' for the same director R Sundarrajan Smile After throwing in the usual rAgam / swaram keywords, GA injects "mOhanam" (இளமை என்னும் மோகனம் இணைந்து பாடும் என் மனம்), possibly to confuse ignorant listeners like me who could assume the rAgam to be mOhanam Embarassed Or, is there any connection between these two rAgams? Any rAgamAlikA kind of mid-song changes? Experts please confirm Smile

பல்லவி

காலை நேரப் பூங்குயில் கவிதை பாடப்போகுது
கலைந்து போன மேகங்கள் கவனமாகக் கேட்குது
கேட்ட பாடல் காற்றிலே கேள்வியாகப் போகுமோ
எங்கே உன் ராகம் ஸ்வரம்?

சரணம் 1

மேடை போடும் பௌர்ணமி ஆடிப்பாடும் ஓர் நதி
வெள்ள ஒளியினில் மேகலை
மெல்ல மயங்குது என் நிலை
புதிய மேகம் கவிதை பாடும்
பூபாளம் பாடாமல் எந்தன் காலை தோன்றும் எந்நாளும்

சரணம் 2

இளமை என்னும் மோகனம்
இணைந்து பாடும் என் மனம்
பட்டு விரித்தது புல்வெளி பட்டுத் தெறித்தது விண்ணொளி
தினமும் பாடும் எனது பாடல்
காற்றோடும் ஆற்றோடும் இன்றும் என்றும் கேட்கும் என்றென்றும்

thiraippAdal link for the duet version : http://www.thiraipaadal.com/tpplayer.asp?sngs='SNGIRR0177'&lang=en

youtube :

app_engine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gangai Amaran - thread for இளையராஜாவின் தங்கக்கம்பி (Song#100 ஊரு சனம் தூங்கிருச்சு ஊதக் காத்தும் அடிச்சிருச்சு)

Post  app_engine on Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:42 am

#38 un pArvaiyil OrAyiram kavaidhai nAn ezhudhuvEn (amman kOvil kizhakkAlE, KSC/KJY)

One of the tests for good poem (well, let's say "movie song") is whether it inspires others to write (or at least try) poems / songs Smile

Look at this blog post that starts with the first lines of this AKK song:

உன் பார்வையில் ஓராயிரம்

There's a poem written by a girl there, a simple one that goes like :

முதல் வார்த்தை இல்லை
முதல் பார்வை தான்
ஒலிக்கிறது இன்றும் சத்தமாய்

ஒன்று அருகில் வா
அல்லது தூர செல்
இரண்டுக்கும் நடுவில்
உள்ள இடைவெளியில் இருந்து
பார்த்தே கொல்லாதே!

வெட்கம் என் வார்த்தைகளை விழுங்கும் போதும்
உன் பார்வை என் பெண்மையை தட்டி எழுப்பும் போதும்
கண்கள் உன்னையில்லாமல்
மண்ணையே பார்க்கும்

Not just this sample, a simple googling with the first line of this KSC-KJY song written by GA will showcase how much it has stirred people with pen (~keyboard)! Going by another simpler sample , it looks like the song reached a number of wannabe female kavidhAyinis Laughing

In any case, some lovely words got combed together by GA to smoothly go with the terrific melody! The singers and arrangements (rAsA loop similar to 'thAmtha dheemtha' song of pagalil oru iravu) decorate the song further!

பல்லவி

உன் பார்வையில் ஓராயிரம்
கவிதை நான் எழுதுவேன் காற்றில் நானே
நிதமும் உன்னை நினைக்கிறேன்
நினைவினாலே அணைக்கிறேன்

சரணம் 1

அசைத்து இசைத்தது வளைக்கரம் தான்
இசைந்து இசைத்தது புது ஸ்வரம் தான்
சிரித்த சிரிப்பொலி சிலம்பொலி தான்
கழுத்தில் இருப்பது வலம்புரி தான்
இருக்கும் வரைக்கும் எடுத்துக்கொடுக்கும்
மனதை மயிலிடம் இழந்தேனே
மயங்கி தினம் தினம் விழுந்தேனே
மறந்து இருந்து பறந்து தினம் மகிழ

சரணம் 2

அணைத்து நனைந்தது தலையணைதான்
அடுத்த அடியென்ன எடுப்பது நான்
படுக்கை விரித்தது உனக்கெனத்தான்
இடுப்பை வளைத்துனை அணைத்திடத்தான்
நினைக்க மறந்தால் தனித்துப் பறந்தேன்
மறைத்த முகத்திரை திறப்பாயோ
திறந்து அகச்சிறை இருப்பாயோ
இருந்து விருந்து இரண்டு மனம் இணைய

thiraippadal (KJY solo) : http://www.thiraipaadal.com/tpplayer.asp?sngs='SNGIRR0181'&lang=en

youtube (duet version):

Balaji Sakthivel's Kalloori reused this song:

app_engine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  app_engine on Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:01 am

#39 poomAlaiyE, thOL sEra vA (pagal nilavu, IR/SJ/counterpoints)

This song can be called "one of the finest accomplishments in IFM". There need not be any more detailed analysis as V_Sji has done a phenomenal job in the IR-duets thread of the hub. He initially created expectation by suspense in Post#1 and then came up with a series of posts to appreciate this miracle! Please check them out in the following links :

Post#2 Post#3 Post#4 Post#5 Post#6 !

Interestingly, there's no mention of GA in that analysis Smile Well, I don't recall mention of GA in any of the 100's of posts in tfmpage on this tremendous song! Given the current state of IR-GA relationship, we cannot possibly expect the mention of GA when this song gets played in rAsA concerts ; but I don't remember hearing GA's name in otherwise stage / TV shows too. In addition, half-baked blogs, like this pAdal vari blog credit this song to some other lyricist!

All this despite having to write lines to suit a complex music score where each word counted and none should become a thorn amidst a bed of soft roses! Add the additional task of interspersing phrases for better duet effect! IMHO, like a masterly rope-walker, GA deftly handled the challenges thrown in by his aNNan!

Without further blA-blA, let me get the pAdal varikaL and the music / video links Smile

பல்லவி

பூமாலையே தோள் சேர வா
பூமாலையே ஏங்கும் இரு தோள் சேர வா

ஏங்கும் இரு இளைய மனது இணையும் பொழுது
பூஜை மணியோசை பூவை மனதாசை புதியதோர் உலகிலே பறந்ததே

பூமாலையே தோள் சேர வா
வாசம் வரும் பூமாலையே ஏங்கும் இரு தோள் சேர வா!

சரணம் 1

நான் உனை நினைக்காத நாள் இல்லையே
தேனினைத் தீண்டாத பூ இல்லையே

நான் உனை நினைக்காத நாள் இல்லையே
என்னை உனக்கென்று கொடுத்தேன்

தேனினைத் தீண்டாத பூ இல்லையே
ஏங்கும் இளங்காதல் மயில் நான்

தேன் துளி பூ வாயில் பூவிழி மான் சாயல்
கன்னி எழுதும் வண்ணம் முழுதும்
வந்து தழுவும் ஜென்மம் முழுதும்
நாளும் பிரியாமல் காலம் தெரியாமல்
கலையெலாம் பழகுவோம் அனுதினம்

சரணம் 2

கோடையில் வாடாத கோவில் புறா
காமனைக் காணாமல் காணும் கனா

கோடையில் வாடாத கோவில் புறா
இரவில் தூங்காது ஏங்க

காமனைக் காணாமல் காணும் கனா
நாளும் மனம் போகும் எங்கோ

விழிகளும் மூடாது விடிந்திடக் கூடாது
கன்னி இதயம் என்றும் உதயம் இன்று தெரியும் இன்பம் புரியும்
காற்று சுதி மீட்ட தாளம் நதி கூட்ட
கனவுகள் எதிர் வரும் அனுபவம்!

thiraippAdal: http://www.thiraipaadal.com/tpplayer.asp?sngs='SNGIRR2627'&lang=en

youtube (has about two minutes of the "sichchuvEshan" scene prior to the start of the song, enjoy the BGM there):

app_engine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Usha on Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:53 am

Un paravaiyil oorayiram..... Thank u app. idhu GA nu ipo dhan theriyum.......... kavidhai Ilakanathuku utpattu
azhagaga irukum ivaroda kavidhai ellam......

அசைத்து இசைத்தது வளைக்கரம் தான்
இசைந்து இசைத்தது புது ஸ்வரம் தான்

kavidhai ilakanam.. therindhu kondal inum rasikalam ivaroda kavidhaiyai... ( vera onum ilai. en amma marabu kavidhai
katru kondu kavidhai ezhudhugirar. adhil sandham .. adhavadhu Oliyai vaithu kavidhaiyil pizhaii irundhal sari seidhu
kolla vendum. adhanal ammavin kavidhaiyai.. vaai vittu padithu.. inga thappu anga thappu indha vaarthai endru solven.Very Happy..

GA kavidhai.. sandham... romba correct aga irukum...........

Usha

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  app_engine on Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:07 am

Usha wrote:
GA kavidhai.. sandham... romba correct aga irukum...........

Very true, because he is also a musical Smile

nanRi akkA, for the sharp observation!

app_engine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  app_engine on Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:42 am

#40 ennuyriE vA innuyirE (poonthOttakkAvalkAran, KSC-SPB)

This bAdAm halwA song had been discussed with a picture in the SPB-IR thread Smile Little did I know then that all the songs of this movie were written by GA.

Let me repeat that picture, which is a very big favourite with me:

While the EchO vinyl cover honors GA with a picture and all (courtesy musicalaya website), I got shocked to see that it credited the song to P Suseela Shocked How can they make such a blunder? Hopefully they are correct about the lyricist Embarassed I don't have many other resources on the web to check on this song reliably! (BTW, I'll post the vinyl cover pic in due time in the appropriate thread...please visit musicalaya to confirm the singer name)!

Very enjoyable lines - Chithra inimai kotti irukka SPB appadiyE bOdhai ERRi iruppAR :

பல்லவி

என்னுயிரே வா இன்னுயிரே
என்னருகே வா என்னுயிரே
மலர் தூவும் மழைச்சாரல்
மனமெங்கும் ஒரு கூதல்

சரணம் 1

காளிதாசன் காதல் காவியம் நேரில் காணும் நாளிது
காமதேவன் தேரின் ஓவியம் கூடிச்சேரும் தோளிது
பார்வை அம்பு பாய்ந்தது பார்த்துப்பார்த்துத்தேய்ந்தது
மாலை நேரம் ஓய்ந்தது மானும் மார்பில் சாய்ந்தது
காதல் பாட்டுப்பாடாது கண்கள் இன்று மூடாது
தேகம் தேடிக்கூடாது தென்றல் வந்து ஆடாது
பூவிது பொன்னிது தூவும்போது

சரணம் 2

மாலை சூடும் மாலை நேரமே காளை நெஞ்சின் பாரமே
மாலை போல கூடிச்சேருமே போதை இன்னும் ஏறுமே
காதல் என்னும் மோகனம் காதில் வந்து கூறவா
கன்னி தேக வாகனம் கண்டு நானும் மாறவா
கன்னம் என்னும் தேன் கிண்ணம் இன்பம் ஊறும் பூவண்ணம்
இன்னும் கொஞ்சம் தா என்னும் இன்றும் என்றும் நீ என்னும்
காலையும் மாலையும் காதல் ராகம்

thiraippAdal :http://www.thiraipaadal.com/tpplayer.asp?sngs='SNGIRR2824'&lang=en

youtube link:

(I was expecting to see Vijayakanth on the video but surprise - both the boy and girl are unknown faces!

The group "dance" is terrific fun - vizhundhu vizhundhu sirikkalAm)

app_engine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  app_engine on Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:08 am

#41 poongAtRE theeNdAthey (kungumachchimizh, SJ)

I remember mentioning this song when I wrote about 'nilavu thoongum nEram' in the SPB-IR thread (as my fav from this album). I was pleasantly surprised to learn from the vinyl cover that this got penned by GA and thus can be hosted in this thread Smile Lovely number by SJ & kuzhuvinar!

BTW, the pallavi line has the GA keyword , poo Laughing All that I remembered about this movie was Ilavarasi suddenly becoming like a mature woman and the harmoica sound. Though I watched this movie in theater those days, I totally forgot that it had Revathy in it. While searching for the youtube of this song today, I realized that she is on-screen for this number! Though I couldn't find a youtube for this song alone, the movie is hosted in parts on youtube and this part has the song within a minute :

Well, the video quality is not that great and so is the audio quality. thiraippAdal link has a slightly better version :http://www.thiraipaadal.com/tpplayer.asp?sngs='SNGIRR1777'&lang=en

GA being an expert of such female solos, effortlessly penned the lines it appears. And, as usual, they nicely ride along the beautiful melody! Enjoyable bass score too Smile

பல்லவி

பூங்காற்றே தீண்டாதே
என் நெஞ்சைத் தூண்டாதே
பூவிழி மாதிவள் நீ தொடும் போதிவள்
போராடும் எண்ணங்கள் தாங்காதே
என் பொன்மேனி கண்மூடித்தூங்காதே

சரணம் 1

வெள்ளிரத மேகமே செல்லுகின்ற போதிலே
என் அருமை மன்னனைக் கண்டு வருவாய்
கன்னி இளம் பூங்கொடி காதலெனும் வியாதியில்
துன்பப்படும் சேதியை சொல்லிவந்து சேருவாய்
தேகத்தில் மோகத்தீ ஆறாமல்
தேய்ந்திடும் சூடத்தில் தேகத்தின் மாடத்தில்
என் கண்ணன் கைசேரச் சொல்வாயோ
அடி என் தூதை நீ சொல்ல செல்வாயோ

சரணம் 2

கண்ணனவன் காலடி கண்டு தினம் சேரடி
என்றும் உந்தன் பாதையில் இன்பங்களடி
கங்கை நதி போலவே மங்கை மனம் ஓடுதே
பொங்கிப்பல ராகமே இந்த மனம் பாடுதே
பல்லாக்கில் ஊர்கோலம் போகாதோ
மாதிவள் மான் இனம் பூவிதழ் தேன் இனம்
உண்ணாமல் ஏங்காதோ என் உள்ளம்
இனி என்னோடு ஒன்றாகும் உன் உள்ளம்

app_engine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  kiru on Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:32 am

app_engine wrote:#41 poongAtRE theeNdAthey (kungumachchimizh, SJ)

Nice tune. Reminds me of man vaasanai song. Same raagam ? Or just the instruments/orchestration ?

kiru

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  app_engine on Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:59 am

kiru wrote: Same raagam ?

As per the geniusraja blog, this song is set to the rAgam "Brindavana Saranga".

Poongatre Theendathe from Kunguma Chimizh (Tamil 1985). Set to Brindavana saranga, this track starts off with the female chorus singing parts of the ragam. Observe the female chorus in the charanams backing Janaki – they stick to the ragam. In the second interlude, the female chorus further expands on the ragam. Fantastic execution of the ragam.

Then there is this rAgA appreciation blog that explains this rAgam and lists the songs by various composers. Following are listed as IR candidates :

Ilaiyaraaja’s
Aathaadi Paavada Kaathaada – Poovilangu
Intha Jilla Muzhukka Nalla Theriyum – Priyanka
Maadathile Kanni Maadathile – Veera

Another blog post on the rAgam

Ilayaraja has also used this ragam in many of his compositions, even some later ones like Konjom Kuyil Paatu and Kovil Mani Ketene from the film Kanna Unnai Thedigiren. Some other compositions in this rAgam include muthunahaiye (by K.V.Mahadevan) and the more recent nenjAngootil (from Dishoom) composed by Vijay Anthony.

Smile

app_engine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  app_engine on Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:28 am

#42 indha mAn undhan sondha mAn (IR/KSC in karagAttakkAran)

One of the most romantic duets from the IR-GA combo ever Smile After composing a very soothing melody to which his brother wrote lovely lines, IR decided to also give his voice for the sugary number!

Right from the pallavi, GA relished throwing in all kinds of sweet uvamaikaL - mostly time tested ones in TFM and other Indian litt (e.g. mAn for peN) but the appropriate placement of them makes the song so romantic. Some of these need to be picked out and emphasized here:

வேல் விழி போடும் தூண்டிலே நான் விழலானேன் தோளிலே
We've heard this வேல் விழி for many years in TFM. However, the usage is quite interesting here, GA combines that with the thooNdil that results in the boy sokkifying to fall on her shoulders. How sweet! (The fact that heroine KanagA had lovely eyes simply adds to the effect in a terrific way!). At once, the girl too responds by singing "நூலிடை தேயும் நோயிலே" - once again sanga kAla uvamai but the combination of these two lines gets that extraordinary effect!

Likewise, the conclusion of that saraNam picks the mythological metaphor of gangai as a girl but reverses it - from 'கங்கை எனும் பெண்' to 'பெண் எனும் கங்கை' - that gives it such a sensuousness and one gets into a really romantic mood & feelings : "பெண்ணென்னும் கங்கைக்குள் பேரின்பமே"

In the second saraNam too GA lets loose with mOham / dhAgam / nANam / vEdhanai / sorgam / Anandham etc (not forgetting that tricky word 'மேகலை' to add to the effectu Laughing ) As the song came years after IR's breakup with another pAdalAsiriyar, there's some kozhuppu element too in the first word of saraNam #2 Wink

Well, karagAttakkAran is always a prize catch - whichever way one looks at it!

Nice quality video :

pAdal varikaL:

பல்லவி

இந்த மான் உந்தன் சொந்த மான்
பக்கம் வந்து தான் சிந்து பாடும்
சிந்தைக்குள் ஆடும் ஜீவனே கண்மணியே
சந்திக்க வேண்டும் தேவியே என்னுயிரே

சரணம் 1

வேல் விழி போடும் தூண்டிலே நான் விழலானேன் தோளிலே
நூலிடை தேயும் நோயிலே நான் வரம் கேட்கும் கோயிலே

அன்னமே எந்தன் சொர்ணமே உந்தன் எண்ணமே வானவில் வண்ணமே
கன்னமே மதுக் கிண்ணமே அதில் பொன்மணி வைரங்கள் மின்னுமே

எண்ணமே தொல்லை பண்ணுமே
பெண்ணென்னும் கங்கைக்குள் பேரின்பமே

சரணம் 2

பொன்மணி மேகலை ஆடுதே உன்விழி தான் இடம் தேடுதே
பெண் உடல் பார்த்ததும் நாணுதே இன்பத்தில் வேதனை ஆனதே

எண்ணத்தான் உன்னை எண்ணித்தான் உடன் மின்னத்தான் வேதனை பின்னத்தான்
சொல்லித்தான் நெஞ்சைக் கிள்ளித்தான் என்னை சொர்க்கத்தில் தேவனும் சோதித்தான்

மோகந்தான் சிந்தும் தேகம் தான்
தாகத்தில் நான் நிற்க ஆனந்தம் தான்

Last edited by app_engine on Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:16 am; edited 3 times in total

app_engine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  V_S on Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:51 pm

Great going App ji the clap Very nice narration. Sorry about missing the lyricist name in poo maalayE and indha maan. Embarassed A big miss indeed!. Yes, lovely choice of words in indha maan and the great thing is it is already tuned and he has squeezed in those words for that, which is really applaud-able! Kaalai nEra poongkyuile is a beauty in terms of lyrics!

V_S

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  app_engine on Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:10 am

nanRi, V_Sji for the appreciation!

V_S wrote: A big miss indeed!

It was my case too in most of those 400+ posts about IR-SPB songs Embarassed

Well, most of the positive discussions in IR forums tend to miss the lyricist Laughing

Such was the overpowering aspect of rAsA that either the lyricist got totally ignored or talked about only during vambu stuff (esp VM) Smile Of course kaviyarasar often got his due (e.g. during the recent concert in bay area, IR reportedly reminisced kavingar for iLamai enum poongARRu)

app_engine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  app_engine on Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:00 am

BTW, we are nearing #50, that had been pre-determined as "sheNbagamE sheNbagamE" and I'm trying to indulge in hits that are not "outright themmAngu" until that point. That way, all other lovely numbers of karagam won't get featured until after #50 Embarassed (mAnguyil, kudagu malai, ooru vittu - all are pure nAdan stuff like niththam niththam nelluchchORu, rAman AndAlum kinds and will come later).

When I started, I never thought I'll even get to this point but musicalaya vinyls helped identify songs that got penned by GA and this growing list continues to amaze me Smile

Last edited by app_engine on Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:18 am; edited 1 time in total

app_engine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  app_engine on Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:16 am

#43 adhO andha nadhiyOram (Ezhai jAthi, SJ + kuzhuvinar)

What a lovely experience this song is! A must hear on headphones (Warning - you won't be able to stop with just one listen!)

Well, this song got more coverage than the SPB number I started to write about in that old thread when the movie 'Ezhai jAthi' got featured. Me recalled and Honest confirmed that this Jayapradha number was part of the special IR feature that Doordharshan had for 1991 Deepavali. (TV program highlighted the shooting spot - dance master Prabhudeva rehearsing in place of Jayapradha with the group dancers).

While the cassette cover featured in musicalaya confirms this number to be written by GA, most internet sites fail to mention the lyricist or wrongly credit IR as the lyricist Shocked IR is known to be a lover of writer Kalki and this song somewhat reminds one of Kundavai of ponniyin selvan. ("தூது செல்லடி, தோழி வானதி!"). I watched the song video for this first time on youtube today and should admit it's quite enjoyable! Nice combo - Jayapradha & Vijayakanth in palacial settings Smile So, was it IR after all who penned the song (or at least pallavi?)

Since mistakes do happen in credits on disk covers, I chose to watch the titles of the movie. Well, that confirmed GA to be the one (IR not listed among the lyricists) Smile So, confidently hosting the song here!

The youtube above was the best I could locate, audio is not good. thiraippAdal one seems to be better(with some jerks) : http://www.thiraipaadal.com/tpplayer.asp?sngs='SNGIRR0894'&lang=en

This song can easily be showcased as a capability - sariththirakkadhaikkAna pAdal ezhudhuvadhilum GA sOdai pOgavillai! (Question - from MGR to Kamal to MR have talked about filming ponniyin selvan...will it ever be made on celluloid? A very worthy candidate IMHO - should be done with Hollywood kind of budget, chick scripting and sharp dialogs!)

பல்லவி

அதோ அந்த நதியோரம் இளம் காதலர் மாடம்
இதோ இந்த வனமெல்லாம் எங்கள் காவியக்கூடம்

அவன் வருகின்ற நேரம் நான் தழுவிட வேண்டும்
இது விரகத்தின் வேகம் விலகிடு என் தோழி

சரணம் 1

தூது செல்லடி தோழி வானதி
மாது நிம்மதி மறைந்தடி குறைந்தடி
சேதி சொல்லடி தேவி நாயகி
தேகம் பாதியாய்க் கரைந்தடி கலங்குதடி
அணை போட்டபோதும் நிலை மாறிடாது
அலை போல மோகம் மனம் தாங்கிடாது
நீயில்லாத போதிலே வாழ்வதேது காதலே
நினைக்காத நேரம் ஏது வாடும் போது கூறு தூது

அவன் வரவேண்டும் நான் தழுவிட வேண்டும்
இது விரகத்தின் வேகம் விலகிடு என் தோழி

சரணம் 2

கூடல் என்பது கூடி வந்தது
தேடி வந்தது திரைமறைவில் தெரிகின்றது
தேகம் என்பது கோவில் போன்றது
யாகம் செய்ய வா பலன் உடனே கிடைக்கின்றது
சுகம் மாலை சூடும் தினம் ராகம் பாடும்
சுவை நாளும் கூடும் துயர் யாவும் ஓடும்
காதல் என்ற தேசமே ஆளுகின்ற யோகமே
தலைக் கோவில் தீபம் ஏற்று பாடிப் போற்று ஆசை ஊற்று

கரம் தொடும்போது சுகம் வரம் தரும்போது
இனி கரம் தொடும்போது சுகம் தரும் பூ மாது

app_engine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Usha on Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:59 pm

app,
Ipodhu dhan GA paatu ellam enna nu theriyaradhu. Thanks for the thread...

adho andha nadhiyoram ilam
kadhalar maadam.....

IR isaiyai purindhu kondu ezhudhina kavidhai........

adhooooooooo

andha nadhiyoram
Ilam

Kadhalar maadam.......... ipadi oru ups and downs. IR style.. adhai disturb pannama fulfill panra madhiri kavidhai. GA really Great............

Usha

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top