Recently Watched

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Recently Watched

Post  V_S on Mon Sep 26, 2016 5:38 pm

உத்தமவில்லன் இரண்டாம் முறை. எவ்வளவு அழகான, ஆழமான, நேர்த்தியான,  நேர்மையான படைப்பு. எவ்வளவு உழைப்பு அதில் அடங்கியிருக்கிறது. என்னென்னவோ படங்கள் ஓடுகின்றது, இந்த படத்தை மக்கள் நிராகரித்ததை ஏனோ ஏற்றுக்கொள்ள மனம் மறுக்கிறது. இன்றைய கால மக்களுடைய ரசனை எவ்வளவு தரம் தாழ்ந்து விட்டது என்று நினைக்கும் பொழுது வருத்தம் அளிக்கின்றது.

V_S

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  app_engine on Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:42 pm

i
insufferable, intolerable, idiotic

Embarassed

app_engine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  V_S on Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:23 pm

Watched few films in last two weeks. zero-to-zero-baked movies like Thodari, Remo, Devi etc, but I found a priceless gem in Joker. What a film! applause Raju Murugan nailed it so boldly and beautifully. The film left me in tears and could not sleep for couple of days, hugely impacted me. It is a slap on the face for every politician for how they are ruining our country in the name of reforms. Everything was right from writing, screenplay, acting, cinematography. Guru Somasundaram as Mannar Mannan deserves a huge applause. A special pat to the director for discovering actress Ramya Pandiyan (Malliga). What a find!! Music was fine only if you know it did not belong to this film. May be the director told him another urban story to Sean Roldan. Too much of (urban) guitar for this rural setting. Despite that, it does not much affect the film's credibility/narration as a film's overall plot and screenplay is so deep that it does not allow us to distract.

One good thing nowadays is we get to watch many/frequent novel films unlike in the past where we have to search or get WOM from those who saw it. Excellent ideas, well executed films with relatively new actors/actresses. Even those days we saw new actors/actress, but we can clearly identify that this is their debut film from their shy/inhibited (or over the top) body language/acting, but this generation of actors/actresses are way beyond all these, thanks to the new-age directors who knew exactly what they wanted and discover their team wisely, just that music becomes irrelevant for many directors.

V_S

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

View previous topic View next topic Back to top