Ilayaraja and Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recently Watched

+25
baroque
fring151
dilbert
Drunkenmunk
balaji.r
Sridhar
mythila
Joe
radiochandra
writeface
HonestRaj
suresh2
Karthikeyan
groucho070
V_S
jaiganesh
Sakalakala Vallavar
app_engine
Bala (Karthik)
Admin
plum
Michael AF
kid_glove
sagi
29 posters

Page 2 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Go down

Recently Watched - Page 2 Empty Re: Recently Watched

Post  plum Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:41 pm

SKV - neRaiya reorganise paNNa vENdi irukku. We'll do it soon. ippO dhAn vaLarchchi konjam soodu pidikkudhu so hopefully, we can keep pace Smile

plum

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael AF Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:52 am

Annan acting with Sridevi in E&V!!! Smile
Michael AF
Michael AF

Back to top Go down

Post  kid_glove Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:12 am

HawkeyeView compares Vijay to Rajinikanth, oh dear..

Whoever put this guy as an A-list blogger.

kid_glove

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:19 am

Over the Deepavali break:

Naan: Thrilling
Mirattal: Fun. Prabhu well-used.
Mugamoodi: Liked it.

Admin
Admin

https://ilayaraja.forumms.net

Back to top Go down

Post  app_engine Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:24 am

Watched the starting of mAtRAn...not that interesting Embarassed

I'll have to slot it for the daily 10 min "elliptical routine" I think...but, there barfi is already pending Laughing

All these silly, uninteresting movies are hyped as biggies nowadays. quo vadis IF / TF dhAn...vERa enna solla!

app_engine

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:24 pm

Michael AF wrote:Annan acting with Sridevi in E&V!!! Smile
Stan, sumall confusion. You don't refer to him as Thala like others? aNNan is reserved for, well, you know who! Duh! You have been warned again mwahahahahaha!!!! Twisted Evil

Anyway, nice little guest appearance there. They showed it on our TV here, but didn't have time to catch the flick. Had time to watch Billa 2 again, absolutely had fun.

Admin
Admin

https://ilayaraja.forumms.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Bala (Karthik) Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:52 pm

Nerd wrote:
PS: He said Kamal has quoted an exorbitant amount for Viswaroopam and he aint (may not) buying it.
:shaking:
It's extremely frustrating to see this guy doing all this facebook shit at snail's pace. "Teaser to the preview to the foreplay of the audio release announcement to come soon via Sony" - idhe message-a naalu mozhila podraaru :banghead:
He seems to be living in his own parallel world. Like everybody is dying to receive updates from his facebook. The pace, frequency and content of his updates are just boring, rambling inanities, unbecoming of the man's pedigree. Nobody gives a fuck.
Like a friend said, trailer vandhappo avar ponnukku nadakka kooda varadhaam. Ippo marathone odum pola irukku aana pada release-kaana ariguri therila.
I'm sure it's not like "vaanga aal illa". It definitely looks like he is quoting too high a price but net result = "rendum onnu dhaane da".
பெரிய படம், பெரிய வசூல், எக்கச்சக்க பிரிண்ட்- இதெல்லாம் வேணும்னா வியாபாரத்துக்கு ஆட்கள சேர்க்கணும். Apart from himself, how the fuck does he hope to sell the film? Dialogue ellaam pesalaam(pesuven) he is the selling point- nu, aana ippo enna aachu? ஒண்ணு சின்னதா படம் எடு, compromise pannaama. இல்ல படத்த விக்கோணும்னா அதுக்கேத்த மாதிரி எதையாவது/யாரையாவது வெய்யி! இல்ல ஏதோ எழவ செஞ்சி டீல்-அ பேசி முடி! Mad

Bala (Karthik)

Back to top Go down

Post  sagi Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:07 pm

And rumor has it, the film may even be banned in America Laughing . adhu veRum rumor dhaannu solraanga. But yes, marketing dhaan mukkiya vishayam. padam ingallaam hit aayidum for sure, but risk edukka thayanguRaanga.

Also seems like gun has done really well in the weekend. Highest US grosser for 2012. It did not release here and I did not want to watch it too. pakkaalaam DVD-la..

My brother also has NEPV rights in the USA afro Dec 14, camaan.

sagi

Back to top Go down

Post  app_engine Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:13 pm

Nerd wrote:My brother also has NEPV rights in the USA

Is metro Detroit area in the game? Or only Telugu here (because of greater population of them)?

app_engine

Back to top Go down

Post  sagi Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:44 pm

It will release I guess. Thuppakki is still running successfully there. Anywa dates nerungumpOthu kEttu solREn. Smile With Gautham nothing is confirmed, thideernnu pongal release-nnu solluvaar Laughing

sagi

Back to top Go down

Post  Bala (Karthik) Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:13 am

Nerd wrote:And rumor has it, the film may even be banned in America Laughing
What a Face VAM: கிழிஞ்சுது, இதுல தெலுங்கு வேறையா!

Nerd wrote:
My brother also has NEPV rights in the USA afro Dec 14, camaan.
thumbsup திருளா வேலைகள் முழூ மூச்சுல ஓடிட்டிருக்கும் னு நம்பறேன். I wish NEPV assuages the hurt that Viswaroopam has caused and will cause

Bala (Karthik)

Back to top Go down

Post  Bala (Karthik) Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:02 am

Was watching some scenes from Pithamagan last night.

1. Arguably (one of) the finest action/combat sequences in Tamil. Brilliant (poratta fight and jail fights)
2. One BGM bit is reminiscent of Vaanam Mella theme

Bala (Karthik)

Back to top Go down

Post  jaiganesh Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:11 pm

yayyy. mask is now on netflix instant watch.
kandippa indha weekendukullaara paathuduven.

jaiganesh

Back to top Go down

Post  sagi Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:18 pm

^Danks. Naan download panni pala vaaram aachchu. But netflix makes it much simpler. Paathurlaam.

sagi

Back to top Go down

Post  V_S Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:42 pm

Suvar Illaatha ChittirangaL. Bhagyaraj's debut as a director. Music by GA. Good movie and watchable even now, except for that depressing climax. Worth watching for Annan, KBR, Gallapatti, Gaandhimathi, 'Gaaja' sheriff. Annan as a tailor 'aalinganam' rocks.
There are many priceless moments from Annan, especially when gallappatti narrates about women, when his wife (gaandhimathi) was silently listening, Annan's expression there is priceless. Especially I love that setting of tailor shop, remembering my kid days.
KBR singing that thenna marathula thendral adikkuthu nandhavanakuyilE after Sumathi waves her hands to him (KBR assumes she is waving to her, but really she was waving to Sudhakar).
Gaaja sheriff 'dhum' adikkara scene and his sarcastic dialogue to Annan and Annan chasing him.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmBojQ5T7jQ
V_S
V_S

Back to top Go down

Post  sagi Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:46 pm

Sri thollai has started promoting Kumki (Dec 14). No news on the NEP side. But Sam did tweet a couple of days ago saying the film is all set to be released on the 14th.

Hit aayE theeranum, for even a slightest chance of this combo to repeat. But no signs of that so far pale

sagi

Back to top Go down

Post  sagi Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:57 pm

Tweet from a north indies gal, talking about one ponvasanthan lol!

Shreya@doshi_shreya

Gautham menon is the imtiaz ali of the south cant wait for #neethaane En Ponvasanthan

sagi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakalakala Vallavar Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:01 am

Great work!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GR1q7HhlQXE
Sakalakala Vallavar
Sakalakala Vallavar

Back to top Go down

Post  jaiganesh Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:06 am

finished mugamoodi on netflix.
film of the year for me. it is like
batman in a shaolin temple.
sattisfied.....

jaiganesh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakalakala Vallavar Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:00 pm

Nerd wrote:And rumor has it, the film may even be banned in America Laughing . adhu veRum rumor dhaannu solraanga. But yes, marketing dhaan mukkiya vishayam. padam ingallaam hit aayidum for sure, but risk edukka thayanguRaanga

Seems like you or your circle has got to know something abt the movie! Share panna veNaam aanaa Yes/No nnu sollidunga! Smile
Sakalakala Vallavar
Sakalakala Vallavar

Back to top Go down

Post  sagi Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:56 pm

Sakal, adhellaam onnum illeeng. My brother is in film distribution business here, so he hears a few things. But they are rumors for sure. But he said he is not going to buy roopam since he does not want to take risk (price quoted was too high, iRangi varuvaar konjam, but irunthaalum konjam risk-nnu feel pannraanga eventhough content will ensure a *hit*)

Btw, expert opinion plis - https://ilayaraja.forumms.net/t25p15-general-gyan-on-products-services-etc#1270

sagi

Back to top Go down

Post  sagi Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:12 pm

NEP Movie@nep_movie
Hey Folks! As we near our release...we have lots of updates coming your way !! Stay Tuned to us Smile

I think we may need to spin off a new exclusive thread for this movie. Guess this is the most expected film for almost everybody here..

sagi

Back to top Go down

Post  app_engine Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:53 pm

life'la evvaLavO pAththAchchu, idhellAm onnum perusilla :

http://tamil.oneindia.in/movies/heroes/2012/11/mohan-lal-join-with-vijay-164958.html

விஜய், மோகன்லால் இணைந்து நடிப்பதற்கான கதை தயாராகியுள்ளதாகக் கூறப்படுகிறது. இருவரும் கதையை கேட்டு சம்மதம் தெரிவித்துவிட்டார்களாம்

app_engine

Back to top Go down

Post  plum Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:05 pm

Just saw the Thupparku THuppaya THuppaakki thread there. ore the LOL

adhAvadhu their celebrations go along the lines of "nalla director nalla script vechu nalla padathula nadichu tamizhnAttu makkaLai EmAthikittirundha Suryavai thaLabadhu indha thodar veRRigaLin moolam veezhthi vittAr".

And pray how did he achieve that? By acting with the same big directors that Surya took on the way to his success. So, how does this prove Vijay's mass-AmAm? lol!

Logical faculties avLO kEvalamAvA irukkum?

Anyway, as I mentioned it is a law of physics that there cannot be a good movie ever with Vijay in the lead.
There seems to be a concerted effort to project him as a mass hero par excellence - and image building - I suspect it is the film world trying to react to the failure of mass hero movies this year by closing ranks on this feller.

It is all in stark contrast to Rajini/Kamal, whose crappy movies (I mean THuppakki is supposed to be a good movie for Vijay, what I mean is Rajini/Kamal's Suraas and Villus) not only ran to stupendous success but they all had moments where they showed why they were revered for their sarakku.

For example, take Raanuva Veeran, my generation's "Military Officer comes on holiday to hometown, fights "terrorists aka naxalites" and wipes them off the map" movie.
Poor movie, not much to take home and yet, see the warmth Rajini exudes with Chiranjeevi and makes thosee scenes come alive. ANd you guys will probably lose respect for me forever for saying this - that is one helluva romance he does with Sridevi in this particular movie. :ashamed:
Oh yeah, there is something attractively masculine about his wooing of Sri in this movie, and something fundamentally charming and rebelliously real about that relationship. And Rajini oozes that Military masculinity despite not doing anything to beef himself up for the role.

Just look at what air Vijay exudes in THuppakki promos, trailers and scenes - absoluetly no charisma, no presence, no acting skills, nothing.
These guys make terrible movies - and even their best supposedly cannot hold a candle to R/K's worst
The only reason they are being built up is acolytes in the industry and press want to build a new mass heor whom they can live off for the next few decades

I dread the day when Vijay TV will be doing Vijay-25 programmes with Vijay and Ajith planting kisses on each other's cheeks. Trust me, you'll live to see that day :banghead:

plum

Back to top Go down

Post  app_engine Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:12 pm

Nerd wrote:
I think we may need to spin off a new exclusive thread for this movie.

neengaLE adhai seyyum perumaikku uriyavar sArE Smile

(Alternatively SKV - a big Samantha fan, going by posts there - can do the honors)

app_engine

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next