Ilayaraja and Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

தாள லய ராசா - ஏழடி சுழற்சியில் அமைந்த பாடல்கள் (misra chApu rAjA) - 64 (muthu thErE thErE) posted & waiting for more

+3
Drunkenmunk
Usha
ravinat
7 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

தாள லய ராசா - ஏழடி சுழற்சியில் அமைந்த பாடல்கள் (misra chApu rAjA) - 64 (muthu thErE thErE) posted & waiting for more - Page 3 Empty Re: தாள லய ராசா - ஏழடி சுழற்சியில் அமைந்த பாடல்கள் (misra chApu rAjA) - 64 (muthu thErE thErE) posted & waiting for more

Post  app_engine Mon Jun 06, 2016 5:50 pm

#40 OranjAram ushArayyA ushAru
(kAkkai chiRaginilE, 1999, SPB)

This song was much slAgichchified in the tfmpage discussions when the album arrived - for a number of reasons those days.

1. SPB (probably singing in IR's music after some gap at that point of time)

2. rAgam "dEsh" (which even gets included in the pAdal varigaL / dialog inside the song), there used to be a lot of rAgA-related discussions those days in tfmpage.

3. misra chApu, as one can see from the thread below, started by London Geetha who used to claim like VJ that she could identify rAgams as a child (HCARRF, sometimes praised IR but other times insulted him and thus got into some "fights" with HCIRFs):

http://tfmpage.com/forum/17052.06.18.30.html

I cannot find the video of the song on youtube (Parthiban film, obscure is an understatement for this movie / album, despite some beautiful songs). 

Actually, getting even the audio link is somewhat difficult (I had to search as 'OranchAram', even though SPB sings as 'OranjAram' Laughing )

So, here we go:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2iWVfiVaRA

app_engine

Back to top Go down

தாள லய ராசா - ஏழடி சுழற்சியில் அமைந்த பாடல்கள் (misra chApu rAjA) - 64 (muthu thErE thErE) posted & waiting for more - Page 3 Empty Re: தாள லய ராசா - ஏழடி சுழற்சியில் அமைந்த பாடல்கள் (misra chApu rAjA) - 64 (muthu thErE thErE) posted & waiting for more

Post  app_engine Mon Jun 06, 2016 6:09 pm

This weekend, Vicky had superbly played 'pon vAnam panneer thoovudhu' song and hosted on youtube with a title "Pon Vaanam - The greatest 7/8 of 'em all" Smile

Enjoy :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4f8_tbICuK0

app_engine

Back to top Go down

Post  app_engine Mon Jun 06, 2016 7:27 pm

Another google search on "IR + misra" brought an interesting blog post Smile

The link below has a nice list which gives some more numbers that I have not captured before - and my record count is more than 50 now Smile

http://narayananswaminathan.blogspot.com/search/label/misra%20chapu

I'm not sure if this is the same naarayanan whom Usha akkA referred to in an earlier post Smile 

Also, it could be the same Swaminathan who hosted 'nAL thORum endhan kaNNil' on soundcloud Smile

எப்படி இருந்தாலும், யாராக இருந்தாலும், நீர் வாழ்க!

app_engine

Back to top Go down

Post  app_engine Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:31 pm

Got "introduced" to a song in the famous album avathAram (1995) this morning by an erroneous post somewhere on the web, stating that it is a misra chApu song Embarassed

அடிக்க வராதீங்க - அந்த ஆல்பத்தில் இருக்கும் மற்ற பாட்டெல்லாம் நிறைய முறை கேட்டிருக்கிறேன். (தென்றல் வந்து தீண்டும் போது குறித்துச் சொல்ல வேண்டிய அவசியம் இல்லையே)

This is a short song (2.52) and is sung by chorus singers. (Actually this had been hosted in the 365RajaQuiz2 and I missed it then Embarassed Embarassed )

kaNNireNdil EtRi vaiththa ney viLakkE !

Could not find any youtube - you can listen to this in decent quality in the following page:

http://mio.to/album/Avatharam+(1995)

What a lovely song! At first listen, since I was pushed in the wrong direction by that internet post, I was trying to count thakita-thakadhimi and was NOT getting it. So, posted on twitter to knowledgeable folks to identify the thALam.

Well, they did and I listened to it again, now with a "kanda chApu" mindset, and counting as such (thaka-thakita) and it did fit Smile

So, another interesting thing in that phenomenal album to Nassar! IR must have been mighty pleased with that movie and வாரி வழங்கித் தள்ளி விட்டார் - தென்றல் வந்து, சந்திரரும் சூரியரும், அரிதாரத்தப் பூசிக்கொள்ள, ஒரு குண்டுமல்லி - இவையெல்லாம் போதாதென்று இப்படி ஒரு (எளிதில் கண்டுபிடிக்க முடியாத, பரிசோதனை வடிவிலான) "கண்டசாப்பு" அற்புதம்!

app_engine

Back to top Go down

Post  app_engine Tue Jun 07, 2016 5:28 pm

#41 inRu kAdhal meeRudhu kaNNeer mARudhu
(malargaL nanaiginRana, 1983)

Got pointer to this song from Naarayanan's blog post. Though Anbu sir's spreadsheet says the movie is "unreleased", the songs are very familiar to me.

What's more, there's even the youtube of another song : kaNNA vA vA, superb SJ/PJ song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jkjUWP55jo
(The youtube says the movie got released in 1985, may be...but it wrongly credits the song to GA - never, we have the vinyl cover pic that clearly says IR - i.e.besides the sweetness and mastery of orch evident from the song itself).

Coming back to the misra chApu song, it is possible it was IOKS that played this song to me - but can't be sure as the Eezham conflict was big at that time and that radio service was in its last days IIRC. Alternatively, the source could be my Thanjavur hostel mate - who regularly recorded any new IR album that came out (in TDK cassettes) and we could have played it from that source.

Regardless, the song is strongly etched in memory and of course, with unquestionable sweetness! (MV-SPS voices some funny Vairamuthu varigaL "மீறுது" is typical stuff from him)

sumAr quality audio - please enjoy :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2sI_7CUCVU

BTW, the song's prelude instantly reminds one of 'magizham poovE' of pudhiya adimagaL (another misra chApu song from an unreleased movie, we've hosted it before)...

app_engine

Back to top Go down

Post  Usha Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:23 pm

app_engine wrote:Another google search on "IR + misra" brought an interesting blog post Smile

The link below has a nice list which gives some more numbers that I have not captured before - and my record count is more than 50 now Smile

http://narayananswaminathan.blogspot.com/search/label/misra%20chapu

I'm not sure if this is the same naarayanan whom Usha akkA referred to in an earlier post Smile 

Also, it could be the same Swaminathan who hosted 'nAL thORum endhan kaNNil' on soundcloud Smile

எப்படி இருந்தாலும், யாராக இருந்தாலும், நீர் வாழ்க!

app...... naan sonna list.. neenga sonna BLOG.. rendum orae Narayanan..
indha group il.. IR Quiz ku solli irupen.. adhu avarodadhudhan.

Souldcloud.. SWaminathan.. ivar vera.......

Usha

Back to top Go down

Post  Usha Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:24 pm

kannirendil yetri vaitha.. indha paatai..Ravinat.. avaroda blog il.. oru topicil.. indha paatai solli irupar.. apodhu dhan first time kaeten.......

Misra chapu ku vandhadha indha paatu... Really Rare Gem............ Thanks app.........

Usha

Back to top Go down

Post  app_engine Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:04 pm

#42 yAraikkEttu neer dhAn
(en uyir kaNNammA, 1988)

I don't remember listening to this song at the time of arrival. Not sure whether this was popular in TN or not.

One would get amused if they watch the video of both 'pon vAnam panneer thoovudhu' and this song back to back Laughing 
(Both misra chApu IR songs, both having mazhai + Lakshmi in compromising situation with someone who does not belong to her)

Well, there are differences - there's no SJ but KSC in this song and also there's some pathos feel with less kAmam here (unlike pon vAnam which is complete ecstasy despite the thiruttu fun Laughing )

Anyways, nice song as a standalone #IR_misrA :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LsecXFSKm8

app_engine

Back to top Go down

Post  app_engine Thu Jun 09, 2016 5:52 pm

#43 muthammA muthu muthu muthAlammA
(thandhu vittEn ennai, audio 1990 / movie 1991)

Vikram, who had been doing a variety of things in the film industry right from 1982 (according to his wiki filmography page he dubbed for Ben Kingsley in Gandhi's Thamizh version in that year), finally acted as hero in this movie by director Sridhar. (Reportedly his 2nd film). 

IR gave a couple of terrific songs to this Sridhar movie, as usual ! (Of course not extra special IMHO - as in the case of IO / AUA / NN / TET) 

I've heard this song a few times before - even though not associating with this movie or Vikram. 

Anyways, this misra nadai izhai brings a number of such details to light Smile

Here is the sweet song (in the voices of Uma Ramanan & Arun Mozhi)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iF3h13NWYU

app_engine

Back to top Go down

Post  app_engine Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:10 pm

#44 poovenRum ponnE enRum
(dhuruva natchaththiram)

Though this song is a recent find (thanks to raajafm.com), it has become close to me Smile  

Often this plays non-stop in mind - the melody is very sweet, SPB / KSC give a flawless finish and the misra nadai adds to the charm! 

I'm sure we'll be having a lot of "new finds" all the time - among the countless IR-numbers that have been hitherto unexplored.

From Anbu sir's spreadsheet, there is something unusual about this album - it got released in 1990 but the movie didn't release until 1993 fall Embarassed ("Raja" is the director, don't know who)

Also, if one searches with the movie title on google, we are fed with a ton on nonsense about a "Gautam-Surya" project that never materialized but nothing about the Arjun movie that actually got released (even dubbed into Telugu as Bharathamatha, means it could have earned some money).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p88BXdWl6Yg

app_engine

Back to top Go down

Post  app_engine Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:45 am

#45 en rAsA yArO eppO varuvArO
(pArthAl pasu)

Another song introduced to me by raajafm.com Smile

Very sweet KSC solo from the 1988 movie by the veteran director KSG. Interesting to see that the actor on screen is our 'madai thiRandhu' fellow Laughing

Both the melody and the misra nadai are enjoyable (while the on-screen stuff is obviously laughable).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kAKycZe4DM

app_engine

Back to top Go down

Post  app_engine Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:44 pm

#46 vAnam vAzhththida 
(chinna mAppiLLai as per censor certificate on youtube but சின்ன மாப்ளே as per posters, 1992 album / 1993 movie)

The song was not in the movie it seems (that way, the "1993 movie" thingy above is meaningless Smile )

There must be something that IR connects to misra chApu with kalavi (as a good % of #IR_misrA numbers are in that sector Laughing ). 

This song is definitely one such (the theme is mudhal iravu). In any case, there is no picturization that one should be afraid of!

This must have been a super hit album as I've heard the songs in buses / radio very frequently those days, even though personally didn't have the cassette. ('kAdhOram lOlAkku' must have been the most popular one, obviously).

This is a soft & sweet SJ-SPB duet, though there are no extraordinary elements that hit me. Probably meant to keep mild, for a typical "arranged-marriage-ordinary-people-first-night" situation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePj25hgwOew

kosuRu thagaval : 
The director of chinna mApLE is the same person who "directed" a couple of iconic KH movies, namely mahA nadhi & guNA Wink 
Sandhana Bharathi.

app_engine

Back to top Go down

Post  app_engine Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:22 pm

#47 thai mAdham kalyANam
(thambikku oru pAttu, 1991)

I don't think I've heard this JC-SL song prior to this #IR_misrA exercise Embarassed

Sweet song and I love the ending of the pallavi / saraNam with the "stretching of last syllable" and connecting to the beginning of pallavi.

Unknown faces on the video :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9QD8u3scVQ

app_engine

Back to top Go down

Post  app_engine Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:49 pm

#48 vAdA malliyE
(kaNNukku mai ezhudhu)

I remember reading the news those days about K Kalimuthu writing lyrics for this movie. (He was minister in MGR's cabinet and a fire-brand orator, I happened to be there in a function during school days where he was the chief guest and gave a speech). However, when the album eventually came out, I don't remember paying attention to the songs or them being popular - despite the fact that this movie could boast of the famous "uthirippookkaL Mahendran" as director Embarassed

This is a nice melody with the smooth misra nadai; but Bhanumathi is a big turn-off Sad She murders it single-handed Embarassed (I don't know why raajafm.com plays this song often)

What's more, she is also on-screen, thus punishing any who had some nice memories of her classics (some of them were real biggies - MGR / NT et al). 

Well, have fun watching the youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhsheeHkdAk

Last edited by app_engine on Tue Aug 18, 2020 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

app_engine

Back to top Go down

Post  app_engine Wed Jun 15, 2016 6:46 pm

Since we are nearing the landmark of 50 of this special series, as always, I wanted to pick a special song for that position.

counterpoint's suggestion sometime back made sure that it has to be THAT song Smile (That song from IR-Sathyan Anthikkad combo's first movie in Y2K)

Now, there's still a #49 that has to be picked Wink

Since I see Bhanupriya in quite a few misra chApu songs, decided to pick #49 also a number featuring her Smile

So, we'll have songs that have Bhanupriya on video for both #49 & #50 for the next two days!

app_engine

Back to top Go down

Post  app_engine Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:37 pm

#49 chinnakkaNNA punnagai mannA
(magudam, 1992)

Like I said yesterday, a Banupriya number where her co-star is Sathyaraj.  

Though I have watched her in only very few films (thaLabathy quickly comes to mind but I cannot recall anything else that easily Embarassed ), thanks to her getting featured in a number of IR hit songs, I had watched her in a number of youtube song videos Smile (That way, discussing her in relation to IR songs, IMO, is in line with our primary purpose of discussions in this forum Smile )

Well, she had two major +ves that possibly helped her in her acting career as per my observation in these many song videos...

a) Very attractive eyes (This may sound like a basic requirement for ANY successful actress but even among them some had remarkable ones)
b) Terrific dancing skills (Of those who came into acting in 80's, she could easily be counted among the top few - Shobana is another & she too had expressive eyes)

Well, this song does not give her opportunity to showcase (b), which will be her USP of our #50 in this thread tomorrow ; but one can appreciate (a) in this #49 Smile

This song is another "#IR_misrA related discovery" as I have never heard it (or paid attention) before.  

The other surprise about this album to me is that the director is Pratap Pothen and I'm surprised how I missed an album in his combo with IR Embarassed

Well, enjoy the misra nadai sweetie in the voices of SJ-SPB

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WA6uf9oJUzo

app_engine

Back to top Go down

Post  app_engine Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:03 pm

#50 ghanashyAma vrindhAraNyam
(kochu kochu santhOshangaL, 2000 - Kaithapram lyrics / Gayathri Ashokan singer)

What a song! 

And it is so appropriate to pick this as #50 because it is "percussion-thookkal-special" song where IR's rhythm dept. went crazy Smile

Perhaps I mentioned this personal thingy about KKS album before in tfmpage or mayyam but it doesn't hurt repeating Wink

From the time I got hooked to tfmpage.com/forum in late 90's i.e. while living in Palakkad Kerala, I had (still have?) this OCD of visiting daily / posting something regularly etc.

However, it was / is unusual to get connected to the forumers otherwise. (Means, voice call or personal meeting).

One of the exceptions was Murali Shankar of Nellai who was studying abroad at that time (known popularly in both tfmpage and dhool as MS, also used "velaiyathavan" as a handle to post funny one-liners in tfmpage for sometime - until the identity got revealed). 

He had e-mail / voice call once from U.S. and explained about tfmpage's plan to have some novel initiative and may be I could help with some Malayalam original CDs for the project. Though nothing happened on that front, we did exchange some e-mails and it was a happy association, though brief. Those days, getting IFM on web was rare and those abroad had to physically get media from India. That way, when KKS album came out, I had the privilege of shipping the cassette to him. (BTW, vijayr of hub / BRangan blog was roomie of MS and a HCIRF at that time, defending IR on tfmpage forum Laughing )

The funny part is, despite sending that cassette abroad, I myself didn't listen to the songs even once at that time Embarassed And, haven't heard them for another few years at least Laughing  

That is my personal "connection" to this first album of Sathyan Anthikkad / IR combo (even though I had collections of non-IR songs of this director's movies and more than once I've posted about my all-time-MFM favorite of Shyam MD-ed 'vaishAka sandhyE' from 'nAdOdikkAtRu').

BTW, though I listened to the song a number of times prior - never focused on the "nadai" until counterpoint suggested the song for this thread (though I knew it had complex rhythm arrangements - traditional Keralite / Hindustani / synth drum and also mridhangam in the end in a dramatic way). 

Ever since its arrival, this song has apparently become a household dance number in world Malayali community - if one goes by the enthusiasm with which people had posted their own vidoes of local events / family events etc featuring this song - from Kerala to AIIMS Delhi!

The song has a couple of youtubes with > 100K hits but both having poor quality video only (even another one with half a million hits too has poor video), and I'm posting here the one with better audio (BTW, the youtube comments section has the lyrics for any who needs, in Malayalam font Wink ):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdDbMqtwDgU

For the sake of showcasing its popularity in these two decades, there are a ton of links one can check, such as these:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWX9zdfIzQA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkU0QITCZUE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dVDFgZ2gnk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VntNA3SmNzk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33yfN3q6JVU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWzukgcWGFU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMnlMhTA9VA

I'm posting one of them which is quite lovable, for viewing pleasure:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4vR32Xtvr4

Well, I have not talked about Banupriya in this post - which I need not - as anyone who watched the video can happily testify Smile

app_engine

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunkenmunk Sat Jun 18, 2016 9:29 pm

What a coincidence https://www.facebook.com/napoleon.selvaraj/posts/10205430817843613  Smile Very Happy
Drunkenmunk
Drunkenmunk

http://raajasongadaykeepsboredomaway.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  app_engine Sun Jun 19, 2016 4:51 am

Drunkenmunk wrote:What a coincidence https://www.facebook.com/napoleon.selvaraj/posts/10205430817843613  Smile Very Happy

nanRi for the share & also the good quality audio upload!

https://youtu.be/C6BQna2DvmE

BTW, small doubt : நம்ம பதிப்புக்கு சில மணிநேரம் கழித்தே அருண்மொழி பதிப்பு, இழையைப்படிக்கிறாரோ? Wink

I've been listening to this song for a few days often too Smile

app_engine

Back to top Go down

Post  app_engine Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:32 pm

#51 oomai mEgamE
(kairAsikkAran)

Never heard this song before - even though this album contains that super hit song 'nilavonRu kaNdEn en jannalil' Embarassed The other hit song of that album that I love / enjoy is 'kai veesum thAmarai' (both SPB-SJ duets).

This is an IR solo with a slight tinge of melancholy. 

Well, our Rajsmed has hosted the video on youtube, even for this very-less-known song Smile 

Of course, misra nadai - with mridhangam to spice up! Enjoy Smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WzlacF05cs

app_engine

Back to top Go down

Post  app_engine Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:43 pm

#52 vAnam bhoomi deivam sAtchi
(nALai enga kalyANam, unreleased movie)

If not for this #IR_misrA exercise, I would have possibly never heard this song Embarassed  Yes, quite a sweet and melodious number but both the voices are kind of trouble makers Embarassed
(M G Sreekumar & Minmini - must be a rare combo ; I'm not sure if this was MGS's first ever TFM song).

Well, the director is VMC Hanifa and that possibly explains the choice of these two singers Wink (That talented actor "Kochi Hanifa" who is no more- he also directed a few movies and had IR as MD ; the famous 'then pANdiththamizhE en singArakkuyilE' of pAsappaRavaigaL is IR's treat to this director).

The film didn't get released, as per Anbu sir's spreadsheet (album of 1993) and no youtube could be found.

Audio can be enjoyed at the music india website :

http://mio.to/album/Naalai+Engal+Kalyanam+(1993)

app_engine

Back to top Go down

Post  app_engine Wed Jun 22, 2016 6:27 pm

#53 senthAzham poovin poovE
(athiradippadai, 1994)

This is a short and sweet song with very limited accompaniment. In misra nadai.
(Possibly sOgamAna thAlAttu).

KSC has rendered it with the needed "melidhAna sOgam".

Another "if not for #IR_misrA, would have never noticed" song Embarassed

There is no video of the song that could be found on youtube. #IR_Official_YT has hosted all songs of this album, however :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zw9hGIQ9WSI

app_engine

Back to top Go down

Post  app_engine Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:56 pm

#54 chorus prelude to lAlAnamaNi lAlAnamaNi 
(prEma rAga hAdu gelathi, Kannadam)

The main song is not misra chApu but this short / sweet prelude chorus song follows the thakita-thakadhimi signature.

This got posted by Vicky on youtube and that's how we got it Smile (The actual song is not on youtube - even the audio link is not as commonplace as TFM songs of IR Embarassed )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsZXAEvxy2I

You can listen to the original here:
http://www.hungama.com/music/album-prema-raaga-haadu-gelathi-songs/399123

Since this is a very short piece - that too with the main song in another thALam, let us have one more in this post, which is the at present the last one in my spreadsheet Smile 

#55 ArAvamudhE
(Ramana mAlai)

6th song in this IR RamanamAlai, sung by Bhavatharini is misra nadai. (I don't think there's any film song in this tune. Most of us are aware that 'pichchaippAththiram' of nAn kadavuL had been borrowed from this collection) :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7fGXImBEn8

As and when we come across any more #IR_misrA, we'll continue to host them in this thread. 

BTW, there are multiple ways by which I could get more Wink

a) IR will have some in his forthcoming albums (I expect one in sabAsh nAidu Wink )
b) raajafm.com could throw more at me
c) Buddies like @rmbmkyam / Naarayanan / Swaminathan / Venkkiram could throw more
d) Folks familiar with IR's TeFM / KaFM finding more misra chApu numbers (that didn't get dubbed into Thamizh ever and thus won't be played on raajafm)

Until then, let me take time-off from this thread Smile

Last edited by app_engine on Fri Jul 24, 2020 3:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

app_engine

Back to top Go down

Post  app_engine Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:19 pm

#56 swalpa soundu jAsthi mAdu
(suryakAnthi, Kannada)

S K Rajiv tweeted this song today, that has not been included in the list so far Smile And, it is from a relatively recent album (2010 that is, for the follow-up movie after the hugely successful A dinagaLu by this director Chaithanya).

More than thakita-thakadhimi, the significant aspect of this song is IR's singing Laughing

The female singers are listed as Neha & Roshni (possibly Anitha's sister).

I cannot get the "video" on youtube. Audio upload of the song as well album's juke box are on youtube, however :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HN2qDcVkYdo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37zjMaQZ4IM

('edeya bAgilu' is a terrific sweet song in SG's voice! Also, there's a delicious #IR_Waltz, "mauni nAnu")

app_engine

Back to top Go down

Post  app_engine Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:26 pm

Let me post the whole list here for quick reference and identifying anything that has not been included so far :

1       kALidAsan kaNNadAsan                                                    soorakkOttai singakkutty                              
2       isaiyil thodangudhammA                                                  hEy rAm                                               
3       ponvAnam panneer                                                        indRu nee nALai nAn                                   
4       Om namahA                                                               geethAnjali (Telugu)                                  
5       manasu mayangum                                                         sippikkuL muthu                                       
6       pottu vaiththa oru vatta nilA                                           idhayam                                               
7       kai veeNaiyai                                                           vietnAm colony                                        
8       pratheeptha rathnojwala                                                 swappnam                                              
9       meeNdum meeNdum vA                                                      vikram                                                
10      kAthirundhEn thaniyE                                                    rAsA magan                                            
11      Ayiram malargaLE                                                        niRam mARAdha pookkaL                                 
12      en kalyANa vaibOgam                                                     azhagE unnai ArAdhikkiREn                             
13      en jeevan pAdudhu                                                       nee dhAnA andhakkuyil                                 
14      aruNa kiraNa                                                            guru (Malayalam)                                      
15      kAtRaikkonjam                                                           nee thAnE en ponvasantham                             
16      hichki hichki                                                           pA (Hindi)                                            
17      nadhiyil Adum poovanam                                                  kAdhal Oviyam                                         
18      chenkathir kayyum veeshi                                                snEha veedu (Malayalam)                               
19      pOttEnE poo vilangu                                                     poovilangu                                            
20      veeNaikku veeNaikkunju                                                  ellAmE en rAsA dhAn                                   
21      magizhampoovE                                                           pudhiya adimaigaL                                     
22      ninaiththAl inikkum                                                     kalyANa rAman                                         
23      kaNgaL reNdum sandham solla                                             unakkAgavE vAzhgiREn                                  
24      chellappiLLai saravaNan                                                 pen jenmam                                            
25      pAttAlE budhdhi sonnAr                                                  karagAttakkAran                                       
26      ArArO pAttuppAda                                                        poNdAtti thEvai                                       
27      gangaikkarai mannanadi                                                  varusham 16                                           
28      veNmEgam viNNil ninRu                                                   nAn sigappu manidhan                                  
29      kaNNAlE kAdhal kavidhai                                                 AtmA                                                  
30      iLa nenjE vA                                                            vaNNa vaNNappookkaL                                   
31      thenRal kAtRE thendRal kAtRE sEthi onnu                                 kumbakkarai thangaiyA                                 
32      manjaL poosum manjaL poosum                                             chakkarai thEvan                                      
33      vayyAri gOdhArammaA                                                     prEminchu pellAdu (Telugu)                            
34      ee janumavE / indha pozhappuththaan / ee janmamE                        oggarAnE / un samaiyal aRaiyil / ulavachchARu biriyAni
35      EdhO pattu EdhO ragam                                                   kizhakkE pOgum rayil                                  
36      kAnakkarunguyilE kachchErikku vA vA                                     pANdiththurai                                         
37      anbE vA arugilE                                                         kiLippEchchu kEtka vA                                 
38      nAL thOrum endhan kaNNil nee pourNami                                   dEvadhai                                              
39      thAzhvAram maNpoovE                                                     jackpot (Malayalam)                                   
40      Orancharam                                                              kAkkai siRaginilE                                     
41      inRu kAdhal meeRudhu kaNNeer mARudhu                                    malargaL nanaiginRana                                 
42      yAraikkEttu neer dhAN                                                   en uyir kaNNammA                                      
43      muthamma muthu muthu                                                    thandhu vittEn ennai                                  
44      poovenRum ponnE enRum                                                   dhuruva natchaththiram                                
45      en rAsA yArO eppO varuvArO                                              pArththAl pasu                                        
46      vAnam vAzhththida                                                       chinna mAppiLLai                                      
47      thai mAdham kalyANam                                                    thambikku oru pAttu                                   
48      vAdA malliyE naan soodA mullaiyE                                        kaNNukku mai ezhudhu                                  
49      chinna kaNNA punnagai mannA                                             magudam                                               
50      ghanashyama                                                             kochu kochu santhOshangaL                             
51      oomai mEgamE                                                            kairAsikkAran                                         
52      vAnam bhoomi                                                            nALai engaL kalyANam                                  
53      senthAzham poovin poovE                                                 adhiradippadai                                        
54      lalanamani lalanamani (prelude short song)                              prema rAga hAdu gelathi (kannada)                     
55      ArAvamudhE endhan anbe                                                  ramaNa mAlai                                          
56      swalpa soundu jAsthi mAdu                                               suryakAnthi (Kannada)

app_engine

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next