Ilayaraja and Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sabAsh nAidu - Trilingual Kamal Project

+4
Wizzy
irfan123
panniapurathar
app_engine
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

sabAsh nAidu - Trilingual Kamal Project - Page 2 Empty Re: sabAsh nAidu - Trilingual Kamal Project

Post  app_engine Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:23 pm

The update is "there won't be any update in the near future" Laughing

dinamaNi claims project is not shelved

app_engine

Back to top Go down

sabAsh nAidu - Trilingual Kamal Project - Page 2 Empty Re: sabAsh nAidu - Trilingual Kamal Project

Post  kamalaakarsh Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:42 pm

With recent developments fueling new interests/desires/aspirations in Kamal Haasan, should we deem this project as shelved? thumbsdown
kamalaakarsh
kamalaakarsh

Back to top Go down

Post  app_engine Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:15 pm

kamalaakarsh wrote:With recent developments fueling new interests/desires/aspirations in Kamal Haasan, should we deem this project as shelved? thumbsdown

There was one interview in which he said he'll complete VR2, sabAsh nAidu prior to his political party. While we cannot predict what will happen, that seems to be the official position.

Interestingly, there is also news that he is doing "indian 2" with Shankar. Means, at least one more big project that can take some time to complete (this can possibly take a couple of years, going by Shankar's track record).

I think his political thingy is in preliminary level only (despite all the excitement on twitter and TV channels).

app_engine

Back to top Go down

Post  app_engine Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:17 pm

After that accident, he may be still "recovering" to do stunts and such more physical tasks that movie project typically requires.

That may be the reason for no-news about SN (or VR2 completion). To make sure of money flow, he had big boss for a few months (until complete recovery probably).

I guess it is his physical recovery that is delaying these movie projects.

app_engine

Back to top Go down

Post  kamalaakarsh Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:16 pm

app_engine wrote:After that accident, he may be still "recovering" to do stunts and such more physical tasks that movie project typically requires.

That may be the reason for no-news about SN (or VR2 completion). To make sure of money flow, he had big boss for a few months (until complete recovery probably).

I guess it is his physical recovery that is delaying these movie projects.

I think it is much more than that- mostly the $$$ issue. VR-1 was not a hit per se (at least not in Hindi & Telugu, i dont know if it was a money spinner in Tamil) and that might have put the VR-2 prospects in doubt.

And I heard about that Indian-2 - which seems like a political stunt/statement, in terms of timing + subject. If it happens, the music will be by ARR perhaps, given the Shankar connection.

Something tells me that Sabhash Naidu will be the last collaboration between KH-IR, that too if it really comes to light.
kamalaakarsh
kamalaakarsh

Back to top Go down

Post  kamalaakarsh Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:02 pm

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tamil/movies/news/no-more-films-for-me-says-kamal-haasan/articleshow/62909838.cms

Curtains down?
kamalaakarsh
kamalaakarsh

Back to top Go down

Post  app_engine Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:06 pm

kamalaakarsh wrote:https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tamil/movies/news/no-more-films-for-me-says-kamal-haasan/articleshow/62909838.cms

Curtains down?

That is for the dhilli media - hope he'll change the statement in Thamizh media Smile

BTW, it looks like he said Indian-2 will be completed Laughing  Going by Shankar standards, that is another 3-4 years!

app_engine

Back to top Go down

Post  irir123 Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:08 am

"Marudhanayagam" ? paatellaam padinaaga medaiyila ?

"Sabhash naidu" - shelved ?

"VR2" - in the making for 5 years now!

indha latchanathila arasiyal vera lol! cool2
irir123
irir123

Back to top Go down

Post  app_engine Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:58 pm

This article claims sabAsh nAidu is not dead - not yet :
https://tamil.stage3.in/movie-news/kamal-haasan-sabash-naidu-movie-shooting-started

app_engine

Back to top Go down

Post  kamalaakarsh Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:50 am

I think it is dead. Now that Kamal also has moved on: https://twitter.com/ikamalhaasan/status/1150789119364104192?s=21
kamalaakarsh
kamalaakarsh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2