Ilayaraja and Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SPB's "pre-IR" TFM songs / status - only 191 could be found!

+10
counterpoint
Raaga_Suresh
Saravanan
baroque
Drunkenmunk
groucho070
plum
V_S
Usha
app_engine
14 posters

Page 1 of 17 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Go down

SPB's "pre-IR" TFM songs / status - only 191 could be found! Empty SPB's "pre-IR" TFM songs / status - only 191 could be found!

Post  app_engine Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:53 pm

One of my long-pending exercises is documenting the real position of SPB in TFM (TFM alone) prior to the arrival of IR in 1976.

While many places, including her wikipedia, openly acknowledges how SJ became a big force ONLY after the arrival of rAsA (i.e. despite many attempts by some vested interests to prove that "she was already big in TFM"), the picture is not as clear in the case of SPB.

One reason is obvious, SPB DID HAVE his popularity among TN masses prior to the arrival of IR.

However, he was neither the numero uno nor the automatic first choice of all top stars / MDs / producers before 1976, as was the case AFTER the arrival of IR. (That is, most of his popular works with OTHER MDs too happened only after the arrival of IR - e.g. ninaiththAlE inikkum).

I've briefly stated this in the long running IR-SPB thread but never substantiated with details.

Most of us who visit tfmpage / hub frequently are familiar to the fact that IR wasn't the first to use SPB in TFM (or any FM). Specifically in TFM, SPB's first few songs were with MSV / KVM and for big stars Sivaji / MGR.

Despite that, SPB wasn't in the numero uno slot for a decade or so as TMS was the #1 choice for Sivaji / MGR. With the progressive kozha kozha of MGR's voice after being shot and also possibly because of the 'nAttukkAran' connection, KJY got to sing lot more songs than SPB during the 70's for MGR. (avaL oru navarasa nAdakam / idhazhe idhazhe thEn vENdum notwithstanding). In Sivaji's case, it was mostly TMS for Sivaji with SPB typically thrown in to sing for some son / younger brother kind of character in his movies in 70's.

Also, till the arrival of IR, MDs were not typically in-charge of the matters for biggie movies and SPB had to mostly sing for Sivakumar / Vijayakumar level of stars and often for the then-coming-up Kamal. Interestingly, the #1 MD, MSV, wasn't his biggest promoter but there were a variety of others who used him prominently - like V Kumar / Vijayabhaskar / Shankar Ganesh (before IR became #1 in my books, my most fav SPB song was 'unnai nAn pArththadhu veNNilA vELaiyil' by Shankar-Ganesh, movie pattikkAttu rAjA).

The reason for giving the background above is to emphasize how, in a way, the rise of IR helped SPB to get into that formidable position in TFM. The rise of Kamal / Rajini obviously helped but if one looks closely at SPB's curve, it was more of "IR erA" that helped his top position more than that of the rise of these two stars as some of the Mohan starrer songs had more phenomenal reach than that of KH-RK.

Though my theory is pretty strong as per my personal observations during that time period, it is still a theory Embarassed

Also, I was still a little boy when SPB arrived in 1969 and was still growing up when IR arrived in 1976. Thus, my personal observations during that period cannot be qualified as evidences Embarassed

This thread will explore WHAT ALL SONGS that SPB had in TFM during the period from "Ayiram nilavE vA / iyaRkai ennum iLaiya kanni" (1969) to "nAn pEsa vandhEn" (1976) and also identify which MD used him more / better etc those days Smile

That way, this is STRICTLY a 1969-1976 thread!

No song after the arrival of IR will qualify here!

Last edited by app_engine on Fri May 15, 2020 10:10 pm; edited 131 times in total

app_engine

Back to top Go down

SPB's "pre-IR" TFM songs / status - only 191 could be found! Empty Re: SPB's "pre-IR" TFM songs / status - only 191 could be found!

Post  Usha Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:08 pm

oh.. app. very nice thread. 

naan kaeta first spb song.. Iraivan endoru kavinyan.... during my 4th std.. think so..apo ellam school la irundhu madhyanam sapida veetuku varanam.. apo vandha podhu.. sadham pdoa late ana oru naal.. kobama iruken.. school ku time achu nu..

Radio vil indha paatu vandhadhu...  kobam kanama pochu.. paatai kaeka arambichen.. ipo kavalai.. sadham seekiram poda kudadhae.. paatai kaekanamae nu.. veetuku romba kitta ennoda school............. Very Happy 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBUSfxwjanc

Usha

Back to top Go down

SPB's "pre-IR" TFM songs / status - only 191 could be found! Empty Re: SPB's "pre-IR" TFM songs / status - only 191 could be found!

Post  Usha Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:13 pm

indha paatil.. IR ai feel seigiren............. 

oorayiram karpanai

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWAzQ75Sj5k

Usha

Back to top Go down

Post  app_engine Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:16 pm

nanRi Usha akkA for reminiscing personal story along with "இறைவன் என்றொரு கவிஞன்" Smile

Please keep them coming as the documentation on the internet is really poor on the song list of SPB during those years.

We need every help from long-term-TFM-fans in this thread, to collect and list all the SPB hits before the arrival of Ilayaraja!

app_engine

Back to top Go down

Post  Usha Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:20 pm

app_engine wrote:nanRi Usha akkA for reminiscing personal story along with "இறைவன் என்றொரு கவிஞன்" Smile

Please keep them coming as the documentation on the internet is really poor on the song list of SPB during those years.

We need every help from long-term-TFM-fans in this thread, to collect and list all the SPB hits before the arrival of Ilayaraja!

Sure app.............  periya list aga kedaikum..........  vittu ponal.. enaku therinjal solren...........

Usha

Back to top Go down

Post  app_engine Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:26 pm

More help coming, rozavasanth posted this link (youtube collection) on twitter:
http://t.co/MYFqMZpjwS

Such links are a big help because this era is not as nicely documented as post-IR Embarassed
(Only when googling around like this, one can appreciate how much HCIRF's have enriched internet with TFM data! the clap )

app_engine

Back to top Go down

Post  app_engine Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:33 pm

I googled around a little bit and could not find a solid TFM filmography for SPB (as one can easily find for IR), especially for ரா.மு. வருடங்கள்.

So, I won't go with my typical chronological approach in this thread. I'll have to change the style.

Since there are not-so-bad filmographies available for heroes of those years, I'll collect SPB songs for each hero, one person after another. That way, we may not miss much.

Let me start with MGR, for the #1 of our new SPB listtu Smile
(In the next post)

app_engine

Back to top Go down

Post  Usha Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:10 pm

app,
sorry for the disturbance... sila rare paatu iruku.. youtube il.. adhai inga post pannidaren.. neenga aprama list pannikongo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-lzbv0aYZI

uravo pudhumai

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZqgymiq-x8

anbu vandhadhu ennai aala vandhadhu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBKsdFah6q8

pon endrum poo endrum
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m39irE_1_fs&list=PLjdAFpMAYqJvG2oq3u7KKWGcPJD7UI_fp

inum iruku app.. thedi parkanam....... neraiya paatu.. lyric nyabgam varalai..

Usha

Back to top Go down

Post  Usha Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:15 pm

1. anbai kuripadhu aana   - enna padam .. theiryalai.. SPB song.......

got it.......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_oLLrY7brRM

2. Jam Jam endru sandhoshamam.. paatu mudiyara podhu.. SPB........

http://www.inbaminge.com/t/y/Yaanai%20Valartha%20Vanambaadi/Jam%20Jam%20Endru.eng.html

Last edited by Usha on Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Usha

Back to top Go down

Post  Usha Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:25 pm

Hearty THanks to TFMLover......

varuvaya vel muruga

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SD1WGCUcVgU

Usha

Back to top Go down

Post  app_engine Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:26 pm

Before starting our numbered list, I'll have to post the link of another list made by tfmpage folks:
http://tfmpage.com/my/singer/spb.html

Thenraja Kaliyappan wrote:
To be appropriate to this topic, I have included only the
songs prior to Ilayaraajaa's entry.

List of songs by SPB - 60's and early 70's

As one can see, there are only a little over 100 numbers and not all of them were huge hits (as in patti-thotti-horn-speaker-kalyANam-thiruvizhA kinds)...mostly radio-only stuff and many were rare even in radio.

However, the list got made during the early days of internet with less amount of data available.

We will use this as ONE OF the inputs to the exercise here Smile

app_engine

Back to top Go down

Post  V_S Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:30 pm

Excellent thread app ji. I am very poor when it comes to hearing songs in this period. Still I think I have one Yaazh Sudhakar radio program which mainly talks about SPB's early years. I will try to get that audio file and post it here. It might be same/similar what rozavasanth gave.

Back to top Go down

Post  Usha Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:37 pm

ADiyeppaa - SPB and VJ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xor0RFvGB3c

Manikka veenaiyin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KyIBwvrj-s

Usha

Back to top Go down

Post  app_engine Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:36 pm

எஸ்.பி.பி.யின் ரா.மு.1
ஆயிரம் நிலவே வா (அடிமைப்பெண், 1969, சுசிலாவுடன்)

rA.mu.1 of SPB
Ayiram nilavE vA (adimaippeN, 1969, with PS)

MD : K V Mahadevan
Lyric : Pulamaippiththan

Smart MGR with beautiful JJ on screen, picturized on some palacial setting by K Shankar (I've never watched this movie, first time seeing this song) :

https://www.youtube.com/v/yHfBRUdJ0Ts

Possibly the first released song of SPB in TFM, that too for the top star of that time period. As per internet resources, iyaRkai ennum iLaiya kanni got recorded by MSV prior to this. We'll get to that when we cover NT movies (I think that song was not picturized on NT but Gemini...).

In any case, this was / is the most popular SPB song from the pre-IR period. Not surprising considering that MGR songs have always been popular! He had great ears for music and sharp mind for poetry. Add some street-smartness w.r.t. movie field, MGR ensured enormous popularity of both his movies and songs during 60's and 70's, eventually transforming his reach into politics and becoming CM of the state.

SPB has his "boy" voice in this time period and PS sounds like ammA to him in this song Embarassed
(I've often repeatedly said that she sounded like his akkA in many IR songs, here it is worse IMHO). Nevertheless, an immensely lovable / enjoyable song!

ஆயிரம் நிலவே வா ஓராயிரம் நிலவே வா
இதழோரம் சுவை தேட புதுப் பாடல் விழி பாடப் பாட

நல்லிரவு துணையிருக்க நாமிருவர் தனியிருக்க
நாணமென்ன பாவமென்ன நடைதளர்ந்து போனதென்ன
இல்லை உறக்கம் ஒரே மனம் என்னாசை பாராயோ
என்னுயிரிலே உன்னையெழுதப் பொன்மேனி தாராயோ

மன்னவனின் தோளிரண்டை மங்கை எந்தன் கை தழுவ
கார் குழலும் பாய் விரிக்கும் கண் சிவந்து வாய் வெளுக்கும்
இன்ப மயக்கம் எழில் முகம் முத்தாக வேர்க்காதோ
அந்த நினைவில் வந்து விழுந்தேன் கொத்தான பூவாக

பொய்கை எனும் நீர்மகளும் பூவாடை போர்த்திருந்தாள்
தென்றல் எனும் காதலனின் கை விலக்க வேர்த்து நின்றாள்
என்ன துடிப்போ அவள் நிலை நீ உணர மாட்டாயோ
அந்த நிலையில் அந்த சுகத்தை நான் உணரக் காட்டாயோ

Last edited by app_engine on Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

app_engine

Back to top Go down

Post  app_engine Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:31 am

எஸ்பிபி / ரா.மு./ 2
வெற்றி மீது வெற்றி வந்து என்னைச்சேரும்
(தேடி வந்த மாப்பிள்ளை, 1970)

rA.mu.2 of SPB
vetRi meedhu vetRi vandhu ennaichchErum (thEdi vandha mAppiLLai, 1970)
MD : MSV
Lyric : Vaali

One can see at MGR's wiki that adimaippeN was his 104th movie. He had another 32 movies released during his film career (and there are another two listed there making the total 138).

How did SPB's fortunes turn after Ayiram nilavE, w.r.t. MGR movies?

Nothing much, if one really digs into all those 34 albums and look around for "SPB-domination" at any point of time Smile
(Well, not even in a single movie that SPB had primary role - OTOH KJY had many. TMS was obviously the top one, even during 70's)

Today's number is quite a popular one, excellent from MGR's political PoV as it does "one-stone-two-mangoes" (success for MGR and perumai to thAykkulam, what a terrific combo that Vaali helped him realize with) Smile

I didn't even connect this song with SPB during my school days, honestly I thought it was another song by A L Raghavan, who used to sing for comedians / sidekicks. Didn't even know those days that it was a MGR song, though I've heard it hundreds of times.

Well, this is the first MSV number we host in this thread and let's give him a the clap

https://www.youtube.com/v/Z9rjDWeGfQM

வெற்றி மீது வெற்றி வந்து என்னைச்சேரும்
அதை வாங்கித்தந்த பெருமை எல்லாம் உன்னைச்சேரும்
பெற்றெடுத்துப் பேர் கொடுத்த அன்னை அல்லவோ
நீ பேசுகின்ற தெய்வம் என்பதுண்மை அல்லவோ

தாய்ப்பாலில் வீரம் கண்டேன் தாலாட்டில் தமிழைக்கண்டேன்
உண்ணாமல் இருக்கக் கண்டேன் உறங்காமல் விழிக்கக் கண்டேன்
மற்றவர்க்கு வாழுகின்ற உள்ளம் என்னவோ
அது உன்னிடத்தில் நான் அறிந்த பாடம் அல்லவோ

அன்னை சிந்தும் கண்ணீரெல்லாம் பிள்ளையினால் பன்னீராகும்
ஆசை தரும் கனவுகளெல்லாம் அவனால் தான் நனவுகளாகும்
அன்று தொட்டு நீ நினைத்த எண்ணம் என்னம்மா
அதை இன்று தொட்டு நான் முடிக்கும் வண்ணம் பாரம்மா

SPB sounds like he had a cold / nose block (which is probably why he sounded like A L Raghavan) Embarassed

Last edited by app_engine on Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

app_engine

Back to top Go down

Post  Usha Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:04 pm

amam. A L Raghavan voice madhiri thonum.. SPB yai indha paatil..........
romba arumaiyana padal varigal...........

மற்றவர்க்கு வாழுகின்ற உள்ளம் என்னவோ
அது உன்னிடத்தில் நான் அறிந்த பாடம் அல்லவோ

Usha

Back to top Go down

Post  app_engine Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:05 pm

எஸ்பிபி / ரா.மு./ 3
நீராழி மண்டபத்தில் தென்றல் நீந்தி வரும் நள்ளிரவில்
(தலைவன், 1970)

rA.mu.3 of SPB
neerAzhi maNdapaththil (thalaivan, 1970)
MD : SMS

Yet another "A L Raghavan-like" SPB song Embarassed

I've never ever associated this song with MGR, even though I've heard it a few times on radio. Today, I got educated by internet that thalaivan was MGR movie with Vanishree as co-star (Vanishree is more famous for her movies with Sivaji Ganesan, like vasantha mALigai. Perhaps a rare combo with MGR).

Another interesting thing is this was a B&W movie - obviously low-bud for the big star, in 1970. (Or it was possibly in the making for a while - with S M Subbiah Naidu as MD, that could be a possibility).

In any case, SPB got to sing once again with PS for MGR - after Ayiram nilavE vA. The song's pallavi is quite interesting - it sounds rather like saraNam Embarassed SPB does a fine job (second fiddle to PS, however) but most SPB-fans of current time will find it hard to believe it was actually him singing Wink

For your pleasure:
(look at MGR's sEshtai with his lips rotfl)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xF8mBsg4UkU

தலைவன் வாராமல் காத்திருந்தாள்
பெண்ணொருத்தி விழிமலர் பூத்திருந்தாள்

நாடாளும் மன்னவனின் இதய வீடாளும் பெண்ணரசி
தனிமை தாளாமல் தவித்திருந்தாள்
மன்னன் கை தொடும்போது தலை குனிந்தாள்

வாடையிலே வாழை இலை குனியும்
கரைவருகையிலே பொங்கும் அலை குனியும்
காதலிலே பெண்மை தலை குனியும்
இடம் கொடுப்பதற்கே நாணம் தடை விதிக்கும்
பெண்ணிலவு அங்கே நாணுவதைக்கண்டு
வெண்ணிலவு முகிலில் போய் மறைய
காதலனும் நல்ல வேளை கண்டான்
அவள் பூமுகத்தில் முத்தம் நூறு கொண்டான்

தேனளந்தே இதழ் திறந்திருக்க
அதைத் தான் அளந்தே மன்னன் சுவைத்திருக்க
போய் மறைந்த நிலவும் முகில் கிழிக்க
வந்து வாய் நிறைய அவர்க்கு வாழ்த்துரைக்க
பேரளவில் இருவர் என்றிருக்க
சுகம் பெருவதிலே ஒன்றாய் இணைந்திருக்க
கீழ்த்திசையில் கதிர் தோன்றும் வரை
அங்கு பொழிந்ததெல்லாம் இன்பக்காதல் மழை

Some nice, poetic lines by Vaali here - occasionally, he even gets into VM-like "violence" mode (நிலவும் முகில் கிழிக்க Laughing)

app_engine

Back to top Go down

Post  app_engine Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:24 pm

எஸ்பிபி / ரா.மு./ 4
மாலை நேரத்தென்றல் என்ன பாடுதோ
(நீரும் நெருப்பும், 1971)

rA.mu.4 of SPB
mAlai nEraththenRal enna pAdudhO (neerum neruppum, 1971)

I'm quite surprised to hear this 70's SPB song for the first time ever (possibly).

That too a MGR-Jayalalitha song! The supposedly hottest pair of late 60's & early 70's in TN Embarassed

pAttu andha latchaNam - boring song where PS sounds almost like SPB's mom. TN people rightly rejected it (don't think ever heard on radio, zero memory for me) along with the rare case of a MGR movie that got rejected by public.

Documenting here, for the purpose of establishing how lacklustre SPB's career was in the initial years in TFM...(during these same years, there were tons of patti-thotti hits by TMS for same heroes)...

மாலை நேரத்தென்றல் என்ன பாடுதோ
என் மன்னன் எங்கே எங்கே என்று தேடுதோ
மஞ்சள் வண்ண வெயில் எங்கு போனதோ
என் மங்கை மேனி தங்கம் என்று நாணுதோ
ஓடி வந்த சோலை என்ன எண்ணுதோ
இந்த பூவைப் போல மென்மை இல்லை என்றதோ

தங்கநிறக்கலசம் எடுத்து நடக்கும் தேரோடு
பக்கம் வந்து மெதுவாய்ப் பதமாய் இதமாய் உறவாடு
அணைத்தாலும் அடங்காதோ
அது போகப்போக இன்னும் கொஞ்சம் விளங்காதோ

பொன்மணி என்மனம் உன்வசம் வந்தது
உன் மந்திரப் புன்னகையோ உன் மந்திரப் புன்னகையோ
கன்னி தன் பொன்முகம் உன்னிடம் கண்டது
நீ முத்தாடும் வித்தைகளோ
கைவண்ணம் என்னென்று சொல்லவோ
கட்டும் நேரத்தில் பூப்பந்தாய்த் துள்ளவோ
மெல்ல நான் அள்ளவோ செல்லமாய்க்கிள்ளவோ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqQ8tNfZCU8

p.s. - The above song was not part of the Thenraja tfmpage list, at least one number improvement Smile

app_engine

Back to top Go down

Post  plum Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:21 am

oh rA.mu na rajavukku mun-A? MGR-SPBngaRAdhAla, unga favourite keralavai chErndha Ramachandranai chellamA RAmu nu kooppudiRIngaLOnnu nenachuttEn

plum

Back to top Go down

Post  app_engine Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:47 pm

plum wrote:oh rA.mu na rajavukku mun-A? MGR-SPBngaRAdhAla, unga favourite keralavai chErndha Ramachandranai chellamA RAmu nu kooppudiRIngaLOnnu nenachuttEn

Smile

I've started with MGR because I thought it is easy to get data - both from memory & the net (and also there should be only few).

However, my experience with the last two numbers is quite contrary, one I never connected with MGR (neerAzhi) and the other totally unknown to me (or even tfmpage collectors) Embarassed

app_engine

Back to top Go down

Post  app_engine Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:21 pm

எஸ்பிபி / ரா.மு./ 5
இரண்டு கண்கள் பேசும் மொழியில்
(சங்கே முழங்கு, 1972)

rA.mu.5 of SPB
iraNdu kaigaL pEsum mozhiyil (sangE muzhangu, with PS, 1972)
Lyric : Kannadasan

Another obscure song, first-time-listen for me. I would have never connected this one with MGR Embarassed

In any case, it looks like a pattern - for MGR to give a song or two each year to SPB. Typically it didn't make it big. The ones that became known were more of exception(s) than the rule.

Another interesting thing to note is SPB singing with PS in most cases (possibly because of the success of 1000 nilavE vA but it didn't repeat afterwards is easy to notice)...In the youtube Lakshmi romances with MGR. She probably has the record for getting paired with most # of popular heroes, across generations!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oi80TUb6SIU

இரண்டு கண்கள் பேசும் மொழியில் எழுத்துக்கள் இல்லை
இதயம் தொடங்கும் புதிய உறவு முடிவதும் இல்லை முடிவதும் இல்லை

ராமன் பார்த்த சீதை கண்கள் சீதை கேட்ட ராமன் உள்ளம்
கவிதை ஆனதம்மா கவிதை ஆனதம்மா
நான்கு கண்கள் கூடும் போது கனவு காணுதம்மா கனவு காணுதம்மா

முத்தான பனித்துளி சீர் கொடுத்து முல்லை சிரிக்கின்றதோ
முன்னூறு வைரத்தில் மாலை இட்டுப்பெண்ணை அணைக்கின்றதோ பெண்ணை அணைக்கின்றதோ
கள்ளத்தென்றல் பிள்ளைத்தமிழை அள்ளித் தந்ததோ
உன் கவிதை உள்ளம் இதயம் சொல்லி அதையும் கேட்காதோ
ஏன் கேட்கக் கூடாதோ

சிங்காரத்தோப்புக்கு சீதனங்கள் தென்னை தருகின்றதோ
சிந்தாத தேன் துளி பருகவென்று என்னை அழைக்கின்றதோ
சின்னத்தேரில் நீயும் நானும் சிலைகள் ஆகலாம்
நல்ல சிவப்பு ரோஜா மாலை சூடும் தெய்வத்திருநாளாம் தெய்வத்திருநாளாம்

app_engine

Back to top Go down

Post  V_S Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:56 am

app_engine wrote:எஸ்பிபி / ரா.மு./ 3
(தலைவன், 1970)

The song's pallavi is quite interesting - it sounds rather like saraNam

Good observation. I too feel the same Smile Starts somewhere from the middle. Another song which I felt the same is yErikkaraiyin mElE ponavaLE peN mayilE. I always felt there is a pallavi for that song. Later I found it was starting  Embarassed 

Back to top Go down

Post  groucho070 Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:43 am

Vocally he was between Ghandasala and ALR that time, with a bit of PBS thrown in. Quick, Grouch, list your fav preIR now....

Samsaaram Enbathu Veenai
Vetri Meethu Vetri
Pon endrum Poovendrum
Unnai Naan Parthathu
Ayiram nilave va
Van nila nila alla
Enakkoru Kaathali (after the karadu muradu MSV, SPB smoothens the path)
pottu vaitha mugamO
Van nila nila Alla (pre?)
Pournami nilavil panivizhum iravil
kuliradikkuthe kitta va kitta vaa (yes, I love this song)
Orayiram karpanai
Aval oru pachai kuzhanthai
Aval oru navarasanaadagam
Yamuna nathi inggge

okay, times out....

"Opinions are like assholes. Everybody has one." - Dirty Harry (Clint Eastwood in Dead Pool)
groucho070
groucho070

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunkenmunk Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:54 am

^^Grouch has listed 3 songs I was thinking of sharing (Pournami Nilavil (gosh, SPB's yodeling there is uber!), Yamuna Nadhi Inge and Vaan Nila Nila Alla) Smile

Anyway, my additions for now. Maadhamo Aavani, Kadhal Kadhal Endru Pesa Kannan Vandhaano, Aval Oru Navarasa Nadagam, Paadu Bodhu Naan Thendral Kaatru and Mangayaril Maharani. All my favorites. Waiting for them to be included and discussed by app Smile

Edit: aah I see now Grouch has named Aval Oru Navarasa Naadagam too. What is there Smile
Drunkenmunk
Drunkenmunk

http://raajasongadaykeepsboredomaway.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  app_engine Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:30 pm

nanRi groucho & DM for listing your SPB favs from this time period Smile

Unlike my other SPB exercise, here I'm trying to collect them via heroes (and not chronologically)...

Two purposes :

1. The obvious one, easy to get data (as seen from MGR thing, I'm collecting many unknowns).

2. The ulterior one Laughing To prove my theory that he wasn't the automatic first choice for top heroes Embarassed

app_engine

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 17 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next