Ilayaraja and Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Peter thread - World music, movies, Television etc.

+16
Drunkenmunk
writeface
sheepChase
sid_316
Kaaling
groucho070
kid_glove
plum
V_S
Bala (Karthik)
jaiganesh
Michael AF
Admin
app_engine
sagi
20 posters

Page 12 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next

Go down

Peter thread - World music, movies, Television etc. - Page 12 Empty Re: Peter thread - World music, movies, Television etc.

Post  Michael AF Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:25 pm

Peter thread - World music, movies, Television etc. - Page 12 581611_10151886394852722_48790491_n
Michael AF
Michael AF

Back to top Go down

Peter thread - World music, movies, Television etc. - Page 12 Empty Re: Peter thread - World music, movies, Television etc.

Post  sagi Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:24 pm

• OK, so as expected Hank (dies a hero) and Gomi made their final appearances and Jesse survived
  • But when was the last time BB met our expectations?
  • The first ever cook was a nice touch, but would have been better if it had been the last episode. Actually thinking about it, they could have ended right there. All it remains is a boring revenge saga. Please dissappoint me this time, Vince.
  • So the only reason Todd wants Jesse to slave-cook is to fuck Lydia? I am sure Jesse with his acquired intelligence will turn the tables in the next episode.
  • Don't show Marie's face again. The last thing I want to see is her mourning.
  • So much happened in this episode but I got a feeling that they were trying to rush things. I mean it was too much to digest.
  • How can they top this in the remaining too? Or at least sustain the same level of interest?
  • Mr. Lambert Vs Jesse? Mr. Lambert Vs Jack? Or Lambert teaming up with Pinkman to destroy Jack and Todd and Lydia?

sagi

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael AF Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:09 pm

Nerd, you are seeing the episode directly sunday night on tv right. Have amc changed their slogan?. Story matters here used to be such a nice caption.
Michael AF
Michael AF

Back to top Go down

Post  Wizzy Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:36 pm

Whoever wrote this episode deserves a applause  still in awe,darkest of BB episode ever.
Fast approaching 'The Shield' level of darkness/can see why this ep is VG's favourite of the series.
Knife fight>Shootout, so intense and what action thought someone was gonna get stabbed.

Is this Heisenberg upgraded? Walt taunting broken Jesse with contempt about Jane was pretty hardcore..too much to take, Walt's reasoning could be had he taken the trip to Alaska none of these would have happened.

Mr. Lambert Vs Jesse? Mr. Lambert Vs Jack? Or Lambert teaming up with Pinkman to destroy Jack and Todd and Lydia?
can't really see why Walt even contemplate 'rescuing' Jeese forget about teaming up with him.
after all that have transpired between them. Its given M60 is for Neo-Nazis/Lydia/Todd but
that could only happen if they were to hurt Walt's family to draw him back/ for him to strike back with that much vengence in flashforward.

OTOH getting Rian Johnson to complete  Jane confession that started in 'Fly' was a nice touch thumbsup Snitches getting stitches never been so true but Jeese becoming a meth slave Neutral 

Walt's grand theft Holly and his last ditch efforts to 'save' the family were a masterstroke. 

The first ever cook was a nice touch, but would have been better if it had been the last episode. Actually thinking about it, they could have ended right there. All it remains is a boring revenge saga. Please dissappoint me this time, Vince.
With some edits they could have ended the series with this episode, it was that good though wish the writers won't overdo the redemption part in the last 2 eps, WW deserves to bow out with a bang.
Wizzy
Wizzy

Back to top Go down

Post  sagi Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:16 pm

AF - Yes it's "Something More" since probably March. But no, I don't watch it live on TV. My parents are here and basically I am decent family Laughing Wife does not like BB, so I am watching it alone. But I made an exception and saw the first 20 mintues of this episode on TV. Cudnt resist to know who died bounce 

Wife likes Mad Men but since we both havent got any free time to spend together for the past 6 months or so, and since she insists that I should not watch it alone, I havent seen S6 so far.

Wizz, yes. Walt really thinks Jesse is the reason for Hank's death. But he hasnt realized that he is slowly destroying his family when his initial motive was to protect them.

The knife scene was intense and the following phone conversation was just brilliant. Accomplished so many things, one among which is 'protection' for the accomplice, Skylar herself. Btw, I thought Gunn was horrible this episode. Could have done way better.

sagi

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael AF Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:02 pm

Oh ok, Nerd Smile
Michael AF
Michael AF

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael AF Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:13 am

A really bitch this jesse moment i thought was when walt tells him " i watched jane die". Evil in its devil form. 

Its more or less certain now that walt will die in the hands of jesse.
Michael AF
Michael AF

Back to top Go down

Post  2040 Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:21 pm

was not surprised to see why walt could not let go hank..
but really surprised how he gave away about the 80million to the todd co.. all he is left with is 11 million... thats not fair for what all he wenthrough.. now i dont bother who survives... i want hank to get all the money back..

skyler, cant believe how she bent to marie's talks and gave it all up..
i was thinking they would bring marie's thiruttutthanams in the conversation when she talks about morality..

best scene was walt rolling the barrel with that awesome song in the background... epic... i was hearing nandhavanatthilOr andi inside..

best episode of the season for me...

Back to top Go down

Post  2040 Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:23 pm

Michael AF wrote:
2040 wrote:
Michael AF wrote:And guys discussing morality in whatever heisenberg is doing is a waste of time. lol. Walter was dead long ago.
then he shd hav killed hank rightaway...

anyway...
waitin to watch ep12 this eve..
netflix rocks...
Could relate to what u were saying here. Courtesy: This week's episode. I think the writers want to end Walt's life on a high as well.
mm.. i still dont judge him to be totally bad..
waitin for the next episode...

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael AF Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:57 pm

Correction : This episode was for 53 mins. I believe the next one could be for 75. 

Thought I would bring this 2 everybody's attention. 
(As I expected Very Happy ) Next 2 episodes have been extended to 75 minutes!  Cool .

Last edited by Michael AF on Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Michael AF
Michael AF

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael AF Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:52 am

Skyler wins emmy for best actress in drama series

BB wins for outstanding drama series.
Michael AF
Michael AF

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael AF Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:52 am

Michael AF wrote:Correction : This episode was for 53 mins. 
 Cool .
Michael AF
Michael AF

Back to top Go down

Post  sagi Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:26 pm

AF it was 75 minutes with ad breaks. Heart-crushing episode.

-Walt offering 10K for an hour with a complete stranger who is just waiting for him to die was too much. And Jr taunts him later.
-Andrea, well very dramatic but quite effective indeed. Jesse should get the Emmy. Don't rob him off next time also.
-Dint see the final twist coming at all. B.R.I.L.L.I.A.N.T

How about some guesses folks (irukkadhu 4 pEru.. Wizz/2040/AF?) on the ending?

1. Walt - Dies on a high (by high I mean either finishing off the nazis or killing Gray matter). Ricin for personal use.
2. Jesse - Kills Todd. Goes to Alaska.
3. Skylar and the kids - They go and live with Marie
4. Todd - Gets killed by Jesse and just when the Nazis try to finish him off, Walt appears with the M-60 to finish them off
5. Lydia - Gets finally caught by the DEA.

sagi

Back to top Go down

Post  sagi Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:29 pm

2040 wrote:

best scene was walt rolling the barrel with that awesome song in the background... epic... i was hearing nandhavanatthilOr andi inside..

Seen a lot of Coen movies? BB's mood / milieu some quirkiness is heavily inspired by the Coens I assume. Have not seen Vince acknowledge it though.

sagi

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael AF Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:23 pm

Nerd wrote:AF it was 75 minutes with ad breaks. Heart-crushing episode.

-Walt offering 10K for an hour with a complete stranger who is just waiting for him to die was too much. And Jr taunts him later.
-Andrea, well very dramatic but quite effective indeed. Jesse should get the Emmy. Don't rob him off next time also.
-Dint see the final twist coming at all. B.R.I.L.L.I.A.N.T

1. Walt - Dies on a high (by high I mean either finishing off the nazis or killing Gray matter). Ricin for personal use.
2. Jesse - Kills Todd. Goes to Alaska.
3. Skylar and the kids - They go and live with Marie
4. Todd - Gets killed by Jesse and just when the Nazis try to finish him off, Walt appears with the M-60 to finish them off
5. Lydia - Gets finally caught by the DEA.
Like this. Add a lil punch like Jesse killing Lydia infront of Todd   I want Jesse to live and Walt dying by natural causes with his family near him.   Very Happy  
Michael AF
Michael AF

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael AF Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:43 pm

Granite state ending. Breaking bad is Gethu pig
Michael AF
Michael AF

Back to top Go down

Post  fring151 Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:45 pm

Wow! Never knew there were Breaking bad fans here. What an epic final season. The last 2 episodes were just absolutely brilliant.

fring151

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael AF Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:58 pm

Walter killing gretchen and her douchebag husband.
Walter killing nazi gang + Jesse killing Todd
Walter surrendering and doing a deal with dea for revealing the money(80 mil$) and leave a percentage(8 mil Wink  ) of it to skyler + kids. (This has no chance)
Lydia caught by DEA.
Gray matter becoming sappa matter. (Actually this is the whole  reason of Breaking bad). Walter is  a nice man, Cool
Michael AF
Michael AF

Back to top Go down

Post  sagi Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:06 pm

fring151 wrote:Wow! Never knew there were Breaking bad fans here. What an epic final season. The last 2 episodes were just absolutely brilliant.
Hi, nice to meet you.

sagi

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael AF Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:33 am

And bringing in Charlie Rose to do the interview, there's a masterstroke Vince Gilligan Very Happy
Michael AF
Michael AF

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael AF Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:54 am

Peter thread - World music, movies, Television etc. - Page 12 1239468_582544891804397_1170534461_n
Michael AF
Michael AF

Back to top Go down

Post  Wizzy Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:52 am

for me BB ended with 'Ozymandias' I consider the last 2 eps more of a denouement, stand vindicated with this entire episode which was so welp except for the part about Gray matter. The TV interview more or less killed whatever left of WW  and now we are left raging Heisenberg with his legacy of empire business on the line though too late/will be so deus ex machina for a Madrigal/Gray connection to pop up now or them being M60ed would be a overkill/cheesy for this show. OTOH with Walt being so weak how the hell is gonna operate M60?? Todd is so creepy yet so nonchalant about his actions, pulling lint off Lydia's clothes lol! 

-The show started with WW trying a pull a trigger so WW should go on his own terms.
-WW effs Gray Matter finacially.
-carbombs/ricins Lydia
-uses science to eff up the batch of bluemeth so the legacy ends with him.
-Jeese gets to kill Todd and then drops b-bomb.
-shot of Huell still in the safehouse lol!  

also on Better call Saul spin-off wish we get Gus back, such a well written character.

Felina

Peter thread - World music, movies, Television etc. - Page 12 K1t3sp
Wizzy
Wizzy

Back to top Go down

Post  2040 Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:02 am

10k for one hour was nice touch.. jus trying a tamil cinema level emosan.. u still have a long way to go world..  Smile
walt junior is an asshole.. it is funny when he mouths bad words... learn it how from debra u muckerfeather..
throughout the seasons, he never showed any character of himself... only character who was all over and still adding no value to the storyline...
he getting killed... added to my wishlist...
i hav nothing to guess... but i dont think walt will die.. atleast i want everyone to 'say my name' again..
ricin is for the grey matter friends i believe..
jesse has a huge backlog now.. need to come back strong...

Back to top Go down

Post  2040 Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:09 am

Nerd wrote:
2040 wrote:

Seen a lot of Coen movies? BB's mood / milieu some quirkiness is heavily inspired by the Coens I assume. Have not seen Vince acknowledge it though.
not many...just the NCFOM...
but everytime i see they show the Indian land, i get the good bad ugly feel...
wish they used a horse for walt in that barrel rollin scene..

Back to top Go down

Post  2040 Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:13 am

that glass of walt is super cool...
http://www.oneheadlightink.com/sindication/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/breaking-bad.jpg
pls reserve it for superstar in his next.. public appearance.. mm...

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next