Ilayaraja and Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old Ilayaraaja Cd Released again

+16
prasathre
Nandha
Kr
asgharpeer
ravinat
rajkumarc
sagi
fring151
Raaga_Suresh
Wizzy
kiru
writeface
app_engine
skr
jaiganesh
kameshratnam
20 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Old Ilayaraaja Cd Released again - Page 2 Empty Re: Old Ilayaraaja Cd Released again

Post  rajkumarc Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:22 am

Nerd wrote:Lets wait until this Friday. 3 is too small a number to waste the time of our Chennai friends. I will also post in twitter to see if other US folks are interested.

Nerd, V_S, App - If you guys can wait until end of July, then I can try to get the CDs from India as my wife would be travelling back to the US from India. I had already requested for the CDs from Staar Track musicals in Coimbatore but didn't take the lead to get it for others as I won't be able to get the CDs before end of July. But, if the number of interested folks are less and if you guys are willing to wait then I can get the CDs and mail to your US addresses.

rajkumarc

Back to top Go down

Old Ilayaraaja Cd Released again - Page 2 Empty Re: Old Ilayaraaja Cd Released again

Post  kameshratnam Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:09 pm

This album is a private release. We have not given cds to any audio shop to release. It is available only with those 2 people who have taken the efforts to release it.

kameshratnam

http://soundcloud.com/kameshratnam

Back to top Go down

Post  jaiganesh Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:53 pm

Nerd wrote:Lets wait until this Friday. 3 is too small a number to waste the time of our Chennai friends. I will also post in twitter to see if other US folks are interested.
i am also kai thookking for cds.. it makes us 4 right? definitely complicateur must be interested (he is in LA), V_S (detroit) - ippadaiye count pannikkangappa..

jaiganesh

Back to top Go down

Post  rajkumarc Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:19 am

kameshratnam wrote:This album is a private release. We have not given cds to any audio shop to release. It is available only with those 2 people who have taken the efforts to release it.

Ok, thanks for clarifying Kamesh. Then please count me as well for the CDs.

rajkumarc

Back to top Go down

Post  sagi Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:52 pm

As of now 6 people have signed up. Jaiganesh, App_Engine, Nerd, Writeface, rajkumarc, @mayilsk

If the number is less/convinient for rajkumarc's wife we can have Sureshji or skr send the CDs to her address in India. But if the number is too many or if rajkumarc is not comfortable we can have them ship to my address here. We will wait for a couple more days.

sagi

Back to top Go down

Post  ravinat Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:56 pm

Count me also as one interested.

I am based in Canada and a few in this forum know my address

ravinat

http://geniusraja.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  kameshratnam Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:42 pm

Some one coordinate this and send me an email. I will send the prices and details

kamesh at kamsnet dot in

kameshratnam

Back to top Go down

Post  asgharpeer Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:21 pm

Hi friends,
Iam from USA. I also want the CD. Please someone help me to get those CD's. Iam ready to pay all charges. Can we also get the ilayaraja songs released by madurai kisduganam in digitsl 5.1 format.
thanks
Asghar

asgharpeer

Back to top Go down

Post  app_engine Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:28 pm

Welcome to the forum Asgharpeer!

I believe Nerd will co-ordinate for this CD...

app_engine

Back to top Go down

Post  asgharpeer Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:25 am

app_engine wrote:Welcome to the forum Asgharpeer!

I believe Nerd will co-ordinate for this CD...

Hi "app_engine"

Thanks.
Nerd: Please let me know how to get those CD's.

Thanks
Asghar

asgharpeer

Back to top Go down

Post  kameshratnam Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:29 pm

i m coordinating these cds from India. 

Please send me an email: kamesh at kamsnet dot in

kameshratnam

Back to top Go down

Post  sagi Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:34 pm

Jaiganesh, App_Engine, Nerd, Writeface, rajkumarc, @mayilsk, ravinat, asgharpeer. 

Anybody else? Calling once, twice... 

rajkumarc - is your wife still an option? We can have Kamesh courier the CDs to your wife's address. Let us know.

sagi

Back to top Go down

Post  kiru Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:07 am

Nerd wrote:Jaiganesh, App_Engine, Nerd, Writeface, rajkumarc, @mayilsk, ravinat, asgharpeer. 

Anybody else? Calling once, twice... 

rajkumarc - is your wife still an option? We can have Kamesh courier the CDs to your wife's address. Let us know.

Nerd, you missed my name. Is it because I did not update the google spreadsheet ?

kiru

Back to top Go down

Post  sagi Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:14 pm

Oops, no sir. I just started collecting names from the previous page. Spreadsheet is for Kamesh I think.

sagi

Back to top Go down

Post  rajkumarc Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:18 am

Nerd - Absolutely, my wife is leaving on the 24th and if Kamesh can courier the CDs so that it reaches my home on the 22nd, my wife can definitely bring it. I have PM-ed you and Kamesh by home address.

rajkumarc

Back to top Go down

Post  kameshratnam Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:11 am

I have been coordinating this for a long time now.

In case you are interested, please let me know the number of sets and mail me and i will give you the account number / address for Bank transfer or western union money transfer.

I will have the sets couriered to coimbatore

kamesh at kamsnet dot in

kameshratnam

Back to top Go down

Post  jaiganesh Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:46 am

awesome effort you guys!! Thanks in advance!!

jaiganesh

Back to top Go down

Post  sagi Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:32 pm

I have PMed all the interested folks. If you did not receive a PM, please let me know or if you haven't checked your PM, please do so.

sagi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kr Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:03 am

Hi Nerd:

I missed out on epressing my interest for the CDs.  I live in the US in South Jersey near Philadelphia.  If you have additional CDs, I would like to buy one set.  Pls. let me know the process.  My personal e-mail is krishnaraj_a@hotmail.com.  Thanks

Kr

Back to top Go down

Old Ilayaraaja Cd Released again - Page 2 Empty 1) Archanai Pookal 2) Urangaatha Ninaivugal 3) Eera Vizhi Kaaviyangal 4) Echil Uravugal 5) Aarathanai 6) Metti.

Post  Nandha Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:55 am

The 6 movies (2 CDS from Universal Music) 1) Archanai Pookal 2) Urangaatha Ninaivugal 3) Eera Vizhi Kaaviyangal 4) Echil Uravugal  5) Aarathanai 6) Metti.  i would like to purchase these CDS. i need at least 10 each.  Please kindly advise me how to place an order for these CDS?  Please send your email address or phone info,

Please and thank you.

Nandha
Toronto, Canada
I can be reached at mrnandha@gmail.com

Nandha

Back to top Go down

Post  prasathre Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:20 am

Folks im in chennai how can i get the CD's there are few more people who are interested in purchasing the same

prasathre

Back to top Go down

Post  kameshratnam Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:13 pm

Old Ilayaraaja Cd Released again - Page 2 11377211

kameshratnam

Back to top Go down

Post  kameshratnam Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:14 pm

Those who need the above mentioned cd, please contact me kameshratnam at gmail dot com.
IT contains all 10 movies from Anand Audio, Bangalore. All are kannada movies. It has a special song from the latest kannada movie mythri

cheers

kameshratnam

Back to top Go down

Post  app_engine Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:45 pm

kameshratnam wrote:Those who need the above mentioned cd, please contact me kameshratnam at gmail dot com.
IT contains all 10 movies from Anand Audio, Bangalore. All are kannada movies. It has a special song from the latest kannada movie mythri

cheers

Excellent!

app_engine

Back to top Go down

Post  Wizzy Tue Jun 02, 2015 6:45 pm

Disc 2 is a killer, just for Kanavarisu, brilliant transfer, thellikum bass captured in all its glory
looking forward to Kamagni/AVM catlogs,  the clap for Sires of these releases Kamesh/Swaminathan
Wizzy
Wizzy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next